• This topic is locked This topic is locked
12 replies to this topic

#1 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 26 January 2013 - 04:08 AM

Hi everyone! Hope you're doing well. wave.gif

Anyway, this little thread here is to discuss those small things that you simply love and which can make you smile and enjoy life. Wether is something big, little, or simply something that, no matter how many times you do, you will never get tired of it because it makes you happy.

Not sure if a thread like this has been made before. If someone could provide me a link to it, I'd be grateful for that. smile.gif

Just to name a few:

-I love to do "Air drumming/shadow drumming" when I'm listening to songs like "Foo Fighters - Everlong", "Yellowcard - Ocean Avenue" and "Amber Pacific - Fall Back Into My Life". Yeah, I'm not a drummer and my dreams reach as far as playing expert drums on Guitar Hero/Rock Band games, but that seriously makes me feel full of energy no matter what I'm doing.

-Following the previous point, I also love to sing out loud my favorite songs. Is good to scream at the top of your lungs every now and then. biggrin.gif

-And of course, I love to eat Oreos or Chips Ahoy with a good glass of cold milk.

Speaking of which, I'll leave you to post what makes you happy while I get me some cookies. XD

Edited by Shadow Wolf, 26 January 2013 - 11:28 PM.

#2 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 26 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

Shizuka Nakamura
She is my WAIFU --Click here to view--

wub.gif

I just love listening to Asura's Wrath soundtrack and hanging out with my friends.

I also love movie popcorn.

and watching Friendship is Magic.

I just love watching this --Click here to view--

No, seriously, if I'm in a bad mood, I just watch an episode on youtube, and it cheers me right up. Helps me bond with my cute baby cousins, too!

#3 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:20 PM

I love my beautiful family. I thank the gods for bringing my husband into my life, he has given me my children, my happiness, and so much more. All three of those boys are the loves of my life.

I also love listening to my playlist of fav songs while I write my fanfic or draw. Given this rarely happens since I'm so busy but I love it none the less.

I also love eating out! It sounds so funny but a great deal of my favorite memories are eating out with friends.

Shopping for cute nerdy stuff like my adventure time socks or ninja turtles wallet is also something I love :3

Oh and nerding out on the X-files with a glass of wine is another love I hold dear lol.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#4 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 11:34 PM

I love my brother and my best friend. Sure I love my other siblings and friends, but those are the only persons in the world that knows who I am. I hope most people have these kinds of persons in their lives as well.

I love tea. I think I drink about 3-4 cups a day. Sometimes at night I notice I have missed something, and I notice that drinking tea is kind of a habit.

I love my cat. He's always there and he loves me.

I love my Iphone and mac, lol. Not as much as other things, because it's a material..but I love them.

My middle school teacher. Everyone loved her, we learned so much from her about not only about studies. I don't think she knows how much I learned about how life functions from her. I am immensly grateful(and happy that she is having her first child, naw)

I love my eyes. They are blue, I like that my face is more colourful than just skincolour, brown hair and eyes. Blue eyes pop out and brings life.

Music. I need to listen to music whenever I can, then I don't need to think, as I tend to think too much and I avoid unnecessary and negative thoughts. I also like games, like angry birds and tiny wings. That is fun and brings joy.

I love youtube, DeviantArt, manga, cooking, animals and I love this place as well. I have joined other forums(not Naruto-related, they also got put down. sad.gif), but sharing my thoughts with others helps me ease my mind.

Edited by sushi., 26 January 2013 - 11:34 PM.

ナルサク

#5 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 27 January 2013 - 02:22 AM

great topic louis. ummm me 1st my family, some one of my best friends . haha , i wont say about ..... it . my favorite song collection . and in short . got nothingelse really that makes me happy . well my family often makes me angry or sad.' sigh '

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#6 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:20 AM

Hmmm...I love love....I love my friends here on the forum. I love the forum itself and I love the little things in life.

I even love you, Shadow. You're like a brother to me.
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#7 Chucky-kun

Chucky-kun

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,172 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 03:49 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 27 2013, 02:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmmm...I love love....I love my friends here on the forum. I love the forum itself and I love the little things in life.

c1a2d1a877.jpg

#8 narulsaku

narulsaku

FALLEN ANGEL

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,383 posts
  • Interests:playing vedio games , readin' mangas , books ,singing , drawing , and also listing music , hang arround with friends , cricket, football, and also table tennise,eating
    I love multipllayer games like dog fight , tanki online.
    ect....

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:01 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 27 2013, 09:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

this TOO.... XD

god is sweet.......
courage,,,,,,,,,,,
doesn't always roar.............
sometimescourage is quite voice at the
end of the day saying,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
'll try again tomorrow"

#9 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 27 January 2013 - 04:28 AM

QUOTE (James S Cassidy @ Jan 26 2013, 09:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Lol, what? That's so random! What prompted that?

N-not t-that-that's a bad thing or anything! cool.gif

I love this forum, man, I pretty much grew up with it. Was 13 when I joined, and I'm 20 years old, now.

Explains my attitude, actually.

#10 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 27 January 2013 - 05:42 AM

Hahaha, you guys can joke all you want. XD

You're all just jealous. tongue.gif

Edited by James S Cassidy, 27 January 2013 - 05:42 AM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#11 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 04 February 2013 - 06:08 AM

shadow_Uzumaki: Could you speak to me about your wife? XD
And thanks for reminding me of Asura's Wrath. I like the New World Symphony. happy.gif
Nice picks. Oh and not to worry on James words. You could say that we're brothers separated at birth.

Konohakitten: Family. Is nice to see such a good one. smile.gif

sushi: Wish those hopes become true. And for some reason, Katara came to mind whenever I thought about you, so I didn't really expect that you would have blue eyes.

narulsaku: Thanks man. Hope your love story goes well (it may sound like I'm joking, but I seriously hope for my friends to be happy with their love lives, if that's what you meant on this post. If not then I apologize for misuderstanding sweat.gif ). Oh, and glad to know you also enjoy the little things. smile.gif

James: That's what this thread is about: Rule #32 - Enjoy the Little Things. And well, you know the drill on this one. XD

Chucky: Heh, haven't listened to that song yet, but I can safely assume it is a joke. Anyway, what do you love?

_______

Anyway, contributing to this thread a bit more:

-I love when I remember something that makes me smile. It can be a random moment in my life, or it can be something that happened recently. Either way, I like it when I have the chance to smile.

-And speaking of which: I love it when I can make someone smile. It doesn't matter if they were crying before, or if they just needed something to laugh about, to see that smile appear on their faces simply makes my day. I may have failed many times and I may have done the opposite sometimes too, but I hope to keep learning everyday.... because sometimes, all we need is a smile.

#12 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:39 AM

I love drawing. I do it every day and I hope I have hands capable of it until the day I die. I also love when others share with me what they create, whether it is writing or music or anything at all. In a society which is so incredibly focused on consuming consuming consuming, I think creating is so special and one of the most amazing things a human can do.

#13 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:49 PM

I love my family, my friends and all my acquaintances XD

I love hanging and going out with my friends.

I love camping.

I love life.

I love having adventures.

I love love XD

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users