Close
Photo

The Random Thread

Random for the lulz is this even allowed?

• Please log in to reply
46716 replies to this topic

#46201 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 18 July 2018 - 01:03 AM

Where is Popi and Foxy?   :argh:

And we yet to cross number of pots to be #1 thread of forum. It takes us 4 years to cross it, while THAT thread got it in like weeks or so...

#46202 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 July 2018 - 09:07 PM

And we yet to cross number of pots to be #1 thread of forum. It takes us 4 years to cross it, while THAT thread got it in like weeks or so...

Foxy is in Milans backyard doing only God knows what and Popi is busy with life that she only PMs.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#46203 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 18 July 2018 - 09:41 PM

That's not related to seduction.That's how for you to have quick reflexes

I'll buy some scissors and cut right through the middle of your beard 

I can't believe if I'll be doing the same acts as the maid you just described

It seems you're mistaking me with another person too

I think most of them, if not all of them as well, are hooks

Seduction is form of jest, mixed in with pure torture, specifically, when you don't have any intentions of reconciling my feelings  :sweat:  I got quick reflexes by avoiding your punches and kicks to the groin.

Lol, some women are sensitive to beards and mustache  :lmao:

You'll improvise. It's not the maid mission you should be focusing on. But when the Crown Prince learns of your true identity  -_-

It's seems you have for gotten how your second virtual husband is Rotten Chicken and that you used to always through your bra and panties at  :lmao:

Like Captain Hook  :pinch:

Next Part

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#46204 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 19 July 2018 - 08:27 AM

Im here. I think I like to drown myself in work. Maybe I'm close enough to be called as workaholic :sweatdrop:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#46205 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 20 July 2018 - 09:52 AM

Im here. I think I like to drown myself in work. Maybe I'm close enough to be called as workaholic :sweatdrop:

How are the kids?

#46206 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 20 July 2018 - 06:59 PM

O6yZ.gif

Momentarily I'm dying from work and I got sick on top of it!!! sbAbnKz.gif.

What thread is that?!  :headscratch: .

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!! 

pmKPHEI.gif

Edited by FireFox, 20 July 2018 - 07:00 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#46207 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 01:19 PM

How are the kids?

Uuuh, they're fine. Wish they are ready for the last grade of elementary school. I handle grade 6 now :/

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#46208 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 01:21 PM

O6yZ.gif

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!! 
pmKPHEI.gif

Nooooo :argh: Girls just want to have fun and lots blind date :argh: :chuckle:

#46209 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.

Posted 22 July 2018 - 02:50 PM

Nooooo :argh: Girls just want to have fun and lots blind date :argh: :chuckle:

Sorry sister no can do!!!  :no:. You need to work your ars off!!!  :yes:.

Here's a song for you  :pimp: .

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#46210 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 22 July 2018 - 11:16 PM

Macedonian KongFu Pandy is back

Uuuh, they're fine. Wish they are ready for the last grade of elementary school. I handle grade 6 now :/

And get ready for the next batch of kids.

I remember how hot my six grade homeroom teacher was  :wub:

#46211 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 03:24 AM

You're back!  :glomp:

NOOOOOOOo, stress releaf is neeeded!

O6yZ.gif

WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!! 

pmKPHEI.gif

AND YOU'RE BACK  :woot:  :msmack:

Be healthy my man!

It was a thread made by girl, I don't remember her nick, but she had a discussion and theory thread for last 2 chapters and The Last movie.

AND BY THE WAY, DID YOU GUYS SAW WHO WILL BE IN NEXT EPISODE OF RUNNING MAN?! :w00t:

#46212 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 07:21 PM

AND YOU'RE BACK  :woot:  :msmack:

Be healthy my man!

It was a thread made by girl, I don't remember her nick, but she had a discussion and theory thread for last 2 chapters and The Last movie.

AND BY THE WAY, DID YOU GUYS SAW WHO WILL BE IN NEXT EPISODE OF RUNNING MAN?! :w00t:

YUP!!!  :pimp:  :smack: . I'm always here I just don't have the energy to post that often anymore I'm to tired bc I come home late!!!  :twitch:

Tnx I'm already half way there :sweat: .

Oh you mean @Chatte's thread!!! Well that's understandable since it was sh!tstorm and everyone was there here we were/are like 10 regular members so I say we WIN!!! :banana: .

I JUST FINISHED WATCHING IT!!! THEY WERE HILARIOUS ESPECIALLY SIMON PEGG (Popi's favorite actor :chuckle: ). I already miss Lee Da Hee, Han Na, Sang Yeob and my lady Hong Jin Young :wub: , they were such a great addition to RM cast  :sweatdrop: .    

Edited by FireFox, 23 July 2018 - 07:22 PM.

Posted Image                                                            

#46213 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,431 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 02:07 AM

YUP!!!  :pimp:  :smack: . I'm always here I just don't have the energy to post that often anymore I'm to tired bc I come home late!!!  :twitch:

Oh you mean @Chatte's thread!!! Well that's understandable since it was sh!tstorm and everyone was there here we were/are like 10 regular members so I say we WIN!!! :banana: .

I JUST FINISHED WATCHING IT!!! THEY WERE HILARIOUS ESPECIALLY SIMON PEGG (Popi's favorite actor :chuckle: ). I already miss Lee Da Hee, Han Na, Sang Yeob and my lady Hong Jin Young :wub: , they were such a great addition to RM cast  :sweatdrop: .    

:argh:  :argh:  :argh: I totally understand you.

I just checked it, it has over 3000 pages  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  we're like 2/3 of it in here  :jawdrop:

I'm, far away from new episodes, I'm at 314 rn  :hm: don't spoil to me. :hm:

#46214 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 10:12 AM

Philip. Are you still planning hat vacation trip to my islands?

#46215 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 01:39 PM

Did I tell you about my fav Simon Pegg? :headscratch:

#46216 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 01:41 PM

:argh:  :argh:  :argh: I totally understand you.
I just checked it, it has over 3000 pages  :argh:  :argh:  :argh:  we're like 2/3 of it in here  :jawdrop:

Got lots of spoiler from Instagram :chuckle: not that I do mind :fan: I'm disappointed tho :sweat:

#46217 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 24 July 2018 - 01:43 PM

And get ready for the next batch of kids.

I remember how hot my six grade homeroom teacher was  :wub:

I do not want to be the cub's nanny :cry: I want to be another naughty cub :plots:

Do you two plan to meet on your island? :wot:
Do not laugh at him.. As he looks like Mr Bean :lmao:

#46218 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,356 posts

Posted 25 July 2018 - 07:12 AM

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao: .

She should take a better care of me and feed me more!!!  :hm:  :superior: .

:argh:  I totally understand you.

I just checked it, it has over 3000 pages  :argh:   we're like 2/3 of it in here  :jawdrop:

:manhug: .

We'll get there eventually  :sweat: .

:argh: You're to slow what are you waiting for?! Hurry Up!!!  :hm:.  

Philip. Are you still planning hat vacation trip to my islands?

I wish, don't have time for any vacation now  :sweatdrop: .

Did I tell you about my fav Simon Pegg? :headscratch:

Yeah like thousand times you senile old woman  :hm:

Posted Image                                                            

#46219 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 06:44 AM

Yeah like thousand times you senile old woman  :hm:

Did I? :fan:
Have you done build the small house for me you promised long time ago? :umm:

#46220 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 26 July 2018 - 05:18 PM

I do not want to be the cub's nanny I want to be another naughty cub

Do you two plan to meet on your island?
Do not laugh at him.. As he looks like Mr Bean

You want to be a chubby, fluffy thing  :umm:

Nope  :sick: He had plans to come on his vacation.

Mr. Bean is his uncle  :monocle:

She should take a better care of me and feed me more!!!  :hm:  :superior: .

I wish, don't have time for any vacation now  :sweatdrop: .

She quite big for you just like a Panda mommy. Those muscular arms can crush your scull in like the Mountain  :hehehe:

That's why Mr. Bean is the best  :thumb:

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Random, for the lulz, is this even allowed?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users