#1 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 08 June 2009 - 04:30 AM

Can someone make a NaruSaku version of this?

though be totally original, I just found it touching, but it's NaruHina

#2 SageNaru

SageNaru

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga and Vidya

Posted 08 June 2009 - 05:32 AM

I've seen that before. I think it's cute.
Somebody should make a narusaku from that.
Any volunteers? happy.gif

#3 krisk

krisk

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,831 posts

Posted 10 June 2009 - 09:58 AM

Aw c'mon, shad-kun.

Don't ask someone to do that to another artist's work for some meager ship satisfaction. I understand the temptation, I've been there before, but seriously something like shipping will never be a good enough reason to disrespect an artist like that. =/

and this is just my 2cents. I really don't approve, but eh it's only a personal opinion which isn't enough to carry out an action. So if by chance the request does get fulfilled, I won't lock this thread if and only if the person who fulfilled the request remembers to give credit to whomever drew the picture you put up.

#4 jworks

jworks

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 403 posts

Posted 11 June 2009 - 03:46 AM

QUOTE (krisk @ Jun 10 2009, 03:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aw c'mon, shad-kun.

Don't ask someone to do that to another artist's work for some meager ship satisfaction. I understand the temptation, I've been there before, but seriously something like shipping will never be a good enough reason to disrespect an artist like that. =/

and this is just my 2cents. I really don't approve, but eh it's only a personal opinion which isn't enough to carry out an action. So if by chance the request does get fulfilled, I won't lock this thread if and only if the person who fulfilled the request remembers to give credit to whomever drew the picture you put up.

i know what you mean, although i really believe all art is based and taken from other art, not a big deal, its just how the artist picks different prepackaged aspects from storage in their brain. an artist is an observer, who then puts it to use. even the widely known image of God came from Zeus. :cookie:

though i will say it would be pretty blatant and i wouldn't want people to do it if i were that artist.

#5 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 11 June 2009 - 04:05 AM

I have seen that too every time I see it. I also think it totally out of character. I also think that Sakura would so totally burst in and kick Hinata butt. They also made Kushina and made her in to a Hinata clone ugg. She a Sakura and Naruto clone not a Hinata clone. She is a tom boy and a ramen lover and a loud mouth from what we know about her.

But none the less it very good art work.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 11 June 2009 - 04:33 AM.

#6 shadow_Uzumaki

shadow_Uzumaki

If you can't say something nice....

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,089 posts
  • Interests:Stuff

Posted 17 June 2009 - 04:27 PM

Wait what? Disrespecting the artist? When did I imply it so? Of course I can see that'll turn into a plagiarism type thing and I guess by that's where the disrespecting part comes in, but that's about it, urgh...fine close the thread, now I'm feeling guilty.....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users