• This topic is locked This topic is locked
69 replies to this topic

#41 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 01 July 2009 - 04:13 PM

come on now I DON'T think that Kurai will do that lol. Why would Kishi make more love tringle just for the heack of it lol.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 01 July 2009 - 04:13 PM.

#42 NarutoNamikaze

NarutoNamikaze

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 04:21 PM

I hope that Sakura watches Naruto get beat to a pulp while not fighting back. She then tells them to stop and heals Naruto. She calls him a "baka" and kissed him. I would die then and there.

#43 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 01 July 2009 - 04:24 PM

QUOTE (NarutoNamikaze @ Jul 1 2009, 11:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I hope that Sakura watches Naruto get beat to a pulp while not fighting back. She then tells them to stop and heals Naruto. She calls him a "baka" and kissed him. I would die then and there.

wink.gif that would be the coolset if they did that heee.

#44 NarutoNamikaze

NarutoNamikaze

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 04:32 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 1 2009, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
wink.gif that would be the coolset if they did that heee.

Yea it would, or maybe she wouldn't heal him so he learns his lesson for being such a BAKA but then she will understand his move for world peace and idk after that. Hopefully a NaruSaku moment though, I mean maybe Kurai will kiss Naruto after beating him up and then Sakura gets mad and they fight lol.

#45 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 04:35 PM

QUOTE (NarutoNamikaze @ Jul 1 2009, 11:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yea it would, or maybe she wouldn't heal him so he learns his lesson for being such a BAKA but then she will understand his move for world peace and idk after that. Hopefully a NaruSaku moment though, I mean maybe Kurai will kiss Naruto after beating him up and then Sakura gets mad and they fight lol.

Yeah, but I dobut that Kurai would kiss him I Think she might have a intrest in Killer bee lol.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 01 July 2009 - 04:35 PM.

#46 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 04:37 PM

As much as I want a NS moment, right now...

There are bigger things happening in the manga than a relationship.

P.S.

Its Karui, not Kurai.

#47 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:08 PM

Whoa the Mizukage is hot, can see her being a Naruto/Harem fans favourite very soon. Knowing Naruto he'll probably insult her somehow when they meet first time too. Does anyone else think that Kishi's gone a bit cliche with the three other Kages? The strong powerful type, the short stubburn weak looking type, and the regal fair royalty beautiful female type? ~(last one he's done already with Tsunade, and the old wise Kage was done with the Third, Gaara covers the young inexperienced type, and the forth was the young powerful, handsome, smart and energetic perfect type.

I hope the translations are correct and Naruto did this for his village and not Sasuke...because if he did it for his loyalty to Sasuke, he needs to grow up, but for the greater good makes me respect the kid more...he's grown allot since Jiaraya's death.

Hopefully Sakura will see the outcome of the beating, and she grows the *bleep* up, Girls are supposed to grow up the quickest, yet part of her is still stuck on her childhood crush. And get some more training.

Ooooh Danzo has something done to his eye and arm...feeding more fuel to the Danzo is Madara theory. So he's just acting like a weak old man, when he's had some upgrades installed...wonder if they are malfuntioning and that's why he needs Kabuto. This makes it really interesting how it was Sai (root) Anko (Orichimaru) along with Yamoto that were looking for Kabuto during the Pain invasion.

Edit: Cloud are you advertising the girl or the phone? I think I own that phone or one similar, mines the viewty smart, I think that's th Arena.

Edited by harry4e, 01 July 2009 - 06:09 PM.

iAnby7W.gif

#48 JABR

JABR

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:10 PM

yeah I think the relationship will have to wait awhile.

I'm mostly convinced that Kishi himself hasn't settled on which couples (if any) will be there at the end. Hence he's thrown bones more or less to 3 major ones in these past few chapters.

If we do see Team 8 again (not entirely implausible given Hinata and Cloud's history), that may mean something will happen again ship wise in this next arc. Otherwise, I think we'll see another ship take center stage.

Right now I'm wondering who if anyone, Danzo will take with him to the Kage gathering.

#49 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 06:17 PM

QUOTE (JABR @ Jul 1 2009, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
yeah I think the relationship will have to wait awhile.

I'm mostly convinced that Kishi himself hasn't settled on which couples (if any) will be there at the end. Hence he's thrown bones more or less to 3 major ones in these past few chapters.

If we do see Team 8 again (not entirely implausible given Hinata and Cloud's history), that may mean something will happen again ship wise in this next arc. Otherwise, I think we'll see another ship take center stage.

Right now I'm wondering who if anyone, Danzo will take with him to the Kage gathering.

Yeah, but Hinata was kidnapped during war times. so it wont have any involment in the ship wise I don't see how it would invloed the ship.

I think he has flashed out. Which ship its going to be, I MEAN he gave us a lot of hits to Naruto x Sakura. He planed the story before he give it to his publishers he didn't just go out and say lets make a story and stuff. That is not what a popuar stroy writer does.

I am a girl by the way your first love or crush is the hardest to move on from.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 01 July 2009 - 06:22 PM.

#50 JABR

JABR

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:29 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 1 2009, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, but Hinata was kidnapped during war times. so it wont have any involment in the ship wise I don't see how it would invloed the ship.

I think he has flashed out. Which ship its going to be, I MEAN he gave us a lot of hits to Naruto x Sakura. He planed the story before he give it to his publishers he didn't just go out and say lets make a story and stuff. That is not what a popuar stroy writer does.

The only thing is he didn't kill Hinata off, AND we saw Kiba to start this story arc, possibly implying Team 8 may still factor in. Besides of which, if Danzo's goal is keep Naruto on 'his' side, using Hinata (and her confession, regardless of whether or not Naruto heard it or returns it) would be something he would do.

#51 NarutoNamikaze

NarutoNamikaze

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 07:30 PM

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jul 1 2009, 06:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So like 4 years later you can't get over him even though he basically said "Your annoying, I hate you, All I care about is to be a self centered prick that wants revenge on everything and everyone." LOL I see that I do side with the first crush theory as he basically just shot her. I think that Danzo might take his two personal bodyguars that are in the Hokage room with him. I kind of hope that we see Sasuke fight someone powerful and get really injured or Suigetsu turns his back on Sasuke after finding another sword. LOL

#52 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 01 July 2009 - 08:03 PM

its even harder when the Person you crushed on acknowledges you and your dream, and almost kisses you in the process.

rememeber Sakura is stll under the impression it was Sasuke at the bench that day. She still thinks it was him who spoke her thoughts to her and acknowledged her.

Thus yes she si still hung up on him and for good reason. Also their is the need to protecvt naruto by returning Sasuke to the village thus fulfilling narutos promise to her, and making naruto safe.

this is as important a reason as her love for sasuke.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#53 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 01 July 2009 - 08:44 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jul 1 2009, 01:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
its even harder when the Person you crushed on acknowledges you and your dream, and almost kisses you in the process.

rememeber Sakura is stll under the impression it was Sasuke at the bench that day. She still thinks it was him who spoke her thoughts to her and acknowledged her.

Thus yes she si still hung up on him and for good reason. Also their is the need to protecvt naruto by returning Sasuke to the village thus fulfilling narutos promise to her, and making naruto safe.

Yeah, we remember. You've brought it up 3 times in the last week even though no one in the manga has thought of it for years. tongue.gif

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#54 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 01 July 2009 - 08:53 PM

You know, I am really happy Team Kumo is getting a lot of screen time. It gives the world of Naruto a little freshness by bringing in new characters.

The Mizukage is.... Giggity gig! nosebleed8rx.gif

#55 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 01 July 2009 - 09:00 PM

You might as well add the whole Mangahelpers spoilers because they add info about the new characters: http://mangahelpers....ead.php?t=50504

As for this chapter, I'm a little disappoint and happy in the same chapter. And no, its not about Naruto becoming the "punching bag". Its about the appearances of the new characters themselves.

First we got a sibling pair from the Rock : Akatsuchi and Kurotsuchi and their Tsuchikage (looks like he's the 3rd because of his age)

Next, we have the Mist: Ao with a patch on his right guy (I smell PIRATE! Ninja here tongue.gif ) and this kid named Choujuurou who is one of the 7 Mist Swordsmen with their smexy Mizukage th_confused0089.gif HOLY kitten!!! SEXY!!! Like Tsunade and Samui!!! drooling.gif (Don't kill her off later, Kishi!!!!) rawr.gif I want her name like nao!!!

And now more Cloud nins, Shii and Darui (that guy look like he's related to Karui or Omoi)

So that's about...

8!!! Eight new characters... last time that came up was during the Chuunin Exams years ago. It will be better if Kishi had developed some of those characters back in the day because right now, I believe we almost near the end and if we are, I don't know how Kishi going to work on their development... especially from what I see, a shy complex from Choujuurou...

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#56 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 01 July 2009 - 09:47 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Jul 1 2009, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well im not a girl, so i don't get the whole "being hung up on the first crush" thing, but if Sakura was as smart as Kishi made her out to be, she should have realized the cons out weigh the pros and should have moved on by now. And 3 years should be enough to get over your first crush, regardless of how intense the crush was.

Moving on. Like Derock said, i'm some what disappointed with the large amount of new characters who may never get any screen time or development after this arc. I doubt we are reaching the end of the story, but i don't think Kishi will have enough time to develope the characters when we may never see them again after this arc. Why put in important new characters when you may never know more than their name...

Also, the whole thing with Naruto being a punching bag is going way to far. Sure it may cause some possible NaruSaku in there, but as others have said, right now isn't the time for romance and anything of the sort that does happen will be short or insignificant. Naruto is starting to get way too obsessed with protecting Sasuke and is letting his emotions get the better of him once again. He shouldn't be letting them beat him up, no matter how good his intentions may be. Unless something possitive comes out of him being a punching bag for Karui, i don't think i will enjoy that part much.

Overall, i see this chapter as average and although the whole Kage part will be eventful and possibly enjoyable, i don't think the punching bag part will be as enjoyable.

Edited by Sora no Senshi, 01 July 2009 - 09:48 PM.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#57 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 01 July 2009 - 09:54 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Jul 1 2009, 04:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, we remember. You've brought it up 3 times in the last week even though no one in the manga has thought of it for years. tongue.gif

That's because it is his favourite part of the manga, probably could write an entire essay on it if asked laugh.gif

Seriously though, the Kage's look great I am glad to see them after all this time, I hope we see more of them in coming chapters smile.gif Naruto really stands up for his beliefs allowing the cloud nin's to beat him up good thing he has fast healing laugh.gif

It is amazing to me people are still harping on that Danzou is Madara, it is almost as bad as the Tobi is Obito stuff and that is still going on too.

I hope the fact that he can't use his right arm and Madara can will put it to rest but I doubt it.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#58 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 01 July 2009 - 10:43 PM

Not my favorite part of the manga. its just to me one of the most important ones regarding our couple thats all.

And as to why ive brought it up so much the last three weeks its because Ive heard an incessant amount of whining from people about sakura holding on to her crush on sasuke and wondering why she is.

It gets a little silly to answer the same question a dozen times when the answer is obvious.

Sakura is capable fo moving on and shes shown this but she still needs this upcoming moment to confront sasuke. She needs it in order to make this whole scenario clear and to clarify her feelings and where she stands.

Moving on .

The kages are cool yes, and the Mizukage is defiantly hawt. What I want to know about her though is what shes capable of. I cant see a place once known as "The Bloody Mist" allowing a kage based soley on ehr looks. what type of powers and skill does she have to be able to control Kiri and the 7 swordsmen?
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#59 Verilance

Verilance

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 995 posts
  • Interests:Whatever comes to mind

Posted 01 July 2009 - 11:32 PM

I wasn't trying to be rude just make a joke lol

I don't know how many spoilers you have read but my favourite Mizukage line when she thinks her aid makes a comment about her being to old to be married (or pregnant ) depending on which translation you read

whispers to Ao "Shut up or I'll Kill You."

yup she is not just a pretty face

Edited by Verilance, 02 July 2009 - 06:27 AM.

Yotsubato! - Enjoy Everything!

#60 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 02 July 2009 - 02:27 AM

QUOTE (Sora no Senshi @ Jul 1 2009, 09:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well im not a girl, so i don't get the whole "being hung up on the first crush" thing, but if Sakura was as smart as Kishi made her out to be, she should have realized the cons out weigh the pros and should have moved on by now. And 3 years should be enough to get over your first crush, regardless of how intense the crush was.

Moving on. Like Derock said, i'm some what disappointed with the large amount of new characters who may never get any screen time or development after this arc. I doubt we are reaching the end of the story, but i don't think Kishi will have enough time to develope the characters when we may never see them again after this arc. Why put in important new characters when you may never know more than their name...

Also, the whole thing with Naruto being a punching bag is going way to far. Sure it may cause some possible NaruSaku in there, but as others have said, right now isn't the time for romance and anything of the sort that does happen will be short or insignificant. Naruto is starting to get way too obsessed with protecting Sasuke and is letting his emotions get the better of him once again. He shouldn't be letting them beat him up, no matter how good his intentions may be. Unless something possitive comes out of him being a punching bag for Karui, i don't think i will enjoy that part much.

Overall, i see this chapter as average and although the whole Kage part will be eventful and possibly enjoyable, i don't think the punching bag part will be as enjoyable.

"well im not a girl"
... ummm crushes aren't easy to get rid of no matter what gender you are. And reasoning has NOTHING to do with getting rid of them. Feelings you've had for someone for years aren't just going to go away with just weighing the pros and cons. It's a huge emotional leap, not to mention the security she'd be leaving.

Love is everything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users