#1 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 01:17 PM

Episode 300 yay!!!

This episode was...a bit akward. tongue.gif I don't remember there being that many scenes with the second mizukage and the fodder nin. Still, they were pretty funny and not too drawn out. Also, the second mizukage is still very funny. happy.gif

Edited by TerrorKing, 14 February 2013 - 01:17 PM.

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#2 StrikerTheNoble

StrikerTheNoble

The guy who changes his obsesions way too often.

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts
  • Interests:Winning the fanboy rivalry with FoolishYoungling

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:13 PM

I loved this episodes, and the incompotent ninja in garras(gaaras) batalion. Simply refreshing.

Edited by StrikerTheNoble, 14 February 2013 - 09:17 PM.

tumblr_nb92ixykOu1s7xenwo1_400.gif

OTP: NaruSaku; Favorite crack pairing: NaruIno

Runner-ups:AstridxHiccup (How to train your dragon),SusanxReed, WallyxKuki (Kids next door);  AshxMisty; ThorxSif

#3 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 09:17 PM

I am glad Naruto is not the only one goofing off in the anime. (More spesifically, the anime is making the character less serious, they say useless things to buy time for the manga). I really liked the Mizukage's personality though. laugh.gif

Btw..dead/wounded people on the ground - yet zero blood. Legit. yes.gif

I also hoped for an omake, 'cause it the 300th episode, oh well. :-P

Edited by sushi., 14 February 2013 - 09:18 PM.

ナルサク

#4 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 11:38 PM

the potential... --Click here to view--
This remembers me about the potential Sakura would have as a genjutsu user similar to Mizukage and with the strength of Tsunade... Oooh, you Kishi!!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#5 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 16 February 2013 - 03:53 AM

This episode was so cheesy and goofy ... in a good way. xD I loved how much of an epic failure the fodder-nin were in taking down the Second Mizukage and he was getting super annoyed over it. I think the 2nd Mizukage reminds me a little of Suigetsu, he's really funny. laugh.gif And of course, the "wispy whiskers". XD XD

As always, Naruto completely steals the show and beats Muu. That was really awesome. I really liked how Gaara yelled at him for being involved in the war. It was nice seeing the GaaNaru relationship again, especially when he told him about taking risks in using too much of that chakra. Naruto's statement is interesting ... "I don't plan on dying until I become Hokage." Back in the Kage Summit, Naruto said the opposite. That he would shoulder the burden of Sasuke's hatred and they would die together. I couldn't help but get that feeling that he was holding back from Gaara, hiding his feelings again. You know Naruto would use up all his chakra to the point of death to save the ninja world. He just didn't say that because he didn't want him to interfere.

Anyway, I have to say Onoki's back problem is just so ... I don't know. XD I just couldn't help but think: "If you have that bad of a back problem, you shouldn't be Tsuchikage." rolleyes.gif

Lools like more Naruto action next episode against Third Raikage. Awesomeness. biggrin.gif

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users