Close
Photo

If NaruSaku DID Happen, How WOULD It Happen?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
70 replies to this topic

#21 Kat =)

Kat =)

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:* horseback ridding<br />* Ice Skating<br />* Hanging wit my friends<br />* Gymnastics<br />* being hyper ^0^

Posted 27 July 2007 - 05:41 PM

lol who doesnt love the corny stuff?? that is wat makes it cute!! well that is my oppinion

#22 3ddy

3ddy

A Fighting Dreamer

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 27 July 2007 - 11:14 PM

QUOTE (Kat =) @ Jul 28 2007, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol who doesnt love the corny stuff?? that is wat makes it cute!! well that is my oppinion

DAMN STRAIGHT! You are so right! :thumbs:

Naruto, Sakura.

Meant To Be Together.

#23 Kat =)

Kat =)

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 22 posts
  • Interests:* horseback ridding<br />* Ice Skating<br />* Hanging wit my friends<br />* Gymnastics<br />* being hyper ^0^

Posted 28 July 2007 - 02:51 AM

biggrin.gif happy.gif wink.gif glad you agree!! biggrin.gif

#24 Radon

Radon

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 398 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 03:49 AM

Posted this in the other thread too...

The warm mid-day sun washed over the lazy village of Konoha causing the puddles from the previous days rain to shrivel up, leaving only a hint of dampness in the air. Large, puffy, white clouds drifted across the endless blue sky and a warm southernly wind brushed across the grassy fields and through the green trees. Upon a hill overlooking the village stood small group of Shinobi. They stared off into the horizon as if looking to something, the future perhaps.

Naruto's bright blue eyes twinkled with a hint of mischief that had been lost over the past years. He smiled, a truly happy smile, and slowly inhaled a deep breath, holding it to let the warm wind rush over his puffed up cheeks and into his unruly blond hair.

Releasing the breath with a sigh he let his mind wander over the events of the past week. A surge of conflicting emotions passed through him as his eyes narrowed as his smile faded.

So much had happened in such a short amount of time that Naruto had to literally stop and think about it to fully wrap his head around the fact of what he had finally accomplished. He had done it, he had kept his promise...

Turning to his left the smile slowly slide back onto his face.

There he stood...

Sasuke.

He noted the change in his friends appearance, long gone were the lose fitting cloths of the sound. They had quickly been replaced with a dark blue jacket and tan shorts. His hair was still in the same style as when they had last met but his skin was slightly more tanned from spending time outdoors.

Naruto noticed that Sasuke too was staring off into the horizon and he almost let a chuckle escape his lips as he noticed a small smile adorning the normally stoic face.

Turning to his right he let his eyes wanted over Sakura. She had forgone her normal mission gear in favor of some more comfortable cloths, but they flattered her figure none the less. He could see a twinkle in her eye as she too looked out over the village. He was glad, it had been a long time since he had seen her like this, truly happy.

They were together again...

Team 7.

Clearing his throat, Naruto leaned in slightly closer to Sakura as she turned to him with a warm, bubbly smile.

"Sakura-chan," he sheepishly said as his eyes studied the grass beneath his feet and his hand rubbed at the small of his neck.

He risked a quick glance up and saw something about her, something that caused his confidence to soar.

"I was wondering if... if you wanted to go get something to eat?" he asked, still coming off a bit too meek for his likening.

Her smile grew into a grin that fully reached her eyes, and without saying a word she turned and started away down the hill. Naruto, slightly confused watched her as she slowly walk down the hill, her hands clasped behind her back. About half way down she stopped before looking back over her shoulder and winking at him with that grin still plastered on her face.

Naruto's confused look was quickly replaced by one of his large grins before he bounded off down the hill after her.

Sakura let out a feminine giggle as he landed beside her and they both turned and headed off towards the awaiting ramen stand.

Still standing on the top of the hill Sasuke watched the pair recede into the distance, laughing and joking all the way.

Many of the villagers who saw him later that day couldn't help but question why the last surviving Uchiha had a warm smile that never seemed to fade, but those who truly knew him understood.

He was finally home...
"Fact: The fandom makes characters look hotter and act hornier than they actually are..."

#25 Sakura~Kitsune

Sakura~Kitsune

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,486 posts
  • Location:The Forgotten Borough formerly known as Staten Island!
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Roleplaying, Magical Girls, Anime/Manga, Video Games, Music, Friends/Family, and Food!

Posted 31 July 2007 - 11:21 PM

QUOTE (Radon @ Jul 29 2007, 10:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Posted this in the other thread too...
The warm mid-day sun washed over the lazy village of Konoha causing the puddles from the previous days rain to shrivel up, leaving only a hint of dampness in the air. Large, puffy, white clouds drifted across the endless blue sky and a warm southernly wind brushed across the grassy fields and through the green trees. Upon a hill overlooking the village stood small group of Shinobi. They stared off into the horizon as if looking to something, the future perhaps.

Naruto's bright blue eyes twinkled with a hint of mischief that had been lost over the past years. He smiled, a truly happy smile, and slowly inhaled a deep breath, holding it to let the warm wind rush over his puffed up cheeks and into his unruly blond hair.

Releasing the breath with a sigh he let his mind wander over the events of the past week. A surge of conflicting emotions passed through him as his eyes narrowed as his smile faded.

So much had happened in such a short amount of time that Naruto had to literally stop and think about it to fully wrap his head around the fact of what he had finally accomplished. He had done it, he had kept his promise...

Turning to his left the smile slowly slide back onto his face.

There he stood...

Sasuke.

He noted the change in his friends appearance, long gone were the lose fitting cloths of the sound. They had quickly been replaced with a dark blue jacket and tan shorts. His hair was still in the same style as when they had last met but his skin was slightly more tanned from spending time outdoors.

Naruto noticed that Sasuke too was staring off into the horizon and he almost let a chuckle escape his lips as he noticed a small smile adorning the normally stoic face.

Turning to his right he let his eyes wanted over Sakura. She had forgone her normal mission gear in favor of some more comfortable cloths, but they flattered her figure none the less. He could see a twinkle in her eye as she too looked out over the village. He was glad, it had been a long time since he had seen her like this, truly happy.

They were together again...

Team 7.

Clearing his throat, Naruto leaned in slightly closer to Sakura as she turned to him with a warm, bubbly smile.

"Sakura-chan," he sheepishly said as his eyes studied the grass beneath his feet and his hand rubbed at the small of his neck.

He risked a quick glance up and saw something about her, something that caused his confidence to soar.

"I was wondering if... if you wanted to go get something to eat?" he asked, still coming off a bit too meek for his likening.

Her smile grew into a grin that fully reached her eyes, and without saying a word she turned and started away down the hill. Naruto, slightly confused watched her as she slowly walk down the hill, her hands clasped behind her back. About half way down she stopped before looking back over her shoulder and winking at him with that grin still plastered on her face.

Naruto's confused look was quickly replaced by one of his large grins before he bounded off down the hill after her.

Sakura let out a feminine giggle as he landed beside her and they both turned and headed off towards the awaiting ramen stand.

Still standing on the top of the hill Sasuke watched the pair recede into the distance, laughing and joking all the way.

Many of the villagers who saw him later that day couldn't help but question why the last surviving Uchiha had a warm smile that never seemed to fade, but those who truly knew him understood.

He was finally home...

That was excellent!! I would love to see NaruSaku happen like that, very creative and to me they're all still in character! Absolutely luv it happy.gif
tumblr_n9ki6ltPXZ1qai1u2o1_500.gif

No matter how dark it is, you’re not alone you know?

The moonlight is shining on us

#26 3ddy

3ddy

A Fighting Dreamer

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 60 posts

Posted 09 August 2007 - 09:23 AM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Aug 1 2007, 09:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That was excellent!! I would love to see NaruSaku happen like that, very creative and to me they're all still in character! Absolutely luv it happy.gif

agreeeeeed! weee
Naruto, Sakura.

Meant To Be Together.

#27 Kirroha

Kirroha

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 05:59 AM

It will happen slowly in a buildup. It will be a relaxing process unfolding.

#28 Heftyman

Heftyman

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 10 September 2007 - 08:08 AM

QUOTE (Kirroha @ Sep 9 2007, 10:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It will happen slowly in a buildup. It will be a relaxing process unfolding.

you know, some of the fillers showed like a relaxing life in Konoha and i wouldn't mind a few episodes like that dedicated to Narusaku xD. Just to see them interact naturally with each other and with the free time they can fall in love and stuff xD and go on dates

#29 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:25 AM

QUOTE (Heftyman @ Sep 10 2007, 09:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you know, some of the fillers showed like a relaxing life in Konoha and i wouldn't mind a few episodes like that dedicated to Narusaku xD. Just to see them interact naturally with each other and with the free time they can fall in love and stuff xD and go on dates

I totally agree. If only they would draw a Gaiden manga like kakashi's, showing Naruto as Rokudaime with Sakura as his wife and just dunnoe, live a loving life. Sigh, man, that would be brilliant! XD
You try to know everything , yet in the end, you truly understand nothing ....
Wilson's fanfic account : weixuan18

Witness teh awesomness that is Deidara Lover!!! <3

#30 roninmedia

roninmedia

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 471 posts

Posted 08 November 2007 - 02:59 AM

First time writing like this. Especially from a girl's point of view.

It was a gentle spring day. The sakura blossoms were in full bloom. At the old bridge, along on a day off, I stared at the picture demurely; it was a photo of the reunited Team 7. Kakashi-sensei behind the three of us. He had his eye smile, as usual but this photo captured one of his rarest moments, a smile framed upon his unmasked face.

Sasuke stood to the left of the photo but wasn't exactly standing to his full height. Naruto had him in a headlock, pushing his hair everywhere. His eyes half looked at the camera, half looked. They were soft; a glint of a twinkle. As much as seeing Kakashi-sensei unmasked was a moment, I'd never consider this happening too. There was a smile on his life; not the great smiles that Naruto gave me...no...the ones he still gives me, but his lips curled up in a way to know it was a smile, not the smirks he used.

Naruto stood in the middle of the shot. With one arm wrapped around Sasuke's neck, his other hand held mine in a gentle squeeze. He smiled a genuine smile. For many people, it appeared to be the same smile that he'd worn the previous sixteen years of his life. But his the pool of his sapphire eyes rippled with joy like I've never seen before. Eyes that focused on the camera straight in front of him.

I traced the frame lightly. The one that he made. It felt some sturdy, so warm, made in a way that touching it gave such a sense of security. At the top of the frame was a intricate and delicate carving. It was simple black tree with elegant individual pink blossoms... A cherry blossom tree. At the base of the tree was a sleeping fox, curled up with nine tails. Eight of the tail reached up to grab a blossom caught up in an imaginary breeze. The ninth and final tail wrapped around the trunk of the tree.

It was a unique abstraction. Heaven and earth. The tree that was my namesake, reaching, yearning to reach the heavens. He, the sleeping fox, quietly rooted to the ground in his slumber. But at the same time, we touched, we connected, we were connecting in a quiet, serene embrace. The heavens seemingly held the earth, never wanting to let go. I sighed as I looked at the photo again, my hands silently tracing the abstraction.

I stood to Naruto's right. My hand held Naruto's as his delicately held mine. I also looked straight ahead at the camera in front of me. It was like we knew each other so well, were so comfortable with each, like it was so natural. Just like heaven and earth. A gentle sigh escaped my lips as I longingly examined the scene, just the two of us. I remembered the encouraging words he gave me the moments before the battle began, the one that would reunite Team 7, the one that would succeed after so many prior failures. All the fear about loss, about what could change between us as we grew closer during Sasuke's absence gone. It was swept away with a 'promise' that things would end well.

But things almost didn't. He almost died. But what if he had not come back from that battle? All that time Sasuke was gone, I still had hope. But I realize now, it wasn’t from believing in Sasuke. It was believing in Naruto; that he didn’t give up hope. Naruto lived each day with that hope. A tiny flame that grew brighter and brighter, and refused to be overcome. And then and there, I realized, if he had not come back, that tiny flame would dim and slowly die, taking my heart with it. He knew what I felt about Sasuke; what I felt for a teammate, a friend, which we’d bring him back together. And yet I have not told him what I truly felt about him, he knew it was something, but did he know it was love? And there was that ache as I held my hands to my heart when I thought if he did die.

“Sakura-chan, are you okay?”

His voice. I took notice of it and suddenly I stopped. In the street where everyone is busy, my world slowly comes to a stop. His voice alone, his presence alone, my feelings, my chance.

“Tell me what’s wrong, Sakura-chan.”

His eyes, full of warmth, full of comfort, yet full of ache as he saw my pain. My mouth opened to tell the words I wanted…yet nothing came out.

“Take your time to find the words. I’ll wait.”

Those simple words. Those were probably simple words to him, but it was the phrase, I’ll wait. But to me, it meant something more. He’s always been waiting for me, hoping for my love to return to match his for me. Naruto lived each day with that hope. A tear fell. More and more fell as I finally found the words.

“I – love you…”

And there was silence. That last word hung in the air like the sweet scent of the sakura blossoms. As the wind blew, I heard my words echo, but it wasn’t an echo. It was his voice.

“I – love you…”

And the tears began to flow faster. And my head sank on his shoulder. His hand gently stroked my hair.

“Damn it, Naruto – I promised I wouldn’t cry anymore”

“Shh…As long as it's the two of us, there won’t be any sad tears, no bitter tears, and no painful tears. There will only be gentle tears; I promise.”

I felt his gentle hands caress my face, lifting my face to his, My heart began an unsteady dance as his lips came closer and closer as I closed my eyes. And then he whispered, “You sure have a large charming forehead…makes me want to kiss it.”

And he gently kissed me on the forehead and gave me a foxy smile. Such a fairy tale came true? What the hell…he kissed my forehead?!

SHANNARO…Naruto…you BAKA. You ruined the moment!”

As he closed his eyes, cowered and took a step back, I leaned in and gave him the kiss he was supposed to give me, softly, gently on his lips. I softly whispered, “But you’re my baka. The one I love. Only you could make a fairy tale like that come true.”

#31 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 09 November 2007 - 09:08 AM

Interesting take on things, roninmedia...a possibility happy.gif

I'm placing my bet on Naruto losing himself to the Kyuubi and Sakura managing to knock him out of it this time while getting hurt in the process. Things can happen from there... smile.gif

#32 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts
  • Interests:Lol, er, Manga, Anime, games and stuff. <br /><br />Also, writer in fanfiction.net. Go by the name weixuan18.

Posted 11 November 2007 - 07:59 AM

Actually, my take is a little different from Sqleon's.

I would say Naruto takes control BECAUSE he wants Sakura to be safe. Then, things can happen. XD

#33 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts
  • Interests:I am the bone of my Anime<br /><br />Marathoning is my body, and coffee is my blood<br /><br />I have watched over a thousand series<br /><br />Unknown to sleep<br /><br />Nor known to society<br /><br />Have withstood migraines to watch many episodes<br /><br />Waiting for the new season's arrival<br /><br />I have no regrets, this is the only path<br /><br />My whole life was Unlimited Anime Works

Posted 11 November 2007 - 08:05 AM

I hate cliches. Sakura is so awesome, she should be the one to save Naruto happy.gif

The inner conflict thing has been done to death, I hope that Sakura saves the day. That would make me happy.

#34 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 08:08 AM

Kyuubi is sealed within naruto, i honestly can't see Sakura beating Naruto up to wake him. Doesn't work. And really, even if she did beat Naruto up, she would have lost some respect for his skill.

Only if Naruto conquers his inner demon, will he be shown in a positive light, that will attract Sakura to him.

#35 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 08:11 AM

I meant something more along the lines of Sakura hugging him and breaking him out of it. Geez, not everything revolves around huge beatings you know...

#36 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 08:20 AM

Right.......hugging him...you saw didn't you? She tried to get naruto to snap out of the four tailed form, but failed miserably, hence why she asked Yamato to teach her that jutsu. I seriously dun think hugging will do any good.

#37 Tohno Shiki

Tohno Shiki

Shota of Mistress

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 08:25 AM

It didn't do any good midway through the series. That would be anti-climatic if she could just stop KN4 midway through. I see it as foreshadowing, Sakura will succeed where she failed before.

#38 Wilson

Wilson

My burden...my life.....

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,646 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 08:27 AM

Ok, ok, for the sake of your exam, i'll agree with you for now. I'll post this one and one more, before stopping.

When you put it that way, it could work i suppose. Hmmm....

#39 narutokage

narutokage

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 796 posts
  • Interests:I like to play sports: tennis, cricket, swimming, soccer, ping pong, basketball, squash, volleyball, badminton and most of all love to do martial arts. <br /><br />I am a black belt in taekwondo, orange belt in Karate. I have also done a little bit of judo and kick boxing.<br /><br />I also love reading. It is my favorite past time hobby next to all the others listed above. Due to the large amount of materials that I have read I have a lot of trouble writing my own fanfic since the ideas to make it different keeps coming to mind. I haven't submitted a single fanfic but I am writing an ongoing fic regarding Naruto which I hope to put online for others to read.<br /><br />I also like watching anime and reading manga and have been a fan since day one. (except for the fillers part ... But I still watched each and everyone)<br /><br />I have always liked Naruto and Sakura's pairing and I say make them a cannon couple --> this part is exclusively for Kishimoto-san.

Posted 03 December 2007 - 02:59 AM

QUOTE (roninmedia @ Nov 7 2007, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
First time writing like this. Especially from a girl's point of view.
It was a gentle spring day. The sakura blossoms were in full bloom. At the old bridge, along on a day off, I stared at the picture demurely; it was a photo of the reunited Team 7. Kakashi-sensei behind the three of us. He had his eye smile, as usual but this photo captured one of his rarest moments, a smile framed upon his unmasked face.

Sasuke stood to the left of the photo but wasn't exactly standing to his full height. Naruto had him in a headlock, pushing his hair everywhere. His eyes half looked at the camera, half looked. They were soft; a glint of a twinkle. As much as seeing Kakashi-sensei unmasked was a moment, I'd never consider this happening too. There was a smile on his life; not the great smiles that Naruto gave me...no...the ones he still gives me, but his lips curled up in a way to know it was a smile, not the smirks he used.

Naruto stood in the middle of the shot. With one arm wrapped around Sasuke's neck, his other hand held mine in a gentle squeeze. He smiled a genuine smile. For many people, it appeared to be the same smile that he'd worn the previous sixteen years of his life. But his the pool of his sapphire eyes rippled with joy like I've never seen before. Eyes that focused on the camera straight in front of him.

I traced the frame lightly. The one that he made. It felt some sturdy, so warm, made in a way that touching it gave such a sense of security. At the top of the frame was a intricate and delicate carving. It was simple black tree with elegant individual pink blossoms... A cherry blossom tree. At the base of the tree was a sleeping fox, curled up with nine tails. Eight of the tail reached up to grab a blossom caught up in an imaginary breeze. The ninth and final tail wrapped around the trunk of the tree.

It was a unique abstraction. Heaven and earth. The tree that was my namesake, reaching, yearning to reach the heavens. He, the sleeping fox, quietly rooted to the ground in his slumber. But at the same time, we touched, we connected, we were connecting in a quiet, serene embrace. The heavens seemingly held the earth, never wanting to let go. I sighed as I looked at the photo again, my hands silently tracing the abstraction.

I stood to Naruto's right. My hand held Naruto's as his delicately held mine. I also looked straight ahead at the camera in front of me. It was like we knew each other so well, were so comfortable with each, like it was so natural. Just like heaven and earth. A gentle sigh escaped my lips as I longingly examined the scene, just the two of us. I remembered the encouraging words he gave me the moments before the battle began, the one that would reunite Team 7, the one that would succeed after so many prior failures. All the fear about loss, about what could change between us as we grew closer during Sasuke's absence gone. It was swept away with a 'promise' that things would end well.

But things almost didn't. He almost died. But what if he had not come back from that battle? All that time Sasuke was gone, I still had hope. But I realize now, it wasn’t from believing in Sasuke. It was believing in Naruto; that he didn’t give up hope. Naruto lived each day with that hope. A tiny flame that grew brighter and brighter, and refused to be overcome. And then and there, I realized, if he had not come back, that tiny flame would dim and slowly die, taking my heart with it. He knew what I felt about Sasuke; what I felt for a teammate, a friend, which we’d bring him back together. And yet I have not told him what I truly felt about him, he knew it was something, but did he know it was love? And there was that ache as I held my hands to my heart when I thought if he did die.

“Sakura-chan, are you okay?”

His voice. I took notice of it and suddenly I stopped. In the street where everyone is busy, my world slowly comes to a stop. His voice alone, his presence alone, my feelings, my chance.

“Tell me what’s wrong, Sakura-chan.”

His eyes, full of warmth, full of comfort, yet full of ache as he saw my pain. My mouth opened to tell the words I wanted…yet nothing came out.

“Take your time to find the words. I’ll wait.”

Those simple words. Those were probably simple words to him, but it was the phrase, I’ll wait. But to me, it meant something more. He’s always been waiting for me, hoping for my love to return to match his for me. Naruto lived each day with that hope. A tear fell. More and more fell as I finally found the words.

“I – love you…”

And there was silence. That last word hung in the air like the sweet scent of the sakura blossoms. As the wind blew, I heard my words echo, but it wasn’t an echo. It was his voice.

“I – love you…”

And the tears began to flow faster. And my head sank on his shoulder. His hand gently stroked my hair.

“Damn it, Naruto – I promised I wouldn’t cry anymore”

“Shh…As long as it's the two of us, there won’t be any sad tears, no bitter tears, and no painful tears. There will only be gentle tears; I promise.”

I felt his gentle hands caress my face, lifting my face to his, My heart began an unsteady dance as his lips came closer and closer as I closed my eyes. And then he whispered, “You sure have a large charming forehead…makes me want to kiss it.”

And he gently kissed me on the forehead and gave me a foxy smile. Such a fairy tale came true? What the hell…he kissed my forehead?!

“SHANNARO…Naruto…you BAKA. You ruined the moment!”

As he closed his eyes, cowered and took a step back, I leaned in and gave him the kiss he was supposed to give me, softly, gently on his lips. I softly whispered, “But you’re my baka. The one I love. Only you could make a fairy tale like that come true.”

Damn I was hoping Naruto would grab her or something and ruin the moment tongue.gif

#40 whoamii

whoamii

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 335 posts

Posted 03 December 2007 - 03:45 AM

QUOTE (Sakura~Kitsune @ Jul 22 2007, 06:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hm, I would always think that NaruSaku could either happen naturally, on a mission or for humorous fun: Ino uses her matchmaker skills xD

Lol, I actually would enjoy seeing that...just because it's funny.

QUOTE (Wilson @ Nov 7 2007, 05:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I totally agree. If only they would draw a Gaiden manga like kakashi's, showing Naruto as Rokudaime with Sakura as his wife and just dunnoe, live a loving life. Sigh, man, that would be brilliant! XD

Ahh...I wish... a_plotting.gif

Wilson and Sqleon make good points...but I think I lean more towards Wilson's side just because Naruto is the main character. biggrin.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users