• This topic is locked This topic is locked
163 replies to this topic

#41 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (trivia212005 @ Aug 4 2009, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So it looks like that Danzou killed Naruto's parents. Am I correct on that?

If you believe he is Madara. Otherwise, no.

#42 trivia212005

trivia212005

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:39 PM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Aug 4 2009, 07:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you believe he is Madara. Otherwise, no.

CRAP!

#43 Chew

Chew

^ NaLu meine lub #ever1curr

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 438 posts
  • Interests:omgawrsh y u do dis, Y U READING

Posted 04 August 2009 - 08:35 PM

All I can say is ZOMG Danzou has an evil sneaky plan up his sleeve. Then again who didn't know the obvious!
Can't wait for this chapter sad.gif

Edit: Ino crying? O.o?
OTP and my Bby

#44 Prime

Prime

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:20 PM

Going to be nice to find out why Ino is crying. Really she's a character that really needs some development anyways. At one point she was kind of important being Sakura's important other even if it was them acting like rivals for a while. Could Ino possibly care for Sasuke? Asuma did tell her something along the lines of don't lose to Sakura as a ninja or a lover.

#45 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:27 PM

QUOTE (Prime @ Aug 4 2009, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Going to be nice to find out why Ino is crying. Really she's a character that really needs some development anyways. At one point she was kind of important being Sakura's important other even if it was them acting like rivals for a while. Could Ino possibly care for Sasuke? Asuma did tell her something along the lines of don't lose to Sakura as a ninja or a lover.

I would find it kind of wierd and random for Ino to care so deeply for Sasuke. It could really break this chapter for me.

#46 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:32 PM

QUOTE (Freakazoid @ Aug 4 2009, 04:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would find it kind of wierd and random for Ino to care so deeply for Sasuke. It could really break this chapter for me.

I agree it would be kinda of weird for me. She needs some developmental Kishimoto give Ino that at least....

#47 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Aug 4 2009, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree it would be kinda of weird for me. She needs some developmental Kishimoto give Ino that at least....

I doubt she'll get development. I just don't like a pairing being dragged out of nowhere.... ecspecially one that could have such a backlash on what I could respect of Ino's character for me.

#48 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:40 PM

^ I think one thing kishi has definitely failed to show during part II is the connection between the rookie 12. It's pretty much burnt out, and we are left to assume they all are as close as they were at the end of part I :/

Unless Ino is crying because she is Sakura's best friend...but even that seems far-fetched.

#49 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 09:45 PM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Aug 4 2009, 02:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
^ I think one thing kishi has definitely failed to show during part II is the connection between the rookie 12. It's pretty much burnt out, and we are left to assume they all are as close as they were at the end of part I :/

Unless Ino is crying because she is Sakura's best friend...but even that seems far-fetched.

Either scenario for Ino crying is really far out there, the still having feelings for Sasuke one the realllllly bad one. I can only hope this doesn't trash her character.

#50 Lazy-Genius

Lazy-Genius

Left here a learner, came back a brony

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:36 PM

Do you think Sakura would be able to resist Danzou's mind thingy? She got out of Ino's easily enough.....

#51 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 04 August 2009 - 10:55 PM

QUOTE (Lazy-Genius @ Aug 4 2009, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Do you think Sakura would be able to resist Danzou's mind thingy? She got out of Ino's easily enough.....

Yeah, I think her inner self might be a special doujustu or something... biggrin.gif

#52 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:46 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Aug 4 2009, 06:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I think her inner self might be a special doujustu or something... biggrin.gif

Or just an inner voice that has no real special trait what so ever... I think you've been reading to many Fanfiction :/

Anyway, i think these spoilers are too farfetched to be true, so i'll just wait to see what happens on friday.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#53 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (Sora no Senshi @ Aug 4 2009, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Or just an inner voice that has no real special trait what so ever... I think you've been reading to many Fanfiction :/

Anyway, i think these spoilers are too farfetched to be true, so i'll just wait to see what happens on friday.

They're confirmed though, but we're missing so many details it confuses people. =/

#54 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 11:49 PM

QUOTE (Sora no Senshi @ Aug 4 2009, 06:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am throwing out things that might be a possibility. It was confirmed

#55 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:37 AM

This is a picture of Danzou before the Great War.

More Spoiler:

Tobi orders Zetsu to "Go!!"

Zetsu appears in the centre of the place where the conference is held and speaks

It seems like White Zetsu hints that Sasuke and his team are no longer with him... or something like that

When Zetsu appears in the end, Temari stands before Gaara, protecting him ^^

One thing is for sure, Danzou isn't Madara after all and had a eye transplant from another Uchiha.

Edited by 6thHokage, 05 August 2009 - 01:44 AM.

#56 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:42 AM

.......... What?

That was a picture of Inari's dad.

What are you on?

#57 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:47 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Aug 4 2009, 08:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
.......... What?

That was a picture of Inari's dad.

What are you on?

#58 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:47 AM

That is a picture of Inari dad not Danzo. You see Inari right their in the picture serouilly

Kaiza

Here is a actual picture of Danzo

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 05 August 2009 - 01:54 AM.

#59 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:48 AM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Aug 4 2009, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

facepalm.png

That's a picture of Kaiza, Inari's dad.

#60 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:54 AM

I'm just telling i found the pic from MangaSpoilers.com and the other info from NF. The only person i recall with the double cross cut scars on the chin was Danzou, i may be wrong but i can't remember if Kaiza had the same scars as Danzou.

I went back and read Chapter 20 apparently Kaiza does have scars like Danzou. I get tired of Kishi's Parallel's in the Manga. biggrin.gif Kaiza/Danzou/Tobi all with the same scars on the chin and now Godaime Mizukage with the same hair/eye color as Kushina. sleep.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 05 August 2009 - 02:22 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users