• This topic is locked This topic is locked
146 replies to this topic

#41 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 05 October 2011 - 08:47 AM

Submitted my one shot for the contest it's called Autumn day confessions. However I had no idea that I couldn't just upload my word document so god knows how crappy it must look on there. It's late and I'm dead tired but I also uplaoded the story on my fanfiction account where it looks right. So please enjoy and I'll edit my story when I'm not a zombie XD http://www.fanfictio...day_confessions

Edit ok woke up and fix it http://www.narusaku....ory.php?sid=637 there it is everyone enjoy.

Edited by Konohakitten, 05 October 2011 - 04:57 PM.

tumblr_ooscnzcUtt1uz1wpso1_500.gif

#42 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 05 October 2011 - 09:04 PM

Pretty awesome stuff there, Konohakitten.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#43 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts
  • Interests:Spending time with my husband and sons of course. Playing video games, drawing, writing fanfics, reading, watching crime shows, and paranormal shows.

Posted 06 October 2011 - 07:13 AM

QUOTE (Anguyen92 @ Oct 5 2011, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pretty awesome stuff there, Konohakitten.

Thanks biggrin.gif

#44 Amy-chan

Amy-chan

Blonde Gamer

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 308 posts
  • Interests:Animals

Posted 06 October 2011 - 06:28 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Oct 5 2011, 04:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Submitted my one shot for the contest it's called Autumn day confessions. However I had no idea that I couldn't just upload my word document so god knows how crappy it must look on there. It's late and I'm dead tired but I also uplaoded the story on my fanfiction account where it looks right. So please enjoy and I'll edit my story when I'm not a zombie XD http://www.fanfictio...day_confessions

Edit ok woke up and fix it http://www.narusaku....ory.php?sid=637 there it is everyone enjoy.

That one shot was really sweet Konohakitten-chan. smile.gif

#45 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 03:43 AM

QUOTE (Amy-chan @ Oct 6 2011, 12:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
That one shot was really sweet Konohakitten-chan. smile.gif

Thanks so much Amy-chan!

#46 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 01:17 AM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Oct 5 2011, 08:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Simply beatiful! How long did making/typing that take? Your a great author too. happy.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#47 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 05:31 AM

QUOTE (NaruSaku1 @ Oct 7 2011, 07:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Simply beatiful! How long did making/typing that take? Your a great author too. happy.gif

Thanks so much NaruSaku1 I had the idea in my head for a while but it took me about 3days to write. What takes longer is making sure it's edited.

#48 FoolishYoungling

FoolishYoungling

Jirou is best girl.

• ANBU
  • 6,158 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 02:05 PM

QUOTE (Konohakitten @ Oct 8 2011, 05:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Thanks so much NaruSaku1 I had the idea in my head for a while but it took me about 3days to write. What takes longer is making sure it's edited.

In my opinion, if you wanted to do it, you should probably keep up with writing, good potential really. happy.gif

Left Hand to the Future Pirate King

Vinsmoke "Black Leg" Sanji

2XtVwF6.png

#49 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 08 October 2011 - 02:35 PM

Finally submitted my piece to the autumn contest: Autumn Sky

Both great fics guys really good way to start the contest.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#50 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 08 October 2011 - 06:39 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Oct 8 2011, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Both great fics guys really good way to start the contest.

Err, Narudeeds and I had already posted stories for the contest, and posted that we had in this thread. The stories are in the folder as well.
Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#51 Konohakitten

Konohakitten

I ship faster than FedEx

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 08 October 2011 - 11:59 PM

Its so exciting I read everyone's stories and they are so warm and fluffy :3 I wish all of us so far, Toastywarrior, Narudeeds, and Ciardha the best of luck in the fanfiction section of the contest:D I'm hoping on trying to enter a picture as well for the art part of the contest. So come on fellow artist lets get more entries in there!

#52 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 09 October 2011 - 12:22 AM

QUOTE (ciardha @ Oct 8 2011, 02:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Err, Narudeeds and I had already posted stories for the contest, and posted that we had in this thread. The stories are in the folder as well.

Sorry didnt see them I'll read them as well.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#53 Madz

Madz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 13 October 2011 - 08:40 AM

Oh yaye a contest!
I'll see whether I can come up with something - not really for the competition but more for the excuse of writing about Narusaku.

And the way the manga is going I really feel the need to spread some Naru-saku in!

Madz.

#54 digifruit

digifruit

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 15 October 2011 - 03:11 AM

I have an idea for an autumn-themed oneshot, though I'm not sure if I'll be able to finish it before the deadline, haha sweatdrop.gif

#55 Fox-And-Flower

Fox-And-Flower

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 16 October 2011 - 06:34 PM

I kinda hope their will be some more fanart for this. If people have the time, i'd love to see what they come up with wow.png

#56 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 07:45 AM

Sorry everyone, but I have to honestly say your entries so far CANNOT POSSIBLY match up to probably the second-best author (next to PJ) in the NS fandom. Everyone, I present to you below, by the ONE and ONLY yvj!!!! *claps hands*

Autumn Dance

Its total word count is..... --Click here to view--
Over Seven FREAKIN' thousand!!!

And that's not all, I find it to be the deepest one of all compared to the rest of the entries. This is by far a true masterpiece of all NS oneshots I've seen so far.

PS: Is it all right for me to post someone else's contest entry here?? I don't think yvj has posted it here yet, so I'm doing the favor for him. If I'm breaking the rules, I apologize.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#57 Madz

Madz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:00 AM

I haven't read the story yet (I'm going to so now), but I'm a huge fan of yvj. His writing is amazing, so I'm sure the story will be as good as you claim!
Now, rushing to read it.

#58 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 08:02 AM

Yes, shame he still hasn't gotten his ass into gear with In Due Time.

248793.jpg

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#59 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:27 PM

QUOTE (Codus N @ Oct 19 2011, 03:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Sorry everyone, but I have to honestly say your entries so far CANNOT POSSIBLY match up to probably the second-best author (next to PJ) in the NS fandom.

Well, that's only your opinion really, and honestly this contest and all other previous contests held by H&E has not been about 'one-upping' each other. The spirit and point of all Heaven and Earth contests is for our members to share their love of our fave pairing characters, through fanfics and fanart, and to also add more fanworks to this awesome fandom. So EVERYONE'S entries are amazing and well-worth the entry.

And considering there is only one more week left for the contest, I hope MORE people will hurry up and upload their entries! happy.gif

QUOTE (Codus N @ Oct 19 2011, 03:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
PS: Is it all right for me to post someone else's contest entry here?? I don't think yvj has posted it here yet, so I'm doing the favor for him. If I'm breaking the rules, I apologize.

And no sorry, we'd rather have the author upload their own story. It was this person after all who wrote it, not you. If this author does not have a H&E account he can easily create one, and if he still wants to after that, he can then upload his own story ^^

#60 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 19 October 2011 - 02:39 PM

But he did state that he's entering.... so would yvj's piece still qualify??

And I know, it was kinda obnoxious of me to do that. But seriously, I'd probably give up the moment I saw his piece laugh.gif he's just THAT good.

Edited by Codus N, 19 October 2011 - 02:41 PM.

248793.jpg

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users