Close
Photo

Naruto Shippuuden Ending 10-NaruSaku Proof!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

#1 keelgun

keelgun

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:FANFICTION!!! haha<br />Lots o' Anime<br />Video Games, especially Kingdom Hearts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 03:40 AM

I just want to say sorry ahead of time if this has already been discussed but I didn't see it.

I was watching today's Naruto, and the ending came on and like always I watched that too. If anyone is familiar with the 10th ending it's the one where they are all on the beach.
Well at one point I noticed that Sakura bends down to pick up her hat, writes something in the sand and runs off, and at the end of the vid they show what she wrote being washed away.
Curious as to what she wrote, I searched and found this youtube vid.
Naruto Shippuuden 10th Ending Narusaku Proof
I think this is awesome, and I hope to god that the maker of this vid. was right.
Just wana hear what you guys think, and show you if you haven't seen this.
A family that raids together stays together.

#2 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

Still trying to beat the boredom.

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 03:57 AM

Well, don't read too much into it. The stuff that happens in the manga outweighs whatever the animators add in at their own discretion. I won't spoil it for you if you are only into the anime, but the latest chapters have been pretty good to our pairing.

971084_656443124372835_371212529_n_zps46

#3 NaruSaku93

NaruSaku93

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 89 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 04:47 AM

wow.......... i never noticed that at the end! even though the manga is accurate than the anime, i wonder if this means that sakura has finally gotten over her crush over sasuke

#4 FullmetalNinja25

FullmetalNinja25

I'm The Alchemist.

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,103 posts
  • Interests:Manga, Anime, Video Games, Comic Books, Wrestling, Movies, Doctor Who and all sorts of stuff.

Posted 14 August 2009 - 04:47 AM

I think what was written was already there she just crossed out "Sasuke", anyways its a good find but like Nee-sama said its not in the canon of the Narutoverse so it doesn't mean anything.

uc.png

#5 TheVileOne

TheVileOne

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts
  • Interests:Anime, professional wrestling, movies, acting, film criticism, exercising, DVD collecting.

Posted 14 August 2009 - 05:13 AM

I don't get it really.

Is the significance that Sakura CROSSED out Sasuke's name? And did she really cross it out?

Joe Is Gonna Kill You.

#6 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 05:30 AM

QUOTE (tosakuai @ Jul 3 2009, 07:26 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My Japanese friend says that the shape in the sand is a "love umbrella", kinda like our heart carved out on the tree with initials in it. Looks to us like Sakura is written in the sand on the right side of the handle and Sasuke is written, then scratched out.

quoted from our original discussion when the first episode showed this particular ending..

#7 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 14 August 2009 - 05:34 AM

Were we to attach signifigance to it then yes thats exactly what would happen.

Before the moment where she runs along the beach, she kneels down and is writing somehting in the sand ((the love Umbrella)) and then gets up and runs.

the next thing we see is Sasukes Name crossed out deliberately.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#8 pinkheartsyellowstars

pinkheartsyellowstars

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 06:18 AM

There is a Chance.. This would be 100% NaruSaku Proof.. Maybe, Sakura crossed Sasuke's Name.. and then she runs towards to Naruto tongue.gif

#9 keelgun

keelgun

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 16 posts
  • Interests:FANFICTION!!! haha<br />Lots o' Anime<br />Video Games, especially Kingdom Hearts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 11:07 AM

Well I do read the manga too, and I know that anime doesn't have to be 100% isn't cannon, but you can't blame me for being happy about this lol. I've seen stuff similar in the video games too, but I always wonder if they need some kindof approval from the 'higher ups' to do stuff like this.
A family that raids together stays together.

#10 Seraphic Guardian

Seraphic Guardian

Chakra Seraph

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 31 posts
  • Interests:Well, Naruto, obviously! And Bleach too! Ichigo and Naruto and kinda alike. Oh! And angels and their hierarchy, including seraphim and the like. Although I'm not really religious, they're really cool!

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:05 PM

Ah, too bad we can't use this, it's kinda like when NaruHina lovers use fillers. Not the same thing really...
If that's what it means to be wise... I'd be happier living as a Fool!

#11 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:33 PM

Well it can be easily seen as pro SS or anti SS.

#12 Orenji

Orenji

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 12:52 PM

I dont think its proof at all, just kind of a "Screw you Sasuke." thing.

Hey! Me and Sakura have the same swimsuit!

#13 Xabsol

Xabsol

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 239 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:06 PM

Look, I don't think it really links to any pairings, it's probably just Sakura realising Sasuke is GONE.
It could be a sign towards any saku and sasu anyway.

#14 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 08:53 PM

QUOTE (Nee-sama @ Aug 13 2009, 09:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, don't read too much into it. The stuff that happens in the manga outweighs whatever the animators add in at their own discretion. I won't spoil it for you if you are only into the anime, but the latest chapters have been pretty good to our pairing.

Animators add nothing at their own discretion. it all comes down a line of authority, starting at kishimoto himself and his advisors.

i don't think its saying anything pro narusaku, but its definately anti-sasusaku. which yes, opens the doors to narusaku, but does not promote it directly.

#15 Nee-sama

Nee-sama

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,011 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:36 AM

^ Is that so? I've heard over and over again that Kishi is completely uninvolved with the anime. If you know this for a fact, can you please provide a source? I don't mean to doubt you, but this has always been a big question in my mind.

#16 Freakazoid

Freakazoid

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 849 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 01:51 AM

Animators can pretty much do whatever they want. They could totally change the storyline around if they felt like it.

#17 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 15 August 2009 - 03:16 AM

I'm the source, i can't provide you with anything else but experience, its understandable if you think otherwise and are not persuaded by what i have to say. being someone in this business, i have some authority on the subject, maybe not much seeing as how every case is different and japan and its business culture vary quite a bit from the one i am familiar with. they are, legally, kishimoto's characters and story, making it against the law to do anything official with them without review and consent of the owner (though this may not always be the actual creator, but in this case it could be the publisher for naruto). the project directors and especially the animators sitting at their computers do only what is approved by those who own the copyright. and you guys may be right that kishimoto has nothing to do with the anime, depending on his agreement with his publishers, but i stress that the animators (i am assuming you mean the higher ups that direct the workers actually animating) cannot do whatever they want. though they may be given certain freedoms with the opening and ending sequences.

thank you nee-sama for disagreeing with such grace.

#18 *Mars*

*Mars*

Fresh Meat

• Fresh Meat
  • 3 posts
  • Interests:uhh narusaku duh xP<br />I LOVE SAKURA!!!!! SHES SO FUN TO DRAW!!!

Posted 15 August 2009 - 03:45 PM

wow! i never noticed that!!! laugh.gif
it dosen't mean anything to me, since it isn't in the manga, but the animators are on our side wub.gif
narusaku.

#19 deafdrum

deafdrum

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 25 posts

Posted 30 August 2009 - 09:33 PM

I dunno...even though this was just a scene in the anime ending credits, I still think it bears some significance.

The reason I think so is this: even though anime is technically not canon as is the manga, it is an adaptation of canon, and as such, cannot contradict canon. For example, you will never see a filler arc where a primary recurring character is killed off, especially if they are still alive during future events in the manga. Filler story arcs are designed so that they can logically occur alongside the events that transpire in the manga without actually altering them.

Since the perception of time in most manga is pretty loosely defined (you can't always tell how much time was supposed to transpire between panels 4 and 5 of chapter 234, page 7, just to throw random numbers out there), the anime producers can take creative liberties and craft stories that take place between those supposed gaps, hence the term, "filler." However, there are certain elements of manga that are more clearly defined, and as such the producers cannot take as much liberty with those elements. The example I gave earlier with killing off characters is one such element, and I believe pairings could also be considered one of those elements.

In this case, it is hard for me to accept the "love umbrella" scene in the end credits as mere non-canon "filler." The manga has already addressed Sakura's feelings toward Sasuke and defined it as "love." The ending credits scene seemed to have deliberately contradicted this definition, which as I've already stated, I don't believe can happen, at least with the Naruto anime and manga. So, this only leaves two options: A) my interpretation of the anime scene is incorrect and thus does not contradict the manga, or B) the manga will eventually confirm that Sakura's feelings toward Sasuke have indeed changed, thus the anime scene does not contradict the manga.

As much as I would like option B to be the case, I still don't know if such a thing is possible given the relationship between the producers of the manga and the producers of the anime. However, I would like to believe there is at least some connection, because the anime producers should have to consult with the manga producers to make sure that any filler material they come up with doesn't somehow contradict something that might become canon later in the manga. I don't know if Kishimoto himself would be involved in such a meeting, or if such a meeting even exists, but it does seem reasonable given the structure we've seen in anime filler.

If my beliefs end up being justified, then we might see more confirmation that Sakura's feelings toward Sasuke have changed later in the manga, but as of now, this is mostly just speculation. It's not bad to speculate though rolleyes.gif .

#20 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:46 PM

Just because she crossed out her previous bf name, doesn't mean is all of a sudden a NaruSaku...lol

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users