• This topic is locked This topic is locked
130 replies to this topic

#1 tosakuai

tosakuai

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Interests:Anime, Manga, Nature, Family, and learning about anything Japanese

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:50 AM

One Manga has the new chapter up.

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/454/01/

Edited by tosakuai, 03 July 2009 - 04:50 AM.

#2 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:55 AM

What... what the hell is Danzo?

That last frame of him, what is that on his body?

#3 tosakuai

tosakuai

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:00 AM

I think that is just a shadow, but I could be wrong since Orochi is involved.

#4 NarutoNamikaze

NarutoNamikaze

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:14 AM

LOL he looks like a pedafile. OMG LOL I hope Sai is used for something other than to watch I hope he tells someone. It would be awesome if he told Yamato and Kakashi and Tsunade when she wakes up and Sakura wink.gif Awesome

#5 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:17 AM

I have a feeling Sai will tell Sakura, Sakura will come and see how Naruto is after he's beat up and finally she'll feel some freaking remorse for all the stuff she's put Naruto through for her selfish promise about Sasuke. Maybe I'm hoping for too much idk.

uc.png

#6 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:45 AM

Screw Naruto, I want new chapters about the Mizukage! biggrin.gif
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#7 Daniee

Daniee

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,121 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:49 AM

Pretty interesting curveball there with the Mizukage. Based on other characters' descriptions of Hidden Mist and the characters that have hailed from there, she isn't what you'd expect the leadership there to be like. At first glance, anyway...I'm thinking there's another, darker side to her. If a little misunderstanding is enough to warrant a death threat, then let's just see what it's like to really get on her bad side.

Also, Choujuurou. This is gonna grow on me, I just know it. Zabuza, Kisame, and Suigetsu are among my favorite characters. While he's not like them, he looks charming in his own way. Tsuchikage and his team seem entertaining as well.

I like what Naruto did. He's in no position to give them some cheesy "Let go of your hatred!" speech, seeing as he doesn't know Omoi and Karui and how strong their history with Killerbee is at all.

#8 KungFuTruffle

KungFuTruffle

Whee!

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 921 posts
  • Interests:Writing<br />Reading<br />Video Games

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:27 AM

Okay, I officially hate the Cloud ninja. They're as annoying as Pain, but with less reason to be such tools.

And we finally have a look at all of the Kage's. Only now, we have a dozen new characters to learn about, in a series with too many characters already.

I do like the fact that the Tsuchikage isn't some super intimidating giant, but a frail, tiny little man. Throws out everything written so far in every single fanfiction.

#9 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 06:32 AM

QUOTE (UzumakiEdward85 @ Jul 3 2009, 12:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I have a feeling Sai will tell Sakura, Sakura will come and see how Naruto is after he's beat up and finally she'll feel some freaking remorse for all the stuff she's put Naruto through for her selfish promise about Sasuke. Maybe I'm hoping for too much idk.

I hope so too biggrin.gif otherwise if taking a beating for Sakura's feelings won't work then i guess Naruto being killed by Sasuke wouldn't either. sleep.gif

Kishi please give a Sakura arc soon and give Sakura a emotional overhaul and solid crush on Naruto. I gave it some thought and i know that the weakness that henders Sakura is Sasuke. Sai telling Sakura would be the perfect time to help trigger the Sakura Arc and fall in love with Naruto to not make just the NaruXSaku fans happy but it would also take away that old weakness of hers and make Naruto her strength in both narusaku.gif/ sakura.gif ways.

QUOTE (Daniee @ Jul 3 2009, 12:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pretty interesting curveball there with the Mizukage. Based on other characters' descriptions of Hidden Mist and the characters that have hailed from there, she isn't what you'd expect the leadership there to be like. At first glance, anyway...I'm thinking there's another, darker side to her. If a little misunderstanding is enough to warrant a death threat, then let's just see what it's like to really get on her bad side.

Also, Choujuurou. This is gonna grow on me, I just know it. Zabuza, Kisame, and Suigetsu are among my favorite characters. While he's not like them, he looks charming in his own way. Tsuchikage and his team seem entertaining as well.

I like what Naruto did. He's in no position to give them some cheesy "Let go of your hatred!" speech, seeing as he doesn't know Omoi and Karui and how strong their history with Killerbee is at all.

Yeah, I was thinking that it takes more than royalty and looks to be Mizukage of the mist, (the village that trains badass sword wielding ninja) So more than likely she's the strongest and possesses the hottnnesss th_confused0089.gif love.gif drooling.gif as a plus! w00t.gif

Edited by 6thHokage, 03 July 2009 - 11:55 AM.

#10 Smiter

Smiter

... WHAT?

• Kage
  • 6,863 posts
  • Interests:Animanga, Art, Books, Gaming, Web Design.(Yes, I am a geek and proud of it)

Posted 03 July 2009 - 07:49 AM

Another transitional chapter, we learn little bits about the other villages and see Naruto get beaten up.

I'm liking the Cloud's Kage. XD All hot blooded, and he doesn't care for such trifling details like doors. The other Kages, we'll just have to see how they develop if they hang around for a while.

It looks like Danzou is more concerned about Kabuto blabbing on his link with Orochimaru, than the experiment data. He seems to have one reason in mind, and is telling his loyal followers a different one.

Like Ed and 6th have already mentioned here, hopefully Sakura will find Naruto all beaten up and Sai will tell her what happened! One thing's for sure, Sakura's going to want to take care of Naruto's wounds if she sees them.

#11 jim1982

jim1982

Wow, rule 34... it is Madness!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 12:39 PM

Hmm interesting characters, Tuchikage reminds me of the typical anime style old man, great knowledge, but comical weak and cantankerous. While the Raikage just reminds me of Armstrong from FMA.

The Mizukage is a different story. She is either a man hater in general or has had some terrible wrong committed to her by a man. but considering that Madara was apparently the mizukage at some point, maybe it has to do with him(she seems to have the most depth as the three kages go, character wise)

as for Danzou and Orochimaru... I have a feeling that Danzou might of help "fund" Orochi's research while he was still part of konoha. Which would of course call into question Danzou's commitment to Konoha and the Land of Fire. Though I wouldn't put it past Danzou to learn of Naruto's beating by the cloud-nin, and use it as an excuse in the future to help cause some sort of conflict against Kumo.

All in all, many plot threads have been spun out in this chapter, let the flood of bad fanfics begin! lol but seriously, Kishi has created so many potential plot lines to keep the manga running for years if they are all even marginally explored.
Funny Naruto Comic: http://nekoni.devian...nowman-73499115

[size=7]Picture done by Nekoni (nekoni.deviantart.com)

#12 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:50 PM

Not a crazy awesome chapter. The Kages are all pretty cool, Raikage takes the prize for mega beastly in my book. The Naruto thing was kind of annoying, since Sasuke already betrayed him, yet hes still gonna let himself get his face smashed in like that. I can hope this turns into a NaruSaku moment next week, but won't get my hopes up for paring stuff for awhile.

#13 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:56 PM

The Mizukage is officially my new favorite character! wub.gif The Raikage reminds me of a friend of mine! laugh.gif
So Naruto began his first step towards breaking the cycle of hatred. Nice!

Edited by Shadow-kun, 04 July 2009 - 12:26 AM.

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#14 tosakuai

tosakuai

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 28 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:49 PM

QUOTE (6thHokage @ Jul 3 2009, 12:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Kishi please give a Sakura arc soon and give Sakura a emotional overhaul and solid crush on Naruto. I gave it some thought and i know that the weakness that henders Sakura is Sasuke. Sai telling Sakura would be the perfect time to help trigger the Sakura Arc and fall in love with Naruto to not make just the NaruXSaku fans happy but it would also take away that old weakness of hers and make Naruto her strength in both narusaku.gif/ sakura.gif ways.

I agree. I hope that she loses her temper and does a little cloud nin butt kicking when she finds Naruto, whether Sai tells her the whole story or not. I truely think Naruto pulled the cloud nin aside so that Sakura wouldn't be involved any more, but she's already too involved for her not to be affected. Along the lines of "No one beats the crap out of my teammate and gets away with it...". rawr.gif

In the same token, wouldn't that be a continuation of the cycle of hatred that Naruto is trying to put an end to? I can see him trying to stop the butt kicking because he took it upon himself for the sake of Sakura and Sasuke. hm.png

On a different note, didn't Sai originally go with Anko to track OrochiKabuto? I have a bad feeling about this whole Danzo/OrochiKabuto thing. The whole theory about Danzo and Madara are definatly dead since he is missing his arm and eye. Come on Tsunade! Wake up!

#15 Lazy-Genius

Lazy-Genius

Left here a learner, came back a brony

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 02:50 PM

I kinda wanna see Danzou fight....it seems like he was a pretty powerful ninja back in the day.....

The Tsuchikage's hips don't lie laugh.gif

#16 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:16 PM

QUOTE (Lazy-Genius @ Jul 3 2009, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I kinda wanna see Danzou fight....it seems like he was a pretty powerful ninja back in the day.....

Tsuchikage might have terrible hips but I bet he's a badass old man! Like Yoda.

Hah! Chojiro's probably one of those 'nice ones' He's not one of the Mizukage's guards for nothin'
Naruto'll have interesting peers if they are still -Kages if he becomes Hokage. I'm thinking meetings conducted in Ichiraku? XD

#17 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:51 PM

QUOTE (Lazy-Genius @ Jul 3 2009, 07:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hokage vs. Tsuchikage GO! hahaha what a funny fight that would make.
I can't wait to see all these vastly different characters locked in a room together at the kage meeting. biggrin.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#18 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 03:54 PM

Oh the Irony, On one side we have Konoha,. who up until now we've heard how it's the greatest of all Ninja villages known for it's Kage who supposed to be too soft, and easy going, with a current Kage who is a tirent and would rule through martial law if need be. And on the other side, we have the other three major Ninja villages, who we've read about being quite brutal in the past, with Rock power hungry, Cloud evil enough to kidnap a five year old for her eyes, and Mist with their brutal and barbaric ways with forcing academy students kill their best friends to harden them up, all with Kage's that are well liked and pleasure to work with.

I found it hilarious, how they all (except Raikage) had a gathering to wish them luck, and then we have Danzo was on his own, plotting to have one of his own loyal ninja's murdered because she might uncover his relationship with Konoha's greatest betrayer, after Madara.

I vote for Naruto going missing Nin and moving to mist.

Edited by harry4e, 03 July 2009 - 03:55 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#19 Lazy-Genius

Lazy-Genius

Left here a learner, came back a brony

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 04:17 PM

I vote on moving to mist too. After epic battle vs Sasuke, Naruto returns to his village and finds it ruined and oppressed, the people angry and on the verge of giving up! All because of Danzou.....Riot!!!! (after greeting from Sakura narusaku.gif )

#20 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 03 July 2009 - 05:13 PM

I can understand why the cloud ninja are that way. Killerbee is like family Id imagine, and people handle things in their own way. I'd be pretty pissed if people were holding out info on me too, and wouldn't put ti past a lot of people to beat them out of anger. I guess Raikage is going to be even more pissed when they come back with nothing on Sasuke.
\

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users