76 replies to this topic

#21 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 07:28 PM

QUOTE (Smiter @ Jul 8 2009, 02:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Damnit, no NaruSaku action? I suppose that makes the ficlet I had cooking in my head a strict AU. Oh well. I do hope Sakura gets to find out at some point.

I'm not too sure about Danzou = Madara. After all, why would Madara "encourage" Sasuke to kill Danzou? Isn't it more likely that Danzou simply has an implanted Sharingan, just like Kakashi, and the bandages are there to help keep it under control as well as hide it?

It's disappointing that Kakashi ALREADY knows of the connection between Naruto and Yondaime. What an anticlimax. tongue.gif I just hope it doesn't get treated like the Kyuubi revelation.

Naruto: "Sakura-chan... I found out who my father was. He was the Yondaime Hokage."

*DRAMATIC PAUSE*

Sakura: "Oh yeah, I know."

Still, I suppose it presents the opportunity for Kakashi to tell Naruto a little about his parents.

Hey, remember the Kyuubi revelation and how big a dud that was?

I agree on Danzou not being Madara yet. The way they are speaking...it doesn't add up. Danzou just said he hadn't been in combat in awhile, but Madara fought Naruto not to long ago and, as you said, why stear Sasuke directly to Danzou on two seperate occasions. Madara's already confessed to helping with the massacre, why hide his role as Danzou while admitting to helping Itachi do the deed?

#22 NarutoNamikaze

NarutoNamikaze

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 07:50 PM

Anyone every think that Danzou stole one of Madara's eyes or maybe he actually is Madara's long lost brother and only got to steal one of those eyes or maybe both and Danzou some how got one of the eyes back. Or maybe he just had one implanted we really can't know, but there is no way that Danzou and Madara are the same because Madara is way cooler. laugh.gif And Danzou is a stupid a**hole. Maybe though Sakura can still see Naruto bandaged up or maybe Sai will tell her hopefully.

#23 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:04 PM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Jul 8 2009, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am with you on this one. I still don't believe Danzou = Madara. You sir have been quoted for truth.

Also he talks about his body being dulled by a lack of combat, and he uses his left arm to lift the bandages. Mah, to me it seems more than likely Danzou stole the eye when the Uchiha's died.

I agree, he talks in the third person when he talked about Danzo during the massacre. He must be one good actor if he is Madara. I am think that Madara might have implanted one of his eyes inside of his eye hole

#24 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:12 PM

I just got an epiphany.

SHAMWOW GUY HERE.

We're not selling Shamwows anymore! Now we're selling Sharingans! That's right, for the price of 19.99, you can get your own Sharingan! I mean, it's the in with today's villains and angsty avengers! Get one and you'll be sure to wow fangirls, interrogate ninjas and cause havoc by shooting fire!

Order now and we'll throw in a 2nd set for free! CALL NOW! 1-800-SHA-RINGAN

hm.png

Love the Danzou name calling in this thread.

"And Danzou is a stupid a**hole. Maybe though Sakura can still see Naruto bandaged up or maybe Sai will tell her hopefully."

/sarcasm

Edited by Cloud, 08 July 2009 - 08:13 PM.

#25 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:16 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 8 2009, 12:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just got an epiphany.

SHAMWOW GUY HERE.

We're not selling Shamwows anymore! Now we're selling Sharingans! That's right, for the price of 19.99, you can get your own Sharingan! I mean, it's the in with today's villains and angsty avengers! Get one and you'll be sure to wow fangirls, interrogate ninjas and cause havoc by shooting fire!

hm.png

"And Danzou is a stupid a**hole. Maybe though Sakura can still see Naruto bandaged up or maybe Sai will tell her hopefully."

/sarcasm

I'm still a Danzo fan! The majority of fans can't wait until Sasuke gives him a beating, personally I can't wait for it to be the other way around. cool.gif

#26 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 08 July 2009 - 08:40 PM

QUOTE (Wolfheart @ Jul 8 2009, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm still a Danzo fan! The majority of fans can't wait until Sasuke gives him a beating, personally I can't wait for it to be the other way around. cool.gif

Oh me too but the sharingan spamming is really funny. Sasuke is more than likely going to kill Danzou, but it sounds like Naruto, Kakashi and Tenzou are going to be there also. Kukukuku... Sounds like fun. mwahaha.gif

#27 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:30 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 8 2009, 10:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just got an epiphany.

SHAMWOW GUY HERE.

I'm buying 2 sets right away!

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#28 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:33 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 8 2009, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just got an epiphany.

SHAMWOW GUY HERE.

If I were you guys, i wouldnt buy anything from the ShamWOW guy. Cause it is a sham!

#29 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (Nate River @ Jul 8 2009, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree on Danzou not being Madara yet. The way they are speaking...it doesn't add up. Danzou just said he hadn't been in combat in awhile, but Madara fought Naruto not to long ago and, as you said, why stear Sasuke directly to Danzou on two seperate occasions. Madara's already confessed to helping with the massacre, why hide his role as Danzou while admitting to helping Itachi do the deed?

I think the biggest hole in the theory is Danzou preventing Naruto, Akatsuki's target, from returning to Konoha while Pain was attacking. As well as ordering Sasuke to be assassinated twice...when Madara needs him for his plans.

#30 NarutoNamikaze

NarutoNamikaze

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 09:52 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 8 2009, 08:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just got an epiphany.

SHAMWOW GUY HERE.

hm.png

/sarcasm

That was so funny, except it should be the Shamho guy. It is a lot more funny. ShamHo! very funny See very funny right.

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Jul 8 2009, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If I were you guys, i wouldnt buy anything from the ShamWOW guy. Cause it is a sham!

So true, so true, but then again that is the point she is making about the sharrigan. It is such a scam and annoying that Sasuke was suppose to be the last Uchiha with those eyes, but now you have Kakashi, Danzou (a**hole), Madara (a**hole as well), and Itachi though he is dead and it is by another less powerful sharrigan user.
So the sharrigan can be more powerful than the MS and now Sasuke has like a FMS which is gay because his best friend hasn't even died yet, and Itachi's power wasnt in both of the eyes. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Itachi gave Naruto his sharrigan and in his fight with Sasuke as he died his Sharrigan transfered to Naruto who hasn't realized it yet. Once he figths Sasuke he will though. Lol cool.gif

Just my two cents

#31 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (NarutoNamikaze @ Jul 8 2009, 05:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So true, so true, but then again that is the point she is making about the sharrigan. It is such a scam and annoying that Sasuke was suppose to be the last Uchiha with those eyes, but now you have Kakashi, Danzou (a**hole), Madara (a**hole as well), and Itachi though he is dead and it is by another less powerful sharrigan user.
So the sharrigan can be more powerful than the MS and now Sasuke has like a FMS which is gay because his best friend hasn't even died yet, and Itachi's power wasnt in both of the eyes. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Itachi gave Naruto his sharrigan and in his fight with Sasuke as he died his Sharrigan transfered to Naruto who hasn't realized it yet. Once he figths Sasuke he will though. Lol cool.gif

Just my two cents

I'm a guy.

I'd watch the character bashing, if I were you. Even if you don't like the character, it doesn't give you the right to call them names on the forum. Thanks. smile.gif

Also, the Itachi theory is just... odd? Itachi gave Naruto something, but it definitely wasn't the Sharingan. If he did, we'd get a fanfiction Naruto-has-Sharingan thing in the story.

#32 chouzu_tao

chouzu_tao

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,741 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:03 AM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Jul 8 2009, 02:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am with you on this one. I still don't believe Danzou = Madara. You sir have been quoted for truth.

Also he talks about his body being dulled by a lack of combat, and he uses his left arm to lift the bandages. Mah, to me it seems more than likely Danzou stole the eye when the Uchihas died.

Yeah, I agree with you both, especially with Smiter about the reveal of his father (although in Kakashi's case it seems like everyone around his age new who Naruto's father was) and about no NaruSaku. but again we don't know that there isn't any yet do we? There could be a panel or two left out of the translations because they aren't too important to other readers.

I also like the comment someone made earlier about Sai=Starscream. tongue.gif

As far as theories of Danzo being Madara, it's fishy, but there's a chance Kishi will throw a wrench in that idea. From simple observation of the images, it looks like Danzo is really straining that eye to use it. Where as the other images show of Madara with Sasuke shows it looks normal. Theories are in the air. I've even heard theories now that Danzo is Obito and that Danzo used a technique similar to Orochimaru's body transfer and that's why he's right body seems to be bandaged. I've really been excited again for the manga since Jiraiya's fight with Pain. a_thumbs.gif Go Kishi.

ChouzuGoCrazy.jpg

#33 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:18 AM

SHARINGAN is CARING.

#34 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:20 AM

QUOTE (roninmedia @ Jul 8 2009, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
SHARINGAN is CARING.

:teehee:

#35 dl316bh

dl316bh

International Smug Elitist

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 12:56 AM

... ANOTHER character with a Sharingan? For something that's supposed to be rare with the fall of the Uchiha's, it sure does make it's way around.

Also, I agree with those that say there's little chance Madara is Danzo. Too much doesn't add up for such a thing. Unless Madara's plan is of the hopelessly convoluted variety.
bd5.jpg

#36 NarutoNamikaze

NarutoNamikaze

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:13 AM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jul 8 2009, 10:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm a guy.

I'd watch the character bashing, if I were you. Even if you don't like the character, it doesn't give you the right to call them names on the forum. Thanks. smile.gif

Also, the Itachi theory is just... odd? Itachi gave Naruto something, but it definitely wasn't the Sharingan. If he did, we'd get a fanfiction Naruto-has-Sharingan thing in the story.

My bad! laugh.gif I already knew you were a guy I just put she into the paragraph for know reason at all. LOL silly me.

And I know Itachi giving Naruto sharrigan is a bad idea, but I was just expressing how I think it's stupid that everyone has a sharringan so I said why not Naruto though I really don't think he does.

And Danzou and Madara are the only two I just can't stand in Naruto so there the only two I bash and I will watch that from now on also.

#37 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:18 AM

I have a feeling Sakura will learn of Naruto's plan and go with him anyway, I mean what was the point of the cover of 453 if Sakura's not going to be involved in this arc?

uc.png

#38 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 01:27 AM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Jul 8 2009, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a feeling Sakura will learn of Naruto's plan and go with him anyway, I mean what was the point of the cover of 453 if Sakura's not going to be involved in this arc?

lol, the entire rookie 9 end up following and we get to finally see the epic battle between Neji and Sasuke. Cause that would be epic of all epicness.

#39 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:47 AM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Jul 8 2009, 09:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Good point! a_plotting.gif There is hope for NaruSaku development/ a Sakura and Sasuke confrontation yet!

BTW, am I the only one who thought Kakashi assuming Naruto talked to his dead father was weird? I mean, what's Kakashi's logic in this:

"Well, I temporarily died, but I got to have a nice chat with my dead father. Even though I missed Naruto's entire battle with Pein/Nagato, I somehow know that he too was near death at one point and had a discussion with his dead father!" :cookie:

If I was Naruto, I'd be like : "OMGWTFBBQ how'd you knowz?!?!" th_confused0089.gif not all, "Yea, it wuz the awesomeness!" biggrin.gif
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#40 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 09 July 2009 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jul 8 2009, 10:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Good point! a_plotting.gif There is hope for NaruSaku development/ a Sakura and Sasuke confrontation yet!

BTW, am I the only one who thought Kakashi assuming Naruto talked to his dead father was weird? I mean, what's Kakashi's logic in this:

"Well, I temporarily died, but I got to have a nice chat with my dead father. Even though I missed Naruto's entire battle with Pein/Nagato, I somehow know that he too was near death at one point and had a discussion with his dead father!" :cookie:

If I was Naruto, I'd be like : "OMGWTFBBQ how'd you knowz?!?!" th_confused0089.gif not all, "Yea, it wuz the awesomeness!" biggrin.gif

Must've been that blasted Sharingan.

It sees all! ninja.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users