413 replies to this topic

#41 Insurrection

Insurrection

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:30 PM

Hey can some one check Sakura on the bottom left panel of page 15, something doesn't look right.

#42 Namikaze Minato

Namikaze Minato

Academy Student

• Academy Student
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:34 PM

QUOTE (Insurrection @ Oct 29 2009, 08:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hey can some one check Sakura on the bottom left panel of page 15, something doesn't look right.

lol maybe she is thinking of grabbing his ass?? xD

#43 RedDelicious

RedDelicious

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:43 PM

Naruto: I...I hate people that lie to themselves!

What if, subconsciously, Naruto believed what Sakura was telling him (even though her delivery lacked subtlety)?
Then his anger, and this statement, would actually be directed at himself, for denying what he has wanted to hear for so long.

(I think I should stay away until the next chapter comes out. Too many ways this can go.)

#44 Nadishani

Nadishani

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:48 PM

anyone else finished kakashi's sentence 'sakura you'-'re doing it wrong? tongue.gif

but seeing as we can't say how the naruto sakura convo will play out let's talk about something different.
Raikage for president?!

Edited by Nadishani, 29 October 2009 - 08:50 PM.

#45 Strangelove

Strangelove

And guess what's inside it

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 08:49 PM

QUOTE (Namikaze Minato @ Oct 29 2009, 09:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
lol maybe she is thinking of grabbing his ass?? xD

She should have done that instead...anyways im done with this chapter for today, hopefully next week we will know why Naruto did what he did.

Edited by Strangelove, 29 October 2009 - 08:55 PM.

tumblr_mo8pka1E1T1qflb4co1_500.gif

#46 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:31 PM

Wow, I love Lees expressions so much, it was like funniest part of the chapter. Noticed a big difference between the spoiler and the actual chapter... Danzou says if he (Danzou) dies, they should take out his eye? I thought in the spoiler Danzou was saying he wanted Ao's eye.

Anyways, on to the dramaz. I have to say...this was like the worst translation yet. Some of the lines Sakura says are so crappy facepalm.png I think Yamato looks so annoyed at first because it seems like some silly kid thing, confessing love XDD he is just like WTH?! Kakashi though is used to it, thus the lazy eye~

So anyways, Sakura says she loves him. I'm undecided if that initial confession is real or not. Then right away she says she doesn't care about Sasuke, which is obviously made to look like a complete lie. Naruto is shown to doubt right away, most likely because of the mention of Sasuke. So he is already aware that something is up.

When Naruto says it must be a joke, she looks kind of worried. Sort of like, oh no he figured it out?! So she laughs it off and tries to explain. Kiba must want to voice his opinion, for we are shown him remembering Sakura asking them to let her handle the situation. So Sakura says she will tell him why her opinion changed. Sai looks worried too, but boy, her should look worried! Naruto just looks on alert and judgmental.

Then we have that panel of Sakura speaking, right before Naruto flashbacks. It's like he really knows something is wrong, by her expressions and words and then he remembers how much she wanted Sasuke to pay attention to her. I am reminded of the bench scene in ch. 3 actually, when Sakura confesses what she really wants, for her to be acknowledged by Sasuke. Naruto realized he loved her because she was willing to do anything to reach her goal. I think he probably expects that, because she is like him in that respect, she can't let Sasuke go. So it becomes obvious that she is putting up this huge front.

So then we have the hug, her way of expressing her love. I think for most of this part she is being truthful about her feelings here. I don't really like the line "I've become one of them" but, whatever, she is trying to tell the truth there I think. She further explains how Sasuke is hurting her. Really, why should Naruto, by now, believe for even an instant that she isn't hurting still? It's quite obvious she is. Sasuke still hurts her, but she does know that Naruto makes her feel good. Obvious conflicted feelings. She is falling for Naruto, but she still holds those feelings for Sasuke. I say falling for, because I think it is clear she couldn't truthfully say she chooses Naruto. That means she isn't quite in love with him. Sad...yeah...but we must face the truth and go forward from here. So Naruto can't take it anymore, he pushes her away and forces her to face him. He stares her down, and her confidence seems to break as she looks at him. She tries, once again, to lighten the mood with a smile and pretty words, but it doesn't work. Naruto wants to know the truth, and hopefully next chapter Sakura will give it to him.

#47 Destiny

Destiny

Queen of the hard hitters!

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 691 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:33 PM

uggggh It sounds sooooo fake and so rebound-ish. COME ONE SAKURA. PLEASE. It feels like she's just trying to use his love against him. oooo I'm so anxious for next chapter now. I NEED EXPLANATIONS THIS INSTANT... ON EVERY CHARACTERS END... These sentences that aren't being finished. Bull spit! Just say it!

Love is everything.

#48 Cupcake-chan

Cupcake-chan

<3

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,282 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (Destiny @ Oct 29 2009, 05:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
uggggh It sounds sooooo fake and so rebound-ish. COME ONE SAKURA. PLEASE. It feels like she's just trying to use his love against him. oooo I'm so anxious for next chapter now. I NEED EXPLANATIONS THIS INSTANT... ON EVERY CHARACTERS END... These sentences that aren't being finished. Bull spit! Just say it!

I AGREE!! I mean, I was like, yea right, I mean, it doesn't even look like she means it, and shouldn't have said it in front of everyone out of the blue, and another thing I saw was one of her fake smiles. I just can't help but feel that Sakura is actually toying with Naruto's feeling, it even sounds like it. No wonder Naruto acted the was he did.

#49 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 29 October 2009 - 09:55 PM

QUOTE (Derock @ Oct 29 2009, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Clearly, you haven't read Part 1 on Sakura's development. If she was lying about her feelings for Naruto, I would've expected no blushes appearing on her face panels which will tell us: "Oh hell NO!" That will definitely give all of her haters/bashers/NH/SS multiple field days with "The Truth: She's a B*tch" comments. dry.gif

tongue.gif Oh yeah it so true that the Hater can see the Truth with the Blush ectt. So she is called a B*tch comments.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, people she blushed three or four panel and smiled every time she talked about Naruto. I believe you think actual confession are perfect which is wrong action to believe. Not every confession is perfect beyond believe, I don't think it rushed I think it a true version of a confession. Not that over the top romantic spay love confession, you see in movies and Romantic Manga.

Edited by RyrineaHaruno, 29 October 2009 - 10:01 PM.

#50 RasenHolder

RasenHolder

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:06 PM

BAHA LEES FACE ON PAGE 9 AND YAMATO PRICLESS XD BWAHA!!!! XD I bet narutos thoughts really towards lee is I win bushy-brow >X] OMG LEE IS CRYING LOL! poor lee wink.gif WHY DID THEY CHANGE IT TO LIKE ehh.. i guess it means love right?

Edited by RasenHolder, 29 October 2009 - 10:38 PM.

You gave me the wing's to fly.

NaruSaku.. <33

I'll bring you back.. Sasukeits a promise Of a life time..

CREDIT: zKrXita on deviantart for the amazing Gif images =]

#51 RyrineaHaruno

RyrineaHaruno

I <3 Mass Effect

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,765 posts
  • Interests:Writing, drawing, Wicca, woman's history, Sewing, and series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism, The paranormal, the occult and as well. as Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and different culture's then mine. Harry potter

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:12 PM

I bet that was his thought as well. tongue.gif

#52 dfammer

dfammer

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 207 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:13 PM

Naruto loves Sakura,Sakura loves Naruto but she is pissing Naruto off by lying about her feelings for Sasuke and her "fake' smile is all about her being a bad liar and Naruto can pick that up.

#53 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:13 PM

You know the edit button is there for a reason right RasenHolder?

Edited by Shadow-kun, 29 October 2009 - 10:14 PM.

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

#54 RasenHolder

RasenHolder

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:15 PM

Chyea too right XD!

NaruSaku.. <33

#55 Cloud

Cloud

SOLDIER

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,565 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:19 PM

QUOTE (RasenHolder @ Oct 29 2009, 06:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
BAHA LEES FACE ON PAGE 9 AND YAMATO PRICLESS XD BWAHA!!!! XD

QUOTE (RasenHolder @ Oct 29 2009, 06:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
WHY DID THEY CHANGE IT TO LIKE ehh.. i guess it means love right?

QUOTE (RasenHolder @ Oct 29 2009, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG LEE IS CRYING LOL! poor lee happy.gif

QUOTE (RasenHolder @ Oct 29 2009, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I bet narutos thoughts really towards lee is I win bushy-brow >X]

I sense a disturbance in the Editforce. Multiple posts do not do.

#56 RasenHolder

RasenHolder

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:20 PM

sorry "T_T

NaruSaku.. <33

#57 RasenHolder

RasenHolder

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:23 PM

QUOTE (dfammer @ Oct 29 2009, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Naruto loves Sakura,Sakura loves Naruto but she is pissing Naruto off by lying about her feelings for Sasuke and her "fake' smile is all about her being a bad liar and Naruto can pick that up.

nah I just reacon he knows shes lying about bringing sasuke back she just wants him as a friend back at konoha nothing more she has no feelings for him.. its obvious.. I think. but towards naruto its a whole upper level of feelings ^///^ anyway thats my opinion if this is urs its k biggrin.gif we all ave opinions :}

NaruSaku.. <33

#58 RasenHolder

RasenHolder

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 83 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:25 PM

QUOTE (Destiny @ Oct 29 2009, 09:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I must ask before naruto pushed her away she couldnt finish her sentence was she about to say "I love you.." O///O!

NaruSaku.. <33

#59 Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Rix the Very Affectionate Lego!

Stand tall, even when you have to take a knee

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 256 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Counter-strike, Cooking, and many more

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:27 PM

YEAHHH, CALL THOSE BISH OUT. GJ NARUTO biggrin.gif

#60 Shadow-kun

Shadow-kun

Sage Wolf

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 223 posts

Posted 29 October 2009 - 10:30 PM

QUOTE (Cloud @ Oct 29 2009, 11:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I sense a disturbance in the Editforce. Multiple posts do not do.

The Editforce be with you! :starwars:

Visit my cute Dragons!

Spreading the Horoism!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users