Close
Photo

Whats your OTP now that NS was given the pipe?

• Please log in to reply
1511 replies to this topic

#1101 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 08 June 2018 - 01:17 AM

Caught up to Ao no Exorcist and boy am I glad that Shiemi has finally accepted her feelings for Rin(with some help from Izumo). :yes:

Oh it was not like she was really in denial of it, She just kept it to herself since she wanted to focus on her goals first. It seems her memories are an obstacle first before she confesses

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#1102 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 06:53 PM

Told yah that Shiemi loves Rin :cool:

#1103 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

I will be your Light when you're in the Dark

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    IchiRuki (Ichigo x Rukia)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    InuKag (Inuyasha x Kagome)
    Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Akizuka (Akira x Shizuka)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:24 PM

Oh, there was never a doubt in my mind about that. :yes:   I even said this a year ago:

Yeah. In later chapters, It's confirmed that Shiemi does like Rin romantically and Rin even manages to confess to her (in his awkward way), but she feels that she needs to prioritize on her growth as both a person and an Exorcist since she doesn't believe that she's on equal footing with Rin and the rest of her friends in either category. So, she told Rin that she can't answer his feelings until she feels like she's matured and become more comfortable in her own skin.

I'm just happy that it is finally out in the open. Of course, now we have to wait until the two of them meet up again, which sadly won't be for a while. :umm:

Light and Shadow are the only static creations of this universe. 

#1104 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 14 June 2018 - 07:28 PM

Oh, there was never a doubt in my mind about that. :yes:   I even said this a year ago:

I'm just happy that it is finally out in the open. Of course, now we have to wait until the two of them meet up again, which sadly won't be for a while. :umm:

Rin will make the all known dumb reaction at first. I'm somewhat sure of it.

#1105 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 15 June 2018 - 06:56 PM

I know that she does, I was just acknowledging she was anchoring the ship herself because she wants get a hold of and settle down on her life's dreams first :yes:

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 July 2018 - 04:42 PM.

#1106 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 16 June 2018 - 05:30 PM

It was pretty obvious she loved him even when she brutally rejected him in front of everybody.

#1107 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts
  • Interests:English/Greek literature, psychology, golfing, anime/manga, and video games.

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 03 July 2018 - 05:15 PM

Aggretsuko - Haida x Retsuko.  I just discovered this anime and watched on a whim, but boy, am I glad I did.  Despite its seemingly cutesy appearance, it's a series that's tonally mature and well-written in how it portrays the characters, their relationships and their lives. It's a remarkably relatable anime. What really got to me is the latter half of the first season where we see a love triangle form and an accompanying dynamic that...struck a chord in me as an NS fan. Heck, the "Sasuke" of this triangle even has "Sasuke" in his name (thankfully, he's not a psychopathic megalomaniac, just a bland and socially oblivious idiot...which could describe Sasuke as well, but moving on). But unlike Sakura, who clung to to her preconceived image of Sasuke and seemingly ignored his faults, Retsuko realized that her infatuation on Resasuke was based on her idealized version of him,  re-interpreting his most distasteful qualities and habits as endearing traits, ignoring the fact that they had nothing in common, and trying to make him seem more appealing in her imagination. Once she understood that, she broke up with him. 

Meanwhile, Haida (the Naruto of this triangle) has harbored a crush on Retsuko for five years and is one of her best friends.  He also came to a conclusion that while the two of them may have been good friends, they didn't really know each other well outside of work. At the end of the first season, Haida has a revelation that's similar to Retsuko's, but unlike Retsuko, the sides of herself that he's witnessed and found captivating are real (whereas Retsuko deliberately deluded herself into attributing positive qualities to Resasuke, when he had none) and he finally musters up the courage to ask her out so that he can understand more about her and find out if a romantic relationship between them is possible.

Sadly, we don't hear her response, but the prospect is that she'll likely tell him to give her time since she just got out of a bad breakup, but the chances that she'll accept his proposal in the future (and ultimately reveal her "Inner Sakura" to him, a part of her that she's prominently ashamed of) are pretty good. 

Edited by Kagomaru, 22 July 2018 - 09:43 PM.

#1108 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 03 July 2018 - 06:59 PM

Aggretsuko - Haida x Retsuko.  I just discovered this anime and watched on a whim, but boy, am I glad I did.  Despite it's seemingly cutesy appearance, it's a series that's tonally mature and well-written in how it portrays the characters, their relationships and life. It's a remarkably relatable anime. What really got to me is the latter half of the first season where we seem a love triangle form and an accompanying dynamic that...struck a chord in me as an NS fan. Heck, the "Sasuke" of this triangle even has "suke" in his name (thankfully, he's not a psychopathic megalomaniac, just a bland and socially oblivious idiot). But unlike Sakura, who clung to to her preconceived image of Sasuke and seemingly ignored his faults, Retsuko realized that her infatuation on Resasuke was based on her idealized version of him,  re-interpreting his most distasteful qualities and habits as endearing traits, ignoring the fact that they had nothing in common, and trying to make him seem more appealing in her imagination. Once she understood that, she broke up with him. 

Meanwhile, Haida (the Naruto of this triangle) has harbored a crush on Retsuko for five years and is one of her best friends.  He also came to a conclusion that while the two of them may have been good friends, they didn't really know each other well outside of work. At the end of the first season, Haida has a revelation that's similar to Retsuko's, but unlike Retsuko, the sides of herself that he's witnessed and found captivating are real (whereas Retsuko deliberately deluded herself into attributing positive qualities to Resasuke, when he had none) and he finally musters up the courage to ask her out so that he can understand more about her and find out if a romantic relationship between them is possible.

Sadly, we don't hear her response, but the prospect is that she'll likely tell him to give her time since she just got out of a bad breakup, but the chances that she'll accept his proposal in the future (and ultimately reveal her "Inner Sakura" to him, a part of her that she's prominently ashamed of) are pretty good. 

I've been meaning to watch that. 

#1109 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 10 July 2018 - 11:17 AM

Aggretsuko - Haida x Retsuko.  I just discovered this anime and watched on a whim, but boy, am I glad I did.  Despite it's seemingly cutesy appearance, it's a series that's tonally mature and well-written in how it portrays the characters, their relationships and life. It's a remarkably relatable anime. What really got to me is the latter half of the first season where we seem a love triangle form and an accompanying dynamic that...struck a chord in me as an NS fan. Heck, the "Sasuke" of this triangle even has "suke" in his name (thankfully, he's not a psychopathic megalomaniac, just a bland and socially oblivious idiot). But unlike Sakura, who clung to to her preconceived image of Sasuke and seemingly ignored his faults, Retsuko realized that her infatuation on Resasuke was based on her idealized version of him,  re-interpreting his most distasteful qualities and habits as endearing traits, ignoring the fact that they had nothing in common, and trying to make him seem more appealing in her imagination. Once she understood that, she broke up with him. 

Okay I may check out that one. BTW did you find that interview yet lol?

Oh Right. Well this couple is not really new for me or anyone else that watched the first movie but Bob and Helen Parr for me of course from "The Incredibles" films. I'd imagine that Izuku and Ochako's relationship would be more or less like theirs except for the whole discrepancies in the marriage like the whole to be lawful or good scenario, Izuku wouldn't necessarily be hateful of the mundane life and Ochako wouldn't be butting heads with him on the conflict in the movies but yeah they over all would have a loving and healthy marriage that endures even if they have disagreements or arguments, and would support each other through and thin and would make each other happy and sucessful even if they need to do something they are totally unprepared for like in the second movie where Bob becomes the stay at home dad while Helen does the hero work. Like even their powers are of a similar case to Izuku  Ochako too in that Izuku has a powerful but destructive quirk and using it could lead to a lot of potential damage to property whereas Ochako has a quirk that is powerful but not destructive by nature and could  reduce property damage and fully utilize rescue ops.

anyway I just think that the dynamic between those two couples are similar lol :D I hope Horikoshi-sensei watched that movie and that it gives him some ideas for the series and the Izako couple   :hehehe:  :wub:

Edited by Phantom_999, 24 July 2018 - 04:41 PM.

#1110 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 22 July 2018 - 06:21 PM

I just watched the second Godzilla movie on netflix, and wow I'll be honest i liked the first one (Planet of Monsters), but this  sequel (City on the Edge of Battle) I really liked it because of where the characters go from this point, and two particular characters I was curious for got a moment here, and it was just wow great. 

godzilla__coteob___haruo_sakaki_x_yuko_t

Haruo x   Yuko  -  Godzilla (Planet of the Monsters)  & Godzilla: City on the Edge of Battle!

Not gonna spoil what happens with the ending and the post credit scene of City on the edge of Battle, but I'm looking forward in seeing how this trilogy concludes with the next movie when it comes to Godzilla with ofcourse seeing Haruo and Yuko. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#1111 NaruSaku122

NaruSaku122

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 43 posts

Posted 23 July 2018 - 03:15 PM

I don't really have a OTP but i like Android 18 x Krillin and Gohan x Videl.

#1112 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,418 posts
  • Interests:Writing

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 28 July 2018 - 08:16 PM

Not necessarily an big OTP for me, but Mr. Peabody and Sherman the two characters whose dynamic is almost similar to NaruSaku in a lot of ways. 

peabody.jpg

Sherman  x Penny  -   Mr. Peabody and Sherman 

The best part is there is no Sasuke equivalent at all!  The Movie is still amazing on it's own, their chemistry is like the icing on the cake. 

8ba875d573fdb80ef2985b4ae933e5df755cd797

WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER YOU & ME!

#1113 Yyubie

Yyubie

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,888 posts

Posted 30 July 2018 - 10:43 PM

Rock x Revy

God i hope Rock can find a way to heal her heart and hope they both got happy ending.

tumblr_nexjjgShiv1rz4qnxo1_500.gif
An out of control man needs a strong woman to control him.
And even a violent woman will become soft and tender to the man she love.

#1114 Kagomaru

Kagomaru

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,168 posts

OTPs:
    SoKai (Sora x Kairi)
    Kataang (Aang x Katara)
    GoChi (Goku x Chichi)
    NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)
    LuNa (Luffy x Nami)
    CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)
    TouKen (Touka x Kaneki)
    EreMika(Eren x Mikasa)
    AruAni (Armin x Annie)
    Gourrina (Gourry x Lina)
    KenKao (Kenshin x Kaoru)
    Sonamy (Sonic x Amy)
    Asaden (Denji x Asa)

Posted 26 October 2018 - 12:29 AM

Hinomaru Sumo - Ushio x Reina

#1115 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 26 October 2018 - 03:00 AM

Looks like a new ship is about to born  :lulz:

43632631_10156669866242192_4084425100047

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#1116 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 04:22 PM

Inuzuka and Persia my new ship. The confession makes think that how  difficult is to confess to a tsunedere. This makes me think that how easy the author can spoil a ship when a Tsunedere is in the story like NS. That is why feels so good when you see a Tsunedere.

#1117 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 04 November 2018 - 07:56 PM

Inuzuka and Persia my new ship. The confession makes think that how  difficult is to confess to a tsunedere. This makes me think that how easy the author can spoil a ship when a Tsunedere is in the story like NS. That is why feels so good when you see a Tsunedere.

I love the manga and the anime was pretty good, but them making her eye lashes blonde made her look weird.

#1118 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,798 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 01:53 AM

I love the manga and the anime was pretty good, but them making her eye lashes blonde made her look weird.

I will watch the anime first then Manga. I think they did that because she represent a cat not just her, but the others too XD, but Inuzuka too represent the dog and others, but they have a fang. 

#1119 thelordofspace72

thelordofspace72

Light Paladin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 06:19 PM

yuya and yuzu They are the second best ship in my life after naruto and sakura, these two have achieved what I are incapable of imagining, their relationship to each other is more wonderful than I could imagine, and their relationship is similar to narusaku, i really felt happy when i saw the success of this relationship.
that's has gave me hope that narusaku should be the true ending after all.

Edited by thelordofspace72, 26 December 2018 - 06:35 PM.

#1120 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 November 2018 - 07:14 PM

uhm hello

the fishing mates

tumblr_pdriy4lesW1vqfmslo4_500.gif

tumblr_inline_pe2r16m7im1uvqo9d_540.gif

look past lbh and see the beauty of this show

Edited by sushi., 05 November 2018 - 07:15 PM.

ナルサク

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users