• Please log in to reply
1255 replies to this topic

#1221 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:07 PM

I actually read that NaruSaku WAS supposed to happen. A guy I've been talking with on Fanfiction said he found some of the original artwork or something along those lines. He's looking for the source again, so I'll try and get it linked soon. 

If Kishi were to come out and say "Yes, NaruSaku was supposed to happen" then it would be NH/SS worst nightmare come true. Part of me has to believe that he was just put under pressure. He was surrounded by NH fans, and it wouldn't have been a fun time for him if he'd made NS the final pairing. Heck, maybe they wouldn't have even let him publish the final chapter if he didn't make it NH and SS

That reminds me to old times when someone in Tumblr said that the person saw final poster that hadn't been released yet in a shop and it showed NS in it, under sakura tree, if I'm not mistaken. Then that happened and the poster seemed to be taken, gone from the shop.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#1222 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 01 June 2016 - 11:55 PM

Rather he was joking or not, Kishi did admitted that he considered going with NS, but he felt pity for Hinata thus why he rewarded her with Naruto  :twitch:

Reward is something given to people that have done much hard work or achieve something great, it's not something just to be given to anyone without valid reason. What was Hinata has done to deserve such a reward ???

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#1223 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 12:02 AM

Hype for tomorrow chapter?

#1224 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 12:16 AM

Hype for tomorrow chapter?

Yes, I'm so excited I didn't even knew that tomorrow (well today for me) the chapter will be released.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1225 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 908 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 01:49 AM

Reward is something given to people that have done much hard work or achieve something great, it's not something just to be given to anyone without valid reason. What was Hinata has done to deserve such a reward ???

That's beside the point people aren't rewards

#1226 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 02:01 AM

Being born with a huge rack. And then choosing to be basically a sex doll.

Edited by Nostradamus, 02 June 2016 - 02:21 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#1227 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 02 June 2016 - 02:03 AM

That reminds me to old times when someone in Tumblr said that the person saw final poster that hadn't been released yet in a shop and it showed NS in it, under sakura tree, if I'm not mistaken. Then that happened and the poster seemed to be taken, gone from the shop.

The poster girl. She's gone from existence.

Kishi would disagree with you, going according to the NY comic con interview. We know that he's full of kitten.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#1228 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 02 June 2016 - 04:52 AM

So my good friends at Mangamint, which honest too god is a really trustworthy site when it comes to spoilers, but here is how far Chapter 2 goes according to them.. 

b20160602122350.jpg

I guess they (writer and artist) heard the complaints and are trying to speed up as much as they can to get to post movie timeline.. So I'm going to say Boruto gets caught cheating near the end of chapter 2.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#1229 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 02 June 2016 - 06:53 AM

The poster girl. She's gone from existence.

Just checked her Tumblr. Apparently there is only one post in 2015 which is new to me since the last time I know her last post. Then yes, she never posts anything else :sweat:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#1230 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 09:44 AM

I heard it ended at Momo vs B. How far is that?

Edit: Oh boy, I'm hearing that this recap may go more than one volume.

Edited by TouKen4Life3g, 02 June 2016 - 11:15 AM.

#1231 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 02 June 2016 - 12:59 PM

Color page from Chapter 2 came out, and it's okay nothing too special 

18QUfEz.jpg

I heard it ended at Momo vs B. How far is that?

Edit: Oh boy, I'm hearing that this recap may go more than one volume.

Oh haha i assumed when they said up to Momoshiki that meant up to Chunin Exam yeah it could probably take some time.. 

As for how far it is as far as the Boruto meeting Sasuke up to Momoshiki vs B....  and I just went back at the movie just to check the time from there..

So last chapter ended with Boruto meeting Sasuke, which is around the 20 minute mark. 

Since this chapter ends with Killer Bee vs Momoshiki aftermath, that's around the 32 minute mark. 

Based on the movie alone that is just before The Chunin Exams take place. 

So movie run time wise it's only been 12 minutes. 

Edited by LuckyChi7, 02 June 2016 - 01:01 PM.

#1232 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 01:02 PM

Something is off about their bodies' proportion. I can't be the only one.

Anyway, yeah, I think the movie recap will last until two volumes.

#1233 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 02 June 2016 - 01:21 PM

You're not the only one I've noticed it too! 

Okay so if we're jumping every 12 minutes from this point forward then I guess we should start those predictions again like we use to when it came to the chapters... though I guess it's a little different since for now we're rehashing the movie, so I guess for know lets just predict as to where the next chapter will end? for those that have seen the movie. 

Chapter 3 most likely will end around or a little after Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki getting passed the second round - Thats 44 minutes into the movie. 

So just going by my predictions we'll probably be stuck with the Boruto Movie content for the manga for at least another 5 months.. So don't expect new content to come up until most likely December.. That's just my guess. 

#1234 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 02 June 2016 - 01:41 PM

Made a thread for Chapter 2 http://www.narusaku....728#entry912290

Side note: I accidentally titled it Chapter 1 when it suppose to be Chapter 2. 

#1235 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 02:26 PM

Huh so i was wrong about something. I figured that the dvd was already out apparently it comes out in July. It took them almost a year to put it into dvd format?

Something is off about their bodies' proportion. I can't be the only one.

Anyway, yeah, I think the movie recap will last until two volumes.

*looks* They are too thin in that title page.

You're not the only one I've noticed it too! 

Okay so if we're jumping every 12 minutes from this point forward then I guess we should start those predictions again like we use to when it came to the chapters... though I guess it's a little different since for now we're rehashing the movie, so I guess for know lets just predict as to where the next chapter will end? for those that have seen the movie. 

Chapter 3 most likely will end around or a little after Boruto, Sarada, and Mitsuki getting passed the second round - Thats 44 minutes into the movie. 

So just going by my predictions we'll probably be stuck with the Boruto Movie content for the manga for at least another 5 months.. So don't expect new content to come up until most likely December.. That's just my guess. 

The movie is 96 minutes. If 12 every chapter from here on out? May 1:20, June 2:32. July 3:44, August 4:56, September 5:68, October 6:70, November 7:82, December 8:94 and 9 will be when we actually get into the new crap at that rate. Which will be... January of next year.

#1236 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,597 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 05:59 PM

Yeah, something definitely bugs me about their looks but I can't really explain what...though Sasuke's face still looks weird...

2e5.gif

#1237 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 06:20 PM

Yeah, something definitely bugs me about their looks but I can't really explain what...though Sasuke's face still looks weird...

It still that face from the first chapter. Where he no longer the shape face bishounen but instead a broad face thuggish looking guy. But then they realize people hated that and tried making his face look a bit more like his old face. The sharp angle of the angle is back but that hair and chin thing is still there.

...Which looks even more odd then what he was before.

#1238 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 02 June 2016 - 11:17 PM

Color page from Chapter 2 came out, and it's okay nothing too special 

18QUfEz.jpg

Oh haha i assumed when they said up to Momoshiki that meant up to Chunin Exam yeah it could probably take some time.. 

As for how far it is as far as the Boruto meeting Sasuke up to Momoshiki vs B....  and I just went back at the movie just to check the time from there..

So last chapter ended with Boruto meeting Sasuke, which is around the 20 minute mark. 

Since this chapter ends with Killer Bee vs Momoshiki aftermath, that's around the 32 minute mark. 

Based on the movie alone that is just before The Chunin Exams take place. 

So movie run time wise it's only been 12 minutes. 

I've seen sticks thicker than that :mellow:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1239 Shadow1275

Shadow1275

Lone Wolf

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,613 posts
  • Interests:I have lots of hobbies..

Posted 03 June 2016 - 03:33 AM

It's the art quality, it's gone downhill. Even when Kishi's story was garbage the art still looked good.

He Who is Brave is Free-Seneca

^I have a lightsaber your argument is invalid^

"You may be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the Dark Side. For this, is the destiny, of the Jedi..."

#1240 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 03 June 2016 - 02:41 PM

Well later on specifically. The latter half of part 2 is where the art got better

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users