#181 Catra

Catra

Outlaw Gunslinging marksmen

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts
  • Interests:AU narusaku, mortal kombat, balto, lion king, rudolph,

Posted 05 June 2015 - 06:29 PM

Lol, what kind of idiot goes that far for somebody just because they want to one up their rival? Please :hm:

dont forget when tsunade woke sasuke up and saw sakura hugging him. yeah that face is TOTALLY from someone who only loves her due to rivalry. PUH-LEEASE

#182 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:31 PM

When Sakura jumps in does she say "Shannaro"?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#183 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:46 PM

remember when sakura pulled a "scorpion" on sasori? gosh that still feels good to this day

#184 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 07:49 PM

I just realized that Sasuke looks like Rouge from fairy tail. Is Kishimoto prone to copying?

#185 dejavu

dejavu

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 843 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 09:58 PM

dont forget when tsunade woke sasuke up and saw sakura hugging him. yeah that face is TOTALLY from someone who only loves her due to rivalry. PUH-LEEASE

He just saw a sasusaku moment and just have to puke. Thats the real story of that face. Plus he also need to go to the toilet. Nothin about feelin low coz of sakurachyaaan .

Ugh they are "professionals" you would've thought they'll be able to think of a great excuse to make their sorry nh canon but nope.. they just want what they want and expect you to deal with it.

When Sakura jumps in does she say "Shannaro"?

Yes. In the mangastream version.

#186 TheFirstEvil100

TheFirstEvil100

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,493 posts
  • Interests:Reading and watching Naruto, play on my PS3 playing on my Pokemon games mainly Pokemon X right now I also like watching good Horror films.

Posted 05 June 2015 - 10:05 PM

Would Sasuke do this for Sakura? :zaru:

Nope he would not and when you think who he was doing this too we all know Sasuke would just attack Beerus thinking I'm better than you.

i laugh every time I see that...It is so Out of Character but for a reason.

Yeah I also hated when people compared Sasuke to Vegeta...that is like comparing Edward Cullen to Alucard.

But if you still believe they are similar...then here are some reasons. Why some reasons...well hopefully in the future someone who is planning to write a story, or draw a manga uncovers this forum, and it teaches that person on what he or she should avoid...so here we go.

1. Vegeta had more character development

2. Vegeta was a real go getter, while Sasuke was more of "I AM UCHIHA! NOW GIVE ME POWERS!"

3. Even though they are both arrogant. Vegeta's arrogance came from the fact that he is a space prince of an extinct race of space pirates who conquer other planets. Sasuke's arrogance comes from. "I AM UCHIHA! I AM IMPORTANT!

4. We actually see Vegeta train...I don't remember seeing Sasuke train, although I do remember seeing something akin familiar in part 1.

5. The manga tried to show how cool Sasuke is, which in turn had the opposite effect on making us hate him even more. The anime tried it as well, by giving him this soft cool music whenever he had his moment...this made it even worst. While Toriyama on the other hand showed what a bad person Vegeta was, and why we shouldn't like him. (Killing off an entire Namekian village) Yet this had the opposite effect, and we began to like Vegeta even more. This in turn caused Toriyama to replace Piccolo with him as the main rivalry.

6. Vegeta was not all about revenge. He said it himself during the final fight with Kid Buu...he killed for the sheer pleasure of it. For the thrill of the hunt.

7. Hey..I know some people don't like Vegeta and Bulma, and would prefer Goku and Bulma...but heck...Vegeta and Bulma actually had development. In the android saga he didn't give a rat kitten as to what would happen to his blue hair wife (wait...was it even mentioned they got married?)...in the Buu saga he was broken up about her dying, that it is what made him swallow up his pride.

8. I could just ramble on and on and on about this.

9. He squashed bugs dead.

10. He was haunted by the ghost of a comrade he killed...

damn all of what you have listed is true and yeah I too hate what people say on Sasuke hell there are people who say Sasuke is better than Vegeta which is something that I just hate.

not only that its only a matter of time before you see people saying that the NH kids are better than Gohan and Videl's kid.

#187 Toby

Toby

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 10:25 PM

I think 

In the original Naruto manga, the emphasis was on the brotherly bond between Sasuke and Naruto. Kishimoto wrote that because he had a not-so-good relationship with his brother, for many years being a secluded-from-the-world mangaka and all. I guess he saw himself as Naruto and his real life brother as Sasuke when he wrote the series. 

Kishimoto neglected his wife and children for 15 years to write Naruto and now he's trying to reconcile with his family again. So now that he's writing Naruto Gaiden, Sasuke goes through the exact same thing- having neglected his family for 12 years only to return to Sakura and Sarada, with a kinda bad relationship with his kid. Both were both off doing something "important" for the world. 

Edited by Toby, 05 June 2015 - 10:26 PM.

#188 Catra

Catra

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 11:13 PM

I think 

In the original Naruto manga, the emphasis was on the brotherly bond between Sasuke and Naruto. Kishimoto wrote that because he had a not-so-good relationship with his brother, for many years being a secluded-from-the-world mangaka and all. I guess he saw himself as Naruto and his real life brother as Sasuke when he wrote the series. 

Kishimoto neglected his wife and children for 15 years to write Naruto and now he's trying to reconcile with his family again. So now that he's writing Naruto Gaiden, Sasuke goes through the exact same thing- having neglected his family for 12 years only to return to Sakura and Sarada, with a kinda bad relationship with his kid. Both were both off doing something "important" for the world. 

wow when you put it like that =(

but still, its up to him to make these characters happy. because thats a better message than "when you live to work, your family will dislike you. deal with it."

Edited by Catra, 05 June 2015 - 11:13 PM.

#189 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 11:33 PM

I think 

By this logic we could now see why Sasuke is the main character. LMAO

#190 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 11:45 PM

wow when you put it like that =(

but still, its up to him to make these characters happy. because thats a better message than "when you live to work, your family will dislike you. deal with it."

yeah it's like he's punishing his characters for his own mistakes irl.

ナルサク

#191 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 11:50 PM

yeah it's like he's punishing his characters for his own mistakes irl.

Which in returned punishes the fans that made him who he is now.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#192 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 11:56 PM

I see father issue in this gaiden and next movie as kishi situation with his children.
The absent and neglect father.

But don't worry, there will be happy ending just like lame soap opera.

Edited by rocci, 05 June 2015 - 11:57 PM.

#193 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 05 June 2015 - 11:56 PM

Wow so he sucks at writing AND is lousy at real life situations. :zaru:

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#194 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 01:26 AM

I think 

If this is true, he is basically self inserting himself in those characters situation :facepalm:

WTF Kishi, this is not a biography

Authors of any kind know they must not self insert themselves in their characters places :lmao: , this just confirms how bad of an author he really is

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#195 Namikaze Clan

Namikaze Clan

Jounin

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 01:32 AM

So what do you guys think about Shin and his "son" as villains?

#196 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 01:32 AM

If this is true, he is basically self inserting himself in those characters situation :facepalm:

WTF Kishi, this is not a biography
Authors of any kind know they must not self insert themselves in their characters places :lmao: , this just confirms how bad of an author he really is

Is it bad? Why?

#197 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 06:00 AM

So what do you guys think about Shin and his "son" as villains?

Meh. Plot armor saves them greatly.

#198 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 11:35 PM

Is it bad? Why?

It's not technically "bad" per see, but when it's done wrong it's the mark of an amateur and bad author

When an author doesn't know how to self insert properly --- ( getting themes from his own life, inserting them on their characters and making it believable within their world without changing or unadressing things for such theme's or character's sake)---  he will end up with a story like Naruto's one, where  for example:

--Sasuke's ( kind of an author self insert)  crimes went unpunished and were not addressed for whatever reason

--The author tries to find any kind of excuse to pass on his own experiences of handling work and family into the story when it doesn't make any sense in the context the story gives (or gave us). A clear example for this is the relation between Sasuke and Salad, where Sasuke simply spent 12 years away without even seeing his daughter because of some kind of "work" that in the end amounted to nothing or the relation between Naruto and Bolt, where we see a hokage being too busy to spend time with his family or his son...however this makes no sense because the story itself gave us the fact that  the other kages managed to found time for their loved ones  making the whole thing with Naruto and Bolt awfully forced

In conclusion Kishimoto is trying to mirror his experiences of handling work and family with Sasuke and Naruto relations with their families, however all of this makes no sense within the story, he is just doing or for the sake of self inserting or because he simply is a bad author and creator and therefore didn't had any new ideas 

Edited by Nar123, 07 June 2015 - 01:20 AM.

#199 Otaru

Otaru

絶対 負けない

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,489 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 11:49 PM

IMO he's doing that because he has no kittening idea anymore at all.
So he's writing about what he knows. That's all.

sakurachansmallerbetter.jpg

#200 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 06 June 2015 - 11:51 PM

IMO he's doing that because he has no kittening idea anymore at all.
So he's writing about what he knows. That's all.

That's probably what it is

It's a testament to how bad of an author he is

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users