#1 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 12:20 AM

So tell me what you thought about this picture. heheelq7.png

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 18 October 2009 - 01:40 AM.

#2 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 18 October 2009 - 01:10 AM

QUOTE (Cupcake-chan @ Oct 17 2009, 08:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So tell me what you though about this picture. heheelq7.png

Heh, Sakura must have challenged Naruto to try to look like a real girl without cheating with his "sexy no jutsu". She must have roped Sai into this too and did their hair and make-up. Sai, no surprise looks pretty, but Naruto has too masculine a face to look attractive as a girl, he looks kind of like Arisa in "Imadoki"- with her unattractive heavy "ganguro" make up- he's becoming a handsome guy though, like his father. (Sasuke would be no prize either now trying to make him look like a girl- his face is starting to resemble his rather unattractive father's now, even more than Itachi's did. He'd look like a "horse faced" girl. wink.gif
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#3 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 02:32 AM

Wow...if it wasn't at a posted at a deviant site, i'd think Kishi himself drew that...I'm impressed with the artist's ability to draw the charactors to look so close to the orignal artist. I also liked the artist's version of Naruto/Sakura's Daughter.

iAnby7W.gif

#4 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 02:54 AM

Yeah. Lady GT has a gift. sleep.gif

--

And yes, Sai makes a better girl than Naruto XD

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 18 October 2009 - 02:54 AM.

#5 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,842 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:12 PM

OMG! Ladygt has done it again! wow.png

And that's the "new" Team 7 I can actually picture, especially for an ending for the anime. yes.gif

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#6 PeacefulPhoenix

PeacefulPhoenix

THE PANDACAPOLYPSE SHALL BE SWIFT AND FUZZY

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,585 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:41 PM

Love the whole sleeping Yamato thing goin on, both sleeping and Karaoke!

#7 I heart donuts

I heart donuts

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 94 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 10:54 AM

Haha! Funny, especially that bit when Yamato's sleeping, and Naruto drew on his face! Nakama actually means "friend" in japanese, and I, for one, think it's a very fitting title! I just can't help laughing at the bit where Naruto and Sai, are dressed as girls! Plus, when Kakashi and Yamato are doing karaoke! Hilarious! tongue.gif

PS: When first saw this picture, I was drinking milk and eating a donut (what else?!), and I practically spray-painted my friend with the milk (it came out of my nose)! Eww, but funny! They got quite angry, and they left in a huff. sweat.gif
"I heart donuts" says: Doughnuts can be radio-active, just look at Homer Simpson. He eats donuts even though he works in a Nuclear Power Plant.
"Homer" says: So??? I'm still alive...
"I heart donuts" says: But you're a cartoon
"Homer" says: Your point is...
"I heart donuts" says: -.-

Ahhh...The power of instant-chat...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users