155 replies to this topic

#61 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 04:50 AM

I hope commenters here aren't expected to remember that much. I can't even remember half this kitten anymore. 

Lucky you : ccc

ナルサク

#62 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts
  • Interests:Art, Anime/Manga, Comics, Movies, Fansty Books

Ships: Narusaku, Peter&MJ, Percabeth & Hicctrid

Posted 21 April 2017 - 05:21 PM

So I found this video here about the episode

#63 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:26 PM

So I found this video here about the episode

Another top 10 channel has risen?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#64 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 06:34 PM

god I can't get over Gaara's design :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

He's so frickin slick I preferred him fluffy tbh :hehehe:

ナルサク

#65 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:23 PM

god I can't get over Gaara's design :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:

He's so frickin slick I preferred him fluffy tbh :hehehe:

Just add a square shape mustache and he'll become perfect Hitler :lmao:

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#66 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 07:39 PM

Another top 10 channel has risen?

Yeah, for some reason I keep getting the recommendation. I haven't seen one. Is it convincing?

#67 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:11 PM

Yeah, for some reason I keep getting the recommendation. I haven't seen one. Is it convincing?

Is that shikadai as the next kaZekage or hokage?man the collusion is real.

#68 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:32 PM

I don't recall even hearing that.

#69 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 09:52 PM

I don't recall even hearing that.

I just see the thumbnail.

#70 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 10:39 PM

Hitler has reincarnated his looks in Gaara :P

#71 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:22 PM

Hitler has reincarnated his looks in Gaara :P

I have to admit I have seen the comparison on google images 

#72 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 April 2017 - 11:35 PM

Just add a square shape mustache and he'll become perfect Hitler :lmao:

Almost every Naruto male character had some type of pointy hair. It's in the art style. Sai was the only exception, and it suited him and him only.

I think Kishi made everyone so ugly as a petty revenge it doesn't make sense otherwise.

ナルサク

#73 BlueStarSaber

BlueStarSaber

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,353 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 12:25 AM

Almost every Naruto male character had some type of pointy hair. It's in the art style. Sai was the only exception, and it suited him and him only.

I think Kishi made everyone so ugly as a petty revenge it doesn't make sense otherwise.

What about Lee, Gai and Neji?

#74 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 01:31 AM

What about Lee, Gai and Neji?

Almost. Could only come up with Sai. Lee and Gai are Bruce Lee, and Neji comes from a conservative clan thus he won't cut his hair.

Basically every exception was for a reason, and it didn't look hideous.

ナルサク

#75 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:38 AM

I keep getting this guy recommend to me so I decided instead of watching the video to check out his youtube page. His banner has 4 characters from Dragonball, Pokemon and Naruto. Just by looking at the title of his videos he just seems to do quick reviews but mainly click bait conspiracy theories on anime on what everything may mean. Though he doesn't seem that well informed. For one he based on his title he doesn't know that Bolt's eye is that tenseigan from the last and thinks its a hybrid byakugan, he thinks the repeater is actually Nail, and so on. Also he has several videos on the Hinata wedding and even has one on "the real reason they ended up together," which judging by the rest of his content I doubt he actually knows and is just doing pro nH propaganda.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 22 April 2017 - 02:40 AM.

#76 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:10 AM

I don't mind talking about theory though I would like some concrete evidence. I know people likes to ask if, but I like more of possibility. It sounds the same yes, but I mean that if is like it has nearly 0 chance or no backup as possibility has concrete evidence that could happen. I have more fun with latter to be honest.

#77 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:28 PM

I keep getting this guy recommend to me so I decided instead of watching the video to check out his youtube page. His banner has 4 characters from Dragonball, Pokemon and Naruto. Just by looking at the title of his videos he just seems to do quick reviews but mainly click bait conspiracy theories on anime on what everything may mean. Though he doesn't seem that well informed. For one he based on his title he doesn't know that Bolt's eye is that tenseigan from the last and thinks its a hybrid byakugan, he thinks the repeater is actually Nail, and so on. Also he has several videos on the Hinata wedding and even has one on "the real reason they ended up together," which judging by the rest of his content I doubt he actually knows and is just doing pro nH propaganda.

So he really is like a lot of people on YouTube that make top x number videos, they just make up stuff to get views.

Sad part is that people are naive and fall for this.

Honestly I don't know, whenever I see a recommendation for a video that I'm not interested, I either ignore it or if it's constantly showing up I just click on the video to find out how uploaded it and using a plug-in I can block all videos from that person.

I used to watch top whatever number channels, at least some videos that might interest me. But eventually I stopped carrying about them.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#78 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:46 PM

When Boruto is starting to make Sword Art Online more appealing and dynamic with an actual plot that has soul is pretty sad.

I mean, seriously, this anime and manga is so soulless I don't know what I am looking at anymore.

Just....why? Why do they keep doing this? Why are fans still watching? There are hundreds if not thousands of anime that have far better plots, far better characters, and far better fight scenes and action in it. So why? Why do people still do this?

This is worse than Micheal Bay's transformers series which is said to have 14+ more movies in the planned.

and heck, at least that is a billion dollar franchise.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#79 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 22 April 2017 - 02:55 PM

When Boruto is starting to make Sword Art Online more appealing and dynamic with an actual plot that has soul is pretty sad.

I mean, seriously, this anime and manga is so soulless I don't know what I am looking at anymore.

Just....why? Why do they keep doing this? Why are fans still watching? There are hundreds if not thousands of anime that have far better plots, far better characters, and far better fight scenes and action in it. So why? Why do people still do this?

This is worse than Micheal Bay's transformers series which is said to have 14+ more movies in the planned.

Well James all I can say is that us the true fans of Naruto just sit back and watch as they all fight each other over who will end up with Bolt Sarada or the Hinata clone that SP has made.

I mean I watch better anime now than Naruto and yest the pro-ender fans say Naruto is the best anime ever which all of us on this sight know that this is not true at all Naruto just sucks now.

#80 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 April 2017 - 03:26 PM

But that is what what anime like Boku no Hero Academia and One Punch Man are for!!!! :w00t:  They have actual Heroes with Heart AND STORY. MASTERFUL STORIES!!!! :yes:

And, agreed If I were forced to pick between THIS and SAO, I'd pick SAO no questions asked. that's how low this series is to me. Heck I'd pick and any recycled generic light novel adapted harem/beta male wish fulfillment anime over this Burrito $#!&. Even something like Asterisk War, which by the way is regarded as SO HORRENDOUS people bash critics for not critiquing (tearing to shreds that is) something better :zaru:   

Edited by Phantom_999, 22 April 2017 - 03:27 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users