4201 replies to this topic

#3101 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:52 PM

Already Ochako can put at side love to reach her goal (I believe for now) Unlike Hinata.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#3102 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 17 April 2018 - 10:57 PM

Already Ochako can put at side love to reach her goal (I believe for now) Unlike Hinata.

Exactly. Girl has "gotta save my family's finances and business to stay stabilize" in her mind.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#3103 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:14 PM

Need to get this festival started already. Want to see Jirou.

IzuOcha is so obvious, but Uraraka NEEDS TO STOP BEING LIKE HINATA AND MENTIONING DEKU EVERY PANEL!!!

Jirou has a crush on Kaminari. Momo also ships it. Check out something called "A Girl's Gathering part 2." The biggest problems going for the Kouda x Jirou ship is 4 things. Jirou's interest in Kaminari, extremely small fandom in comparison to KamiJirou, you can't be with a guy who sounds like... that, and the fact that most Jirou fans aren't okay with their girl making love to a rock.

My theory is that Kouda founds out about Jirou's feelings and tells Kaminari to stop leaving her hanging (like Sai to Sakura). A lot of times the dumb guy needs help figuring it out.

1. Ochako is NOT Hinata... (say that again and you better sleep with one eye open tonight) :fu: I'll have you know Ochako does NOT have Deku in the brain, thank you very much!

2. your reasons are illogical, and even if they do hold water, Jirou did not seem to mind being bridal carried by "a rock" :th_yeah: :P

by the way I'm LOVING new opening song lol :D

Edited by Phantom_999, 17 April 2018 - 11:32 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#3104 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:18 PM

your reasons are illogical, and even if they do hold water, Jirou did not seem to mind being bridal carried by "a rock" :th_yeah: :P

How do they not hold water? Big difference between him picking her up because he felt sorry about putting her through trouble and her willingly making out with him. Plus, in manga, the bridal carry is like a dot in the background. The anime made it seem 30x more important.

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#3105 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:34 PM

well the same thing can be said with Jirou and Kaminari, they're not together much on panel in the manga much compared to the anime too.

#3106 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 17 April 2018 - 11:57 PM

But they are? They sit beside each other in class, so of course they get a lot of panels together. Funny enough the other top 3 ship Todoroki and Momo are sitting beside each other too. Horikoshi just makes it too easy. If her teasing him and only him, them wearing similar costumes, chapter 169, all the chapter sketches with Kaminari and Jirou together made by Horikoshi, and the girl's gathering light novel isn't enough for you, then idk what to tell you.

2XtVwF6.png

#3107 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:16 AM

Well admittedly I have not seen the light novel but my point is that nothing on Jirou X Kaminari is outright confirmed, so why can't I ship her with Kouda? Even if the novel hints at it, I don't see Jirou on panel blushing thinking about Kaminari, or having the other girls tease her about it in the manga. If you are making arguments about why Jirou and  Kouda don't work out I could throw arguments right back at you is all I'm saying. Kouda is feeling sorry for Jirou? Then why can't Jirou be teasing Kaminari because she LIKES teasing him? They sit together in class? So EVERYONE that sits beside each other in class is a couple? Besides, side ships with he other class 1 A characters are just a bit of fun for me, I don't really mind who ends up with who. Even Todoroki and Yaoyorozu is whatever to me because again nothing is really confirmed. So yeah If Jirou and Kaminari become canon, GREAT. But I don't see why I can't ship her with someone else in the mean time when no one is going out with anyone at the moment.

I only take Izuku and Ochako seriously because it is pretty much confirmed in the manga they are crushing on each other.

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 April 2018 - 12:21 AM.

#3108 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:31 AM

Why else would he carry her? A girl who is usually calm burst out and teases only one person, of the opposite gender, all the time. This is anime... it isn't that hard to grasp what is going on there. They all aren't ships sitting beside each other, of course not. But Horikoshi knows what he was doing by placing certain people next to each other. He knows the ship is very popular, and continues to draw just the 2 of them on his chapter sketches. For context, the light novel has the girls talk about boys being boyfriend material. Momo says that Jirou would be great with Kaminari, seeing how the two are always together. She obviously says "N-no" and explains that he is just really fun and easy to hang out with, but continues to blush. Then Tsuyu jumps in saying that he would be great for Jirou, because he really likes girls, so he would be dedicated to her and full of surprises. This makes Jirou blush even more. Then the girls move on to the next guy. The novel chapter is heavy on Deku x Uraraka and Kaminari x Jirou.

2XtVwF6.png

#3109 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 12:57 AM

Well okay I give you that. But you didn’t answer my question. Why can’t I ship Jirou with Kouda and what is wrong with shipping them? It’s not like Jirou and Kaminari are actually dating. Sure, they could be hinted at to have a thing for each other but it’s not confirmed until they are together on panel. Plus It is not like I am insulting Kaminari and saying how wrong he is for Jirou so I don’t see why you have to say Kouda is “a rock” and Jirou wouldn’t want to get together with him. Isn’t that how those hardcore NaruHina fans act?

#3110 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 01:09 AM

When did I say you couldn't ship them? I'm just being a realist about the rock comment. Look at it from Jirou's perspective, not Kouda's. High pitched voice with a rock head. Even if he is a sweetheart, and she likes that about him, that can't be enough. You got to have some good looks to go with that personality. I'm a NaruSaku shipper. I love that nice guy wins story. But geez, at least make the guy a 6/10, not a 1/10 (he's a rock).

2XtVwF6.png

#3111 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 03:57 AM

Look I’m not debating on physical compatibility here. But fine, I’ll leave it at that. I’m not against the Jirou x Kaminari ship Anyway. Point is Whatever happens happens including pairings and I mostly ship for fun with this series, and it does not necessarily matter who ends up with who. That Aside I am LOVING Odd Future, the opening for season 3

#3112 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:02 AM

Same i love all the openings for MHA, but odd future I know for sure Ive heard more than 50+ times.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#3113 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:28 AM

I have not listened the third opening, until now the first is my favorite.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#3114 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 05:47 AM

Episode 1 of season 3? :)

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 April 2018 - 05:49 AM.

#3115 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 01:54 PM

Every time I see/hear the opening, all I can think about is the All Might vs you know who fight coming up. That fight is going to be beyond epic. Gonna be better than, dare I say it, the Saitama vs Boros fight. Debate me if you wish, but nothing in One Punch season 1 beats that "this is the last time..." line in that BNHA chapter.

I also can't wait for Toga to make her move. Probably 3rd best girl in my opinion (1st being Jirou and 2nd being Uraraka). The interactions with her and Twice should be hilarious in the anime. The thing with Camie (maybe season 4?) should be great too. Don't care much for Camie, but you know what I mean by mentioning her.

2XtVwF6.png

#3116 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 02:38 PM

Uraraka is the best girl. No exceptions :hehehe:

#3117 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:17 PM

Uraraka

Who? Is that Bakugo's girl?

Bakugo x Uraraka

2XtVwF6.png

#3118 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:38 PM

Thought you guys might enjoy this:

I know some people don't like MatPat or game theory, but I enjoy him.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3119 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:43 PM

IzuOcha is so obvious, but Uraraka NEEDS TO STOP BEING LIKE HINATA AND MENTIONING DEKU EVERY PANEL!!!

Except she doesn't do that?

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#3120 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 18 April 2018 - 04:49 PM

Who? Is that Bakugo's girl?

Bakugo x Uraraka

They remind me of SS :zaru: And don't worry I wont hurt you, it is you One Piece merch that will get it! :P XD

Bit in all seriousness, there is no contest. ALL BnHA girls are the best girls  :yes:

Edited by Phantom_999, 18 April 2018 - 10:51 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)