• Please log in to reply
54 replies to this topic

#41 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Music<br />Anime/Manga<br />Storywriting<br />Songwriting<br />Kicking butt and taking names! &gt;:D

Posted 11 November 2011 - 07:50 PM

Yet another dreaded...

BUMP!!!

Who needs some more anime-related guidance? And who has some feedback as well tongue.gif

#42 Anguyen92

Anguyen92

Loving hockey games and Hard Rock Music

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,336 posts
  • Interests:Reading forums, and listening to hard rock/alt rock music.

Posted 11 November 2011 - 10:45 PM

Well, started watching R-15, I've like the plot and the characters and everything is pretty good other than some light that's blurring certain things. I mean if the friken light dude is going to put that light, then the producers might as well not put that image there at all in the first place.

Edited by Anguyen92, 11 November 2011 - 10:46 PM.

abiiisig8.jpg

whatcolor_iswhite.jpg

#43 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts
  • Interests:Music<br />Anime/Manga<br />Storywriting<br />Songwriting<br />Kicking butt and taking names! &gt;:D

Posted 12 November 2011 - 12:31 AM

QUOTE (Anguyen92 @ Nov 11 2011, 10:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, started watching R-15, I've like the plot and the characters and everything is pretty good other than some light that's blurring certain things. I mean if the friken light dude is going to put that light, then the producers might as well not put that image there at all in the first place.

Nah man, that's done for comedic purposes/unnecessary fanservice...

But if you look at the entire premise of the story, then you realize that it was bound to happen ¬_¬

#44 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:08 AM

Well I'm looking for some more action tsundere romance anime. Shakugan no Shana I just finished watching. Hyakka Rouran: Samurai Girls I am currently watching. Durarara I seen but wasnt really into it, and Also Freezing loved it wish there was a 2nd season. But yeah just looking for some action tsundere anime.

8c5a9c63d23baf4e9d077bf65597592bb55115a2

#45 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 17 November 2011 - 11:03 PM

QUOTE (Fyuria'sLeo @ Nov 15 2011, 02:08 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well I'm looking for some more action tsundere romance anime. Shakugan no Shana I just finished watching. Hyakka Rouran: Samurai Girls I am currently watching. Durarara I seen but wasnt really into it, and Also Freezing loved it wish there was a 2nd season. But yeah just looking for some action tsundere anime.

Well then you might like...

Demonbane
Macross Frontier (?)
DN Angel
Soul Link
Chrono Crusade

I hope it's to your liking :3

#46 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts
  • Interests:Space, Video Games, Drawing, Writing, Science, Reading, Friendship. Mostly things about space.

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:50 AM

QUOTE (LegendaryArcanine42 @ Nov 17 2011, 06:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well then you might like...

Demonbane
Macross Frontier (?)
DN Angel
Soul Link
Chrono Crusade

I hope it's to your liking :3

Thanks LA I've only seen DN angel so ill check the other's out.

#47 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 02:34 PM

No problem Leo biggrin.gif

#48 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:49 PM

I love Fallout. Not specifically Fallout, but the whole "post-apocalypse" thing. It's pretty awesome. I read Psyren which had a post-apocalypse future in it, but that wasn't where it was set. Know of anything filling what I speak of? And no, Evangelion is not what I call post-apocalypse. I mean like, post Nuclear apocalypse.

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#49 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:26 PM

QUOTE (Ulgamoth @ Feb 23 2012, 11:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I love Fallout. Not specifically Fallout, but the whole "post-apocalypse" thing. It's pretty awesome. I read Psyren which had a post-apocalypse future in it, but that wasn't where it was set. Know of anything filling what I speak of? And no, Evangelion is not what I call post-apocalypse. I mean like, post Nuclear apocalypse.

Um, well... I don't really know much about the whole Nuclear thing and I doubt these would fit what you're looking for (it's been a while) but I think you might like these...

The Third: The Girl With the Blue Eye
GunxSword
Desert Punk
Big O
Ergo Proxy
Overman King Gainer
Xabungle

Unfortunately, quite a few of these are Mecha-based and they don't quite capture the unique essence of Fallout, but I hope these do tongue.gif

#50 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
  • Interests:Comic-books: Superman, Spider-Man, Fantastic Four, Batman, X-Men...
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:43 PM

If what you want is post-Nuclear apocalypse... then you absolutely MUST read Hokuto no Ken/Fist of North Star. Although it is a martial arts manga, so maybe it is not quite what you are looking for.

Gunnm is also highly recommended.

Space Battleship Yamato/Starblazers is a sort of StarTrek sci-fi show, but the series begins after Earth has been turned into a radioactive, barren wasteland, so maybe it counts.

Xabungle

Wow. I am glad of someone remembers this show. This year is its thirty anniversary, by the way (as well like Macross 30th anniversary. And Mazinger-Z 40th anniversary).

super-robot-wars-poster.jpg

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#51 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 09:46 PM

QUOTE (Jenskott @ Feb 24 2012, 09:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow. I am glad of someone remembers this show. This year is its thirty anniversary, by the way (as well like Macross 30th anniversary. And Mazinger-Z 40th anniversary).

Omg! I had no idea it was that old!

I watched it because it seemed like a really cools how, and I thought it was about as old as maybe Gundam or Case Closed... Whoa O.o

So that show was around when Super Sentai was, amazing! biggrin.gif

#52 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts
    Manga/anime: Ranma 1/2, Saint Seiya, Kimagure Orange Road, Fist of North Star, Touch, City Hunter, Rurouni Kenshin, Mazinger Z, Devilman, Cutey Honey, Daimos, Space Battleship Yamato, Captain Harlock, Gundam, Bubblegum Crisis, Lone wolf and Cub, Naruto...
    Cartoons: Ninja Turtles, The Transformers, Thundercats, G. I. Joe, The Real ghostbusters, He-Man, SilverHawks, Batman TAS, Avatar...
    Videogames: Super Mario Bros, The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, King of Fighters, Earthbound, Golden Sun, Castlevania, Fire Emblem, Donkey Kong Country, Kirby, Kid Icarus, Final Fantasy, Sonic, Alex Kid, Golden Axe, Phantasy Star, Shining Force, Panzer Dragoon, Street Fighter, Mega Man, Crash Bandicoot, Medievil, Dragon Quest, Secret of Mana, Terranigma...
    Movies: Riders of Lost Ark, The Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, The Ghostbusters, Highlander, Robocop, Return to Oz, Conan the Barbarian, The Goonies...
    Books: The Lord of the Rings, The Neverending Story, The Wizard of Oz, Dracula, Treasure's Island, Journey to the Center of Earth, The Black Arrow, Alice in Wonderland...

Posted 25 February 2012 - 08:35 AM

Omg! I had no idea it was that old!

I watched it because it seemed like a really cools how, and I thought it was about as old as maybe Gundam or Case Closed... Whoa O.o

Well, it IS a cool show.

In fact it is less old than Gundam. Gundam was born in 1979. Xabungle in 1982 (by the way, both series were made by Yoshiyuki Tomino).

Case Closed started in 1994. Funny. It is older than I believed.

So that show was around when Super Sentai was, amazing!

Super sentai shows are even older (and it is still ongoing). I know that because a friend of mine is just so obssessed with Sentai like I am with Super Robot shows.

Do you want to take over the world, huh? Well, you'll have to go through us first!

#53 LegendaryArcanine42

LegendaryArcanine42

'TIS LEGENDARY BRO!!!

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 462 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 11:39 PM

Mind=Blown O.o

You seem to be an even greater Anime Guru than I, have you spoken with the elders recently XD

#54 Jenskott

Jenskott

Summoning Master

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:39 PM

Mind=Blown O.o

You seem to be an even greater Anime Guru than I, have you spoken with the elders recently XD

I do not know about being or not being an Anime Guru, but I have been watching anime since the eighties, and reading manga nearly so long. And I love old-school anime, so it is easier to me knowing stuff about classic shows.

On the other hand, I barely know about shows made in the last decade , so it all balances out. XD

#55 Fyuria'sLeo

Fyuria'sLeo

Dork

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,847 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 11:06 PM

My god I cant for the life of me find anymore Tsundere anime, anything is fine but action romance with a tsundere character would be great.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users