• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 22 January 2016 - 11:39 PM

header.jpg?t=1453132917

Genre: RPG, Action, Adventure, Fantasy

Legit stunned that there wasn't a thread already for this game. I'm not too far into the game itself, but I can already tell that this is one of the best games I've ever played. The game is huge, the graphics are beautiful, the soundtrack is fantastic...No wonder this game was game of the year. I told myself that I was going to finish Fallout 4, but this game has stopped me from doing so, it's just too good. 

It is a definite recommendation to anyone. I've never been necessarily enthralled by RPG games, but this game has literally blown me away. I can't seem to put it down lol 

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#2 12771a

12771a

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 08:27 PM

I heard a lot of good things about this game. I don't have it but I'll try the witcher 2. 

tumblr_muw6dyQ0dw1qjcgkbo1_500.gif

#3 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 01:45 AM

AHK u have good taste in games XD. I got it a while ago and beat it. I'm currently playing the dlc. It is my favorite game of 2015.

tumblr_n45nt0asf91t4e7bbo2_400.gif

#4 nikki1314

nikki1314

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Interests:NARUSAKU , FANFICS , NARUSAK.. oh ive said that.. MUSIC , Photography and NARUSAKU!

Posted 24 January 2016 - 01:53 AM

I tried for the Harem Route. :)))

-Naruto ending gets released- 

Kishi: Honey, I’m home! 

His wife:

tumblr_inline_nw89a6rhAY1smwzjq_500.gif

#5 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 24 January 2016 - 01:56 AM

I heard a lot of good things about this game. I don't have it but I'll try the witcher 2.

I downloaded that for free, I'll be playing it after I beat the witcher 2

AHK u have good taste in games XD. I got it a while ago and beat it. I'm currently playing the dlc. It is my favorite game of 2015.

Damn right I do. It's one of my favs, the only one that I like as much is Halo 5.

I tried for the Harem Route. :)))

Lol I thought you couldn't do that XD

EXL5X4B.png

#6 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:23 AM

I'm not really a gaming person, so I'm sorry for the dumb question: Are playing Witcher 1 and Witcher 2 required to enjoy Witcher 3? I don't have the money to buy all three games >_<

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#7 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 05:52 AM

I'm not really a gaming person, so I'm sorry for the dumb question: Are playing Witcher 1 and Witcher 2 required to enjoy Witcher 3? I don't have the money to buy all three games >_<

Not necessarily. The witcher 3 is the first witcher game I've played, I legit knew nothing about the series beforehand. I know that some of the things you did in the previous games can effect bits of this story, as one of the first quests you have to basically tell a guy some of your decisions in the past. But honestly, you can just look that part up, or become familiar with the history of the game. I know IGN has a video called "the Witcher in 5 minutes" which gives you a quick rundown of the story in previous games, so you could look that up on YouTube, or look at the previous two games' wiki pages for plot info. Not to mention the fact that they designed the witcher 3 to be new player compatible in the beginning of the game, which is why I was able to go in cold turkey. You'd have to look stuff up now and again, as I do ocassionally, but it's totally worth it.

Edited by AHK, 24 January 2016 - 05:52 AM.

EXL5X4B.png

#8 trang95

trang95

♣Yorozuya Member♣

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,048 posts
  • Interests:Mariah Carey, Super Junior, Ailee, Shinee, and Mariah Carey

Cardcaptor Sakura, Gintama, HxH, Magi, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Noragami, Princess Mononoke, Tokyo Ghoul ETC.

AkittenakaxSen, NaruSaku, SakuraxShaoran, SomaxErina, TouKen, YonaxHak

Posted 24 January 2016 - 06:07 AM

Not necessarily. The witcher 3 is the first witcher game I've played, I legit knew nothing about the series beforehand. I know that some of the things you did in the previous games can effect bits of this story, as one of the first quests you have to basically tell a guy some of your decisions in the past. But honestly, you can just look that part up, or become familiar with the history of the game. I know IGN has a video called "the Witcher in 5 minutes" which gives you a quick rundown of the story in previous games, so you could look that up on YouTube, or look at the previous two games' wiki pages for plot info. Not to mention the fact that they designed the witcher 3 to be new player compatible in the beginning of the game, which is why I was able to go in cold turkey. You'd have to look stuff up now and again, as I do ocassionally, but it's totally worth it.

Ah ok, that's good to know. Other sites kept insisting on playing the first two games, so I wanted to hear an opinion from someone who hasn't played the first two games before, lol.

I'll prob purchase the PC game since I don't own a PS4 or XBox sometime in the future. But man, those graphics though look gorgeous.

G . I . N . T . A . M .A

tumblr_nd8f3hq6MN1qawpjto1_r2_500.gif

“The country? The skies? You can have them! I'm busy enough protecting what's in front of me. I don't know how many times I failed to protect what I wanted. I have nothing left, so at least if something has fallen at my feet, I'll pick it up."
- Sakata Gintoki, Gintama

#9 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 24 January 2016 - 07:10 AM

Ah ok, that's good to know. Other sites kept insisting on playing the first two games, so I wanted to hear an opinion from someone who hasn't played the first two games before, lol.
I'll prob purchase the PC game since I don't own a PS4 or XBox sometime in the future. But man, those graphics though look gorgeous.

You'll be fine even if you don't play the others, I haven't even looked at any wiki's or that video I mentioned yet lol

Gorgeous doesn't even begin to describe the greatness of the graphics lol

EXL5X4B.png

#10 TheFlash

TheFlash

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 490 posts

Posted 20 February 2016 - 02:26 AM

Anyone interested in their next game Cyberpunk? I don't know much about it but the teaser trailer looks amazing.

tumblr_n45nt0asf91t4e7bbo2_400.gif

#11 XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

XJohnnyApprovesNarskuX

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 514 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, LuNa, NaLu, IchiRuki, Video games, Anime, Manga, Wrestling,Poetry, writing

Posted 15 March 2016 - 06:40 AM

The witcher 3 is definitely a damn good game. I am a bit far in the game and i got to say the character development is great through out. Hell, i feel the emotion the character feels trying to find ciri. And i have to say visually its the best

hqdefault.jpg

NaruSaku is heaven and earth without one there'd never be the other

narusakuFTW LuffyXNami

#12 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts

Posted 12 July 2016 - 05:27 AM

Finally beat this game about a week ago, absolutely fantastic. It's visually amazing, the characters are great, the scenes are great, and there's so much to do. Plus, the dlc is worth it. I beat heart of stone this weekend, and I just got into Blood and Wine, which is absolutely stunning. Fantastic game. I've put so many hours into it.

Anyone interested in their next game Cyberpunk? I don't know much about it but the teaser trailer looks amazing.

I haven't heard much about it, but because of how well this game turned out, I'd give it a look.

The witcher 3 is definitely a damn good game. I am a bit far in the game and i got to say the character development is great through out. Hell, i feel the emotion the character feels trying to find ciri. And i have to say visually its the best

Completely agreed with all of it.

EXL5X4B.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CD Projekt RedThe Witcher, Geralt of Rivia, Ciri, Game of the Year, RPG, Epic, Beautiful Graphics, Fantastic Soundtrack, Better than Naruto

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users