#1 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 07 March 2013 - 09:24 PM

Watch it here!

A pretty standard filler episode. Shikamaru, Choji, Neji, and Kiba really have grown over the years and I liked how the episode portrayed it. It's a bit of a downer that the individual fights couldn't be longer, but since this is only one episode, I can live with it. The ending really surprised me. I did not see that coming. tongue.gif It will be interesting to see what this "Underworld Transfer Jutsu" is.

Also, I just noticed but, no love for Kimmimaro and Lee. sad.gif Hopefully they will feature in the next episode.

Edited by TerrorKing, 07 March 2013 - 09:27 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#2 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 08 March 2013 - 10:50 PM

QUOTE (TerrorKing @ Mar 7 2013, 05:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Watch it here!

A pretty standard filler episode. Shikamaru, Choji, Neji, and Kiba really have grown over the years and I liked how the episode portrayed it. It's a bit of a downer that the individual fights couldn't be longer, but since this is only one episode, I can live with it. The ending really surprised me. I did not see that coming. tongue.gif It will be interesting to see what this "Underworld Transfer Jutsu" is.

Also, I just noticed but, no love for Kimmimaro and Lee. sad.gif Hopefully they will feature in the next episode.

Cannot Kimmimaro is fighting along side Chiyo and Lee is with Kakashi they will need to make the episode even more awkward than the two last episode, I only mention the last two because they were the only ones I see and was mainly because of my nephew.

About the episode there were great, but the thing that keeps me away from the Anime is the fact that they focus too much on Hinata by making her look more and more like the heroine when that spot already belongs to Sakura.

Edited by Don-kun, 08 March 2013 - 10:51 PM.

#3 Kakashi-Sensei

Kakashi-Sensei

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 09 March 2013 - 02:49 AM

I liked a lot the rookies in this episode , Chooji look like a badass laugh.gif

300x300.jpg

#4 KeikoxYusuke

KeikoxYusuke

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 619 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 09:34 PM

Haven't seen the episode yet, I got Lasik PKR on my eyes a few days ago and I'm still having a hard time seeing things right, anyway, I think they are just trying to give Hinata more spotlight to make up for her lack of spotlight later on, after all, once this Manga starts to truly reach the end, It's going to have alot more focus on Team 7.

I haven't seen the episode so I can't say for sure, but going by what you said....They are just trying to make Hinata the best Red Herring they can. She isn't a main character, so this looks forced. it can't be helped. best to just enjoy it. ( I know some of you really dislike her, so I know that can be hard...) but think of how it will look later! They want the show to keep being interesting, and the romantic subplot IS interesting!

Of course, it looks like this episode has nothing to do with that.... sweatdrop.gif I'm just trying to keep people from getting bummed out over this.

I honestly won't be bothered by this, because I know that Sakura is going to get her proper Heroine treament. it's just a matter of time. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

narusaku_opening_12_by_toastywarrior-d5i

#5 Don-kun

Don-kun

S-Class Missing-nin

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,688 posts
  • Interests:Music, Electronics, Driving car, Traveling and NaruSaku.

Posted 10 March 2013 - 10:32 PM

QUOTE (KeikoxYusuke @ Mar 10 2013, 05:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Haven't seen the episode yet, I got Lasik PKR on my eyes a few days ago and I'm still having a hard time seeing things right, anyway, I think they are just trying to give Hinata more spotlight to make up for her lack of spotlight later on, after all, once this Manga starts to truly reach the end, It's going to have alot more focus on Team 7.

I haven't seen the episode so I can't say for sure, but going by what you said....They are just trying to make Hinata the best Red Herring they can. She isn't a main character, so this looks forced. it can't be helped. best to just enjoy it. ( I know some of you really dislike her, so I know that can be hard...) but think of how it will look later! They want the show to keep being interesting, and the romantic subplot IS interesting!

Of course, it looks like this episode has nothing to do with that.... sweatdrop.gif I'm just trying to keep people from getting bummed out over this.

I honestly won't be bothered by this, because I know that Sakura is going to get her proper Heroine treament. it's just a matter of time. kruemelmonsteryn0.gif

I don't dislike Hinata but I don't like her either, is more like indifference when it comes to her character this is the same way I'm when it comes to her clan (minus Neji) her sister etc, this is a way of saying that I just don't find her interesting enough to even be consider for a a greater role by the Anime team at the expense of the main female lead or any other interesting characters. Plus the fact that my greatest displease with her character was created by how unfair the Anime team tends to treat the other not named Sasuke and Naruto compere to the way they treat her, not to mention that some of her fans makes thing even worst.

Edited by Don-kun, 11 March 2013 - 12:39 PM.

#6 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 01:51 AM

same here though it may seem like I dislike her. but that is only because of the fans that put her on a pedestal for every little thing. Not all do I know but the ones that are like that....YEAH.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#7 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 12:51 AM

QUOTE (Don-kun @ Mar 8 2013, 11:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cannot Kimmimaro is fighting along side Chiyo and Lee is with Kakashi they will need to make the episode even more awkward than the two last episode, I only mention the last two because they were the only ones I see and was mainly because of my nephew.

About the episode there were great, but the thing that keeps me away from the Anime is the fact that they focus too much on Hinata by making her look more and more like the heroine when that spot already belongs to Sakura.

Oh yeah, I totally forgot that Kimmaro and Lee are already preoccupied with other things. happy.gif

As for Hinata, I'm not that worried about it. After all, it's just fan service. The anime still follows the manga, so it's not like they're going to completely twist the canon to fit Hinata into the heroine role. Still, it does give some people a very distorted image of both Sakura and Hinata's respective roles and that can be pretty annoying to deal with.

Edited by TerrorKing, 14 March 2013 - 12:51 AM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users