Close
Photo

What would the NaruSaku relationship be like?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
19 replies to this topic

#1 NaruSakuNo1Fan

NaruSakuNo1Fan

Kanto's Champion

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Naruto (and, by definition, NaruSaku xD), SAO, Kaichou-Wa Maid Sama- USUI ILY, Pokémon, eating, sleeping, Watashi Ni xx Shinasai and a whole ton of other mangas :) I like sitting in bed on the internet, popping bubble wrap, making fart noises, and singing karaoke with my best friend. Basically, I just love being a pale, nerdy, lazy, permanently sleepy, grumpy otaku. :P

Favorite weird ship?

Mavis x Laxus. Duh.

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:42 PM

I've been thinking of the movie and how everyone says they're going be together (which is what I'm hoping for!). But since there's never really been a relationship between teenagers [can't really count Kurenai and Asuma here xD] in Naruto that we can base one off of.

So what do you think they'd be like? Would they be open, or what?

a3ly5_zpsac167236.gif

Anji-chan loves NaruSaku <3   :w00t: 

Sharingan is red

Rasengan is blue
If you won't be my valentine I’ll Chidori you~

#2 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 03:46 PM

It would be a very loving relationship with full support of each other. Sometimes, Sakura may hit Naruto because he does something stupid or gets embarrassed, but that's the spice of it. Even though she may hit him from time to time, at the end of the day they would love each other forever.

At night they would snuggle into each other. Naruto perhaps worried about the future and Sakura reassuring him that all she needs to hear his heart beat to know that everything will be okay. That she knows everything will be okay as long as Naruto stays close to her and she will protect him just as he protects her.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#3 ns.Believe.It

ns.Believe.It

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:Coding, Long walks, Driving.
    Arsenal FC.

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:08 PM

How would the NS relationship be like? Like the very best of combinations- like bread and butter, like milk and cookies. NS will be like Heaven and Earth combining together.  

Edited by ns.Believe.It, 15 August 2014 - 04:17 PM.

tumblr_mzzew0nSyr1t3jjq1o1_500.gif

'No matter what I do, I guess Happiness is a feeling that I'll never experience'

#4 elmas

elmas

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,445 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:10 PM

They will love each other forever.Sakura will be a caring mom and wife.Sure she'll beat him but she'll always love him.Naruto will be more mature but he'll be always goofy and naughty.They will be happy. :nslove:

tumblr_nipy94W2uE1tjr97wo2_500.gif

#5 luffyq1

luffyq1

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,371 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:14 PM

It'll be like your typical marriage. It'll have love, support, trust and all that other stuff.

Untitled_zpsbc671263.png

#6 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:20 PM

My guess is their relationship would be extremely passionate in every way.  Very intense.  

They'll fight, play, and love each other to the point of exhaustion and never look back.   :love:

#7 Gojira

Gojira

Kyuubi

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,217 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:20 PM

Pretty much like it is now only they wuld be living together

Which brings up another question I wonder if Sakura is still livibg with her parents in the movie

eh10ut.jpg

#8 Liu bie

Liu bie

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,800 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:35 PM

If the movie wants to show their  relationship I believe they will have ups and  downs, probably NS  have a fight during the movie by the end of the movie they will happy again. If there is part 3 probably  their relationship will be like Asuma and Kurenai in very special occasions they will show  something.

Edited by Liu bie, 15 August 2014 - 05:09 PM.

tumblr_pjk2ly8zId1s1sw7fo5_400.gif

Saintia Sho   :argh: The Gold Saints

#9 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 15 August 2014 - 04:40 PM

I hope there will be a part 3

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#10 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 15 August 2014 - 05:13 PM

It will probably be like a Minato and Kushina relationship yes Sakura may hit Naruto at times because he might do something inappropriate but she only hits him because she loves him and she just wants the best from Naruto. Also probably at night Sakura might have doubts but Naruto will put a smile on her face showing that there's nothing to fear because Naruto is there! Lol (I just made a ryhme) and Naruto will kiss Sakura on her forehead at times when she's feeling sad or cuddle with her to show her he loves her.

#11 Kyaerai

Kyaerai

My faith in humanity.

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 733 posts

Posted 15 August 2014 - 09:30 PM

Pretty much MinaKushi XD
WqQwzgf.gif

#12 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts
  • Interests:NaruSaku playing video games watching Pokemon XY talking to other NS fans

Posted 16 August 2014 - 08:23 PM

I just thought of something what if Sakura wanted the D from Naruto so bad how would she get it? Lol would she yell at him? Or ask politely?

#13 Raito

Raito

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 634 posts
  • Interests:Playing Football(Soccer)®

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:05 PM

I picture their relationship like Minato and Kushina's relationship. Even tho Kushina was hot headed, she really matured as she grew older. That's a development to come to Sakura in this movie.

Fate%2Bstay%2Bnight%2B6.gif

#14 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 09:13 PM

Is anyone gonna answer my question? Lol I know that sounds inappropriate but I just thought of that.

#15 Uzumaki9000

Uzumaki9000

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 618 posts
  • Interests:Movies, drawing, painting, reading and video games.

Posted 16 August 2014 - 10:54 PM

Is anyone gonna answer my question? Lol I know that sounds inappropriate but I just thought of that.

She will ask him to give her the D with a sexy voice hehe.

Edited by Uzumaki9000, 16 August 2014 - 10:54 PM.

#16 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 16 August 2014 - 11:08 PM

She will ask him to give her the D with a sexy voice hehe.

I think she might yell at him to give her the D but in a sexy way.

#17 NaruSakuNo1Fan

NaruSakuNo1Fan

Kanto's Champion

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts
  • Interests:Naruto (and, by definition, NaruSaku xD), SAO, Kaichou-Wa Maid Sama- USUI ILY, Pokémon, eating, sleeping, Watashi Ni xx Shinasai and a whole ton of other mangas :) I like sitting in bed on the internet, popping bubble wrap, making fart noises, and singing karaoke with my best friend. Basically, I just love being a pale, nerdy, lazy, permanently sleepy, grumpy otaku. :P

Favorite weird ship?

Mavis x Laxus. Duh.

Posted 18 August 2014 - 12:31 AM

I thought about it. 

Then totally rejected the idea.

And now I'm here. 

I honestly can't see how, but I think she'd do that dere dere (the other half of tsundere, tsun tsun [meaning to turn away in disgust, and dere dere (デレデレ) meaning to become 'lovey dovey']) where she blushes and puts her head down and mumbles about it and Naruto'd be all like "So kawaii" and that'd be that.

a3ly5_zpsac167236.gif

Sharingan is red

Rasengan is blue

#18 BlazingDynamo

BlazingDynamo

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,304 posts

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:17 AM

I thought about it. 

Then totally rejected the idea.

And now I'm here. 

I honestly can't see how, but I think she'd do that dere dere (the other half of tsundere, tsun tsun [meaning to turn away in disgust, and dere dere (デレデレ) meaning to become 'lovey dovey']) where she blushes and puts her head down and mumbles about it and Naruto'd be all like "So kawaii" and that'd be that.

I think she might yell at him she'll probably be like "give me the D now Naruto"!

Edited by BlazingDynamo, 18 August 2014 - 02:19 AM.

#19 dylanrivers10000

dylanrivers10000

Blow this up like pyromania-def leppard

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 422 posts
  • Location:on the moon shadow and i blew up the earth, now along side the ENTIRE CALL OF DUTY FRANCHISE, and the A-TEAM
  • Interests:proving people that being stereotypical about me and bashing me is impolite, and is just rude!!!

Posted 18 August 2014 - 01:24 AM

a fragile one, and strong at once

Neil-Young-Rockin-In-The-Fre-101219.jpg

#20 NaruSakuNo1Fan

NaruSakuNo1Fan

Kanto's Champion

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 103 posts

Favorite weird ship?

Mavis x Laxus. Duh.

Posted 18 August 2014 - 04:42 PM

Pretty much MinaKushi XD

Minato washing that dish xD

a3ly5_zpsac167236.gif

Sharingan is red

Rasengan is blue

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users