Close
Photo

Whats your OTP now that NS was given the pipe?

• Please log in to reply
1517 replies to this topic

#661 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 06:02 PM

No Misty or no Serena possible and worst will another pervert like Brock or Alder. 

No, it won't happen. Characters like Brock and Alder wouldn't end up with characters like Misty and Serena. They are the type of characters who would be with a side character or a new character. But, if they were the protagonist then it would probably be one of them which is not the case.

Then again, Naruto is a lesson to take precautions from editors XD

#662 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 07:23 PM

No, it won't happen. Characters like Brock and Alder wouldn't end up with characters like Misty and Serena. They are the type of characters who would be with a side character or a new character. But, if they were the protagonist then it would probably be one of them which is not the case.

True that Did you think that Naruto in the would end alone? I thought many times that Naruto would end alone or die, but Hinata happened.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#663 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 07:33 PM

Well back on topic her's another one from me  :D

5.jpg

New series I got into. It's quite a charming romance story actually if anyone is interested. It's called Hensokukei Quadrangle or Anomolous System Quadrangle :wink:  those are the Main characters, Maki Eiji and Chino Kotoha. Only 12 chapters out so far

[post='http://www.mangahere...kei_quadrangle/'][/post]

Edited by Phantom_999, 31 August 2016 - 07:35 PM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#664 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 07:47 PM

Well back on topic her's another one from me  :D

New series I got into. It's quite a charming romance story actually if anyone is interested. It's called Hensokukei Quadrangle or Anomolous System Quadrangle :wink:  those are the Main characters, Maki Eiji and Chino Kotoha. Only 12 chapters out so far

[post='http://www.mangahere...kei_quadrangle/'][/post]

Tempting friend, but still I am salty with high blood pressure XD and more when Kalos end.  

#665 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 08:01 PM

True that Did you think that Naruto in the would end alone? I thought many times that Naruto would end alone or die, but Hinata happened.

Nop, I didn't. It always seemed to me he will have Sakura from what the manga showed, but I don't know what had gone into Kishimoto's head to accept giving her Sasuke. This is something that won't happen with any mangaka. But, possibilities and circumstances are always there...

@Phantom999: The title's name is interesting XD

Edited by T XD, 31 August 2016 - 08:02 PM.

#666 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 09:31 PM

you still haven't let go of what kishi did have you? its understandable the bastard deserves all the criticism he gets especially from females anyway regarding seren she's actually the most developed female companion we've seen so far and i could see ash with her the xy writers have taken the anime in a new and better direction after the kitten that was best wishes so much so that they created a character that has a past with ash you could sy they did a retcon like how the last as but unlike hinata while serena admires ash she found a passion to and worked hard what is hinata's passion nothing at all lol

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#667 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 09:45 PM

you still haven't let go of what kishi did have you? its understandable the bastard deserves all the criticism he gets especially from females anyway regarding seren she's actually the most developed female companion we've seen so far and i could see ash with her the xy writers have taken the anime in a new and better direction after the kitten that was best wishes so much so that they created a character that has a past with ash you could sy they did a retcon like how the last as but unlike hinata while serena admires ash she found a passion to and worked hard what is hinata's passion nothing at all lol

I didn't get affected from Kishimoto. I throw some humor in my posts sometimes. My point was how mangas and animes present characters and deal with them. Well, usually :D

#668 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 09:48 PM

I didn't get affected from Kishimoto. I throw some humor in my posts sometimes. My point was how mangas and animes present characters and deal with them. Well, usually :D

#669 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 31 August 2016 - 09:56 PM

I got to agree with you man, to me Kishi is just an after thought at this point.  Good points regarding Serena, She's gone through alot within the course of the series. I mean I love Dawn and Misty, but their characters in some way have remained the same from the beginning. It took a while to get Serena's goal, and that's something I really liked about her. It wasn't set in stone it took time before she decided, and I think that's very realistic. 

In terms of the anime, not movies like 2000 or Pokemon Heroes, Serena is one person who genuinely has a connection Ash before he became a trainer which really sticks out about her. Argubally she is the first pokegirl that came into his life. Also keep in mind that Serena helped Ash perfect Ash-Greninja and Ash in a way inspired her to do her very best in never giving up. Let's not forget how many characters have noted and teased Serena about her feelings towards Ash. Not to say, I'm pretty confident, but on a scale I will say 75% of me believes Serena will travel with Ash to Alola.  

Also keep in mind it has been stated in the XY series that you'll grow closer to someone if you give them a gift under the tree, and What exactly happened lol.

dsada_zpsvlmmatfs.jpg

Not say that everyone else is wrong,  cause it's your opinion. I'm just bringing up points, if that makes any sense.  

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#670 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 10:29 PM

I saw a post here before saying about something that it still has ten days. What is it ?

#671 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 10:50 PM

I got to agree with you man, to me Kishi is just an after thought at this point.  Good points regarding Serena, She's gone through alot within the course of the series. I mean I love Dawn and Misty, but their characters in some way have remained the same from the beginning. It took a while to get Serena's goal, and that's something I really liked about her. It wasn't set in stone it took time before she decided, and I think that's very realistic. 

In terms of the anime, not movies like 2000 or Pokemon Heroes, Serena is one person who genuinely has a connection Ash before he became a trainer which really sticks out about her. Argubally she is the first pokegirl that came into his life. Also keep in mind that Serena helped Ash perfect Ash-Greninja and Ash in a way inspired her to do her very best in never giving up. Let's not forget how many characters have noted and teased Serena about her feelings towards Ash. Not to say, I'm pretty confident, but on a scale I will say 75% of me believes Serena will travel with Ash to Alola.  

Also keep in mind it has been stated in the XY series that you'll grow closer to someone if you give them a gift under the tree, and What exactly happened lol.

dsada_zpsvlmmatfs.jpg

Not say that everyone else is wrong,  cause it's your opinion. I'm just bringing up points, if that makes any sense.  

i didn't know about the tree thing interesting and like ive said a few times before they have backed themselves into a corner they have put so much development with these two and they never had to episode 7 could of been the end of a possible relationship but instead they continue to push it so much to the point where serena almost confesses out of anger if the writers make amour a red herring the hate towards them will be far greater then when ash lost the league speaking of that the ratings dropped drastically in episode 39 so amour really is all they have left and if they don't give it proper closure or have serena continue traveling with him the hate traffic will be insane 

#672 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 10:58 PM

I saw a post here before saying about something that it still has ten days. What is it ?

you mean 10 episodes

#673 T XD

T XD

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,778 posts

Posted 31 August 2016 - 11:44 PM

you mean 10 episodes

I don't remember. Ok so what's it about the ten episodes thing ?

#674 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:43 AM

I don't remember. Ok so what's it about the ten episodes thing ?

10 episodes left of the series and they better wrap everything up nicely 

#675 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 04:54 PM

More Amour:

tumblr_ocsrhekgDi1tbi5leo1_500.jpg

http://aa12284.tumbl...445/amour-comic

#676 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 01 September 2016 - 05:41 PM

More Amour:

tumblr_ocsrhekgDi1tbi5leo1_500.jpg

http://aa12284.tumbl...445/amour-comic

I approve 😬

#677 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:01 PM

I approve

hey lucky today's episode confirmed templar's theory

#678 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:22 PM

hey lucky today's episode confirmed templar's theory

Which one??

#679 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 01 September 2016 - 07:39 PM

Which one??

the one about the league

#680 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,421 posts

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

Posted 01 September 2016 - 08:29 PM

the one about the league

Woah seriously??

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)