• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 itsmesakura

itsmesakura

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga physics, biology, maths, and probably every lesson at school (coz I love to study!), celebrities, trivia/quizzes, adventure, writing diaries/journals, visiting the orphan, going out with my friends, and everything that smells like school, and lesson, and challenging

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:53 AM

Hello guys! Sorry for the late introduction. hehehe...

Mm, I don't know how the system goes here, bt I think I should just started off with an introduction about myself..

Born on 12 December, 08.40... Sagittarius Sun, Aries Rising/Ascendant first house, 0'0' (Ascendant/ rising is actually an external personality.. I learn this from reading a lot of horoscope n astrology.. You guys should try it and find out yours!!)

I am an independent person, and whenever I plan something out, I don't want anyone to spoil it.. Whoever try to, they'll first came face to face with my temper, then I'll stalk out from the control and let them take the lead.. Pretty much I can be considered as demanding and bossy..

I am also a hot-headed person.. Really hot-headed... One touch, then I'll burn you (thts at least what I can describe)... If someone tries to tell me to do something, then, the Tsundere mode activated instantly

I am a person who never wanted to give up.. I mean, I sometimes face deadlines, or stuff tht is unpleasant, and I break down too.. But loosing, failing, giving up... It's just not in my dictionary and it feels wrong for doing so

I love all lessons.. Especially algebra.. It was the lesson that I mastered.. I can do 50 questions about it, because I am too thirsty for stuff like tht.. I hate counting money (deposit, etc), or some other stuff thts boring.. But I love maths, physics, bio, history, etc (probably bcoz I excel at them well).. The only problem is tht I can get too impulsive and hand out the test paper instantly without checking (I am careless a times...)

Hmm, I also got a leadership spirits... I can control a group of people, but if only they know who leads, who need to bows... If someone tries to point stuff out, I'll let them take the lead...

I am very independent, doing stuff by myself, by my way..

And, like Sagittarius, I got my arrows and bows, and I aim high to the sky... People may think my goals are far-reached, bt thts wht fuels me,,. I enjoy proving people wrong.. And whenever I made a mistake, I'll learn them, and use the mistake as a lesson (it's just a mis take.. You take the action thts not think twice.. Why be so devastated about it? Just use it as a lesson, and when you face the same problem, with ur knowledge and experience, you cn go through it easily)

And, I can be unemotional.. If I hate someone, those person's words can't affect me, bcoz I had built a wall strong enough and they can't get through it

I am also shy... But on the first meeting... On the second meeting, I'll b very bubbly and fun to you

Oh, and I love being original.. I wanted to be me, and be different than others.. I don't find keeping up to the latest trend exciting, bcoz u r actually tking stuff tht people will take later on.. (explains why my bangs are divided into two.. Teenagers usually put their bangs aside... I don't like it, really... It's not me)

And I can be sarcastic and blunt.. I don't feel afraid of saying what I have in my mind.. It's not tht I am mean.. But I am just honest

I love adventure.. I love travelling and fashion.. I really love boots!!!! Especially those country boots...

And, I've got a triangular face shape (I can't describe it pretty well bt like those Anime girls...), sharp chin, eyes that are not too wide, hair that is thick it looks weird when I flip them to the back (the down part of my hair is brown), and I am tall (164.. I am fifteen.. )... Fair, have a large forehead (well, wide...), and I don't wear glasses, lenses, and I am thin (bt not like an electric pole)....

And, mm... I am a person who's never demanding and possessive on relationship.. I am free, and I treated my partner like tht... And, well, I never can understand boys ( I am innocent), and well, I am stuck in finding out which guy I love.. Guy 1 or two.. Coz I think I love them both ... (n the fact of them trying to get my attention just makes me more dizzy)

Okay, so, thts all...:D

Probably u guys cn help me on finding out which one I should love? Guy 1 or 2? (the first guy had ever show signs to me, bt he's no longer in my school, while the second guy is dreamy and we connect well)

Thank You! (bows down)

If you want something JUST GO FOR IT

#2 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 06:02 PM

Hiya! Welcome to H&E! 

#3 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 07 February 2014 - 08:32 PM

Welcome! Hope you enjoyed chapter 663 as much as we did! :D

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#4 narusakuforlife1667

narusakuforlife1667

Kaneki Ken did nothing wrong!

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 352 posts
  • Interests:-My bae Blake is my interest if you know what I mean
    -NaruSaku are my babies they deserve to be together and have many children together because they deserve it
    -EreMika *.*/
    -Madoka Magica will forever be my top 10 anime

Posted 07 February 2014 - 11:29 PM

Welcome!

http://glimmeringsky1890.tumblr.com

Also if you want visit my fanfiction account

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/5372808

#5 itsmesakura

itsmesakura

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Interests:Anime/manga physics, biology, maths, and probably every lesson at school (coz I love to study!), celebrities, trivia/quizzes, adventure, writing diaries/journals, visiting the orphan, going out with my friends, and everything that smells like school, and lesson, and challenging

Posted 08 February 2014 - 03:23 AM

Thanks! @FoolishYoungling I did enjoy chapter 663! Bt the situation change and now NH fans n SS fans r claiming tht it was only a 'mouth-to-mouth' situation... Well, those fans change a lot really, from fangirling over a chakra transfer and now thinking logically about stuff tht Hinata didn't included on

If you want something JUST GO FOR IT

#6 Lodus

Lodus

l

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 10 February 2014 - 09:06 PM

welcome to heaven and earth! ! .hope to see you around!

tumblr_m6t2spSzKA1qgxo0po1_500.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users