5160 replies to this topic

#2441 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:13 AM

My man Grimmjow is gonna end the series as Ichigo's Lieutenant in the Gotei 13, bet on it.  

Grimmjow being a Soul Reaper would be really weird...

#2442 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:28 AM

Just out of curiosity how long do you think Bleach has left until the series comes to an end?

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#2443 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 26 April 2015 - 02:35 AM

Grimmjow being a Soul Reaper would be really weird...

Idk, the Soul Society has become tolerant since they met Ichigo. Look at the Vizards, three of them are captains again. 

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2444 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:13 AM

I don't find Grimmjow that sexy but I guess he's hot...  I just think he's more interesting with his craziness compared to Ulquiorra's sometimes-boring personality.  However, Ulquiorra is less evil.

Grimmjow might become so as well if he's going to help Ichigo fight the bad guys.

It kind of sucks that Ulquiorra is dead now. Cause if anything, he had a chance to be redeemed.

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#2445 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:22 AM

It kind of sucks that Ulquiorra is dead now. Cause if anything, he had a chance to be redeemed.

I think his character is not pure evil. So I don't think there's a need to redeem him. Just support the mc is enough.

#2446 Pix

Pix

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,582 posts
  • Interests:Boku no Hero Academia is better than Naruto

Posted 26 April 2015 - 05:47 AM

I think his character is not pure evil. So I don't think there's a need to redeem him. Just support the mc is enough.

Yea but I want him back  :umm:

Squad Roll call :

tumblr_ngv9unJacL1qhmbkio1_r1_500.png

#2447 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 04:25 AM

Yeah it was sad how he died reaching out to Orihime. T_T I also want him back but I don't think it'd be logical to the series. Unlike Kishimoto, Kubo isn't that motivated by fanservice lol. Grimmjow & Ulquiorra are my favorite Espada. (Harribel is cool too)

#2448 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 27 April 2015 - 05:37 AM

Yeah it was sad how he died reaching out to Orihime. T_T I also want him back but I don't think it'd be logical to the series. Unlike Kishimoto, Kubo isn't that motivated by fanservice lol. Grimmjow & Ulquiorra are my favorite Espada. (Harribel is cool too)

They're my two favs too! :wibble:

EXL5X4B.png

#2449 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 02:56 PM

Get back to the Ichigo vs. Uryuu fight please  :smile: Well After a satisfying amount ofpanel time for Grimmjow lol

Edited by Phantom_999, 27 April 2015 - 02:58 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2450 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 27 April 2015 - 03:16 PM

Get back to the Ichigo vs. Uryuu fight please  :smile: Well After a satisfying amount ofpanel time for Grimmjow lol

Ichigo might not even fight Uryu, I don't really care about that fight anyway. They have zero reason to fight in the first place. What I want to see is Ichigo lay down the law on Ywach. Vasto Lorde bankai please!

EXL5X4B.png

#2451 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 30 April 2015 - 06:56 AM

Do how many of guys think Grimmjow is not only on the level of Ulqiora now, but also has a ressurection form 3?

Honeslty I could see him actually having that now, and some people have been theorizing that Grimmjow will train Ichigo to get Cero. That one's kinda questionable, but I could see it to be quite honest. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#2452 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 12:01 PM

Do how many of guys think Grimmjow is not only on the level of Ulqiora now, but also has a ressurection form 3?

Honeslty I could see him actually having that now, and some people have been theorizing that Grimmjow will train Ichigo to get Cero. That one's kinda questionable, but I could see it to be quite honest. 

Grimmjow training Ichigo for Cero sounds ridiculous at first but is actually quite possible.. And for Grimmjow to be on Ulquiorra level he's gonna need a third form or new power. Kinda hard to beat that 2nd devil bat form & green bolt atomic bomb Ulquiorra has.

#2453 NarutoUzumaki01

NarutoUzumaki01

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,432 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 12:32 PM

Who need that Grim jaggerass man  :argh:

Starkk was cool  :argh:

#2454 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 01:01 PM

Grimmjow training Ichigo for Cero sounds ridiculous at first but is actually quite possible.. And for Grimmjow to be on Ulquiorra level he's gonna need a third form or new power. Kinda hard to beat that 2nd devil bat form & green bolt atomic bomb Ulquiorra has.

I doubt that Grimmjow will teach Ichigo the Cero, there's zero time for it. Honestly, if Ichigo knows the cero, he would have taught himself during his training in the royal palace. I think he'll use the cero of his own accord, not because Grimmjow taught him.

EXL5X4B.png

#2455 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 10:34 PM

I'm wondering how Grimmjow is going to react to Aizen. XD Or if Aizen will even care he's with Ichigo. Probably not.

#2456 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 11:00 PM

I'm wondering how Grimmjow is going to react to Aizen. XD Or if Aizen will even care he's with Ichigo. Probably not.

I think it's the other way around. I don't think Grimmjow will care about Aizen. 

EXL5X4B.png

#2457 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 30 April 2015 - 11:03 PM

Ichigo might not even fight Uryu, I don't really care about that fight anyway. They have zero reason to fight in the first place. What I want to see is Ichigo lay down the law on Ywach. Vasto Lorde bankai please!

true but it's out of place for the fight to just suddenly stop so I want Hear some other reasons for Uryuu siding with Ywach 

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#2458 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:07 AM

true but it's out of place for the fight to just suddenly stop so I want Hear some other reasons for Uryuu siding with Ywach

He probably wanted to kill Ywach for murdering his mother. That was alluded to by Haschwalth, but the problem was that Uryu got tricked into drinking wine mixed with Ywach's blood, thereby injesting a part of Ywachs soul into his body, so now he's can't disobey Ywach. He's got a leash around his neck.

EXL5X4B.png

#2459 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:10 AM

He probably wanted to kill Ywach for murdering his mother. That was alluded to by Haschwalth, but the problem was that Uryu got tricked into drinking wine mixed with Ywach's blood, thereby injesting a part of Ywachs soul into his body, so now he's can't disobey Ywach. He's got a leash around his neck.

Ewww Uryu drinked Yhwach's blood?!? I didn't know that lol.
And I agree, Uryu's probably with Yhwach to avenge his mother.

#2460 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 01 May 2015 - 12:23 AM

Ewww Uryu drinked Yhwach's blood?!? I didn't know that lol.
And I agree, Uryu's probably with Yhwach to avenge his mother.

Yeah, he got tricked into it, now Ywachs soul is attached to him.

EXL5X4B.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users