#1 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 07:27 AM

https://www.animenew...aptation/.94580

Those of you who grew up watching anime for the last decade should definitely know this title. After 10 friggin' years, they finally decide to do a new anime adaptation. No word on whether this will be a "Brotherhood"-style remake, or if they'll pick up where Second Raid left off yet, though.

If KyoAni is doing it again, then I'm going to forgive them for starting that stupid 'moe'-blob bandwagon instead of continuing to make good quality animes.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#2 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 07:47 AM

*Tears*

#3 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:04 AM

Most likely they will continue from the second season.

Most of their moe anime come are adaptation.

#4 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 11:08 AM

:dance:

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#5 Sakura~

Sakura~

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,617 posts
  • Interests:currently obsessed with Gintama and One Piece.
    http://clefairiess.tumblr.com

Posted 24 October 2015 - 11:39 AM

Yay more Chidori

harley_quinn___sign_by_ravenlsd-d8q43el.

#6 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 11:43 AM

Yay more Chidori

Sasuke :fu:

#7 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 12:15 PM

Time to complete the actual tsundere love. It's about time.

Unless I get swerved brought to you by Kishimoto.

#8 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 02:08 PM

That would be awesome, I love the anime, I was hoping that Amagi Park would have filled the void as it's a combo of the same anime studio and same creater, but didn't come close.

If they do a remake, hopefully it's KyoAni again and they keep it true to the original, and don't decide to go their own way like they've done in their recent animes, normally I'm fine with it, but this needs a faithful adaptation. Though honestly I never understood why they never made a season three...this is a cult classic, and shot KyoAni to godly status from a being a relative unknown new studio. This and their Key adaptations.

iAnby7W.gif

#9 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 02:40 PM

That would be awesome, I love the anime, I was hoping that Amagi Park would have filled the void as it's a combo of the same anime studio and same creater, but didn't come close.

If they do a remake, hopefully it's KyoAni again and they keep it true to the original, and don't decide to go their own way like they've done in their recent animes, normally I'm fine with it, but this needs a faithful adaptation. Though honestly I never understood why they never made a season three...this is a cult classic, and shot KyoAni to godly status from a being a relative unknown new studio. This and their Key adaptations.

I can't agree with you more. After TSR, came the Haruhi craze and after that, the K-On! Moeblob fest which spawned a growth of otakus unlike ever seen before (and contributing to the ever-declining birth rate in Japan). Had they continued adapting it, and more like it, we would've really seen a dawn of quality animes that even Shueisha would never see coming. They would've ushered in an era where animes could truly be respected as a storytelling medium in international shores.

Of course, I'm just exaggerating and speaking in rose-tinted words, but the fact of the matter is that FMP was a truly great work if anyone's finished reading the novels and Sigma manga.

How many here have read the novels and manga, anyways?

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#10 RyohkiFan

RyohkiFan

Ryo The Hero!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,974 posts
  • Interests:Games, Anime, OUAT....stuff I can't remember...and music!

Posted 24 October 2015 - 04:59 PM

AHHHHHHH BE TRUE XD

tumblr_m8a1skcZ6M1rx8yloo1_500.jpg

Joui Four

#11 Swagkura

Swagkura

真夜中の太陽

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,792 posts
  • Interests:KakaSaku & NaruSaku

Posted 24 October 2015 - 05:27 PM

I used to watch this all the time on Funimation! Lowkey kind of excited :eager:
tumblr_o2ymbkICMv1ttuk3wo3_500.gif

#12 Ryriena

Ryriena

Texas born and Raised

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 665 posts
  • Interests:Anime/Manga, history, unexplained mysteries, linguistics, geology, astrology, astro physics, chemistry, astronomy, sport cars, and racing cars, monster trucks, quantum mechanics and particle physics

Anime/Manga - Gaming

NaruSaku, Ash x Misty, (Pokyshiping) Ichigo x Rukia, Kiba/Hinata, Ichigo x Orihime, Uryū x Orihime, Cullen x Amell, Alastair x Warden, Cullen x Female Inqustior Ed x Winnry, Spike x May Valatine, Kaiden Alekno x Female Shepard, Garus x Female Shepard, Joker x Female Shepard, Angg x Katara, Zuko x Katara, Mako x Kora ( Avatar the last air bender - Legend of Kora) I don't see the ending of Kora as canon since its more of a fan service ending, since the canon pairing is not a properly developed paring.

VLD pairing: Plance, Shiro x Adam, Hunk x Shay, Kallura
    anti Allurance

The Dragon Prince: Cullum x Rayla

TV pairings
    Casket(Castle)
    Angel x Buffy, Buffy x Spike, Angel x Cordila Chase (Buffy the Vampire Slayer), Booth x Bones (bones)
    Tony x Ziva David, Abby x Timothy McGee, Timothy x Delia (NCIS)
    Dean x Castiel, Sam x Gabriel, Sam x Elaine, Dean x Jo (Supernatural)

Comics parings: Supes x Lois Lang, Peter Parker x Mary Jay Waston, Captian x Black Widow, Hawke Eye x Black Widow, Jean Grey x Cyclops, Jean x Wolverine, Rouge x Gambit, Batman x Slilena Kyle, Bruce x Black Widow

Movies pairings: Jurassic Park series (Owen x Claire, Malcome x Sarah) Han x Leia, Luke x Maria Jade, Finn x Rey, FinnPoe (Star Wars)

Dislikes Supes x Wonder Woman, as it's basically turns a feminist icon in to a baby maker, NaruHinata, Sasuke x Sakura abusive relationship ahoy.

Posted 25 October 2015 - 01:34 PM

Sasuke :fu:

At least this Sasuke is a whole lot better than Naruto's Sasuke. xd
Them Duke boys never meant no harm.--------> my childhood.
Freedom of speech is no laughing matter, since it does take one person to stand up for the right too speak out.
firma__op__luffyxnami_nu__out__by_pjxd23

#13 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 01:02 AM

At least this Sasuke is a whole lot better than Naruto's Sasuke. xd

Sasuke :P sagara >>>>>>>>>>>>>> sasuke uchihahahahaha

Anyway expect the singer for op is the same. This series have great op.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users