• Please log in to reply
54175 replies to this topic

#49121 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 03 June 2018 - 04:01 AM

^

It's kind of an insult putting that ... putting lovey dovey image of NaruHina in NS specific thread. But at this point .... who cares ? i don't anyone care anymore , i still care a bit though can't lie to myself even though i want to say i didn't care anymore.

I should have put it in a spoiler tag. I almost went on a killing spree when I seen it myself. I posted it because I remember seeing a very similar image from LadyGT, and it's funny to me.

Edit: There we go, all fixed. Sorry for posting that piece of recycle on here.

Edited by Illnevergiveup3, 03 June 2018 - 04:04 AM.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#49122 Kasimir38

Kasimir38

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Rock Lee is my hero

Posted 03 June 2018 - 09:25 AM

Well, the art style is pretty good... But I bet Sakura would've had more kindness in her eyes. I just don't see Naruto and Hinata as a couple, no matter how much fanart tries to force random couple pictures of casual marriage moments... :sweat:

This Text was constructed automatically by EKton, the personal WEB - Robot.

- The artificial intelligence programme allows EKton to see your browsing history without judging. (Read bottom)  - It also analyzed post - data and came to the conclusion that NaruSaku is the most logical ship. Full report: NArUSA&%KU.;;;yDAta[Analysis];L=100%EKtonEKtonEKton

By shipping NaruHina you agree to our Terms and Conditions. These include being judged by EKton.

#49123 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 03:45 PM

Well, the art style is pretty good... But I bet Sakura would've had more kindness in her eyes. I just don't see Naruto and Hinata as a couple, no matter how much fanart tries to force random couple pictures of casual marriage moments... :sweat:

The people at Pierrot can really try to put out as much art of Naruto and HInata in a fake happiness as they want, but it isn't gonna change the fact they don't really belong together.

#49124 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 03 June 2018 - 07:17 PM

I should have put it in a spoiler tag. I almost went on a killing spree when I seen it myself. I posted it because I remember seeing a very similar image from LadyGT, and it's funny to me.

Edit: There we go, all fixed. Sorry for posting that piece of recycle on here.

So is that a real kishi drawing?

#49125 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 June 2018 - 10:30 PM

okay, I seen this image today and it's odd. I CANNOT see Hinata doing this, I can see Sakura-Chan doing this however. Sakura-Chan has done other similar things to this:

LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

15ewx1i.jpg

25hfjmp.jpg

2m7giok.jpg

xmk2mo.jpg

Anyways,

Something seems a little off about this image to me. And besides, I could have sworn I seen NaruSaku image just like this. Random post. Looks very similar to a image that LadyGt drew. I just can't remember which one.

Who cares? That is all she is good for anyway. Being all lovey-dovey to her husbando. She fails at everything else: being a a sister, daughter, mother, friend AND ESPECIALLY a ninja. :zaru:

Edited by Phantom_999, 06 June 2018 - 06:52 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#49126 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,037 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 04 June 2018 - 04:40 AM

She has less character than the extras from Blazing saddles. If Kairi met Hinata, She'd slapped her silly.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#49127 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, Naruto, Bleach,,RWBY, Fairy Tail, Kill la Kill. Dragon Ball Series, Attack on Titan, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, The Last of Us, Hellsing, Yu-Gi-oh, Digimon, Rave Master, The Middle-Earth Saga, Star Wars, Marvel Comics, MCU, Superman, Batman, DC Comics, Metal Gear Series, Transformers Series, Devil May Cry, Bioshock Series, One Piece, Claymore, Full Metal Alchemist, Yu Yu Hakusko, Soul Eater.

Posted 04 June 2018 - 01:03 PM

She has less character than the extras from Blazing saddles. If Kairi met Hinata, She'd slapped her silly.

I'd welcome that, any extra in a movie are better than hinata. What would aqua do?

#49128 RulesofNature

RulesofNature

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 447 posts

Posted 04 June 2018 - 03:13 PM

okay, I seen this image today and it's odd. I CANNOT see Hinata doing this, I can see Sakura-Chan doing this however. Sakura-Chan has done other similar things to this:

LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

15ewx1i.jpg

25hfjmp.jpg

2m7giok.jpg

xmk2mo.jpg

Anyways,

Something seems a little off about this image to me. And besides, I could have sworn I seen NaruSaku image just like this. Random post. Looks very similar to a image that LadyGt drew. I just can't remember which one.

I don't really feel lovey-dovey with this image. It feels like there's this possessiveness to Hinata's actions, like she's taking care of her pet.

iSP2FNe.png

Just making your day a little brighter.

#49129 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 01:45 AM

I don't really feel lovey-dovey with this image. It feels like there's this possessiveness to Hinata's actions, like she's taking care of her pet.

DAMN WE NEED SOME ICE FOR THAT BURN!! X-D

#49130 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 02:57 AM

you could say that, but again, that is perfectly in character for Hinata anyway. I'm not bothered by it by cause Hinata is not OOC and Naruto is not being lovey dovey back on account of being asleep.

My point, that drawing does not trigger me in any negative sense because Naruto is not even showing any emotional connection to Hinata in this scene or whenever they are within breathing space of each other in Boruto manga and anime alike. Does Hinata engage in any playful banter with Naruto like Sakura does? And correct me if I'm wrong but where does Naruto show himself as relaxed and his goofy fun loving self when with Hinata? He did that with Sakura, but why doesn't he do that with "the love of his life" then? Even in "The Last", though I did not watch it, it seems more that Naruto was wanting to impress Hinata like a guy desperate for attention from a girl that is rejecting him rather than a guy who is comfortable in his skin around the girl he likes. I imagine a NaruSaku marriage to be MUCH more different than this: Where Sakura and Naruto both always let their hair down around each other, comfortable with talking about their problems and concerns and show a rock solid relationship that is not only kept together by their spoiled brats, but through a genuine emotional closeness. Naruto would actually enjoy spending time with his family and Sakura would have a good career and not just subject herself to being a housewife, but even if she did I don't think she would look so clinically exasperated like Hinata does now. If anything I 'm sure a NaruSaku marriage would look a lot like the MinaKushi marriage. So forget how NH is canon because it doesn't even look like a stable marriage anyway, and that the couple is only together because of the spoiled brats. I seriously doubt even the pro end fanatics imagine their "ideal ship" having a depressing relationship like this :no:

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 June 2018 - 03:24 PM.

#49131 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 11:13 AM

I would've liked this pic if it was Sakura. It's not any more possessive than Kushina petting Minato's head. Since it's Hinata I don't care but I don't think it's in character for her to go up to the office and take care of him, but rather wait at home.. even if that's not true I find this more in character for Sakura.

ナルサク

#49132 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 05:57 PM

You know what I realized? This scene reminds me of Kishimoto and SP

Think of Brian as Kishimoto, Stewie as Studio Pierrot.

SP: "Alright, last resort, we retcon the story and get praised for ingenuity by having Naruto go down a different path. Retcon the story."

Kishimoto: "What? Retcon your anime."

SP: "No, no, they can tell that it won't be real if we do it. Here you retcon us and we will retcon you."

Kishimoto: "I don't think this is going to work."

SP: "Of course it will work. The fanbase is dumb and just want pairings. Ready?"

*Retcon*

Kishimoto: "Oh god, they hate it. The fans made who read the manga hate it. It was horrible decision."

SP: "Whoops, looks like we didn't retcon the anime and instead made a filler."

Kishimoto: "Alright, well make the next episode the retcon."

SP: "No no, Hang on that looks like a bad decision"

Kishimoto: "Of course it is a bad decision, I just screwed up the whole story. Now change it so you can at least have the anime fans."

SP: "No No, We changed our mind, we want to keep making filler to make up for it."

Kishimoto: "Come on we had a deal."

*filler filler filler filler filler, filler retcon*

SP: "Oh oh, look we did it, we made the retcon. Now they will like it."

Kishimoto: "Let me see it."

SP: "No, it is not as good as writing as yours. We suck at this. We don't want to seem foolish in front of you."

Kishimoto: *makes a Naruto movie and directs several episodes that downplays NH, makes Hinata look horrible, and and has Sakura actually be amazing with Naruto saying he loves her.*

SP: "AHHH, okay we have to retcon the story with the anime."

*SP and Kishimoto walk up to Shonen jump*

SP: "Hi, we are the Naruto team and we made this awesome movie and stuff for your next big shonen. So we were wondering if we can have an award and be praised as an awesome next big thing."

SJ: "Sorry, guys, ending your series doesn't make you money anymore in the US market. We have to keep making more to offshoot the low sales."

Kishimoto: "WHAT?!"

SJ: "Yeah, we take whatever we can to make a small profit. I mean, we got two other dead series that are still going."

*points to One Piece and Dragonball Super*

SJ: "You're stuck here until you no longer make money."

Market: "Great news, everyone, more popular stories have made the scene."

*Onponman turns into One Punch Man*
*Soul Eater turns into Monster Musume*
*Samurai Champloo turns into Sword Art Online*
*Negima! turns into Overlord*
*Bleach changes into My Hero Academia*

(Not the say the other ones are bad, but rather just popular shows pop up and change the demographic. Good or bad is only based on opinion.)

That's it.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#49133 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 June 2018 - 11:45 PM

SP: "Alright, last resort, we retcon the story and get praised for ingenuity by having Naruto go down a different path. Retcon the story."

SP: "No, no, they can tell that it won't be real if we do it. Here you retcon us and we will retcon you."

SP: "Of course it will work. The fanbase is dumb and just want pairings. Ready?"

*Retcon*

Kishimoto: "Oh god, they hate it. The fans made who read the manga hate it. It was horrible decision."

Kishimoto: "Of course it is a bad decision, I just screwed up the whole story. Now change it so you can at least have the anime fans."

SP: "No No, We changed our mind, we want to keep making filler to make up for it."

Kishimoto: "Come on we had a deal."

*filler filler filler filler filler, filler retcon*

SP: "No, it is not as good as writing as yours. We suck at this. We don't want to seem foolish in front of you."

Kishimoto: *makes a Naruto movie and directs several episodes that downplays NH, makes Hinata look horrible, and and has Sakura actually be amazing with Naruto saying he loves her.*

SP: "Hi, we are the Naruto team and we made this awesome movie and stuff for your next big shonen. So we were wondering if we can have an award and be praised as an awesome next big thing."

SJ: "Sorry, guys, ending your series doesn't make you money anymore in the US market. We have to keep making more to offshoot the low sales."

SJ: "Yeah, we take whatever we can to make a small profit. I mean, we got two other dead series that are still going."

*points to One Piece and Dragonball Super*

Market: "Great news, everyone, more popular stories have made the scene."

*Onponman turns into One Punch Man*

(Not the say the other ones are bad, but rather just popular shows pop up and change the demographic. Good or bad is only based on opinion.)

That's it.

And by "fandom only want pairings" we mean WE WANT TO PLAY GENIE  FOR HINTATA HYUGA- JOU- MEGAMI -SAMA, because we love and feel sorry for her, plus we are catering to all social loser otakus because kitten everyone else, ( all other characters and the entire fanbase at large) am I right!? :zaru:  :lmao:  :th_yeah:

Edited by Phantom_999, 23 June 2018 - 11:16 PM.

#49134 VanitasDS76491

VanitasDS76491

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,246 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 01:31 AM

SP: "Of course it will work. The fanbase is dumb and just want pairings. Ready?"*Retcon*
Kishimoto: "Come on we had a deal."*filler filler filler filler filler, filler retcon*

SJ: "Yeah, we take whatever we can to make a small profit. I mean, we got two other dead series that are still going."*points to One Piece and Dragonball Super*
Market: "Great news, everyone, more popular stories have made the scene."*Onponman turns into One Punch Man*

That's it.

That makes to much sense.

#49135 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 03:11 PM

That makes to much sense.

I hear that, Vanitas. It's a shame that we're the ones with brains to figure out what is going on with Naruto and how it's stilled F'ed up!

#49136 hisaberpie

hisaberpie

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 04:52 PM

I have seen many sp animators artwork on twitter and i can confirm that almost all of them have a hinata bias. Some people have said that this notion is some fan conspiracy theory but its not. Almost all of them have made naruhina fanart, you can see by their artworks just how much they love hinata and sideline everyone else. I think i have only seen two who either draw family friendly narusasu or akatsuki related sketches. Apart from them everyone has drawn naruhina and hinata and if anyone draws sakura, they almost always draw her fangirling sasuke.

I also believe that these animators who draw naruhina most of the time are newer employees. I am pretty sure that the people who drew the old narusaku artwork either left or were replaced by these newer artists. You can tell because the character designs and the coloring style changed heavily. It explains how hinata became pretty out of nowhere. They gave her an intense dose of biased fillers. :down:

#49137 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 06:38 PM

I have seen many sp animators artwork on twitter and i can confirm that almost all of them have a hinata bias. Some people have said that this notion is some fan conspiracy theory but its not. Almost all of them have made naruhina fanart, you can see by their artworks just how much they love hinata and sideline everyone else. I think i have only seen two who either draw family friendly narusasu or akatsuki related sketches. Apart from them everyone has drawn naruhina and hinata and if anyone draws sakura, they almost always draw her fangirling sasuke.

I also believe that these animators who draw naruhina most of the time are newer employees. I am pretty sure that the people who drew the old narusaku artwork either left or were replaced by these newer artists. You can tell because the character designs and the coloring style changed heavily. It explains how hinata became pretty out of nowhere. They gave her an intense dose of biased fillers. :down:

We had a SP animator supposedly "Accidentally" leak a NaruHina sex scene....I think that kind of proves it.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#49138 NaruSaku122

NaruSaku122

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:22 PM

We had a SP animator supposedly "Accidentally" leak a NaruHina sex scene....I think that kind of proves it.

I will never understand their obsession for Hinata. Where the .... does that come from? she was always a no one

#49139 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:23 PM

You know everyone, I just had a brain blast on a perspective about Hinata that is why everyone blows her out of proportion in how she deserves Naruto and is a "goddess". Many are confusing her shy submissive attitude except for how she was always being considerate to Naruto as "being nice". However what many don't realize is that just being nice to your crush does not make you a "nice person", and that being nice to only the person you like only means that you want something from them. I'm not saying that as a positive or negative, I'm just pointing out that Hinata Hierophants are confusing the two.

#49140 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 06 June 2018 - 07:57 PM

I will never understand their obsession for Hinata. Where the .... does that come from? she was always a no one

Me either, she's wasn't important enough to have her own story. She was just part of Neji's story who was way more prominent for the Hyuugas. It makes no sense that a little stalker side character who you saw every once in awhile marries the main character.

Edited by jak123, 06 June 2018 - 07:57 PM.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users