Close
Photo

Naruto Shippuuden Episode 308

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
159 replies to this topic

#141 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 14 April 2013 - 06:58 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 14 2013, 07:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's...new to me. Hm, I didn't really think of that. I got to review this but it does make sense if this is truly intended.

I was actually thinking about this a while back. But I blamed the shipping googles. But it would give Sakura a lot more credit.

All in all the anime is called Naruto. Naruto is made by Kishi. So what if there actually is some coloberation there. What if they do get some interpetations from Kishi? 308 may not actually be bullsh**. Because I am sure Kishi wouldn`t let them set up a major plot point (Sakura`s love) in a filler episode. Unless he already has.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#142 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:02 PM

QUOTE (StrikerTheNoble @ Apr 14 2013, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was actually thinking about this a while back. But I blamed the shipping googles. But it would give Sakura a lot more credit.

All in all the anime is called Naruto. Naruto is made by Kishi. So what if there actually is some coloberation there. What if they do get some interpetations from Kishi? 308 may not actually be bullsh**. Because I am sure Kishi wouldn`t let them set up a major plot point (Sakura`s love) in a filler episode. Unless he already has.

It's like I said before, when the manga ends, we will see many developments differently, depending on whom. That said I want to wait a little longer to see how everything fits. I still find it funny that Shounen Jump listed the date of when Naruto fallen in love. You can say Naruto really does matter the most, not that I doubt it. Shipping goggles sure is powerful effect, but mine is removed a long time ago.

#143 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:04 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 14 2013, 09:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's like I said before, when the manga ends, we will see many developments differently, depending on whom. That said I want to wait a little longer to see how everything fits. I still find it funny that Shounen Jump listed the date of when Naruto fallen in love. You can say Naruto really does matter the most, not that I doubt it. Shipping goggles sure is powerful effect, but mine is removed a long time ago.

i just got mine so...

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#144 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:12 PM

QUOTE (StrikerTheNoble @ Apr 14 2013, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i just got mine so...

Lol doesn't mean I can't have fun. I mean I'm sure you're seeing my rant on preventing on-screen kiss scene.

#145 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:16 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 14 2013, 09:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lol doesn't mean I can't have fun. I mean I'm sure you're seeing my rant on preventing on-screen kiss scene.

I wanna see a make-out omake biggrin.gif

#146 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:20 PM

I was just thinking that her being over Sasuke would be impossible, but now I think about it again, the last time we heard that she loved Sasuke was right after the confession when Sai was telling Naruto about Sakura's plans. 540 happened after Sakura got to see what Sasuke had become. I think Sakura finally got over the evil Sasuke, and was getting ready to move on. However, now that Sasuke is coming back as a good guy (for now), it will test Sakura. I think Sakura and Ino will both see the way Karin is acting after the fact that Sasuke stabbed her, and realize that they were acting like foolish younglings.... I had to say it! biggrin.gif

What I find strange is how recently we saw Kiba and Ino getting a little close. Sure it was just him helping her, but there was no way Kishi didn't do it to spice up KibaIno. I think he did this so Ino would have someone to move on with. Now we already know who Sakura will move on with, so that won't be that much of a problem. As for Karin? Well, maybe she will actually end up with Sasuke. Of course that would mean Sasuke would have to have feelings for her too. I just think that Karin being Uzumaki was meant for something. Maybe Kishi wants Sasuke to end up with an Uzumaki?

@NaruSaku4life: What do you mean by saying you don't have shipping goggles on anymore?

Edited by FoolishYoungling , 14 April 2013 - 07:24 PM.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#147 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:33 PM

QUOTE (StrikerTheNoble @ Apr 14 2013, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wanna see a make-out omake biggrin.gif

Lol

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 14 2013, 03:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I was just thinking that her being over Sasuke would be impossible, but now I think about it again, the last time we heard that she loved Sasuke was right after the confession when Sai was telling Naruto about Sakura's plans. 540 happened after Sakura got to see what Sasuke had become. I think Sakura finally got over the evil Sasuke, and was getting ready to move on. However, now that Sasuke is coming back as a good guy (for now), it will test Sakura. I think Sakura and Ino will both see the way Karin is acting after the fact that Sasuke stabbed her, and realize that they were acting like foolish younglings.... I had to say it! biggrin.gif

What I find strange is how recently we saw Kiba and Ino getting a little close. Sure it was just him helping her, but there was no way Kishi didn't do it to spice up KibaIno. I think he did this so Ino would have someone to move on with. Now we already know who Sakura will move on with, so that won't be that much of a problem. As for Karin? Well, maybe she will actually end up with Sasuke. Of course that would mean Sasuke would have to have feelings for her too. I just think that Karin being Uzumaki was meant for something. Maybe Kishi wants Sasuke to end up with an Uzumaki?

That seems to be the case for Karin, even though it may end up like GrayXJuvia in terms of interaction, but who knows. Anyway, that seems possible. More Uzumaki love for Sasuke. tongue.gif

You know, is there any moment that she said she loves him still? I'm trying to remember. Only Naruto is the one saying it and we got to remember, Naruto doesn't know that she got dumped already. He doesn't know what happened back then. He's clueless. But anyway, we should come back to this when the time comes.

Funny, about this episode, I actually thought the episode would have ending like this:

Sakura: Poor her. Fighting her love.
*Thinking of Sasuke and the latest scene with him and her.*
Sakura: Sasuke-Kun, I will fight you...even if it hurts me.

...oh man, that was sick... 111193.gif

#148 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:37 PM

QUOTE (NaruSaku4Life3g @ Apr 14 2013, 03:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto doesn't know that she got dumped already. He doesn't know what happened back then. He's clueless. But anyway, we should come back to this when the time comes.

Got dumped already?

2XtVwF6.png

#149 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 14 2013, 03:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Got dumped already?

Sorry, a little sleepy. I mean she got rejected. That and well, Sakura already admit defeat when she was like "never talk to me". At least she got a thank you. Anyway, yeah, Naruto doesn't know what went down, only he knows that she met him before his departure. For all we know, he probably think she saw him, tell him to stop, then knock out. He thinks everything is still before in his team, but there's more than he thinks.

As for shipping goggles, well I mean when I read the manga, I don't take the scene of a pairing moment into high caliber moment like how people treated 615. I read it on how it's written. I read it like a general fan. I don't know exactly what shipping goggle truly means but I don't wear it all day. Just after I finish the chapter when I know it's really a pairing moment.

#150 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:01 PM

If you look objectively there is one person who in part 2 is NOT saying that Sakura loves Sasuke.

thats Sakura herself.

of all the people bringing that notion up, Sakura is the one person who has yet in part 2 to actualy DIRECTLY say that she loves Sasuke still.

To me this reinforces that she has gotten over Sasuke as a love interest and is more directly involved in his redemption and return as a member of team 7.

Her love on the other hand has shifted to Naruto because if you look again objectively she has only stated that she loves one person. Naruto.

More importantly she is not the only one to mention this. Yamato, and Sai have both mentioned this love from Naruto to Sakura and Sakura to Naruto as mutual. Sai on a couple of different occasions in fact has mentioned both sides of the issue.

While the progression of development continues we have a strong indication of where the final pairing will end as.
My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#151 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:12 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Apr 14 2013, 04:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you look objectively there is one person who in part 2 is NOT saying that Sakura loves Sasuke.

thats Sakura herself.

of all the people bringing that notion up, Sakura is the one person who has yet in part 2 to actualy DIRECTLY say that she loves Sasuke still.

To me this reinforces that she has gotten over Sasuke as a love interest and is more directly involved in his redemption and return as a member of team 7.

Her love on the other hand has shifted to Naruto because if you look again objectively she has only stated that she loves one person. Naruto.

More importantly she is not the only one to mention this. Yamato, and Sai have both mentioned this love from Naruto to Sakura and Sakura to Naruto as mutual. Sai on a couple of different occasions in fact has mentioned both sides of the issue.

While the progression of development continues we have a strong indication of where the final pairing will end as.

You make a good point.

If only Naruto just ask, but I guess this next upcoming development will finally make it clear. I don't know what to believe, but it's best to stay in neutral, rather choosing sides. I'm not saying you're wrong, because I do agree with you. It's just for me, I should wait. Then again, all of us should. It does make sense the fact her feelings never brought up until Kage Summit Arc. Again, let's just wait. Who knows what happens next.

#152 Gravenimage

Gravenimage

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,535 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:14 PM

QUOTE (catsi563 @ Apr 14 2013, 09:44 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
No one was mislead, save by themselves.

Kishimoto made it very plain in that scene that she was thinking about a past love. When the guy said that anyone you would love must be a great guy she was basvcialy thinking "yeah right buddy if only you knew who I used to love you wouldnt be putting me on such a pedestal."

it was a moment she felt sick about and you could see it on the expression on her face.

Ciardha and I both explained this multiple times.

Not just both of your explanations but you can clearly tell with Sakura's expression in that panel. She's not happy in the least and looks like she's ashamed or guilty.

Catsi@ agreed ever since part 2 started Sakura has NEVER said she loves Sasuke romantically. She only said during her confession she" doesn't" love him anymore we also have data book 3 to prove her statement along with the opinion of studio Pierot because of this episode.

Edited by Gravenimage, 14 April 2013 - 08:17 PM.

Gravenimage

Lone Wolf of the Grave

#153 Arachnia

Arachnia

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:48 PM

so i dident watch this episode how bad was it:P? can i watch it or not haha

#154 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (Arachnia @ Apr 14 2013, 10:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

well... sure it wasn't pro SS laugh.gif

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#155 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:02 PM

QUOTE (Arachnia @ Apr 14 2013, 04:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's anti-SS. I don't see why you couldn't. tongue.gif

2XtVwF6.png

#156 Arachnia

Arachnia

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:13 PM

QUOTE (FoolishYoungling @ Apr 14 2013, 10:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's anti-SS. I don't see why you couldn't. tongue.gif

y well then i go and watch it i hope its fun:P

btw how do we know the used too love is not a bad translation

Edited by Arachnia, 14 April 2013 - 10:16 PM.

#157 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:29 PM

QUOTE (Arachnia @ Apr 15 2013, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
y well then i go and watch it i hope its fun:P

btw how do we know the used too love is not a bad translation

http://www.narusaku....s...st&p=453293

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#158 FrenchMyToast

FrenchMyToast

NaruSaku

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Interests:Sports, Naruto, Fanfiction, NS Forums

Posted 14 April 2013 - 10:57 PM

I'm just sitting here waiting for Edo-Madara and Canon episodes. th_twitchsmile.gif
tumblr_inline_miqr434aWD1qz4rgp.gif

NaruSaku - Because development doesn't lie. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

Cleveland Cavaliers - Pittsburgh Steelers - San Francisco Giants

#159 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 15 April 2013 - 12:22 AM

I'm still not too sure about Sakura being over Sasuke. It just doesn't seem believable enough from my point of view, 540 was very overt for us. But maybe she's not in love with him anymore. It's possible Sakura doesn't think she's in love with him still but she does know she still has feelings for him. So basically she's over her more powerful feelings for him and now just has some slight affection for her past crush. This idea actually makes sense to me if Kishi was intending it and it helps NaruSaku as well since she's already proven she has stronger feelings for him than Sasuke. This could also make the NaruSakuSasu love triangle less dramatic when Sasuke joins with them again. I still think Sakura's confused over Naruto, though.

I'm laughing right now at how Narutopedia is going to take this line of Sakura's. Those NaruHina fans can barely allow Naruto's love declaration in there and it's in the vaguest way possible as well as having to be protected by a vandalism rule. laugh.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#160 Hokage Sennin

Hokage Sennin

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 16 April 2013 - 06:15 AM

A certain tune keeps messing in my head lately.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users