• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#21 Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Konoha'sCrimsonFox

Solo Leveler

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,079 posts
  • Interests:Anime, manga, manhwa, manhua, video games, novels, web novels, 3D comics, drones and RC driving. Writing web novels.

Posted 04 October 2017 - 09:55 PM

I wouldn't overly think about motive until investigations are complete.

Thoughts and prayers to those affected from this tragedy. 

My condolences will always goes out to the families of the lost ones.

:facepalm:

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952upk4zqyleuyocv60f0z

"My name is Sung Ji-woo. Some called me the Assassin of Death. A Necromancer Deity... My journey has been nothing but walking over a mountain of corpses. My legion of the dead reigns supreme. None shall block my way or... face the wrath of my blades!" --Solo Leveling.

#22 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 04 October 2017 - 10:35 PM

Edited by Catra, 04 October 2017 - 10:38 PM.

#23 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 12:30 AM

Can't go wrong with Mark Dice. 

#24 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:19 AM

Still. It speaks volumes about the Democratic party. Something I've noticed in just the YouTube comment section.

Conservative video comment sections: "Prayers and thoughts for the victims and their families."

Liberal comment sections, "Ban guns! White men are evil! Impeach Trump! Bla, bla, bla."

Pretty sad when comment sections on YouTube show the true colors of a political party.

Good lord, this is the height of hypocrisy. The right is the exact same way. Your comment is a demonstration of the just exactly what is wrong in this country politically, and at the end of the day, it solves nothing.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#25 Dalton.T.R

Dalton.T.R

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:46 AM

Good lord, this is the height of hypocrisy. The right is the exact same way. Your comment is a demonstration of the just exactly what is wrong in this country politically, and at the end of the day, it solves nothing.

I don't recall seeing a Conservative saying anything remotely similar during a situation like this...especially when they're the VP of some big organization.

Say what you will, but my opinion is set in concrete.

Edited by Dalton.T.R, 06 October 2017 - 01:46 AM.

#26 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 01:18 PM

Uh, last I checked this was not the politics thread.... 

#27 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 03:30 PM

This is a horrific act of pure evil, my thoughts and prayers go out to all the victims of this terrorist act, and to all the people who stood up and offered their support, whether it was through bloody donations or any other means I salute you. Every time we see the worst in humanity, we also see the best in humanity as every day folks stand up go out of their way to help their fellow beings.

This sounds like it was very much pre-meditated, from sending his partner abroad, even sending funds to make sure she was out of the way, t sounds like the family was well off, as the brother didn't seem to think wiring $100K over to the Philippines was a big deal. He had camera's set up in the room to watch out for security, everything points at something that had been planned for weeks, possibly even months in advance.

iAnby7W.gif

#28 Namaenash

Namaenash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 06 October 2017 - 06:19 PM

Though I'm not American, any acts that take lives is unforgivable.

My condolences goes to the families of the victims.

http://namaenasuyou.tumblr.com/     ||     https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6308104/

"I'm sorry I didn't believe. But I'd given up believing in so much, until I met you. From the first day I saw you, you were everything I ever wanted to believe in. You can do this, Diana. I know you can...But I have to go."

"What? What are you saying?"

"It's okay, this is what I came here to do. I can save today, but you... you can save the world."

#29 kirabook

kirabook

Examiner

• ANBU
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 05:11 AM

This is not actually the worst shooting in US history, but it is in modern history.

I don't have thoughts or prayers, but I will use any power/money I have to help the victims and push for legislation to help them. This is not the politics thread, but it makes me think how much time, money, and pain could have been given to these victims if the Governor hadn't shot down the expanded medicare bill placed on his desk this summer. Instead, these people have to rely on crowd funding that still won't cover the cost of how much recovery they'll have to go through.

At this point, I'm not really surprised and sadly, I'm quite desensitized. I just... think it's only going to get worse from here. Things are trending in that direction.

Posted Image

Sig made by me though. XD

Check out my father and son Minato and Naruto group on FF.net
http://www.fanfictio..._No_Yaoi/74936/

#30 Legend054

Legend054

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 266 posts

Posted 07 October 2017 - 06:49 AM

It's a culture problem. Guns(and violence in general) are waaayy too normalized in the US. It's like a casual accessory and that's really frightening to me.
People are evil in other countries too. People have drug issues, mental issues and abusive childhoods, but the statistics on mostly men who open firearms and shoot people up in armerica is horrendous.

I watched that video actually. I don't believe any empty assumption of what made the shooter do this will help anything. We want to make sense of what happened but it's pointless and I will just conclude he was not human. Anyone who is human will not understand this.

There was one mass shooting in my country too once, and a survivor then said that when one person can show so much hate, we must show him how much love we can create together. The quote became quite famous and I think this solidarity mindset is important right now.

I agree 100%

1wocs1.gif

#31 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, writing, and dancing

Posted 20 October 2017 - 04:07 AM

Some of my family works on the strip, so I am thankful none of them were injured or harmed. However, unfortunately a lot of people in Vegas were affected by this shooting. :(

I hope there is something that can be done for all those affected. :( it still brings a lot of anxiety for those, but a lot of us are staying strong and doing what can be done to help those effected by this tragedy. #VegasStrong

I know it was a serious shock knowing something like this happened so close to home. :/

Edited by Wubbzy, 20 October 2017 - 04:17 AM.

NaruSaku <3

~

Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~wubbzy

~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users