Well looks like it`s official.  Kishi`s done

#2 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:31 PM

It's about time. Kishi should have been done a long time ago.

The sad thing is that even though Kishi might be done with Naruto, it doesn't mean SP and SJ are not. I wouldn't be surprised if there will be a part 3 or more movies, just Kishi won't be involved. One thing is for certain though it's going to be crap with or without him.

Edited by RedFaction, 28 July 2015 - 10:32 PM.

#3 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:34 PM

Everything is more or less wrapped up despite the ending, so it makes sense that Kishi is drained.  Gaiden made it clear that this series really has no juice left

#4 RedFaction

RedFaction

Legendary Pirate

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:43 PM

I doubt the movie actually wrapped up anything and only had people asking more questions, like the Last did. But you're right that the series has no juice left and it's better that Kishi leaves it in the dust and lets it die, rather than dragging it out even further.

It's time Naruto ends for good and Kishi being done with it is a large step in that direction.

#5 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:44 PM

Well let's be honest here. This entire thing is part 3. The last two chapters, Gaiden and the movies are actually part 3. It's a different story that they told us is part of the previous one and we have to view it as part 2. But in reality it's just part 3.

Meaning that he won't continue part 3, but that doesn't mean people won't milk the kitten out of it.

Edited by Nostradamus, 28 July 2015 - 10:46 PM.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#6 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:45 PM

About time. Too bad he'll leave with the series in shambles.

Let it just be part of History.

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#7 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 28 July 2015 - 10:45 PM

Even if SP did make a sequel, would fans consider it canon?  I don't recall a lot of DB fans considering DBGT canon. 

#8 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:07 AM

If SP makes it, people will drop caring tenfold like DB. They must hear "created by original mangaka." No original, no buy.

#9 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:11 AM

Right now the only way for the series to realistically continue would be with a FMA brotherhood style remake ending with NS and SK and with proper story and no or minimal filler.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#10 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:26 AM

Right now the only way for the series to realistically continue would be with a FMA brotherhood style remake ending with NS and SK and with proper story and no or minimal filler.

:lol: Oh that is funny SP or SJ will never do that their Hinata would be hurt by this.

#11 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:29 AM

Not gonna happen.
If it happen, it will treat as AU.

They can continue with burito adventure for eternity.

Edited by rocci, 29 July 2015 - 12:30 AM.

#12 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 12:54 AM

Kishi's done with Naruto?

Thank God

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#13 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 01:04 AM

Kishi's done with Naruto?

Thank God

He may be done, but the others are not do with it.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#14 Anthony

Anthony

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 857 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 01:04 AM

Kishimoto's failed in all but one aspect; and that is to sell his franchise. 

#15 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 01:05 AM

Agreed. What major questions are left for the story to answer and where would it go without it stomping all over Naruto's accomplishments?

#16 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 29 July 2015 - 01:17 AM

Even if SP did make a sequel, would fans consider it canon?  I don't recall a lot of DB fans considering DBGT canon. 

I don't consider the last half of part 2 and the last and Gaiden canon. 

509356167_759751.gif?4

#17 TerrorKing

TerrorKing

Glorified lurker of the deep!

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,330 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 01:25 AM

That would be awesome, but I doubt it's going to happen. Hell there wouldn't even to be any filler, except for the ending, but that depends on whether Kishi would be involved or not. 

Still, a fresh start with a new studio that's not SP and a satisfactory ending? That would be so cool, especially if it can come anywhere near the greatness of FMA Brotherhood. 

ragnorak-heavydose-500-2.jpg

Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die

Won't you run, live to fly,

fly to live, Aces high

#18 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:03 AM

That would be awesome, but I doubt it's going to happen. Hell there wouldn't even to be any filler, except for the ending, but that depends on whether Kishi would be involved or not. 

Still, a fresh start with a new studio that's not SP and a satisfactory ending? That would be so cool, especially if it can come anywhere near the greatness of FMA Brotherhood. 

It depends on how well Gaiden and this movie and of course whatever comes after do.

CZSn9hA.jpg

#19 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 02:41 AM

Thank God. He should've been done a long time ago. No more kishimoto no more trash coming from his ass.

#20 Toasty Warrior

Toasty Warrior

Phenomenal One

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,791 posts
  • Interests:Hanging with friends, playing video games, watching anime

Posted 29 July 2015 - 03:19 AM

My reaction:

phenomenal_one_banner_by_denizlispor-d5h

"They don't want none"

0 user(s) are reading this topic