• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#1 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite anime/manga: Naruto, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note

Favorite TV shows: Supernatural and Sherlock

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:14 AM

Hey y'all! I'm Win-chan. Nice to meet you!  :shake: If you stumbled here, well thanks, I hope I don't bore you TOO much, haha. 

Anyways, I guess I'll get the 'getting to know me' stuff out of the way. Let's see... I'm 19 and a girl and I'm about to go back to college in a few months! :D I'm part of the music program, studying to get a degree in commercial music. It's basically like composition, except you learn how to write music for public use. My goal is to become a movie score composer! I listen to movie soundtracks all the time. My all time favorite is the Lord of the Rings soundtrack - ah, man, I could go on for days about it. I've even analyzed it and written essays  :sweat: I'm also a pianist who's won a few state competitions and absolutely ADORES Chopin. So yes. First thing to know about me is that I love music. Music is my LIFE. 

Next thing to know about me is that I have an amazing family that I adore! I have six siblings and we're all best buddies! And that's all I have to say about that.

Hmm... What else? Well, I obviously adore Naruto, and NaruSaku. NaruSaku is my OTP! I'm more of a Naruto marathoner, so I'm one of those people who doesn't read or watch anything for months and then I come back to it and have a whole lot to cover! I recently rewatched practically ALL of shippuden with my sister, and that just threw me into a Naruto mood. Hence the reason I'm here :lol: Gotta talk about it to somebody!

I found some questions online, and I'm gonna answer them just cuz I CAN! :happy: 

1. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR BEDROOM? Let's see... A giant Return of the King poster, a Hobbit poster of Gandalf, a poster of Middle Earth, and three fanarts I bought a convention: one of anbu Itachi, one of Edward and Al from FMA, and one of Cloud from Final Fantasy (funny story, I've never even played final fantasy. I just thought he was beautiful) I think there are some pictures of me that my mom put up a LONG time ago, but I can't even remember...

2. DO YOU PLAY BOARD GAMES? WHICH ONES? Mostly Balderdash. I'm more of a party games person myself, like Loaded Questions or Scattergories :)

3. WHAT MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? As previously stated, I ADORE soundtracks. I also love classical music. Chopin, Beethoven, Liszt, Rachmaninoff - they're all my jams. Classic rock, too: Led Zeppelin, Aerosmith, Styx. Oh, and Coldplay!

4. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Yup. 6:31 AM.

5. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Motivation -_-

6. WHO DO YOU MISS? My best friend and sister, Kims. 

7. ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH ANYONE? Do fictional characters count?  :lol:

8. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU KISSED? Ehh, my ex-boyfriend

9. WHAT"S YOUR MIDDLE NAME? Hmm... Maybe another time. 

10. THE BEST TV SHOW EVER CREATED? :O How can I answer that??? Naruto or Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, or maybe Supernatural... I don't even know!

11. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO? Uh... my brother I think. He's over here, working on his new app :) Smarty pants!

12. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Not really... but sometimes I do fear if I leave my leg off the side of the bed, a monster or something will grab it  :sweat:

13. THE LAST THING TO MAKE YOU CRY? Well, I just watched the MinatoxKushina flashback in the 240s, and I teared up :cry: 

14. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOGNE/PERFUME? I don't care.

15. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Well, I don't know. Sometimes I like brown hair, sometimes I like blond hair.

Gosh, I hope that wasn't horrendously boring! I just thought maybe a little get to know me was in order before I start going all philosophical or whatever ;P Most of this blog thing will probably consist of me, ranting about this or that, so... be warned. 

All right, well that's it for now! Maybe you'll get some interesting thoughts tomorrow or something... Probably on the Enneagram, or maybe my story. Who knows?? K, see ya!  :cool:

Edited by Win-chan, 09 July 2014 - 04:20 AM.

SHINACHIKU

tumblr_inline_ngnhtp3KQk1sy20ab.jpg

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#2 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts
  • Interests:Art, music, anime & manga, animals, dog training & behavior

"If I stumble, take a tumble
    Go ahead serve me another
    And if I fall I’ll give it my all
    ‘Cause the fall is half the fight "

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:08 AM

I play piano, too. Though my interest is more casual. I love music to death, but it's more like a hobby.

Nice intro, I thought it was interesting =)

I might steal the questionnaire.

tumblr_inline_nt19in1cWl1sat1vz_540_zpsd
"Don't ever turn me loose
Even when I turn my back"
~Relient K

#3 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Interests:Music, Piano, Violin, Composing, Writing, Reading, Enneagram, Psychology, Ancient History

Favorite ships: NARUSAKU!, MinaKushi, ShikaTema, IchiRuki, MustangxHawkeye, SayaxHaji

Favorite Naruto characters (in no particular order): Naruto, Kakashi, Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, Minato, Deidara, Gaara

Posted 09 July 2014 - 07:49 PM

Haha, well I'm glad somebody found it interesting! ^^ And dude, that's just great that you love music and play piano! Piano and music make the world go round :P Just kidding, but still. 

And go right ahead, steal the questionnaire. I stole it from somebody else's blog. Heheh. 

SHINACHIKU

The strong-willed, intelligent and powerful yet loving, tender, and sensitive heartthrob of Konoha.

#4 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 08:18 PM

Yup, music is awesome. I think I like music for the same reason I like art...it's basically art on a different medium.

I have a cousin who not only plays piano, but plays the harp as well. And she gives lessons. If only she lived nearby. I think she was learning other instruments, but ended up dropping them because it was too much to concentrate on at once.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 09 July 2014 - 08:19 PM.

~Relient K

#5 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 10 July 2014 - 12:50 AM

Haha, that was cute! The Minata x Kushina flashback had me bawling my eyes out too.

#6 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:44 AM

Hey, that wasn't boring at all! You seem to have a really fun personality ^^

I love music too... I play the violin and the piano at home :)

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#7 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 03:37 AM

Well thanks, you all!  :happy:

Have any of you guys played any of the Naruto video games? I'm currently watching my brother play Naruto Shippuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3, and he's fighting Deidara, and it is SO hard. I don't even know how it's done. Stupid Deidara, I used to love you but this game is making me really not like you! Anyway, I'm more of a RPG loving person, not so much a fighting game person. My favorite games are the Zelda games. I was trying to figure out if there are any Naruto games like that - it looks like some of the Ultimate Ninja Storm games are? I'm just curious because this summer, I am INCURABLY bored. -_- The thing is, I like to be productive, except for when it comes to doing something productive, I just don't feel like doing it *sigh* Oh well. 

SHINACHIKU

#8 Sedna

Sedna

Nostalgic

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts
  • Interests:Birds.

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:27 AM

I wish I had the video games!

#9 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:36 AM

I have Ultimate Ninja Storm Generations. Story mode isn't much, but I got the game mainly for its extra content anyway.

You can get download demos of the games. I have demos of all but one of the ninja storm series. Throughout their story mode, they are fighting games. But the ones with an actual storyline do appear to have a hub world where you can run around and complete missions and mini stories, stuff like that.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 10 July 2014 - 11:13 AM.

~Relient K

#10 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 11 July 2014 - 06:19 AM

Hey Win-chan :)! Just happened to stumble upon your blog and truth be told, it is not boring at all! Its fun to read that tbh :D....Well, as you read it on my profile, I am much into games and stuff :D. But I am more of into first person shooters and third persons. Rpgs...have played less of em...but sure I'll try them now

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#11 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 03:04 AM

Woo! Another person who thinks I'm not boring! :P If any of you are interested in the Clash of Ninja Games, they're pretty good. They're like a better version of Super Smash Brothers because the combat is better, except story mode (on shippuden anyway) is IMPOSSIBLE. And the only way to unlock characters to play is by completing story mode. :P I haven't really played first person shooters, mostly because I'm really bad at every one I've played... Heheh. And I only have Nintendo products, because for some reason, my parents are opposed to XBOX and Playstation. Ah well. 

Speaking of my parents... and, since this is a blog, I'm going to share an awkward story that happened today! So, I'm home for the summer with my parents and two of my siblings, and there isn't much to do. Most of the time, I either hang out with friends, practice instruments, hang out here on H&E, or write my story (or more accurately, attempt to write - writer's block sucks). The first thing you need to know about my parents is that they are extremely... sensitive, I guess, when it comes to anything slightly inappropriate. Like, my dad always fasts forward through PG-13 "sex scenes" that don't even show anything other than making out and then has to rewind because we skipped important stuff, he dislikes Shrek because he thinks it has crude humor, just stuff like that. If he hears a swear word, he literally cringes. Now, I myself don't ever swear (we're all religious and that's the reason for my dad's uber-sensitivity), but I don't freak out if other people do. In fact, especially in stories, I think it's hilarious! Like Supernatural or FMA? Those have some great lines.

So anyway, one of the aspects of a character of mine, Adrian, is he has kind of a dirty mouth, and it's not like I formed him that way. I just discovered him and that was who he was and there was no changing it! (it's hard to explain...) As a result, my story has some language. No F or S words, but all the rest, maybe... :3 Anyway, I just write Adrian the way he is, and I've got no control over it! So there I was, going down to eat dinner of hamburgers, when my mother puts this paper in my face and says, "Lindsay, did you write this?" all accusatory. And I just look down and see MY writing, and it's none other than the quote from the end of the book (quick context: This exchange is between two brothers at the coronation of the newest emperor):

"Do you think I'd make a sexy emperor?"

"Um, no."

"Damn."

And my super sensitive to anything dad was just so disappointed when he found out I'd written that VULGARITY and... it was really awkward. I'm just like, "Dudes, it's just the frickin D word..." But they were shaken. The weird part? Why the heck did it print in the first place??? Seriously. The only computer this story's even on is my computer, and nobody knows the password, and I didn't even know I was connected to the printer. Even if I was, I hadn't opened up my story. And even if I had, why did it only print the last two pages I had written? O.o The world will never know... 

Anyway, that's my story of the day. Ridiculous, I know. Who would've thought that writing mild swear words would be the cause of such despair! Haha. Golly gee whiz. Sometimes that makes it difficult to write what needs to be written, because I think of getting a book published and my parents reading it and being like, "How dare you write something so horrible!" and I'm just like, "But it's not even bad! It's just a swear word, guys! It's not like I wrote some graphic sex scene!" Sigh. Oh well. You'd think I was 12 the way I'm talking about that :P It's just... they're so sensitive.

Aaand, if you're interested, you should check out some of my writing here at figment! I'd much appreciate it! 

http://figment.com/u...indsay-Laurelle

If you'd like to hear other stories of the day, hold your breath. All I did was sleep, go to a painting lesson, eat Panda Express, shop at Sam's Club forever, and talk to my sister for three and a half hours on the phone. In other words, not exciting at all. 

Confession of the day: I secretly crackship DeiSaku and am working on a DeiSaku fanfiction (it's not very far along though). Heheheh... Don't judge, don't judge. 

Edited by Win-chan, 12 July 2014 - 03:07 AM.

SHINACHIKU

#12 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 07:50 AM

And, again, if anyone's interested, you can listen to two of my piano pieces here:

http://www.chirbit.com/Linda96

I might update it but I probably won't. I don't think anyone uses that website anyway. :P

SHINACHIKU

#13 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 12 July 2014 - 08:46 AM

My mom is the same way. It's to the point where I don't watch anything in front of her that she doesn't already approve of, because everything else is up for criticism. Heh, I hope she never comes across my fanfiction account, because although I don't swear either, if I'm writing a character that does nothing is censored. That, and in a couple of instances there are jokes that she would feel were inappropriate. (My mom's a good mom, just a little overprotective.) I admit if my dad were around, I wouldn't want him reading those fanfics either. He was more open-minded, but he would feel that I crossed a line or two.

~Relient K

#14 narusaku256

narusaku256

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,974 posts
  • Interests:Everything :D

Posted 12 July 2014 - 09:05 AM

Why don't you try Soundhound? I don't know whether it is just for electro music, EDM and Trance music, so basically electronic stuff, but if you can upload your pieces on whatever site you mentioned, Soundhound should accept it as well! Just give it a shot. Its a matter of preferance actually but I guess Soundhound is better.

tumblr_nokgzxLJ4A1ts94lmo1_500.gif

#15 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 13 July 2014 - 12:35 AM

Checked out some of your writing. Only two of them in the link so far, plan to check out the other two (there's four, right?) later this weekend. I like your writing style.

I'm not much of a writer so I don't know all that much about it, but I tend to think that a character almost having a mind it's own, like your character that just turned out to have a dirty mouth, is a mark of good writing and good character development.

Edited by questdrivencollie, 13 July 2014 - 12:35 AM.

~Relient K

#16 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 13 July 2014 - 01:16 AM

I listened to your piano pieces, and I have to say they sound really good! You really know how to play!

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#17 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:25 AM

Read your writing on figment. I enjoyed Simply a Magician and Technical Aspects of the Perfect Ballade. Very well done and your descriptions made it feel almost as though you're standing there watching what's going on.

~Relient K

#18 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:11 AM

Oh, thank you all so much for doing that! I'm glad you enjoyed my writing and music ^^ I really appreciate it! It's one of those things, where you work really hard on something and you just want to share it. Again, thanks! I feel so loved!  :love: If either of you have something you'd like me to look at or read or something, I'd be more than happy to!  :lol:

My mom is the same way. It's to the point where I don't watch anything in front of her that she doesn't already approve of, because everything else is up for criticism. Heh, I hope she never comes across my fanfiction account, because although I don't swear either, if I'm writing a character that does nothing is censored. That, and in a couple of instances there are jokes that she would feel were inappropriate. (My mom's a good mom, just a little overprotective.) I admit if my dad were around, I wouldn't want him reading those fanfics either. He was more open-minded, but he would feel that I crossed a line or two.

Yup, I'm glad somebody else understands. I completely identify with the over-protectiveness, too. But, IDK, I feel like sometimes, you just have to capture reality on paper, and that's the only way to do it. And, I myself am kind of idealistic, so quite a few of my writings will be handling difficult, maybe slightly "inappropriate" concepts, but in the end I want to make good triumph :P 

All right, it's time for more links! So, there's this personality typing thing that I absolutely ADORE, which I've gotten super good at. I've been studying it for like... four years, and I bought a book about it, and I use it to help develop characters and understand people. So, I thought maybe some of you would like to take it! Then if you take it and tell me your type, maybe I could talk about it with you and answer any questions you may have :)

http://www.eclectice...gram/dotest.php

IDK how good the test is, but take it anyways! I'm a type 9w1. Anyway, I just can't even express how much I love this personality typing system. Maybe I'll talk about it in the future... Maybe not. ;P

SHINACHIKU

#19 Win-chan

Win-chan

Eternal NaruSaku Warrior

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:28 AM

Oh dear, I almost forgot a confession of the day! (I wanna have one of these, just cuz it seems fun :P

I've cosplayed as Hinata Hyuga. And when I did, I wore an "I ship NaruSaku badge" all around the convetion. xD I would've been Sakura cause I like her more, but my body type is more Hinata's, so that's why. 

1186247_10153272074665595_1835200996_n.j

Let's see if I can find a better one for the name tag... Aha! 

trolly_hinata_by_yissy_chan-d6mpj0c.jpg

Heheheh... So evil. 

SHINACHIKU

#20 questdrivencollie

questdrivencollie

trainer of ninja hounds

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,735 posts

Posted 14 July 2014 - 03:47 AM

That's cool, I find personality stuff pretty fascinating.

I got 9w1 on the first test in the link. Second test got 6w7SO with 9 and 2 following close behind. I think the results from the first test were more accurate.

Though, the site states that many people believe personality type to be present at birth. And while I'm sure that's partly true, my personality seems to have changed from what I remember it being as a kid.

You do seem to make a good Hinata.

~Relient K

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users