#1 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:10 AM

http://www.nwanime.c...e722740be3c6d2/

Sakura : I could not fight against the one i used to love.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 11 April 2013 - 11:15 AM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#2 PhenixElite

PhenixElite

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,725 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:12 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Apr 11 2013, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sakura : I could not fight the one i used the love.

The one i USED to love.
Seriously lol.

ada_wong_signature_by_valxy-d5m0oa1.png

#3 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:14 AM

QUOTE (Dαrkrєrsŧ @ Apr 11 2013, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sakura : I could not fight the one i used the love.

I can't watch because my Internet is slow.
Can you give a spoiler? Is this a filler or not?
Thanks ^^

#4 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:17 AM

only a question: Pro SS or anti SS?

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#5 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:31 AM

It was an okay episode. I liked the moment between Yugao and Sakura. As expected, Pierrot did draw a parallel between Yugao's situation and Sakura's failed attempt to kill Sasuke. Still, I find Sakura's choice of words interesting, because she says "The one I used to love". Still, it's only a filler, but I still found it to be a funny little detail. Plus, the way Hayate and Yugao's relationship was portrayed was more reminiscent of NaruSaku than SasuSaku.

I also liked how Sakura got to fight Hayate. It was brief, but still pretty nice. I liked how Hayate even remembered her and commented on her having become a fine shinobi. happy.gif

Next week: A samurai and a princess. Why the hell not. tongue.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 11 April 2013 - 11:33 AM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#6 HauntedCake

HauntedCake

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,729 posts
  • Interests:Naruto,Shingeki no kyojin, Fairy Tail, LOL, Runescape & Xbox 360.

Posted 11 April 2013 - 11:35 AM

Wait, wait wait, Pierott studios trolling SS???? laugh.gif

AHAHAH this week is crazy for Naruto

kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

40283620121415711s.jpg

#7 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:19 PM

Sakura : I could not fight the one I used the love.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. 111189.gif Pierrot you be funny. biggrin.gif

I'll admit that reading posts about the possibility of SS increasing thanks to the manga chapter got me a little down. But this episode got my spirits right back up.

So first we have Sakura telling lover-nin that she has someone she loves right now.
Then we have the comedic press conference that pesters Sakura about who this mysterious gentleman is, only for her to get annoyed.
Now we have Sakura saying Sasuke is the one she used to love.

So if Sasuke is the man of the past, then who is the man of the present? pictureem0.gif At least according to Pierrots interpretation of the series.

Don't get me wrong, I know fillers don't count, but today I'm in love with Studio Pierrot for trolling SS that hard. laugh.gif The only other filler that makes me love Pierrot even more is in 235 where Naruto blatantly says he's in love with Sakura and that he'll try his best to win her over.

#8 pharix

pharix

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 859 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:48 PM

even though it's filler I don't think they'd have Sakura say something like that without knowing something in advance

#9 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:51 PM

QUOTE (pharix @ Apr 11 2013, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, that was fast. laugh.gif

Today, Pierrot is the greatest entity in the entire existence of the universe. tongue.gif

#10 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:57 PM

Good morning, everyone. I was just checking how everything is going, so I just want to-
QUOTE (pharix @ Apr 11 2013, 08:48 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

... err.gif

#11 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines &quot;randomness&quot;.

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:59 PM

Meh I think the Studio should stop making all these pairings assumptions, I'm also talking about episode 235, which I think was a big mistake, even though I love Narusaku, I think they shouldn't have done an episode like that without Kishimoto's permission, since we still don't have an official confession from Naruto in the manga. Same thing for today's episode, quite pointless to be honest.

aw9vkj.gif

#12 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:00 PM

for NS the word used became their favorite

#13 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:03 PM

QUOTE (LadyGT @ Apr 11 2013, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Meh I think the Studio should stop making all these pairings assumptions, I'm also talking about episode 235, which I think was a big mistake, even though I love Narusaku, I think they shouldn't have done an episode like that without Kishimoto's permission, since we still don't have an official confession from Naruto in the manga. Same thing for today's episode, quite pointless to be honest.

Maybe Pierrot knows something we don't. fu.png

In all seriousness, regarding 235 that was a correct assumption since not that long ago we had seen Sai's flashback about Naruto's inability to confess to Sakura despite wanting to. Today's episode, on the other hand, came as a complete shocker since the assumption we all hold is that Sakura still loves Sasuke thanks to 540. But it seems Pierrot took it a different way for some reason.

Edited by redragon88, 11 April 2013 - 01:06 PM.

#14 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:05 PM

QUOTE (LadyGT @ Apr 11 2013, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I understand that.

Still...now it's clear as day who these guys feel/think. It's...just that I joke around with these guys, but now...well, yeah. Of course, I'm not going to use this as evidence and what not, it's just funny and feel like I'm still asleep. After all, I did say good morning. I was drinking tea and Darkerest just lol so I was like, "Er..." Then I saw the evidence pic and well, kind of burn my tongue. Again, not evidence/canon, but...a funny wake-up morning for me.

#15 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:12 PM

QUOTE (redragon88 @ Apr 11 2013, 11:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe Pierrot knows something we don't. fu.png

In all seriousness, regarding 235 that was a correct assumption since not that long ago we had seen Sai's flashback about Naruto's inability to confess to Sakura despite wanting to.

That's not what I meant, they made up a whole confession speech, Naruto's confession speech: this is something that should be done by the mangaka himself, not by a bunch of animators! I can't stand it really! I would be furious if someone didn't ask me permission first!

Unless somebody did give permission to do so.... fu.png

aw9vkj.gif

#16 redragon88

redragon88

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,562 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE (LadyGT @ Apr 11 2013, 09:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I like where you're going with that thought mon cheri. fu.png

#17 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:18 PM

QUOTE (LadyGT @ Apr 11 2013, 09:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That's not what I meant, they made up a whole confession speech, Naruto's confession speech: this is something that should be done by the mangaka himself, not by a bunch of animators! I can't stand it really! I would be furious if someone didn't ask me permission first!

Dun dun duuuuuuuuuun!

But seriously, in my last post, it was given that SS will be brought up. I just didn't think it will be like this and I think a lot of people is thinking the same. If not, well your posts in last thread says hello. I must admit this is cold of studio Pierrot...though my hate within me likes it. mwahaha.gif

#18 六道仙人

六道仙人

レヴィ 好き

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,375 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:21 PM

QUOTE (LadyGT @ Apr 11 2013, 03:12 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lady, you know... 2-3 years ago, they released a scan about studio pierrot. An animator of Pierrot said that for each episode filler they do, they'll ask permissions to Kishimoto in order to avoid conflicts with future events of the manga. The reporter then asked him if Kishimoto has ever complained about their choices in filler episodes and he said "Luckly, for now not!" I think Kishimoto, first of all, is happy because in Japan a manga who get an anime verison become a source of great pride for a mangaka. So many of them are willing to turn a blind eye. But the important thing is that Kishimoto is aware of their choices as he is always informed. Then (good for us?) Naruto in that episode has not confessed to Sakura but a character filler.

Edited by 六道仙人, 11 April 2013 - 01:23 PM.

は天才バスケットマン桜木花道。

"I'm the Basketball genius, Hanamichi Sakuragi"

uvoJkhc.png

#19 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:25 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Apr 11 2013, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lady, you know... 2-3 years ago, they released a scan about studio pierrot. An animator of Pierrot said that for each episode filler they do, they'll ask permissions to Kishimoto in order to avoid conflicts with future events of the manga. The reporter then asked him if Kishimoto has ever complained about their choices in filler episodes and he said "Luckly, for now not!" I think Kishimoto, first of all, is happy because in Japan a manga who get an anime verison become a source of great pride for a mangaka. So many of them are willing to turn a blind eye. But the important thing is that Kishimoto is aware of their choices as he is always informed. Then (good for us?) Naruto in that episode has not confessed to Sakura but a pg filler.

I remember reading that not so long ago. It was between 235 and the pre-war arc. I think they said they're doing their best to keep it accurate to the story and so far, they haven't harm his work yet. At least that's what I read. I don't remember completely, I just know it appeared after 235. Such timing.

#20 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:29 PM

QUOTE (六道仙人 @ Apr 11 2013, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lady, you know... 2-3 years ago, they released a scan about studio pierrot. An animator of Pierrot said that for each episode filler they do, they'll ask permissions to Kishimoto in order to avoid conflicts with future events of the manga. The reporter then asked him if Kishimoto has ever complained about their choices in filler episodes and he said "Luckly, for now not!" I think Kishimoto, first of all, is happy because in Japan a manga who get an anime verison become a source of great pride for a mangaka. So many of them are willing to turn a blind eye. But the important thing is that Kishimoto is aware of their choices as he is always informed. Then (good for us?) Naruto in that episode has not confessed to Sakura but a character filler.

How did he not complain about episode 167?

but yeah I knew about this interview, I just hope that in the end both anime and manga will match with no inconsistencies, that's all I ask.

aw9vkj.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users