#21 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:34 PM

Bleh, at this point, Sai's really become part of Team 7 in a way Sasuke hasn't in my opinion, it'd be sad if he dies....

#22 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:44 PM

This was a good Chapter as it looks like an epic battle is about to unfurl.

uc.png

#23 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 16 July 2009 - 07:58 PM

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Jul 16 2009, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And uh... Danzo didn't seem to have much trouble using two hands to perform jutsu... who was it that said he didn't have that arm anyway sweatdrop.gif It was interesting to see how his actions contrast with Naruto's new philosophy, brutally killing all of them without a word - and then we hear it was Konoha who attacked Wood, so it was all about revenge...

Something tells me his hand is artificial. Also, in the panels there after, he only uses his left arm for all the physical things like picking up the Hanya ninja and to dispatch him with the sword to the head. So once again, I will say with the upmost confidence that Danzou does not equal Madara.

#24 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:01 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 16 2009, 04:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That would be hilarious if they mistake Naruto for Danzo xD.
Yeah, I hate to admit it too but Danzo was pretty cool .

I really do hope that the Kages mistake Naruto as Hokage, 'cause Naruto totally diserves it, I mean, He saved the whole village! And it'll be sooo funny. biggrin.gif And what's with Danzo's sharingan? How did he get it, 'cause I'm totally curiouse.
I can't wait for the manga to come out. a_dance.gif

#25 Nawheetos

Nawheetos

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 183 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Jul 16 2009, 08:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Something tells me his hand is artificial. Also, in the panels there after, he only uses his left arm for all the physical things like picking up the Hanya ninja and to dispatch him with the sword to the head. So once again, I will say with the upmost confidence that Danzou does not equal Madara.

I did wonder if it was artificial, it kinda looks like it has a screw through it... Though that has no bearing at all on whether he is or isn't Madara, as he always wears gloves anyway - I was just wondering where the whole 'Danzo only has one arm' thing came from in the first place.

#26 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 08:41 PM

QUOTE (DownsEndRoad @ Jul 16 2009, 03:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I did wonder if it was artificial, it kinda looks like it has a screw through it... Though that has no bearing at all on whether he is or isn't Madara, as he always wears gloves anyway - I was just wondering where the whole 'Danzo only has one arm' thing came from in the first place.

Look at the symmetry of his body, it clearly points to only having one arm. It seems to me that the arm that is shown, is his arm, but it isn't exactly attached to his body.

#27 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 16 July 2009 - 09:24 PM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Jul 16 2009, 03:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Look at the symmetry of his body, it clearly points to only having one arm. It seems to me that the arm that is shown, is his arm, but it isn't exactly attached to his body.

I agree the way his body looks makes it seem he only has a artificial arm. So him being Madara is not possible.

#28 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 10:17 PM

Well so far i've seen theorys on:

Kakashi being Sai's father, Naruto is going to die, Mizukage will get her eye on Naruto, Mizukage will get her eye on Kakashi and..... think that's it. biggrin.gif

They are all pretty out there, interesting regardless I guess. I'm still partial to the whole Naruto being mistaken for the hokage, I mean we've seen Naruto get some beatings before, and he never needed such bandages for a long while. It may just be to set up something like that.

#29 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:28 PM

It would be pretty funny if Naruto could pull off acting as hokage. Of course Gaara would support him, as mentioned. It could work especially if they are expecting Tsunade. Remember the cloud nins showed up looking for her originally. Probably, no one from outside the fire country knows about the Pain invasion or anything that's happened since.
Danzou: "My era has finally come! All you kage bow before the almighty Danzou-sama!"
Gaara: "The hokage is already here (indicating Naruto), so that guy must be an imposter! Get 'em!!"
Then Sasuke jumps down from the rafters and stabs him with lightning. laugh.gif
So, that theory seems credible, but with the twists and turns Kishi likes to write it's also probably too good to be true.

Oh yeah and RSI is Repetitive strain injury aka Cumulative Trauma Disorder (CTD), occupational overuse syndrome, non-specific arm pain[1] or work related upper limb disorder (WRULD), is the most recent manifestation of illness concepts that link use of the arm to injury or disease. Prior to typewriters or computers there was the concept of "writer's cramp." -wiki

Edited by Nee-sama, 16 July 2009 - 11:40 PM.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#30 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 16 July 2009 - 11:48 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jul 16 2009, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It would be pretty funny if Naruto could pull off acting as hokage. Of course Gaara would support him, as mentioned. It could work especially if they are expecting Tsunade. Remember the cloud nins showed up looking for her originally. Probably, no one from outside the fire country knows about the Pain invasion or anything that's happened since.
Danzou: "My era has finally come! All you kage bow before the almighty Danzou-sama!"
Gaara: "The hokage is already here (indicating Naruto), so that guy must be an imposter! Get 'em!!"
So, that theory seems credible, but with the twists and turns Kishi likes to write it's also probably too good to be true.

I would so love to see that.

#31 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 12:04 AM

Naruto being accepted as Hokage because of the bandages on his eye as a reference description given to Mifune and his Samurai army and with Gaara's support would be epicness! wow.png

BTW, Danzou seems to have a metal artificial hand/arm and maybe he'll give Sasuke a good fight after all. wow.gif (as they say, "never judge a book by its cover")

It would be awesome if the 4 swords each Samurai carries has a special ability like some of the mist swordsman and their armor could absorb chakra from ninjas . biggrin.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 17 July 2009 - 12:08 AM.

#32 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 01:00 AM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jul 16 2009, 06:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oh yeah and RSI is Repetitive strain injury aka Cumulative Trauma Disorder (CTD), occupational overuse syndrome, non-specific arm pain[1] or work related upper limb disorder (WRULD), is the most recent manifestation of illness concepts that link use of the arm to injury or disease. Prior to typewriters or computers there was the concept of "writer's cramp." -wiki

Quoted for awesomness. Truly if Kishimoto went that route, he would regain his imagination skills. Over the past couple of chapters it has been truly insipring. Cant wait to see what the adventures of the future will bring.

#33 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 02:59 AM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jul 16 2009, 07:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto being accepted as Hokage because of the bandages on his eye as a reference description given to Mifune and his Samurai army and with Gaara's support would be epicness! wow.png

BTW, Danzou seems to have a metal artificial hand/arm and maybe he'll give Sasuke a good fight after all. wow.gif (as they say, "never judge a book by its cover")

It would be awesome if the 4 swords each Samurai carries has a special ability like some of the mist swordsman and their armor could absorb chakra from ninjas . biggrin.gif

I don't know, won't that metal arm be a disadvantage against Sasuke's lightning??

#34 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:07 AM

QUOTE (shadow_Uzumaki @ Jul 16 2009, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't know, won't that metal arm be a disadvantage against Sasuke's lightning??

Huge lightning rod. :cookie:

#35 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:09 AM

Heh....I'm sure there'd be an amusing story there somewhere. XD

#36 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:38 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 16 2009, 10:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Huge lightning rod. :cookie:

Yeap, that what it is used for xD.

#37 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:40 AM

I can see it now. Mizukage being all shotacon with Naruto, checking out his injuries only to see Sakura burst in yelling.

There definitely needs to be follow-up with Sakura being left behind.

Heh, nice name for the leader of the Land of Iron. Mifune as in Toshiro Mifune.

#38 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:51 AM

LAND OF IRON WUT.

#39 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 03:51 AM

QUOTE (roninmedia @ Jul 16 2009, 07:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I can see it now. Mizukage being all shotacon with Naruto, checking out his injuries only to see Sakura burst in yelling.

There definitely needs to be follow-up with Sakura being left behind.

Heh, nice name for the leader of the Land of Iron. Mifune as in Toshiro Mifune.

I think Kishimoto may be taking a page from the fillers/movies! Getting Naruto with these different girls, we know Karui is gonna hop on the wagon. Mizukage definatly can't resist.....Karin will obviously be next!

I agree of course, whatever is going on with Sakura needs to be cleared up. Regardless if this is the last arc or whatever, it is definatly not a time for the main female of the series to be sat on the bench.

#40 canis

canis

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 17 July 2009 - 08:28 AM

I wouldn't mind if Naruto gets fawned after for once... But I'd prefer if it's to contrast his growth with Gaara and Sasuke.
They all had their "fanclubs" for being geniuses.
I'd rather if it's not used to further Sakura's relationship with Naruto. I don't know if it's possible but I'd like them to get together in a lighthearted way...
Seeing that that and their natural behavior around each other is something that always appealed to me.
It's not that it wouldn't be satisfying if jealousy on Sakura's part was involved, but something about that rubs me the wrong way...
Can't really put my finger on it though.

Edited by canis, 17 July 2009 - 08:29 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users