Close
Photo

Here Comes No. 5 for Street Fighter! (PS4 and PC Only in 2016)

• Please log in to reply
65 replies to this topic

#1 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:31 PM

http://www.eventhubs...teaser-trailer/

Ryu and Chun-Li look more realistic!

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#2 racerxdsr

racerxdsr

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:57 PM

I hope they don't nerf Guile again in this version.

#3 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 02:58 PM

Why realistic take? It's like SF keeps changing. Oh well, I do wonder about the exclusive aspect.

#4 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 05 December 2014 - 03:53 PM

Why realistic take? It's like SF keeps changing. Oh well, I do wonder about the exclusive aspect.

I'm sure it's just a timed exclusive, like Tomb Raider.  

MY PS4 IS READY CAPCOM

\

#5 Nate River

Nate River

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 5,982 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:21 PM

See.

The problem is I don't have a PS4. If I create an account will guys crowd source it for me? It's a worthy cause. :)

#6 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 06:50 PM

No chance this will be exclusive, this game is too big in the west to make it platform exclusive, it might just be this trailer is catered for the Japanese market...but then again I thought the same about the Tomb Raider franchise.

I'll be getting it on the PC either way, that way I can still use my old 360 Arcade sticks. Sometimes I do wonder why I ever bought a PS4, three months and I've played it twice, I'm hoping 2015 is the year that games I like actually come out on it, so far it's been either PC or XBO for me.

iAnby7W.gif

#7 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 07:54 PM

See.

The problem is I don't have a PS4. If I create an account will guys crowd source it for me? It's a worthy cause. :)

Me neither I'm waiting for some........ other games to come out before I get one. It's gonna be a while though. :smile:

http://www.eventhubs...teaser-trailer/

Ryu and Chun-Li look more realistic!

Hey that Chun-Li sceen shot should be you new avatar pic Derock! :D

Edited by Phantom_999, 05 December 2014 - 07:58 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#8 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 05 December 2014 - 08:11 PM

Hey that Chun-Li sceen shot should be you new avatar pic Derock! :D

I need more pics first! Hell, if Cammy's announced, I go to her. Desperately trying to find a good avatar of her for YEARS!

latest?cb=20140126021943

#9 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:24 PM

Chun li's proportions look better (especially her legs).

I Wonder if Sakura will be an adult.

#10 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:26 PM

I Wonder if Sakura will be an adult.

Nah, Sakura will still be a schoolgirl. I think this might take place a couple of months after 4, But knowing Capcom, everyone CAN'T age!

latest?cb=20140126021943

#11 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 09:31 PM

Her ending in ssf4 kinda made me think that it would be the case.

Well you could be right if capcom thinks that her fans and Otakus only care about her sailor outfit .

#12 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 05 December 2014 - 10:38 PM

Nah, Sakura will still be a schoolgirl. I think this might take place a couple of months after 4, But knowing Capcom, everyone CAN'T age!

Well they aged in the Third game, then got younger again in the forth, though that was excused because it was based between 2 and 3's timeline. But then Super and Ultra etc came out and threw all that out of the window, Sakura for some reason still the same age as she was in Alpha 2, and Ibuki is somehow the same age as she was in SF3 which is supposed to have been based four years after.

So continuaty went out of the window soon as they introduced the new charactors.

iAnby7W.gif

#13 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 05:25 AM

Is Ono involved in the project ?

The guy worked his ass off to get SF4 back and ironically a whole genre. Fighting games are so underrated. I am sick of FPS and TPS.

#14 Mik3

Mik3

Dame a raise un perdedor.

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,843 posts
  • Interests:games, anime, music. just chilling.

Posted 06 December 2014 - 07:21 PM

Welp, SFIV is coming to PS4 as a timed exclusive. 

However SFV has been confirmed to be a console exclusive like Titanfall. So it is NEVER coming to Xbox, and understandably, fanboys are pissed.

And PS4 will have cross platform play with PC players! Neat!

\

#15 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 06 December 2014 - 09:11 PM

Well, I hadn't told the rest of you guys (the mods knew about this), I had gotten a PS4 as a prize at this place back in New Jersey. And it was the Destiny Bundle one, too! So I'm happy I have a PS4! Back on topic.

Full Ryu Vs. Chun-Li fight:

Chun-Li has more new moves in her arsenal! EX Kikoken (she shot two), a brand new aerial move that looks like her Tensei-Ranka super art from 3rd Strike (sounds like "Houourenbu") and another Senretsu/Hoyokusen super. Stuff from Omega Selection from Ultra 4 is back too.

Ryu sounds too manly here. Somehow, he has new stances and new animation (low mid kick).

And judging from the trailer, it seems there's a new way to perform EX moves, coming from the stance Chun-Li performed. And we're getting juggle combos.

Wonder what is the new comeback mechanic this time, Capcom?

latest?cb=20140126021943

#16 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 05:58 AM

Looks like Capcom Japan is doing a SP by trying to silence the bad publicity, seems like they are issuing copyright claims on YouTube Videos about the SFV announcements, where they don't feel like the message paints them in a brilliant picture. Worst part is, it was Capcom that provided many of these uploaders the videos in the first place.

This was actually one of the reasons why I was surprised by the negative backlash from Japan and how it was so bad, I thought they'd have surpressed it.  It's a well known fact in the gaming Industry atleast that corporate Japan do not understand the social media aspects of the web, and will try everything to surpress any negative talk about their products completely.

iAnby7W.gif

#17 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 06:24 AM

How this a bad publicity? I'm interested in 5 with positivity. Are people hating the announcement when we were showed a little bit of the gameplay and some new moves from Chun-Li?! Or is it that Xbox/Microsoft players are pissed off because of the "exclusivity" for PS4 and PC? Capcom, particularly Ono, announced the game in the Capcom Cup last weekend and the media were going to get the news regardless. I don't see the reason of this.

The only negativity that is similar to the BS we're experiencing with Naruto is what is going on with Tekken 7. Apparently we got a brand new female and she is VERY uninspiring (google Tekken 7) to the point that Harada now considered her as playable only in Japan and Europe. We, US players gave very harsh criticism for the last 2 days since her announcement.

latest?cb=20140126021943

#18 harry4e

harry4e

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,433 posts

Posted 10 December 2014 - 07:12 AM

The only real bad publicity is the fact that they've made this a PS4 console exclusive, considering for many gamers the XB360 version was the go to console version for online play, so it didn't sit too well with allot of fans, it's made worst by how SFV is the first normally multiplatform franchise since Tomb Raider that has been announced as a PS4 console exclusive. Xboy Fanboys feel Sony need to feel level of abuse MS did when Tomb Raider was announced. You know typical fanboys mud throwing. There is some views that the game doesn't look like it's a big improvement over SFIV but it's still early so it's not something that most fans would have cared for.

Other than that I don't think the response has been that bad, but for some reason Capcom are still having YouTube videos taken down, videos they supplied to the youtubers and asked to help spread the word about it.

This dissapoints me, I have both consoles, but was going to get it on the PC, because I can use my Arcade Sticks with them, but I would have bought the PS4 version as well, I love the franchise, have been a fan for 25 years even though I completely suck at it, but still for me without SF I probably would not love video games as much as I do today, but Capcom trying to silence any critique is unacceptable...I think when I look back at 2014 I will look back at it as a year corparate greed damaged much loved franchises.

iAnby7W.gif

#19 hokuten

hokuten

I am CLUTCH.

• Kage
  • 8,014 posts
  • Interests:EHRGEIZ: God Bless The Ring!

Posted 10 December 2014 - 06:40 PM

The return of Dynamic mode!?  lol that would be something interesting with SF4 mechanics...

sushiset1_shrimp.gifHard-Gay-animated-sprite.gif
"Shiny. Let's go be bad guys."

#20 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts

Posted 14 December 2014 - 06:24 AM

OMG!!! Guess who's back?!!!

latest?cb=20140126021943

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users