86 replies to this topic

#1 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 03:21 AM

Well, I'm not much of a blogger, but I decided to have fun with it as well as posts reviews and share some thoughts in here. Nothing too personal but more like something you see in the forum. That said let's go down with the introduction.

The name is NaruSaku4Life3g. Yes, I changed my name certificate. I'm kidding. Really, the name is James. I got my Bachelor Arts of Computer Science Degree already, planning to go for another 4 years, though when the time truly comes. Well, I have a lot of interests, such as playing video games, hanging out with my friends, traveling, and so on. Not much of a sports guy, but I do watch them at times, and yeah, I do play baseball. I am open to play anything else, like how my girlfriend wanted to try Tennis. That was fun. Sadly, I was out of shape at that time. Haha...sigh.

I do watch anime and read manga, of course. Lately, I have a huge passion on arts and story, especially recently I recapped my childhood and noticed how fascinating some of the animated movies truly are. I do like 3D animated as well, but 2D have that unique passion. Anyway, yeah, I am a big fan of those stuff. I do watch normal movies and so on, but I collect mainly on animated movies, with some exceptions. It's something that I can never get old watching them.

I believe the reason why I enjoyed them so much is the imagination and the world they created is so appealing, that at times, you wish you was in there. That and you have more freedom to create rather than restricted to real world. This does include Sci-fi as well, which I like a lot. I'm a huge fan of Halo and my God, I can talk forever about Halo, from music to gameplay to art, you name it.

As for story, well yeah, this is key to everything, right. I do sometimes find myself dig deeper than the intention of the creator, but not to the point that will scream, "I find something religious or racist." I don't think that way. I have my own story on my head and love to express it to the world one day, only I got no art skills and novel writing is not my thing, which is why I would like to go with manga route. Maybe one day. Music is so important and I'll be honest, I find myself listening to soundtracks from media more than the actual music, but this is just recent. I guess the reason for this is because these soundtracks can bring imagination in your head and how you would love to see it go this way. Again, I have a story on my head, wishing to expose it to the world. Don't worry, I am not crazy. I know my surroundings.

Well, don't expect too much personal life issues in here or anything too deep, just good thoughts in my head. Pleasure to see you guys here.

#2 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 05:58 AM

Hey hey, new blog, and from 4ife. Hehehe, I look forward to this one.

Anyway, since there will be mostly other kind of stuff (like non personal stuff), then I think I would like to see a reminder here:

1-When did you find yourself reading Naruto (no need to be accurate, just an approximate time) and what attracted you to reading it?

2-And of course, what got you into NS and why do you support it?

#3 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:02 AM

What's this a new thread to bother! Well its empty right now, I'll come back later.....James.

#4 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:27 AM

Hey hey, new blog, and from 4ife. Hehehe, I look forward to this one.

Anyway, since there will be mostly other kind of stuff (like non personal stuff), then I think I would like to see a reminder here:

1-When did you find yourself reading Naruto (no need to be accurate, just an approximate time) and what attracted you to reading it?

2-And of course, what got you into NS and why do you support it?

1) Well, when it comes to new chapter, I find myself reading at 4 am. Yeah, almost morning, but that's what happen when the next chapter could be an exciting one. I usually find myself reading the recent one at work just to analyze a bit more. To be honest, I was attracted to the anime first. I remember in my old game room, I saw my cousin watching Naruto and it was when Rock Lee went to 5th gate, and I was blown away. So I was convinced to watch Naruto.

I remember I caught up in 3 days because I think what got me hooked is the story and characters, especially for the first arc, how tragic it was for those villains to actually go through this and in the end, they're just like us. Usually, I'm used to bad guys being bad guys, but stuff like this is new to me. So I got hooked and I reached to the filler arc about the race. Then I decided to read the manga when the filler of hell happened. I decided to go back to first arc and read all the way to Immortal Arc and it was awesome experience. Naturally, I grown to love anime/manga and One Piece was next. The rest is history.

2) Oh man, I explained this many times, but ok. I started to love NaruSaku because of the bridge scene. I like it during Naruto vs. Gaara and till this day, I think this is the best we ever see him got to. That's why I want Sakura to be hurt or something, after a great length of fight, and Naruto will go all out with Kuruma and everything because she means the world to him. Also, I want her to see it for the first time how far he will go for her. Honestly, if she sees him like that, she will fall in love. She was lost in shuffle back in first arc, so here, it can be highly effective. Anyway, yes, the bridge scene is what made me love NaruSaku because of the setup and how she reacted was beautiful. She had so much buildup for this moment to come and when it happened, it was a hit. She was hurt to the point her heart was feeling it. It's not that Naruto became bad, it's not that Naruto is doing something vicious, it's the fact he's suffering with a horrible curse that will ultimately kill him. It's one of those cruel reality that an innocent man gets the bad deed. Not all of them but it happens and it's awful.

So yeah, when Sakura ran to him crying to stop, it's sad because you can really feel her pain in a paper no less. It's satisfying when Naruto wakes up and she was crying for joy. That's just too much for not passing. I was no fan for any pairings, because well I thought it was predictable or the fact I didn't see myself caring that much. But when I reread it back during Search for Itachi Arc, as I was older, I start to see it in a different light, as well as noticing how much Naruto and Sakura are destined for each other. It was highly developed and I will be damned that it doesn't happen. Thankfully after Pain Arc, I no longer see it not happening, rather it will happen.

Why I support it? Because it's well written and to miss this opportunity will be the worst thing to do for something so good, let alone it's a Shounen. I mean yeah, there are others that are good if not better, but this series' advantage is that it's a long running series, so you get every ounce of developments, from hate to love. Now, apparently, love is becoming a crucial thing in the series, well at least for Obito's story. Minato also reflected with love with Kushina, which I would pay money to see a volume of Minato and Kushina. I do find myself loving tsundere girls, especially here, which I'm happy to see more of those moments, because it's laughable and breathe of fresh air. It's just so grand. If it goes down well in the end, I would seriously think this is one of my all-time manga by default. Well, ok, the story and everything else need to be done well, but really, I think Kishi can pull it. It's all about patience.

Next up, I'll talk about how hardcore I am.

#5 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:19 AM

Wow you post just as much as you talk. Lol just kidding with you
My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#6 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:24 AM

Wow you post just as much as you talk. Lol just kidding with you

Lol, well he did ask me questions that need good answers.

#7 Shadow Wolf

Shadow Wolf

Keeping the promise

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 556 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, NaruSaku, Guilty Gear, Blazblue, Love Hina, Full Metal Panic!, The Legend of Zelda, League of Legends, videogames and anime in general.

Posted 04 June 2013 - 02:06 PM

That James, XD

Anyway, sorry for making you repeat yourself for the 50th time. Just wanted to leave some questions and stuff. XD

So I guess you'll find yourself awake at 4am today too, right?

#8 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:27 PM

That James, XD

Anyway, sorry for making you repeat yourself for the 50th time. Just wanted to leave some questions and stuff. XD

So I guess you'll find yourself awake at 4am today too, right?

I got no problem with that. Lol. It's a great start.

Oh yeah, though I do blame my girlfriend on that one. Lol. I hope she doesn't read this. But seriously, yeah, eh, it's a habit now. I mean, usually after midnight, it's computer time like watching movies, posting here, etc. So yeah, expect me to stay again for the next chapter.

#9 rikakim94

rikakim94

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:46 PM

Your not alone ns4life :cry:  a few times i stayed up to 2am in the morning for a chapter or just from internet surfing.

#10 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 04:51 PM

Your not alone ns4life :cry:  a few times i stayed up to 2am in the morning for a chapter or just from internet surfing.

Lol. It happens. Sometimes I tried to wait after 4am for the new chapter but lately, I have been falling asleep. :lol:

#11 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:30 PM

Lol. It happens. Sometimes I tried to wait after 4am for the new chapter but lately, I have been falling asleep. :lol:

You sleep too much, anyway so you and striker don't do the dialog corner anymore :banana:

#12 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 06:34 PM

You sleep too much, anyway so you and striker don't do the dialog corner anymore :banana:

Well, he has been busy for a while. I am assuming something school related. I will do more, but now, I'm just checking out here and post. I may continue this weekend, though I still have 3 ideas in my head to write. I'll think about it.

#13 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:26 PM

I was thinking how hardcore of NS I am and well, I came to the conclusion because honestly, after reading a lot of anime/manga, this pairing is one of the very few that I actually love a lot. It's the only pairing I ship, while others are like given or not asking for any pairing. I'm not saying this pairing is unpredictable, but it's the adventure these two goes through and how big of a difference they interact, especially from Sakura. It's actually surprising to see how much work Kishi emphasis on NaruSaku and this is only Shounen manga. Usually, the guy just gets lucky by happening on its own, but in this case, you can see the rising.

Now how hardcore am I? I'll be honest, whenever I see a romance scene in animated form, I can picture it in NaruSaku form and it wouldn't look farfetched. Now the requirement to happen is when the couple is similar to NaruSaku. Not necessarily on developments, but the way they act and/or have those characteristics. Of course, I have to convert them into Naruto's world to make it more imagination. So yes, this is how I vision them. I don't do it all the time, but people can still imagine. We're never old for imagination. That's why I start writing dialogues about NaruSaku and some other things in here, even though I always done this but in comedy form.

Now that all said will I kill myself if it doesn't happen? Of course not. I am hardcore but I will just accept it, but that's the problem that the general fan within me will come in and rant bad. So it's not good to have other pairings to happen. Best to keep it no pairing to make me cool. Again, I won't kill someone or myself or go in depression. I'll just be mad and move on. Plain and simple. Still, NaruSaku is just great and thanks to myself on revisiting animated films of my childhood, I can image more NaruSaku. Don't worry, I won't be seeing people as Naruto and Sakura respectively. Otherwise, I think I'll need a therapy. laugh.gif

Bottom line, I love it. Simple yet effective.

#14 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:46 PM

I feel the same, NaruSaku4life3g.

While NS is not my first pairing I am a fan of, it has been the most passionate I have been about since Superman and Wonder Woman. Not sure why, but I do.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#15 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:52 PM

I feel the same, NaruSaku4life3g.

While NS is not my first pairing I am a fan of, it has been the most passionate I have been about since Superman and Wonder Woman. Not sure why, but I do.

Are they a couple? I'm curious since I'm hearing about this more and more.

#16 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

Are they a couple? I'm curious since I'm hearing about this more and more.

They are a couple in the new 52 Justice League. I actually like it.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#17 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:12 PM

They are a couple in the new 52 Justice League. I actually like it.

Wow, I did like the fact you posted that video because I am not known to comic books. Nothing wrong with them, but I guess because it seems like the world is too huge that inconsistency can happen at any issues as well as so many spin-off often confused to be canon. So yeah. Interesting. I didn't know people didn't like it. Oh man, I wonder how NS is going to take it.

#18 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:41 PM

How's it going James XD

You like imagination a lot it seems. Same here. It takes you to your own world, or imagining something that can't happen or impossible in the real world.

Well, how do you spend most of your days ? :D

#19 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:49 PM

You have a story to tell, well then why don't you tell me what it is so I can make money off of it. :smile:

#20 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:13 PM

You have a story to tell, well then why don't you tell me what it is so I can make money off of it. :smile:

Plagiarism HO!!

sirhammerlock.jpg

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users