Close
Photo

The Last theory: Collection of Info & co.

narusaku naruto uzumaki sakura haruno

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
62735 replies to this topic

#40081 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 01:11 PM

I just finally got time to google what SP have done to LoK. OMG! This animation studio is ASDFGHJKL :cuss:  <-- my own way to censor improper words. This the article anyway http://avatarthelege...an-answer/2907/ - But then I read that Studio Mir and Piroot work together for Book 2? 

Questions for anyone who watch Korra

1. For book 2, how's the animation after they work together? Is Mir dominating its animation style?

2. After book 2, does SP still work on book 3?

Eeeeeeh ? SP worked on LoK ? Didn't know that ! 

but I don't get it dO6pFsu.jpg

This seems to come from the same episode...so what happened ?

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#40082 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines &quot;randomness&quot;.

Posted 26 December 2014 - 01:13 PM

The second one is from season 2, the one SP worked on.

aw9vkj.gif

#40083 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 01:13 PM

Everything was perfect. Sasuke was redeemed. He finally understood Naruto. Sasuke could have apology to Sakura and Naruto, acknowledge them both, and then go to be a wanderer. And Sakura could have reacted like in Uniqlo OVA.

This was so foreshadowed it would have pass like a bliss.

Hinata could have been portrayed as a strong girl in the end, wanting to rule her clan, and knowing that Naruto is in love with Sakura and be content with what Naruto gave to her until then. And that's all. This was foreshadowed too. Everything was pointing to that.

Sasuke was aware of Naruto's love for Sakura too. And he never loved her like that. He cared deeply about her and Naruto, that I know, but that's all. Sasuke never thought about 'love' and girls, and having a family. He could have stayed with team Taka. It was not necessary to see him in a family. It could have been enough to suggest he would stay with Karin.
I still can't believe Kishi didn't draw Tsunade giving Naruto the Hokage cloak. Even if Kakashi was the Rokudaime, she was involved strongly with Naruto and his hokage dream. It was the epitome of their bond. Why you let it down Kishi ?

We know more of the Uchiha clan than the Uzumaki clan...

I just can't believe "popularity" kills this manga.
It's not a good idea to stick with that. You create characters, you must stick to your characters. Popularity can go to hell. It's all about money in the end.

What happened in the end is the total contrary of what was supposed to happen in regard of pairings. Naruto and Sasuke closure is very well done. It's all because of Nana's popularity.

I swear, as a writer and painter, NEVER, NEVER I would sacrifice my art for money. I prefer to be poor.

Edited by Otaru, 26 December 2014 - 01:19 PM.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#40084 EmperorZeo

EmperorZeo

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 301 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 01:17 PM

Good news. The Last dropped to #6 at the box office. Baymax is #2 and is is almost catching up to the Last in number of reviews. Been out only five days.

#40085 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts
  • Interests:Sequel of Final Mission Status!

Posted 26 December 2014 - 01:19 PM

1- you can see some difference from book 1. I immediately realized it was made by studio Pierrot for different reasons (art style sucks in many frames)
2- I don't think they did.

Thanks. but that's not what I mean. After what SP did to LoK, SMir was asked to work again on book 2. After that both studio work together. f course, the appearance of its animation will be mixed. Now after that, how is the animation? 

Anyway, I found a thread about korra, discussing the difference of its animation of SMir and SP. Some said something more or less like this "SMir has better animation but SP isn't bad at all at least in Korra" and "I think SP did some their best work in korra, it's not like they're not trying" http://forums.avatar...topic=20262.475   Not sure how to take it  :facepalm:  I mean I think they need to see how SP animate the recent ep of naruto   :sad:

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#40086 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 01:22 PM

Can't tell you what happen since channel in my country that broadcasts Korra has ended its season (or book?) 1 and haven't started its continuation. But LadyGT seem to have the answer for you. :)

Edited by xpopurix, 26 December 2014 - 01:28 PM.

Even a rock has something it can be used for. There's a way for them to shine that even a jewel can't compare to - Sakamochi Tatsuma :lulz:

#40087 LadyGT

LadyGT

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,710 posts
  • Interests:Drawing pretty much everything that defines &quot;randomness&quot;.

Posted 26 December 2014 - 01:23 PM

Thanks. but that's not what I mean. After what SP did to LoK, SMir was asked to work again on book 2. After that both studio work together. f course, the appearance of its animation will be mixed. Now after that, how is the animation? 

Anyway, I found a thread about korra, discussing the difference of its animation of SMir and SP. Some said something more or less like this "SMir has better animation but SP isn't bad at all at least in Korra" and "I think SP did some their best work in korra, it's not like they're not trying" http://forums.avatar...topic=20262.475   Not sure how to take it  :facepalm:  I mean I think they need to see how SP animate the recent ep of naruto   :sad:

I see. Well you first have to watch the first season and then see at least the promo for season 2. Even from that one people were aware of the different animation style. You can feel it, I had the same doubt and I later discovered it was a different studio.

The animation is not as bad as Naruto's but you can clearly see lots of flaws.

Edited by LadyGT, 26 December 2014 - 01:24 PM.

aw9vkj.gif

#40088 Popuri

Popuri

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,393 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 01:27 PM

I see. Well you first have to watch the first season and then see at least the promo for season 2. Even from that one people were aware of the different animation style. You can feel it, I had the same doubt and I later discovered it was a different studio.

The animation is not as bad as Naruto's but you can clearly see lots of flaws.

That's the answer that I mean! Thx! So for better understanding, I have to watch its series by my own, yes? There's so many to catch up  :cry:  Those chapters of One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, and now this Legend of Korra.  :fu:

#40089 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:01 PM

http://mr-shalashask...5226/junko-chan

Wait what? lol

Fake orrrr?

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#40090 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:20 PM

When I look back at this once great series and how it became nothing more than a disappointment in the end-- The plot-holes, the misleads, characters with potential who were either wasted or forgotten, character developments that got trashed, solutions that were never given, promises that were never fulfilled, awful pacing-- all come to mind. 

' The younger generation will succeed where the older ones failed, they will surpass the older generation '-- Kishimoto loved to throw this statement around so much so that it got accepted as a fact. 700 chapters and a 'canon' movie later, its still difficult to convincingly say the younger generation did any better than their predecessors.  

Jiraiya, Obito, Kakashi, Tsunade, Madara... Every one of these characters exemplified failure and all of them reiterated that the younger generation would succeed where they failed. But did it really happen..?

Jiraiya's death scene was one of the most emotional scene in the manga. Utterly defeated and shattered by his former student, Jiraiya was ready to die thinking he turned out to be a total failure. Emotionally and physically wounded beyond repair, the light in his eyes faded and his heart-beat slowed to the point of no return.

But then...he remembers Naruto. Such was his faith in Naruto that he managed to cheat death for a few minutes by sheer will power alone. Did Naruto really do justice to his master's faith in him..?

Jiraiya remembers his failures:

' I failed to save the lives of my teacher and my student '-- Naruto succeeded in saving Kakashi but failed to save his other mentor, Jiraiya himself. 

' I was continually rejected by Tsunade '-- FAIL. Naruto settled for silvermedal-hime instead.

' I couldn't save my friend ' -- Jiraiya wanted to bring back Orochimaru . Though Naruto succeeded in saving Sasuke , he failed to get back his best friend. Sasuke ended up a wanderer.

' I couldn't bring peace to the world '-- This has to be Kishi's biggest 'kitten you' to his readers. I was dumbfounded when I read his grand explanation that all the unrest and war in the world were solely due to a rivalry between two men. As if that wasn't lame enough, this rivalry manages to pass down from generation to generation like some genetic thing... :roll:  

Masashi Kishimoto's answer to World peace- Two 'reincarnated' men fight and come to 'understand each other'. And BOOM ! World peace gets established.   :twitch: 

Tsunade became Hokage and she was the most celebrated medic ever who did not take any crap from any man. Sakura ended up as a housewife to the man who specialized in humiliating and torturing her. Sakura became a masochist with no dignity or self-respect around this unworthy man 

Tsunade failed to save the life of ones precious to her-- Sakura succeeded to save Naruto.

Tsunade failed to move on from her first love and as a result, lead a miserable life gambling and drinking wine-- While Sakura did manage to marry her first love, her life looks to be just as miserable as her mentor's, if not even worse. Sakura is a housewife and single mom who spends her time dusting bookshelves, looks to be out of touch with her friends and waits for a man that won't show up. Damn ! 

Madara's biggest regret was shown right at the end when he wishes he had cherished his friendship with Hashirama and compromised wiith Hashirama's ideals instead of trying to be a revolutionary. Sasuke manages to understand Naruto and even accept Naruto's ideals but what's the point..? He leads a wandering life of solitude, making the same mistake of not cherishing the bonds of family and friendship. Sasuke started alone and ends up alone !  :confused:  

Kakashi had a traumatic childhood as a result of which became an irresponsible adult and disappointing teacher. Did Naruto do any better? Nope, he is a disappointing father who asks his son to 'endure' loneliness.

Obito was another character whose failures were supposed to be a life-lesson for Naruto. Obito died regretting his sins and hoped Naruto would be able to live his dreams.

Obito wanted to become the greatest Hokage-- Okay, Naruto succeeded in becoming a Hokage. But... When did he become the Hokage? How did he become the Hokage ? How is Naruto, as Hokage ? Is he amazing ? What does he do as the Hokage? The life-long dream of his MC.. and this is the best Kishi could come up with. 

Obito failed first and then succeeded to win over Rin-- FAIL.Not just a fail, its a tragedy. Naruto failed to win over the girl he loved all through the manga. Obito, after all his crimes, managed to do better than Naruto !

The Hero and MC failed to surpass a psychotic murderer and Villain-- Sums up this failure of a series perfectly.

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 26 December 2014 - 03:25 PM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#40091 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:23 PM

Wait what? lol
Fake orrrr?

I am sorry she has to work for a slimeball.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#40092 AHK

AHK

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,464 posts
  • Interests:One Piece, Tokyo Ghoul, The Breaker, Fairy Tail, BnHA, Twin Star Exorcists, Shokugeki no Soma, Owari no Seraph, BnHA, Akatsuki no Yona, Noragami, Magi, Akame Ga Kill, Attack on Titan, HotD, SAO, HxH, Ao no Exorcist, NnT

LuNa, Touken, EragonxArya, MiriShep, NS, SoumaxErina, IzuOcha, RokuBeni, NaLu, ShioonxJinnie, YuxShinoa, HakYona, SaberxShirou, Yatori, MK, EreMika

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:44 PM

What's the deal with edo tense And the SS kiss? Is that guy a reliable source or...? From what I know it was just 2 pages.

Well, when the final volume gets released, it will include two extra pages. However, there's supposed to be a Naruto exhibition sometime in April (announced at JF) where two new chapters will be released to the lucky few that are able to attend. What those chapters contain has not been confirmed, there's only been that troll blabbing.

EXL5X4B.png

"I am the One-Eyed King."

#40093 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:52 PM

When I look back at this once great series and how it became nothing more than a disappointment in the end-- The plot-holes, the misleads, characters with potential who were either wasted or forgotten, character developments that got trashed, solutions that were never given, promises that were never fulfilled, awful pacing-- all come to mind. 

' The younger generation will succeed where the older ones failed, they will surpass the older generation '-- Kishimoto loved to throw this statement around so much so that it got accepted as a fact. 700 chapters and a 'canon' movie later, its still difficult to convincingly say the younger generation did any better than their predecessors.  

Jiraiya, Obito, Kakashi, Tsunade, Madara... Every one of these characters exemplified failure and all of them reiterated that the younger generation would succeed where they failed. But did it really happen..?

Jiraiya's death scene was one of the most emotional scene in the manga. Utterly defeated and shattered by his former student, Jiraiya was ready to die thinking he turned out to be a total failure. Emotionally and physically wounded beyond repair, the light in his eyes faded and his heart-beat slowed to the point of no return.

But then...he remembers Naruto. Such was his faith in Naruto that he managed to cheat death for a few minutes by sheer will power alone. Did Naruto really do justice to his master's faith in him..?

Jiraiya remembers his failures:

' I failed to save the lives of my teacher and my student '-- Naruto succeeded in saving Kakashi but failed to save his other mentor, Jiraiya himself. 

' I was continually rejected by Tsunade '-- FAIL. Naruto settled for silvermedal-hime instead.

' I couldn't save my friend ' -- Jiraiya wanted to bring back Orochimaru . Though Naruto succeeded in saving Sasuke , he failed to get back his best friend. Sasuke ended up a wanderer.

' I couldn't bring peace to the world '-- This has to be Kishi's biggest 'kitten you' to his readers. I was dumbfounded when I read his grand explanation that all the unrest and war in the world were solely due to a rivalry between two men. As if that wasn't lame enough, this rivalry manages to pass down from generation to generation like some genetic thing... :roll:  

Masashi Kishimoto's answer to World peace- Two 'reincarnated' men fight and come to 'understand each other'. And BOOM ! World peace gets established.   :twitch: 

Tsunade became Hokage and she was the most celebrated medic ever who did not take any crap from any man. Sakura ended up as a housewife to the man who specialized in humiliating and torturing her. Sakura became a masochist with no dignity or self-respect around this unworthy man 

Tsunade failed to save the life of ones precious to her-- Sakura succeeded to save Naruto.

Tsunade failed to move on from her first love and as a result, lead a miserable life gambling and drinking wine-- While Sakura did manage to marry her first love, her life looks to be just as miserable as her mentor's, if not even worse. Sakura is a housewife and single mom who spends her time dusting bookshelves. 

Madara's biggest regret was shown right at the end when he wishes he had cherished his friendship with Hashirama and compromised wiith Hashirama's ideals instead of trying to be a revolutionary. Sasuke manages to understand Naruto and even accept Naruto's ideals but what's the point..? He leads a wandering life of solitude, making the same mistake of not cherishing the bonds of family and friendship. Sasuke started alone and ends up alone !  :confused:  

Kakashi had a traumatic childhood as a result of which became an irresponsible adult and disappointing teacher. Did Naruto do any better? Nope, he is a disappointing father who asks his son to 'endure' loneliness.

Obito was another character whose failures were supposed to be a life-lesson for Naruto. Obito died regretting his sins and hoped Naruto would be able to live his dreams.

Obito wanted to become the greatest Hokage-- Okay, Naruto succeeded in becoming a Hokage. But... When did he become the Hokage? How did he become the Hokage ? How is Naruto, as Hokage ? Is he amazing ? What does he do as the Hokage? The life-long dream of his MC.. and this is the best Kishi could come up with. 

Obito failed first and then succeeded to win over Rin-- FAIL.Not just a fail, its a tragedy. Naruto failed to win over the girl he loved all through the manga. Obito, after all his crimes, managed to do better than Naruto !

The Hero and MC failed to surpass a psychotic murderer and Villain-- Sums up this failure of a series perfectly.

100% TRUE. 

We never knew what was Naruto's solution to the war and hate between the nations, in the manga. All we knew was Sasuke's, Nagato's... 

In the last, we can see the 5 nations working together, so they normally are in time of peace since the end of the war, right ? So we can conclude that they could bring it thanks to the war ! 

another thing: You said that  "all the unrest and war in the world were solely due to a rivalry between two men." but first it was only Konoha's problem only, right? it became a worldwide one when Obito declared the war to the 5 nations. and it wasn't the source of all the issues between the five nations that happened before. 

I always thought that at the end, we would see all the nations in one unique nation, just like in the war, that Naruto would lead. 

And seriously, making Kakashi a hokage had no sense, except for Naruto to be free enough to rescue princess Hinata in the movie. Plus it was another thing Obito succeeded in: once again one of his wishes was fulfilled ! 

Anyway, Kishi ruined his manga. 

My tumblr

#40094 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 02:58 PM

Good news. The Last dropped to #6 at the box office. Baymax is #2 and is is almost catching up to the Last in number of reviews. Been out only five days.

joebidenlaugh.gif

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#40095 lupina

lupina

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:02 PM

Wait what? lol

Fake orrrr?

Due to the Stuf Junko said/did lately - It would fit in perfectly. 

But the translation is not 100% accurate, so we don't really know yet (I hope Ramen comes back soon ... )

"We live in a world that is so quick to convince us to ignore our feelings. Feeling stressed? Get a massage. Feeling angry? Go to the bar with your friends and blow off steam. Feeling lonely? Meet someone in cyberspace and have a conversation on the computer. Depressed? Take a pill. Anxiety? Take 2 pills. Feeling happy? Well, by George, don’t talk about that because no one likes a bragger. Same with being sad, no one likes a Debbie Downer. But, heaven FORBID, that you actually TALK about your feelings and process them in a healthy way."

- Amy Cassidy

#40096 Metalhead87

Metalhead87

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 804 posts
  • Interests:I like drawing (when I can motivate myself to do it), writing, playing videogames - that kind of stuff.

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:02 PM

DOING THIS NOW.

EDIT: It doesn't work.

Dammit. I don't have a tumblr account, so I was hoping it would work for someone who does. Sorry about that.

Please check out my DeviantArt page! http://infamatt.deviantart.com/ I appreciate it  :happy:

#40097 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:07 PM

Tsunade should have been in a near death state or left with permanent damage... would've been some good development for Sakura too. :arg: :arg:

But the third Hokage also left the Hokage seat to Minato, even though he was still in good health. But Kakashi why ? He never wanted to become Hokage, and to just become one for 10 years and retire for no reason was just stupid. 

My tumblr

#40098 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:07 PM

What have I missed?

#40099 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:08 PM

What have I missed?

not sure if it's real.

tumblr_inline_nh6r0m8uiw1t2khry.png

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#40100 SuperChief

SuperChief

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 26 December 2014 - 03:11 PM

not sure if it's real.

tumblr_inline_nh6r0m8uiw1t2khry.png

Looked it up. The wording seems reasonably polite and honest without being critical. I could believe it.

What about this nonsense I read 20 pages back about 2 new chapters coming out?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: narusaku, naruto uzumaki, sakura haruno

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users