#29301 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 20 October 2020 - 11:59 PM

The New Boruto chapter is out

I was looking for that yesterday. Summary in a few minutes.

Edit: Yep he is finally going to die in a poorly and lazily designed new form in this next battle.

Edited by Bail o' Lies, 21 October 2020 - 12:31 AM.

#29302 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,544 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 12:39 AM

Lol, I don't think they have the balls tbh.

It's Naruto who keeps this series going so they'll probably somehow suspend it...he's going to be some sort of Schroedinger's cat.

Dead and not dead at the same time. So then Boruto's story will turn out to be a search to bring back his dad so the audience feels bad for the kiddo and try to finally get people to have that emotional attachment to him like we had with Naruto.

Only that ironically, it's still emotional attachment to Naruto. Just by proxy, aka Boruto.

Meh, anyway... This series still doesn't make me 'feel' something for it.

I wouldn't be surprise if this was a fake out but fore now. Nope, they are really going to kill him, they been hinting at it since the first chapter. I thought they were at least clever enough to have Nail kill him to add some drama to the KBK relationship, but nope new eight gate fight against a dying man. And from the fights I've seen so far in this manga. Its going to be kitten.

#29303 totherpage95

totherpage95

Examiner

• Examiner
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 12:47 AM

...Well, they aren't wrong she did try that once. At the part one confession when she was begging him to stay. After trying to use his love for her to convince him to stay. She did beg to go with him. When he blew that off she was finally out of options other threatening to scream; which is then when he knocked her out.

As for this, it along with everything else about the "false" confession especially after the ending is anything to put Sakura in a negative light to dismiss her confession to Naruto.

yes but going with sasuke in part 1 isnt the same as sasuke telling sakura Im going to destroy konoha and her joining him like it implies she did. in part 1 she offered to help kill itachi

#29304 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

My Brittney-Chan. The girl I love with all my heart and always w

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 21 October 2020 - 01:03 AM

I wouldn't be surprise if this was a fake out but fore now. Nope, they are really going to kill him, they been hinting at it since the first chapter. I thought they were at least clever enough to have Nail kill him to add some drama to the KBK relationship, but nope new eight gate fight against a dying man. And from the fights I've seen so far in this manga. Its going to be kitten.

you know, I look up to you. The fact that you sacrifice your wellbeing for us every month by reading that eyesore, makes you one of my inspirations. I want to actually have a picture of you on my wall now, so I can have another motivation.

Superman_over_earth_500x400.jpg

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

Always have the spirit and the guts to never ever give up no matter what.

#29305 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 07:17 PM

I know...

Denzel Washington said it's best.. it's not about being correct or being accurate. It's about being first.

It is okay. Maybe they will have Might Gai come out of nowhere and save his life at the last second using some god-like BS powers that we will never see again.

yes but going with sasuke in part 1 isnt the same as sasuke telling sakura Im going to destroy konoha and her joining him like it implies she did. in part 1 she offered to help kill itachi

Which she really wouldn't have. She just said things to make him stay. It is the worst romance love plot ever and it is cringy and overused.

How REAL romance stories are is you have the guy rush into battle, take on the enemy, and just when things seem like it is over and they can celebrate...the guy turns his head and says "Go on without me, boys, there is something I gotta do."

THAT is how romance is. No matter what happens the guy always goes back for the girl. No matter what in the world happens, he always goes back to her. We either die together or we stay alive long enough to die together.

Sasuke is more like "Here is a kid, shut the kitten up and leave me alone."

This is not a romance. This isn't even a BAD romance. This is a horrible fanfiction kitten. Especially those fanfics where people think rape is sexy and romantic.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 21 October 2020 - 07:20 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#29306 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 04:47 PM

How REAL romance stories are is you have the guy rush into battle, take on the enemy, and just when things seem like it is over and they can celebrate...the guy turns his head and says "Go on without me, boys, there is something I gotta do."

THAT is how romance is. No matter what happens the guy always goes back for the girl. No matter what in the world happens, he always goes back to her. We either die together or we stay alive long enough to die together.

This is not a romance. This isn't even a BAD romance. This is a horrible fanfiction kitten. Especially those fanfics where people think rape is sexy and romantic.

And meanwhile, with Naruto and Hinata, we see Naruto isn't really in love with her, he's only with her out of guilt and obligation rather than anything like that, he's seen how his kids are a pain and cost him his chance to be at his own inauguration with their arguing and Hima's temper tantrum when she had the Byakugan awaken and Gentle Fist Naruto while trying to get back at Boruto, he is always busy in his office with the excuse being to reflect busy parents in Japanese culture, but even busy fathers and mothers do still see their family while at home when they get the chance, but Naruto obviously drowns himself in work to avoid being home and seeing he ****ed up by not being more active and honest to himself.

Then with Sakura, she's miserable and knows she's second place in Sasuke's heart since it's obvious Karin is Sarada's biological mom, to the point Sakura has to paste her face over Karin's for a "family photo", and she gets pissed about Sarada noticing the contradictions with her and Sasuke, and everyone lying to Sarada bascially.

This is why the ending is a cluster****! But Kishimoto basically is saying "Screw You' to Studio Pierrot subtley even if he is too spineless to come out and say he messed up and that he'd want to redo things. At least say what you want about JK Rowling and her issues, but she at least admitted she could have done things way better than she did in the Harry Potter franchise. Even other writers sometimes come out to admit they made big mistakes in universally questioned pieces of fiction.

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 22 October 2020 - 04:47 PM.

#29307 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 05:00 PM

Well said and very true. However I do want to add that beside misinformation, the news also gives you disinformation.

You see when it comes to telling something there are 3 ways to do it. The information itself which is true it's based on facts, then there's misinformation which is false, and then the last one which is disinformation which is purposely told misinformation, a purposely told lie.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#29308 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 22 October 2020 - 09:33 PM

It is okay. Maybe they will have Might Gai come out of nowhere and save his life at the last second using some god-like BS powers that we will never see again.

Which she really wouldn't have. She just said things to make him stay. It is the worst romance love plot ever and it is cringy and overused.

Or again, How BOTH PARTIES, open up to each other. The bonding and growing is recipricol and DONE together. They don't even do that. What is is MOST INSULTING about these marriages is that defenders say it is "true romance" but the fact is the two relationships bring out the worst in all parties involved

Naruto- Is now a dead beat, neglectful father and husband that can't give two flying effs about what happens in his own houshold, and obviously because he has a submssive wife that plays the role of his mother/nanny rather than a spouse and equal partner. He comes home and leaves again whenever he pleases and Hinata doesn't say anything. This is EXACTLY HOW I always imagined their marriage to be. BORING AND ONE SIDED with Hinata letting Naruto be the manchild he always was and not making a peep to correct him.

Sasuke- also a negligent parent and spouse. WHERE HE IS WORSE is that he was never there for his daughter since the day she was born. He left his wife no finacancial or housing security and went on his merry way as a self imposed vagabond (somewhat) that only occasionally reports his "boyfriend" about whatever the hell he is doing, but can't bother to visit his own home more often. (except for the occasional joke)

Sakura and Hinata- They got the men of their dreams but that's it. There is no equality or stable realtionship that I see and that is the fact that they got what they wanted and that is all that matters to them. Do they bother to stand up for themselves or their children for how UNINVOLVED their husbands are in their kids' lives? NOPE. All I see are passive submissive house keepers that don't don't give a kitten about how they are the only ones putting anything into the marriage at all and are rearing their children BY THEMSELVES because they get to call themselves the "surnames" of their their respective man-candy now; Mrs. Uzumaki and Mrs. Uchiha. Again, that's all that matters to them.

This the MOST DISGUSTING kitten I've ever read in fictional relationships because these very two marriages are regarded as good things and should be encouraged by their demented defenders. (NH more than SS admittedly) It is incredibly baffling that whenever I see other fictional relationships ending up like this, I'm not suppose think, THIS TRUE LOVE. But I'm regarded as NOT A FAN OF THE STORY for this franchise for not wishing Naruto X Hinata and Sasuke X Sakura eternal happiness, BECAUSE THEY ARE HAPPY!!! *squeal* :yucky:  :dry:    

Edited by Phantom_999, 08 November 2020 - 11:37 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#29309 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 23 October 2020 - 03:04 PM

If SasuSaku were real people, Sasuke would be in jail and Sakura would go to therapy.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#29310 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 01:38 AM

If SasuSaku were real people, Sasuke would be in jail and Sakura would go to therapy.

Yeah, somebody would EASILY call the cops on this for domestic abuse.

#29311 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 02:05 AM

he's already a wanted criminal, he's just not spending his time in prison. I actually made this comparison that Sasuke reminds me of fictional drama where parents are absent from their children's lives because they are convicts. Sasuke is doing that by choice though, and like I said he's not even behind bars.

Edited by Phantom_999, 25 October 2020 - 07:48 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#29312 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts
  • Interests:winning the girl I love heart, making it to the NBA and taking care of my family.

Posted 24 October 2020 - 05:08 AM

funny how all of the Uzumakis got completely screwed over. I don't really promote SasuKarin too much since it's virtually no different than SasuSaku. But I would be happy for Karin if she ended up with Sasuke. But, I say that because, Sakura-Chan was shown to be falling for Naruto, Sasuke looked like he had feelings for Karin. Yet, the Uzumakis got their loves completely ripped from them. And they both had the deepest love in the series, along with Sakura-Chan's love for Naruto! Naruto and Karin loves Sakura-Chan and Sasuke selflessly.

I wish I could have the powers of Superman so I could save protect the world under God's will.

#29313 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 07:28 AM

funny how all of the Uzumakis got completely screwed over. I don't really promote SasuKarin too much since it's virtually no different than SasuSaku. But I would be happy for Karin if she ended up with Sasuke. But, I say that because, Sakura-Chan was shown to be falling for Naruto, Sasuke looked like he had feelings for Karin. Yet, the Uzumakis got their loves completely ripped from them. And they both had the deepest love in the series, along with Sakura-Chan's love for Naruto! Naruto and Karin loves Sakura-Chan and Sasuke selflessly.

That's one of the reasons I'm focusing on the Uzumakis in my Naruto AU story. I created a whole damn Uzumaki background where I explain their longevity, their red hair, their sealing prowess, why they were killed so on and so forth.

And Naruto and Karin WILL find out they're related!

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#29314 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 07:35 AM

That's one of the reasons I'm focusing on the Uzumakis in my Naruto AU story. I created a whole damn Uzumaki background where I explain their longevity, their red hair, their sealing prowess, why they were killed so on and so forth.

link?

#29315 Moon_Girl

Moon_Girl

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 683 posts
  • Interests:OTPs:
    NaruSaku - Naruto x Sakura (Naruto Series)
    Het Chrobin - Chrom x Robin♀ (Fire Emblem Awakening)
    Clerith - Cloud x Aerith (Final Fantasy VII Series)
    Demelith - Demetri x Byleth♀ (Fire Emblem Three Houses/Hopes)
    Phantom/Erik x Christine (Phantom of the Opera)
    Jintan x Menma (AnoHana)
    ZeLink - Link x Zelda (Legend of Zelda Series)

Posted 24 October 2020 - 08:28 AM

Honestly, I was hoping for SasuKarin alongside NaruSaku. Sasuke cared way more for Karin than he ever did for Sakura. The scene of him risking it all to do a near impossible task to save Karin's life (putting out the black flames) says it all. Meanwhile, on the other side of the coin, Sasuke tried to kill Sakura a good handful of times.
Plus Karin isn't tied down by a village either so she would have traveled with him (she was a healer), it could have been a cool way to make Sasuke and Naruto related since they're already like brothers. Plus despite Sasuke brushing off her advances, Karin didn't seem to care, unlike Sakura, who would get visibly depressed whenever Sasuke did that. Karin is also a masochist.
Even Karin could see how far Sasuke had gone when Sakura went to kill him and was quick to bounce back to him once he returned to "normal". 

It might not have been the most healthy relationship...but my gosh, it would have been way happier than SasuSaku. I'm pretty certain that Karin was made to be Sasuke's love interest, to be honest. She was the only one who was completely fine with how Sasuke treated her. (Except, again, for the Sakura assassination attempt but that was supposed to show a low point for Sasuke) Meanwhile, 98% of Sakura crying in the series was because of Sasuke.

But if SasuKarin didn't happen, I wasn't going to be too disappointed. I cared about NaruSaku the most.

NaruSaku will always be better than crack and fan fiction

#29316 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 08:44 AM

Honestly, I was hoping for SasuKarin alongside NaruSaku. Sasuke cared way more for Karin than he ever did for Sakura. The scene of him risking it all to do a near impossible task to save Karin's life (putting out the black flames) says it all. Meanwhile, on the other side of the coin, Sasuke tried to kill Sakura a good handful of times.
Plus Karin isn't tied down by a village either so she would have traveled with him (she was a healer), it could have been a cool way to make Sasuke and Naruto related since they're already like brothers. Plus despite Sasuke brushing off her advances, Karin didn't seem to care, unlike Sakura, who would get visibly depressed whenever Sasuke did that. Karin is also a masochist.
Even Karin could see how far Sasuke had gone when Sakura went to kill him and was quick to bounce back to him once he returned to "normal". 

It might not have been the most healthy relationship...but my gosh, it would have been way happier than SasuSaku. I'm pretty certain that Karin was made to be Sasuke's love interest, to be honest. She was the only one who was completely fine with how Sasuke treated her. (Except, again, for the Sakura assassination attempt but that was supposed to show a low point for Sasuke) Meanwhile, 98% of Sakura crying in the series was because of Sasuke.

But if SasuKarin didn't happen, I wasn't going to be too disappointed. I cared about NaruSaku the most.

I agree with this whole post.

#29317 Illnevergiveup3

Illnevergiveup3

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,421 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 05:28 PM

And Karin at least had a basis for falling for Sasuke.

#29318 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 05:38 PM

The last part is something I'm gonna do in mine as well, Chatte, plus also explaining the Uzumaki clan, their origins, their ties to the Sage of Six Paths' bloodline, etc.

#29319 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 24 October 2020 - 06:38 PM

Chatte is promoting while I'm doing the same idea too.   :P

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#29320 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 24 October 2020 - 07:06 PM

link?

Still in plotting phase. I'll let you guys know when I start publishing it. ^_^

Me, Derock and Bryon should make a team lol. We're all working in parallel for our stories. 

It's going to be so nice to see how we all come up with these different views hehehe.

Edited by Chatte, 24 October 2020 - 07:07 PM.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: naruto, wtf, discuss

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users