Close
Photo

How many want Sakura to intervene?

• Please log in to reply
64 replies to this topic

Poll: How many of you people want Sakura to intervene in the fight? (45 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you want Sakura to intervene in the fight?

1. Yes, I do because she is my favourite character (4 votes [8.89%])

Percentage of vote: 8.89%

2. Voted Yes, because that will be the better thing for the manga (27 votes [60.00%])

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

3. No, becasue I don't like her (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

4. Voted No, because that will be unjustified to the manga and Naruto. (14 votes [31.11%])

Percentage of vote: 31.11%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#21 Harbour

Harbour

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing in pencil.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 07:10 PM

God, this was beautiful.

tumblr_ndwc1jsJxs1s4b1k6o1_r1_500.gif

Edited by Harbour, 23 October 2014 - 07:11 PM.

#22 Fenris

Fenris

back from the dead

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,273 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:17 PM

It's kinda obvious she's going to intervene and save Naruto because she loves him.

Her waking up wasn't a coincidence :zaru:

Personally, I'd like to see that.

Edited by Fenris, 23 October 2014 - 08:17 PM.

tumblr_nn5rgcX8lv1rq9ihbo4_500.gif

jus drein jus daun.
---------------------------------------------------

#23 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 23 October 2014 - 09:00 PM

Come on guys really you all want Sakura to just stay out of the fight????

Yes I understand we all want this to be just Naruto and Sasuke, but remember what Itaichi said about Naruto's parents they did everything as a team, Naruto still has the problem with him when he goes on about only he will fight and all that, and the main thing we learned is Team work, if we truely want to know Naruto is better then what's better than showing Sakura and Kakashi helping Naruto while Sasuke is fighing alone.

Remember guys Sasuke is one who also thought that he needed no help in his fight and to me its needed, its needed to show you can't do everything by yourself, at time you need help and Naruto needs to learn this and learn that he needs it more so now when Sasuke is just about to kill him

#24 8Hogake

8Hogake

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 430 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:06 AM

Yes I understand we all want this to be just Naruto and Sasuke, but remember what Itaichi said about Naruto's parents they did everything as a team, Naruto still has the problem with him when he goes on about only he will fight and all that, and the main thing we learned is Team work, if we truely want to know Naruto is better then what's better than showing Sakura and Kakashi helping Naruto while Sasuke is fighing alone.

Remember guys Sasuke is one who also thought that he needed no help in his fight and to me its needed, its needed to show you can't do everything by yourself, at time you need help and Naruto needs to learn this and learn that he needs it more so now when Sasuke is just about to kill him

Have Sakura resuce Naruto for a change and both of them killed Sasuke.

#25 lord287

lord287

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:34 AM

YES, I think it will be really good for Sakura to stay out of the fight because of many reasons:-

1. Naruto has always wanted to defeat Sasuke and he admitted it in the last chapter as well, that he wants to beat Sasuke.

2. Sakura can't be given a chance right now after her hopeless begging for Sasuke to stop. It is Naruto's turn to finally show that he has surpassed him to Sasuke and to everyone.

3. Itachi also said that he leaves Sasuke to NARUTO, not Naruto and Sakura or team 7.

4. What itachi meant by not forgetting his allies, was already beautifully shown when all the allied shinobi forces fought against tobi and madara. then during their fight with Kaguya team 7 fought together, I think it is enough now and it is time for Naruto to finally beat Sasuke just as he always wished.

5. If their has had to be coming in between the fight then why not Hogoroma who certainly has the power to do so stop the fight, why not let kakashi enter the fight from the beginning, why make Sakura say that she knows she can't do anything much to stop the fight.

Sakura intervening in this fight will be dissappointing on a whole another level.

Edited by lord287, 24 October 2014 - 07:36 AM.

REST IN PEACE

15 YEARS OF DEVELOPMENTS

#26 Namikaze Sakura

Namikaze Sakura

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 08:57 AM

Yes, because I selfishly want Sakura to take revenge atleast. One punch on the face, please.... 

#27 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 24 October 2014 - 01:49 PM

Have Sakura resuce Naruto for a change and both of them killed Sasuke.

lol one problem Sasuke is alive in the last, so we all know that he will live as much as I hate it and want him to die. Then again I think we all want him to die for all that he has done to the world.

#28 Princess Iris

Princess Iris

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,427 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:41 PM

I don't like those answers that you chose. It makes it sound that you want to prove something to the NS fanbase.02

yes....he thinks NS fanbase is kitten & NH fanbase are all logical UNBIASED ppl somehow :lulz:

#29 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 October 2014 - 10:09 PM

I think Kishi had her wake up for a reason he could have had her wake up along with the others but imo I really don't want her to intervene. This is Naruto's time to prove to Sasuke that he is stronger than him. He'll will also be fully acknowleged by Sasuke if he wins which is something he really wants and something I have been waiting to see.

#30 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 03:23 PM

Also I would like to add more as I see many need to remember a few things that is going on.

1 People say that Naruto wants to beat Sasuke, however this is not a friendly match, if it was the I would be alright with it. But as it stands people Sasuke wants to kill Naruto, not beat him in a spar 'KILL HIM'  as I said before this is not a friendly match, this is a fight to the death, after all Sasuke will do all he can to win and he won't play far at all. This was shown in this chapter with Sasuke again playing dirty and taking the chakra Naruto had.

2 There is only so much time they can do this, remember if they have been fighting for 12 hours then how many people would have become White Zetsu's in that time, remember guys they are on a time limit, now while its true we have no idea how long it takes they can't take forever. 

3 this will at last shut Sasuke up as it needs to be done to show him that she is not weak, and show Naruto as well.

4 unless Naruto somehow pulls a move next chapter then he is dead, I mean I could be so wrong about this and Naruto may trick Sasuke with a shadow clone and get away from the attack.

5 it would be good for Sakura as a whole seeing what Sasuke is about to do I mean this will be the point and I hope that it is where she stand by Naruto side. And it will shut up on some of her haters that think thery can do better than her,

#31 mangafan

mangafan

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 99 posts
  • Interests:Too many to type

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:05 AM

Nooooo. I love Sakura-chan but pls don't make her come in the middle of this. I wanna see Naruto beat Sasuke and become the strongest in the shinobi world. Sakura can join the party later xD

#32 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:16 AM

As much as I love Sakura, I just don't see her intervening in this fight. She woke up right as Sasuke was about to land his death blow on Naruto, and unless Sakura knows Instant Transmission or something, I doubt she'll be able to get to Naruto and Sasuke on time, but it would be an unexpected turn of events if Kakashi and her did manage to get there and throw Sasuke off, but if they did, then I'm sure that would anger both Naruto and Sasuke since this is their fight, their fight for their ideals, and what it means to be Hokage.

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

#33 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:26 AM

I'd like Sakura (and Kakashi) to intervene just because Sasuke mocked Naruto for being all alone. This fight is not just about honor or narusasu, it is about the future of the world. Naruto can beat the hell out of Sasuke when everyone is saved.

Edited by Syn11, 26 October 2014 - 11:47 AM.

#34 SuperSilverStar

SuperSilverStar

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 566 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:46 AM

I'd like Sakura (and Kakashi) to intervene just because Sasuke mocked Naruto for being all alone. This fight is not just about honor or narusasu, it is about the future of the world.

Great point. Naruto already made it clear that he wants to defeat Sasuke, but not the way he is right now. At this point if Sakura and Kakashi interfere it would prove Sasuke's point wrong about Naruto's loneliness and also I think anything is fair game after Sasuke decided to steal Naruto's chakra. That's just a dirty move.

#35 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 26 October 2014 - 11:51 AM

This fight is not just about honor or narusasu, it is about the future of the world.

I agree that there are many things which will be influenced by the outcome of this battle, but it doesn't change the fact that one of those things is the rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke. This is a clash which has been foreshadowed from the very beginning. Naruto and Sasuke have wanted to fight each other ever since the Chuunin exams. 

This is clash of Dreams, Ideals and Philosophies, Its a clash of Destiny. Its a fight to the death between the Protagonist and the Antagonist. Other characters should not get involved in this. 

I'd like Sakura (and Kakashi) to intervene just because Sasuke mocked Naruto for being all alone.

You are right. However, they don't need to join Naruto in the fight and reduce it to an handicap contest for that to happen.

Naruto and Sasuke have their fight uninterrupted and Naruto beats Sasuke.  Both of them are completely worn out to the point of death.

Sakura and Kakashi arrive and run straight to Naruto. They show concern, they show care to Naruto. All the while Sasuke lies on the ground, alone with no one to help him, and he sees Naruto being cared for by others. This will make him realize that its not Naruto who is alone in the world, its him who has no one. 

Something like this would be better and we can get our OVA moment too. 

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#36 Syn11

Syn11

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts
  • Interests:Writing, art, psychology & oriental culture.

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:02 PM

I agree that there are many things which will be influenced by the outcome of this battle, but it doesn't change the fact that one of those things is the rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke. This is a clash which has been foreshadowed from the very beginning. Naruto and Sasuke have wanted to fight each other ever since the Chuunin exams. 

This is clash of Dreams, Ideals and Philosophies, Its a clash of Destiny. Its a fight to the death between the Protagonist and the Antagonist. Other characters should not get involved in this. 

You are right. However, they don't need to join Naruto in the fight and reduce it to an handicap contest for that to happen.

Naruto and Sasuke have their fight uninterrupted and Naruto beats Sasuke.  Both of them are completely worn out to the point of death.

Sakura and Kakashi arrive and run straight to Naruto. They show concern, they show care to Naruto. All the while Sasuke lies on the ground, alone with no one to help him, and he sees Naruto being cared for by others. This will make him realize that its not Naruto who is alone in the world, its him who has no one. 

Something like this would be better and we can get our OVA moment too. 

Naruto's mature enough not to feel petty because someone helped him in this kind of situation. I can see as easily how Kakashi stops Sasuke (being on time), and Sakura takes Naruto out of harm's way. Yep, this is unlikely to happen. Sasuke will probably be tricked like Pain, while Sakura and Kakashi arrive later.

#37 Harbour

Harbour

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 136 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing in pencil.

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:10 PM

I think Sakura's intervening to beat Sasuke represents Indra/Asura's ideologies. Indra was strong because of individual power and Asura was strong because of people who he loved and who loved him. Sakura's help will show us how Asura's ideology was superior. 

#38 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 12:36 PM

I would definitely say yes, Sakura should interfere. I know many people are think that she would ruin the battle that way, but I strongly disagree. It has been stated a lot of time that Sakura wants to bring Sasuke back together with Naruto. ("Next time we'll do it together", "I'll bring Sasuke back for you(at H&E Bridge", "I'm still here, we'll do it together"(after first encounter with Sasuke), "We'll be together, not only me, but everyone(when she was on the way to Naruto in the war).)
So yeah \( ̄<  ̄)>

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#39 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 26 October 2014 - 05:35 PM

Naruto VS Sasuke is the most anticipated fight of the entire manga. We've been waiting for years to see it happen. I don't want anyone to interfere. I want Naruto to win by his own merits entirely.

#40 Guest_yellowflash_*

Guest_yellowflash_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2014 - 07:06 PM

No matter how you look at it as soon as Kakashi and Sakura join in people will say Naruto lost or would have if he didn't get help. We already saw enough of team 7 now is the time for Naruto and Sasuke to take care of their own problems.

Edited by yellowflash, 26 October 2014 - 07:07 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users