Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#5501 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 07:45 AM

I'm not watching it if it's 100% like the promotional material. I assure you of that.

I understand that feeling, and am in agreement completely.

#5502 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 23 November 2014 - 07:53 AM

How much you want to be that SS and NH fanbase popularity over in Japan is the actual outside polls worldwide and not Japan. And Kishi and SP thinks this would be great marketing. Because I talk to on friend from Japan on Skype and he speaks English too. There are no NH and Hinata fans where I come from, he said to me.

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#5503 Dendraki

Dendraki

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 07:57 AM

Typically the japanese dont like characters like that.

Rei from Evangelion was never really liked in Japan and only had a following in the US and some other western countries. Asuka was a huge hit in japan because she was nothing like the typical japanese teenager

#5504 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:00 AM

Yeah. That's why the love the Tsundere and Yandere over coy and meeky female character. It seems like Kishi and SP is trying to drawn in NH and SS tourist fans with all the marketing.

Edited by Konoha'sCrimsonFox, 23 November 2014 - 08:01 AM.

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#5505 narusakuotp

narusakuotp

I'm weird...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga, cartoons, drawing, video games, shopping, music, singing, computers, writing, watching videos on YouTube, Pokemon, Invader Zim, laughing at the Naruto ending

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:00 AM

I was talking to Shisui about how accepting the ending doesn't mean accepting it in fanon and you rudely attack me like I personally told you to give up? I said you proved my point because only an insecure person would do that.
I still think Chatte's theories have a sliver of possibility in canon before the entire series ends so please don't try to speak for her saying she wouldn't be "happy" at your long rant (as if I caused it).
It's sad that you want to argue with me when I am a 100% NS supporter and am only trying to speak on realistic terms while still pondering theories. Please be politer next time.

I wasn't rudely attacking you, I was defending the "insecure" NS fans here that don't want to accept this ending as canon. Sorry if I came off that way. This isn't about me, I am just defending other people. I can get kinda intense when defending people.

creates_one_of_og63cs__400x400__by_music

#5506 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:03 AM

I think Rei is popular character.

#5507 Aizen-Sama

Aizen-Sama

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,097 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:08 AM

I wasn't rudely attacking you, I was defending the "insecure" NS fans here that don't want to accept this ending as canon. Sorry if I came off that way. This isn't about me, I am just defending other people. I can get kinda intense when defending people.

I was only talking about the people who lashed out at Shisui for saying her views; not the NS fans who still have hope for canon.
Yeah I get passionate when defending people too. We shouldn't be fighting over disagreements about the ending; We're all NaruSaku fans and should stick together. ;) No matter how the movie turns out I will always support and defend NS.

#5508 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:10 AM

Yeah. That's why the love the Tsundere and Yandere over coy and meeky female character. It seems like Kishi and SP is trying to drawn in NH and SS tourist fans with all the marketing.

Lol, like when you really think about it, what are they actually doing?

giphy.gif

#5509 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:11 AM

I was only talking about the people who lashed out at Shisui for saying her views; not the NS fans who still have hope for canon.
Yeah I get passionate when defending people too. We shouldn't be fighting over disagreements about the ending; We're all NaruSaku fans and should stick together. ;) No matter how the movie turns out I will always support and defend NS.

I agree. If the movie doesn't go our way then we should all just say this movie is kitten fanfiction and continue to support NS in the future.

#5510 narusakuotp

narusakuotp

I'm weird...

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 395 posts
  • Interests:Anime and manga, cartoons, drawing, video games, shopping, music, singing, computers, writing, watching videos on YouTube, Pokemon, Invader Zim, laughing at the Naruto ending

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:13 AM

Oh...I completely misunderstood you then, and you kept trying to tell me but I didn't understand what you meant. I am so sorry! :cry:
Yeah, especially now, NS fans need to stick together.

creates_one_of_og63cs__400x400__by_music

#5511 Askia31

Askia31

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,410 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:20 AM

ikr? like we kittening know its a nh movie at this point, so why do they keep forcing that thru our throats?

#5512 applesauceful

applesauceful

I've Heard It Both Ways

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • Interests:Screenwriting, Novel Writing

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:22 AM

ikr? like we kittening know its a nh movie at this point, so why do they keep forcing that thru our throats?

I'm starting to think they're making the movie for themselves

Edited by applesauceful, 23 November 2014 - 08:32 AM.

giphy.gif

#5513 DeathGodMack

DeathGodMack

Death God

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku
    LelouchxKallen
    LelouchxShirley
    IchiHime
    Touken
    Taichi/Sora
    SakuHina
    ShikaTema
    NaLu
    Luffy x Nami
    KorraXAssami
    Maka x Soul
    Tai x Kari
    SakuIno

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:32 AM

Just don't support or watch the film. Won't have to deal with this bs then. :lmao

I will support the move if NS.

Posted Image

#5514 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:45 AM

Just don't support or watch the film. Won't have to deal with this bs then. :lmao

Correct.  It's really simple:  Don't want to suffer the nonsense?  Don't watch it.

@Everyone -- Some really horrible things are being done and said elsewhere about NS fans, even to the point of making fun of individual contributors.  That sort of petty and cowardly behavior is infuriating, but unfortunately it's the way some people choose to spend their lives -- being hateful toward strangers over a work of fiction.

That kind of ugly childishness is exactly what we don't want here, and why this site has always had a rule about bashing other shippers.

Please be careful not to stoop to that level when posting comments here.  Just ignore the haters and deny them what they want most -- attention.

#5515 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 08:47 AM

Can you feel? Can you hear the theme song of Jaws in the background coming to a theater near you in just lest than a day and a half away :argh:

That's what I'm trying to find out. Japanese Tsundere tradition is very popular in Japan. That much I know, and especially with of the NS sponsors (blood bank) and marketing that went up in smokes due to this asspull of a movie and BS final 2 chapters.

#5516 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:04 AM

Whoops--sorry.
tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#5517 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:22 AM

So nothing new?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#5518 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:24 AM

Nope. Only the usual. 

#5519 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:40 AM

Quick question. If this is truly the end and this is how the writer chose to end his story.

Do you think he will re-write the ending at some point? Because I can guarantee you if the movie is just as bad as the manga ending, it will be a failure at the box office, the only hope they have is when the movie gets released on DVD and Blu-Ray in the west. Plus no one is going to buy part 3.

Edited by Nostradamus, 23 November 2014 - 09:41 AM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#5520 Dkey

Dkey

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 23 November 2014 - 09:44 AM

Quick question. If this is truly the end and this is how the writer chose to end his story.
Do you think he will re-write the ending at some point? Because I can guarantee you if the movie is just as bad as the manga ending, it will be a failure at the box office, the only hope they have is when the movie gets released on DVD and Blu-Ray in the west. Plus no one is going to buy part 3.

Probably retcon it in part 3. He needs to have some drama.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users