Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 11 June 2009 - 11:54 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Jun 11 2009, 11:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
facepalm.png

Do you get it yet? He's not the head of ANBU. He's the head of Root, he had his ways of gathering information. If he didn't know about the Yondaime having a son, it'd be highly surprising, since he has his ways of contacting villains and getting information from around the village.

Besides, he's on the council, if he didn't know anything... then it'd be a real shock since he runs his own black-ops operations.

I totally agree with Cloud here.
He's the head of ROOT and he's in the council. There's no way he wouldn't know who Naruto's parents are.

#82 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:14 AM

Meh, but still I doubt Naruto would let him use his parentage for his own goals. If he knew I think he would have said something at the council meting don't you think.

#83 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 12:30 AM

QUOTE (JABR @ Jun 10 2009, 10:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Danzou still has 2 more cards to play.

1)Yugao who still wants revenge for the death of her lover and I'm going to guess has been swayed to his side.

2)Naruto's parentage, which he can and will use for his purposes.

Danzou is a warhawk like no other character, he referenced Suna earlier (hence why I mentioned Yugao) will do everything he can to build towards that goal. My guess is he'll reveal Naruto's parents as a means of forcing Naruto to choose between his loyalty to his village and his loyalty to Sasuke. And to further increase the pressure/push towards war.

After all, learning that the one who felled Pein and Gaara of the Sand, is also the Fourth's son would automatically encourage everyone to ready themselves for war.

Huh? OK first off Yugao even though she's a member of ANBU, she's not stronger than Gaara, or Naruto or Kakashi or many other ninja's, so there really isn't much damage she would be able to do anywat. She can't be used for spying on Naruto and gang because she isn't close enough to any of the main charactors, and I doubt she'd be ordered to go into Suna and declare all out war. Not even Danzo is that stupid to declae war for no reason.

Naruto's parentage? How would he be able to use that to his advantage? Tell rock who he really is? Telling the village would backfire bigstyle, if he declared he found out the parent of Naruto, the villagers would to screaming for him to be Hokage, afterall who better as the son of their greatest hero, who just so happens to be the hero of the current day...plus the Daiymo would be easily swayed to, as he liked Jairaya, and was happy for Kakasi to be Hokage because he was the student of Jairaya's student, he'd probably be over the moon to put in Naruto, who is not only Jairya's student and godson, he's the son of the previous student of Jairya, and he's also the student of the ninja who was the student who was Jiarya's student, so it would be better than getting Jiarya.

I don't see how using that would work in Danzou's favour, even if he announced he had Naruto's support on his views, Naruto would speak out, he's not one to fudge his words, it gets him in allot of trouble, specially with Sakura.

Thing is Danzou has the root, who are pretty much mindless killers, on his side, that's something that the others need to be weary of, that's his trump card. These ninja's are still fresh, unlike real Konoha ninja's they didn't fight the war against Pain, they stayed hidden so they could be used if needed to get Danzou in power.

QUOTE (RyrineaHaruno @ Jun 11 2009, 04:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I just think that they would say where Naruto or something because he did save their village.

Oh I claim this page in the name of Boruta force
\

Why would the great Bridge builder ask Naruto where Naruto is? unless they thought Sasuke was NAruto and they names the bridge after the wrong person, I can just see the reaction 'Super D'oh'

iAnby7W.gif

#84 Nick Soapdish

Nick Soapdish

Holding my breath

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,364 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:01 AM

QUOTE (Sir Whirly @ Jun 10 2009, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
One thing I want to point out is that in the manga; Naruto, Sakura and Sasuke have not actually killed anyone in the entire series. happy.gif

Naruto killed Kakuzu. He might have killed the sand nin that Itachi possessed or the guy may have already been dead.

As to the spoilers, I'm gonna try hard not to draw any conclusions, but I'm sure it'll look a lot less patchy when we have the full chapter

#85 Sora no Kitsune

Sora no Kitsune

Keyblade Master

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 503 posts
  • Interests:Manga/Anime - Naruto, FMA, ect.<br />Video Games - Kingdom Hearts, Metroid, LoL, Tera<br />Music - 2 Step from Hell, Rise Against, 30stm<br />Books - Inheritance Cycle (Eragon Series), Game of Thrones<br />Sports - DAGORHIR!!!!<br />

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:07 AM

QUOTE (Nick Soapdish @ Jun 11 2009, 09:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto killed Kakuzu. He might have killed the sand nin that Itachi possessed or the guy may have already been dead.

As to the spoilers, I'm gonna try hard not to draw any conclusions, but I'm sure it'll look a lot less patchy when we have the full chapter

Technically, Naruto didn't kill Kakuzu, Kakashi did. Naruto killed the remaining 2 exterior hearts and Kakashi killed Kakuzu by stabbing his final internal heart.

Get Chance and Luck!!~

#86 Lazy-Genius

Lazy-Genius

Left here a learner, came back a brony

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:16 AM

Sasuke's killed people: http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/343/02/

see? 1...2...3...4, it's like counting sheep *falls asleep* (and that rhymes! biggrin.gif )

#87 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:17 AM

Those guys aren't dead.

He only knocked them out.

#88 Lazy-Genius

Lazy-Genius

Left here a learner, came back a brony

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:25 AM

hmm...I suppose you're right...well, dang it....then would Itachi count for Sasuke, or would he go under the category of 'death by illness'?

#89 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 12 June 2009 - 01:41 AM

QUOTE (harry4e @ Jun 11 2009, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why would the great Bridge builder ask Naruto where Naruto is? unless they thought Sasuke was NAruto and they names the bridge after the wrong person, I can just see the reaction 'Super D'oh'

I was referring too the statement why they asked them. where is Sasuke? Oh btw thanks for backing me. I didn't know that he was their with them are not at the time it was confusing.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 12 June 2009 - 01:45 AM.

#90 Paptala

Paptala

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,021 posts

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:32 AM

QUOTE (Lazy-Genius @ Jun 11 2009, 09:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hmm...I suppose you're right...well, dang it....then would Itachi count for Sasuke, or would he go under the category of 'death by illness'?

I asked about this earlier. I'm not sure this would count, because Itachi let Sasuke beat him. At least, that's how I understood it. Also, Sasuke didn't land any sort of final blow to my knowledge that killed Itachi off. I think that Itachi used the last of his energy to transfer the Mangekyo Sharingan to Sasuke, and then died from energy exhaustion/ whatever mysterious illness he had. *shrugs* I only read that arc once though, so I could be totally forgetting something.
0mDsIUH.gif
7VO00.png
set art by yui  |

#91 Sir Whirly

Sir Whirly

Artest. Classy. Pick one.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,416 posts
  • Interests:Anime, pot, and women. What more do you need in life?

Posted 12 June 2009 - 02:44 AM

QUOTE (Paptala @ Jun 11 2009, 09:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I asked about this earlier. I'm not sure this would count, because Itachi let Sasuke beat him. At least, that's how I understood it. Also, Sasuke didn't land any sort of final blow to my knowledge that killed Itachi off. I think that Itachi used the last of his energy to transfer the Mangekyo Sharingan to Sasuke, and then died from energy exhaustion/ whatever mysterious illness he had. *shrugs* I only read that arc once though, so I could be totally forgetting something.

No thats about right, it was over exertion and that "illness". Now one thing that isn't clear is who killed that Kumo-nin that Sasuke and Hawk caught outside the hideout.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users