Close
Photo

Something Sakura should have asked herself.

• Please log in to reply
112 replies to this topic

#61 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:46 PM

And I feel what James said is legit. Problem is, when it comes to Sasuke, it feels like everyone has their head up the ass because of his being "cool" in spite of what a **** he can be. And even Sarada hasn't changed that.

#62 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:49 PM

Everyone has their head up their ass because of being OOC.

#63 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:54 PM

Everyone has their head up their ass because of being OOC.

And it's **** like that that pisses me off a lot about the ending, and that primarily, not pairings like You Know Who seems to insinuate consistently whenever any of us bring that up. We wanted to see real developed conclusions and we got crap. It also shows us how even decades ago, Akira Toriyama did a better generational story when shifting to Dragon Ball Z.

#64 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:55 PM

The only person In character is Sasuke :zaru: He's the same kitten he ever was...And Jiraiya because he's dead. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#65 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 06:57 PM

The only person In character is Sasuke :zaru: He's the same kitten he ever was...And Jiraiya because he's dead. 

And Minato and everyone else before Itachi's generation and forward. After Minato died...basically everyone lost focus on who they were. Even Obito, who many say is a the worst, stayed more in character than Naruto did.

And it's **** like that that pisses me off a lot about the ending, and that primarily, not pairings like You Know Who seems to insinuate consistently whenever any of us bring that up. We wanted to see real developed conclusions and we got crap. It also shows us how even decades ago, Akira Toriyama did a better generational story when shifting to Dragon Ball Z.

Kubo did a better job and he rushed Bleach.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#66 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:01 PM

Yeah, that's right, even if some people out there are more upset by the pairings than the ending itself.

#67 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:02 PM

And Minato and everyone else before Itachi's generation and forward. After Minato died...basically everyone lost focus on who they were. Even Obito, who many say is a the worst, stayed more in character than Naruto did.

I personally find what Kishimoto pulled with Itachi to be the end of all that was good. I knew as far back as part 1 that he was mostly likely going to come out to not be "totally evil." and there would be some good reason for the massacre but i was not expecting the kitten fest that we got. 
Oprah-You-Get-A.jpg
AND YOU GET A SOB STORY AND YOU GET A SOB STORY AND YOU GET A SOB STORY (Repeat into infinity.)

#68 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:06 PM

I personally find what Kishimoto pulled with Itachi to be the end of all that was good. I knew as far back as part 1 that he was mostly likely going to come out to not be "totally evil." and there would be some good reason for the massacre but i was not expecting the kitten fest that we got. 

I think it was fine. What happened with Sasuke, tho, was not fine. Too much Uchiha **** riding at that point. Even all four Hokages acknowledged Sasuke. He married the heroine and even now he's combating the biggest threats while Naruto is trying to avoid spending time with his family. Pathetic. Naruto lost in every aspect that matters.

Edited by DrK, 06 December 2017 - 07:06 PM.

#69 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:08 PM

Sasuke only got to where he got because of Itachi Xd so by extension that arc ruined him. 

#70 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:13 PM

Sasuke only got to where he got because of Itachi Xd so by extension that arc ruined him. 

Yeah. I mean the whole message is screwed up. Why does Sakura deserve to have her life ruined because Itachi loved his brother? It's not like Sasuke is spreading the truth about Itachi now. He's just off doing his own thing. He took Itachi's sacrifice and didn't pay it forward or back. Selfish prick.

#71 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:13 PM

No Kidding! I also blame it on Kishi not even explaining why Sasuke was like that, but I always theorized it was the realization that he could NEVER really surpass Itachi, so Sasuke wanted to destroy everything Itachi held dear just to make HIMSELF feel better. Which is pathetic on so many levels.

#72 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:14 PM

Sounds just like something Sasuke would do tbh :lmao: same guy who got butthurt over Naruto's progress.

#73 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:19 PM

Sounds just like something Sasuke would do tbh :lmao: same guy who got butthurt over Naruto's progress.

It's that inferiority/superiority complex Sasuke had that made him basically bat **** crazy, since he couldn't deal with the fact there's always going to be someone stronger than you are.

#74 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:20 PM

It's that inferiority/superiority complex Sasuke had that made him basically bat **** crazy, since he couldn't deal with the fact there's always going to be someone stronger than you are.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#75 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:22 PM

If Naruto really cared, he'd repeatedly kick his ass until Sasuke either understood or died of blood loss. Then he might actually appreciate someone other than Naruto. But Naruto only cares about his own bond with Sasuke, not anyone else. He's a scumbag. Sasuke will continue hurting Sakura and others because Naruto doesn' care and every other character is written as spineless and completely unable to say no to Sasuke. God, it's pathetic and sad. Kishimoto, no one else likes Sasuke as much as you do. If you put Sasuke on one end of the scale and every other character on the other, it should not be balanced anymore.

Edited by DrK, 06 December 2017 - 07:23 PM.

#76 winter-serenade

winter-serenade

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:26 PM

I just wish Kishi had made the SasuSaku relationship stronger if he was going to make them canon. The fact is that Sakura, despite hearing that there was a hidden truth behind the massacre,  has never bothered to ask. Naruto knows, Kakashi probably knows, and Team Taka knows. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone in kittening Konoha knew but Sakura. 

Another thing. Why does Sarada have to research in the library what the Sharingan? Sakura didn't bother telling her about her heritage? She isn't scared, because she has the Uchiha symbol planted on every single kittening wall and piece of furniture of her damn house.

It infuriates me. 

#77 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:29 PM

I just wish Kishi had made the SasuSaku relationship stronger if he was going to make them canon. The fact is that Sakura, despite hearing that there was a hidden truth behind the massacre,  has never bothered to ask. Naruto knows, Kakashi probably knows, and Team Taka knows. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone in kittening Konoha knew but Sakura.

It doesn't get a lot of attention, because an IC Sasuke doesn't actually like Sakura. And the Sakura that wanted to be with Sasuke existed like 20 years ago. The more time you devote to them the more weird both of them seem. And it wasn't really established that Sakura knows anything about the Sharingan beyond the basics. She could have explained that Sasuke had it, which Sarada did not know, but nothing beyond that really. Karin, on the other hand, would have understood the details, considering Sasuke evolved his Sharingan on her behalf.

Edited by DrK, 06 December 2017 - 07:30 PM.

#78 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:33 PM

Another thing. Why does Sarada have to research in the library what the Sharingan? Sakura didn't bother telling her about her heritage? She isn't scared, because she has the Uchiha symbol planted on every single kittening wall and piece of furniture of her damn house.

It infuriates me. 

Well, it's not and I think people need to accept that. No amount of pro-enders or Analyzers or "reading between the lines" is going to change the fact that Sasuke and Sakura are just not compatible. I also hate when people try to push the "it doesn't need to be on panel to prove it" and I say well yes it does. I don't go by "off panel" development. I got by "on panel develeopment." I mean, you can say anything is happening off panel.

"You don't know it, but actually Naruto and Sasuke go away and have basically a homosexual love affair behind everyone's backs. You just don't see it cause it is off panel." And how would I be wrong? There is no proof that they aren't. If by logic SS can have development off panel, then any thing can happen off panel. "Just because you don't see it...." However, people hate it when you use their own logic against them.

So yeah...

It doesn't get a lot of attention, because an IC Sasuke doesn't actually like Sakura. And the Sakura that wanted to be with Sasuke existed like 20 years ago. The more time you devote to them the more weird both of them seem. And it wasn't really established that Sakura knows anything about the Sharingan beyond the basics. She could have explained that Sasuke had it, which Sarada did not know, but nothing beyond that really. Karin, on the other hand, would have understood the details, considering Sasuke evolved his Sharingan on her behalf.

I highly doubt it seeing how Sakura didn't even know if Sasuke wore glasses or not. Hey, it is what she said.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 06 December 2017 - 07:35 PM.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#79 DrK

DrK

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,459 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:34 PM

Well, it's not and I think people need to accept that. No amount of pro-enders or Analyzers or "reading between the lines" is going to change the fact that Sasuke and Sakura are just no compatible.

No matter what you do, a woman in her mid 30s acting like a 12 year old is going to come off as weird and repulsive.

#80 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 06 December 2017 - 07:36 PM

No matter what you do, a woman in her mid 30s acting like a 12 year old is going to come off as weird and repulsive.

It's like seeing a fat 60 year old woman wearing tight pants that say "Juicy" on them.

My gofundme

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users