#18261 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:00 PM

We make our own hope ... by telling others to follow us on the Hope Train XD

On the Hope tracks to Hope City in the state of Hopeaton in hopes to find that hope in other people who hope that their hopes are the greatest....I hope.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#18262 Inferno180

Inferno180

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,480 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:05 PM

No matter what happens, hope remains strongest with NS, I mean didnt we have our own dark ages or something? And look how better things became in the past year.

Whatever that change for sakuras feelings are, it doesnt mean NS is out, it still has the advantage in so many other ways and sakura still continues to change in regards to both naruto and sasuke. With naruto though, there is still a lot of potential for Sakura to go loving him in the end.

When people insult my OTP

Insulting a man’s ship, be worse than insulting his mother.

#18263 MangaReader

MangaReader

I'm the Greatest Ever!!

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,416 posts
  • Interests:Drawing
    Animating
    Watching TV

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:07 PM

On the Hope tracks to Hope City in the state of Hopeaton in hopes to find that hope in other people who hope that their hopes are the greatest....I hope.

Does that mean we get 3 wishes?

But back to the topics at hand, what exactly were we talking about here again? Something about fans misguided or heavily unhealthy hatred for Sakura?

sad_naruto_sig_by_mangafreak17-d81c8fy.p

Even if I'm not the one to make you happy

#18264 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:36 PM

Eh!? No, with that olive green jacket on her that would look bad. Besides did anyone notice that in Naruto's current outfit, one sleeve of his jacket is half and the other one is full! It was particularly visible in 675

But if she unzipped it like Kakashi had his when fighting Obito it'd be sakura stylish!!! XD and Yeah O_o lol I was wondering about that too!? When did that happen??

Edited by MoonDrop04, 10 May 2014 - 04:38 PM.

#18265 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 04:56 PM

But if she unzipped it like Kakashi had his when fighting Obito it'd be sakura stylish!!! XD and Yeah O_o lol I was wondering about that too!? When did that happen??

Sounds like a reasonable fan service that I wouldn't mind. Lol

#18266 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:05 PM

My only issue left with NS is that it is going to become canon because a large amount of convenient coincidences. Though I guess with the running theme of Kushina's accurate fortunetelling of Naruto's future n kitten it was destined fate to begin with, it just likely would have taken a whole lot longer.

eh10ut.jpg

#18267 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:11 PM

My only issue left with NS is that it is going to become canon because a large amount of convenient coincidences. Though I guess with the running theme of Kushina's accurate fortunetelling of Naruto's future n kitten it was destined fate to begin with, it just likely would have taken a whole lot longer.

What do you mean about the first line?

#18268 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:27 PM

What do you mean about the first line?

I think he means Sasuke leaving the village?
268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#18269 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:27 PM

Yeah, she would indeed look stylish XD. About the one full and one half sleeve though, either it is a sketching error or really its meant to be that way o_O. I don't know why!

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#18270 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:35 PM

If so, hey, life is full of coincidences. What's done is done. Honestly, life is full of possibilities/roads and you just have to choose one. It works itself out.

#18271 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:38 PM

If so, hey, life is full of coincidences. What's done is done. Honestly, life is full of possibilities/roads and you just have to choose one. It works itself out.

Honestly, how many personalities do you really have XD? One is the mysterious one, now the philosophical one, anything more left to see XD?

#18272 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:47 PM

Honestly, how many personalities do you really have XD? One is the mysterious one, now the philosophical one, anything more left to see XD?

Me? I'm only one guy. Lol. I'm just explaining the way I see. You can't really say there's only one way. Mysterious one, lol, I don't see myself that way, just a teaser.

#18273 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,975 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 05:50 PM

Me? I'm only one guy. Lol. I'm just explaining the way I see. You can't really say there's only one way. Mysterious one, lol, I don't see myself that way, just a teaser.

Oh I see XD.

#18274 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:29 PM

Sounds like a reasonable fan service that I wouldn't mind. Lol

EXACTLY!!! XD and maybe add Sage mode or yin seal tattoos on her face then she'd be a Goddess of War!!!! Lol

#18275 FireFox

FireFox

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,357 posts
  • Interests:Music:Trance&Progressive: Armin Van Buren ASOT,Aly&Fila FSOE,Andrew Rayel,Giuseppe Ottaviani
    Movies: The Last Samurai,Lord of the Rings,The Hobbit,Marvel.
    Movie Series: Game of Thrones,Spartacus,The Mentalist,NCIS,The Big Bang Theory,How I Met Your Mother.
    Manga: Naruto,Gintama.
    Parings: NaruSaku,MinaKushi,GinTae,ZuraKyubei

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:33 PM

Personally i think that NS would have happened a lot faster if Sasuke stayed in the village even in P1 Kishi has been constant with showing pointing it out that SS just doesn't work their characters just doesn't fit with each other on the other had we had Kishi pointing it out how Naruto and Sakura  are similar to each other that they personalities just match and how they interact since the Heaven & Earth thing   their similarity have been presented even in P2 . I think Sakura would have seen Sasuke a lot faster for the person he really was and moved on at the same speed with him treating her like crap and Naruto being always by her side supporting and comforting her like he was .    

Posted Image                                                            

" I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

#18276 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:40 PM

EXACTLY!!! XD and maybe add Sage mode or yin seal tattoos on her face then she'd be a Goddess of War!!!! Lol

I was referring to fan service as in well pervert one. Lol. Hey, this series is too serious upon itself to not have a fanservice. It's like asking SnK to do one, though that one has a harder chance.

#18277 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:44 PM

There are others but yeah that is a big one

eh10ut.jpg

#18278 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:44 PM

There are others but yeah that is a big one

Well, I already answered it. I hope it's ok.

#18279 MoonDrop04

MoonDrop04

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,255 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:58 PM

I was referring to fan service as in well pervert one. Lol. Hey, this series is too serious upon itself to not have a fanservice. It's like asking SnK to do one, though that one has a harder chance.

Yeah T_T a guy can dream!!! Lol

#18280 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 10 May 2014 - 06:59 PM

There's this Eremika doujin that looks like it was created from the author. It's nsfw lol.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)