• Please log in to reply
4307 replies to this topic

#81 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 15 March 2010 - 05:30 AM

Fairy Tail 176

And I have to say...maybe Natsu does have feelings for Lucy. Might I add, bravo to Happy. /salute

Edited by No WhereMan, 15 March 2010 - 05:36 AM.

batman-arkham-city-wallpaper-wallpaper-0xl_batman_arkham_origins_logo.jpg

#82 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Mar 15 2010, 12:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fairy Tail 176

And I have to say...maybe Natsu does have feelings for Lucy. Might I add, bravo to Happy. /salute

I doubt it, he's likely worried as her being his nakama. I didn't really like the plot of cats>humans in Edoras, it just feels kind of childish. I agree that Happy finally gets his moment. biggrin.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 15 March 2010 - 07:09 AM.

#83 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:12 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Mar 15 2010, 03:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I doubt it, he's likely worried as her being his nakama. I didn't really like the plot of cats>humans in Edoras, it just feels kind of childish. I agree that Happy finally gets his moment. biggrin.gif

Well Wendy makes a great point, why did Natsu get so enraged over Lucy and not Happy or Charle? Aren't all three of them his nakamas?

Edited by No WhereMan, 15 March 2010 - 07:15 AM.

#84 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:39 AM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Mar 15 2010, 02:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well Wendy makes a great point, why did Natsu get so enraged over Lucy and not Happy or Charle? Aren't all three of them his nakamas?

Natsu knows the people of Edoras appraise Happy and Charlie. I believe anyone who was powerless, locked behind bars, and told their friend will probably be executed would react the same as Natsu and besides Natsu acting like that has been the norm when he's angry.

#85 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts
  • Interests:Star Wars, Writing, reading, Warhammer, WoW, Naruto, Anime in general. Movies, HK KungFu Movies, D&amp;D, video games (SFIV!!!) and various other things.

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:53 AM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Mar 15 2010, 03:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Natsu knows the people of Edoras appraise Happy and Charlie. I believe anyone who was powerless, locked behind bars, and told their friend will probably be executed would react the same as Natsu and besides Natsu acting like that has been the norm when he's angry.

Well Happy wasn't in any sort of danger when he was kidnapped during the Tower of Paradise arc, and Erza assured him of that. But Natsu went ballistic anyway. Not to mention he didn't know the extent of Charle and Happy's past with the people of Edoras until the soldier guy mentioned it after Wendy's statement. So it actually becomes significant how he reacts to the mentioning of Lucy's execution.

#86 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:59 AM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Mar 15 2010, 02:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well Happy wasn't in any sort of danger when he was kidnapped during the Tower of Paradise arc, and Erza assured him of that. But Natsu went ballistic anyway. Not to mention he didn't know the extent of Charle and Happy's past with the people of Edoras until the soldier guy mentioned it after Wendy's statement. So it actually becomes significant how he reacts to the mentioning of Lucy's execution.

I kind of feel your over analyzing the situation, but i agree to diagree let's put it at that. biggrin.gif

#87 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Location:Sunny (when there's no hurricane XD) South Florida!
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:27 PM

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Mar 15 2010, 03:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I kind of feel your over analyzing the situation, but i agree to diagree let's put it at that. biggrin.gif

I don't think he is. It's just the same as how SasuSaku fans will say that Naruto getting upset/extremely worried over Sakura is just because they are 'good friends'. While NaruSaku fans will see the potential romantic development in it. Really it all just comes down to a matter of opinion, and how each person sees the same thing happy.gif

#88 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:33 PM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Mar 15 2010, 02:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wendy made that comment to the soldiers outside, not to Natsu... The very first page of the chapter had Natsu asking about everybody. He then found out Charle and Happy were fine, but Lucy was going to be executed. Why shouldn't he feel more worried about Lucy in that moment?

#89 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts
  • Interests:Reading, writing fanfiction (check out my homepage) *shameless plug* XD, video games, and anime! ^_^

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:37 PM

Not even going to get into a 'pairing war' with this series. You guys can hash it out if you want tongue.gif

I'll just continue to enjoy the pairing that I like, and as long as no one puts it down just because they like a different pairing, I'm all good with whichever other pairings people like happy.gif

#90 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 11:45 PM

I don't even care about pairings o.O I think they just didn't realize Wendy was speaking to the soldiers and not to Natsu. FT doesn't need romance, it's entertaining as it is.

#91 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 12:14 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 15 2010, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Not even going to get into a 'pairing war' with this series. You guys can hash it out if you want tongue.gif

I'll just continue to enjoy the pairing that I like, and as long as no one puts it down just because they like a different pairing, I'm all good with whichever other pairings people like happy.gif

I wasn't mad at all, happy.gif It's just that sometimes in forums people share different opinions and you have to simply agree to disagree. biggrin.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 16 March 2010 - 12:16 AM.

#92 Sakura Blossoms

Sakura Blossoms

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kage
  • 8,418 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 12:18 AM

QUOTE (Miss Soupy @ Mar 15 2010, 07:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't even care about pairings o.O I think they just didn't realize Wendy was speaking to the soldiers and not to Natsu. FT doesn't need romance, it's entertaining as it is.

I wasn't...singling you out o.O

I said you *guys* meaning everyone on this page who has been talking about who Natsu likes.

QUOTE (Uzumakikage @ Mar 15 2010, 08:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wasn't mad at all, happy.gif It's just that sometimes in forums people share different opinions and you have to simply agree to disagree. biggrin.gif

I agree tongue.gif

#93 crazyefra

crazyefra

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 679 posts
  • Interests:Living, Having a lot of friends. <br />In terms of music, anything but Bachata (excluding Juan Luis Guerra), Reggaeton and Merengue. <br />In terms of anime and T.V. shows, Naruto, Bleach, Kekkaishi, Psych, Burn Notice, Mythbusters, Family Guy, Attack of the Show, White Collar, Heroes. <br />In terms of movies, anything but Twilight, &quot;girly&quot; movies, high school &quot;dramas&quot;, horror movies (excluding zombie flicks). <br />In terms of fanfics, I only read stories with NS as the pairing or Naruharem fics with Sakura being part of it and nothing where Sakura or Naruto gets bashed constantly and killed like if they were animals.

Posted 16 March 2010 - 12:20 AM

one of the pairings I would like to see happen is between Happy and Charle biggrin.gif
そして、あなたの声は私が聞いたすべてだった
しかし、私に値するものを手に入れる

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSaku, (Fem)NaruSaku, NaruSasu (as brothers, rivals, best friends), ShikaTema, NaruInoSaku, NaruHarem (excluding Hinata), MinaKushi, ChouIno, YahiKona
Fairy Tail: NatsuLucy, NatsuErza :D
Bleach: IchiRukia

Characters:
Naruto: Naruto, Sakura, Shikamaru, Konan, Gaara, Kushina, Kakashi, Ino
Fairy Tail: Erza, Happy, Natsu, Grey, Lucy, Gajeel
Bleach: Ichigo, Nell, Kenpachi, Rukia, Karin, Kon

Misc.: Linkin Park, Green Day

In between Anti and Pro: --Click here to view--

Pairings:
Naruto: NaruSakuHina, SakuHina, NaruTayu, KibaHina, SakuKarin
Bleach: IchiHime

Characters:
Naruto: Hinata, Tayuya, Karin, Itachi
Bleach: Orihime, Chad

Misc.: Yuri :D

Pairings:
Naruto: SasuSaku, NaruHina, NaruSasu (as gay lovers), KakaSaku, SasuAnyone, ShikaIno

Characters:
Naruto: Sasuke, Madara, "fanon" Hinata (not to be confused with canon Hinata), Kabuto
Bleach: Aizen, Yamamoto

Misc.:Twilight, Yaoi, Fillers, Sakura bashing

#94 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 12:21 AM

QUOTE (No WhereMan @ Mar 15 2010, 03:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Charle and Happy aren't the ones who'll be executed, Lucy is.

Edited by Cupcake-chan, 16 March 2010 - 01:41 AM.

#95 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 12:28 AM

QUOTE (Sakura Blossoms @ Mar 15 2010, 07:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I agree tongue.gif

But i already have. biggrin.gif

QUOTE (crazyefra @ Mar 15 2010, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
one of the pairings I would like to see happen is between Happy and Charle biggrin.gif

me too. happy.gif

#96 No WhereMan

No WhereMan

H&E's Dark Knight

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,264 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 01:21 AM

I simply don't like Charle. She's been completely and utterly rude to Happy for no reason. The thing is, if you don't like someone fine, there are nicer and more important more politer ways to letting them know. And the sad part is after this arc she'll probably have a change of heart after she sees how he really is and be a little bit nicer to him.

And that's crap.

Also rereading the manga i concede to your point about the direction of Wendy's question.

Edited by No WhereMan, 16 March 2010 - 01:24 AM.

#97 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 16 March 2010 - 06:07 AM

Got through seeing episode 22, it was ptetty good episode especially the anime did a good job with Natsu's rival Dragon Slayer. Can't wait for the showdown with the Elemental 4. happy.gif

Edited by Uzumakikage, 16 March 2010 - 06:09 AM.

#98 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 06:15 AM

Fairy Tail special: Rainbow Sakura
Wow.... th_confused0089.gif this is really OOC for Natsu but I actually like this sudden change in his attitude. wink.gif Chalk one up for NaLu again!! I think this shows that Mashima is starting to get serious about these two. Maybe he'll do it the next arc?? That was probably the first time I've seen him do something this sweet....

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

#99 Dreamer

Dreamer

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,952 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 07:24 AM

QUOTE (Newkerz @ Mar 19 2010, 01:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fairy Tail special: Rainbow Sakura
Wow.... th_confused0089.gif this is really OOC for Natsu but I actually like this sudden change in his attitude. wink.gif Chalk one up for NaLu again!! I think this shows that Mashima is starting to get serious about these two. Maybe he'll do it the next arc?? That was probably the first time I've seen him do something this sweet....

Looks like filler fan skits (.5), Mashima and several mangaka do it when they want to or have spare time, it's not related to the main story. Only mangafox seems to post that kind of stuff. happy.gif

#100 Codus N

Codus N

Highandnow

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,119 posts

Posted 19 March 2010 - 11:59 AM

But it can still be considered canon & foreshadowing.

248793.jpg

The family that couldn't be.

[post='http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EItApJttbY']An Underrated Song Worth Listening[/post]

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users