Close
Photo

Kakashi should have actually trained Sakura.

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#21 HalfDemonInuyasha

HalfDemonInuyasha

Mercenary

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,443 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 04:31 PM

naruto-1961857.jpg

So Kakashi imply that it's not ok for Naruto to kill his favorite student but it's ok for his favorite student to kill Naruto?

This is when i'm starting to really hate Kakashi , the first time i'm starting to dislike him is when he throw Naruto to Ebisu so that he can focus teaching Sasuke.

It shows how much of a hypocrite Kakashi.

And it's worse for Kakashi as the Chidori is classed, for SOME reason, as an assassination technique, as in its main purpose is to kill.

The Rasengan, however, is an incomplete technique that can at least be used in a way that DOESN'T kill, but merely disable as Jiraiya demonstrated against those ordinary mooks when he first showed it to Naruto when searching for Tsunade.

2e5.gif

#22 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,459 posts

Posted 16 March 2019 - 04:35 PM

It shows how much of a hypocrite Kakashi.

And it's worse for Kakashi as the Chidori is classed, for SOME reason, as an assassination technique, as in its main purpose is to kill.

The Rasengan, however, is an incomplete technique that can at least be used in a way that DOESN'T kill, but merely disable as Jiraiya demonstrated against those ordinary mooks when he first showed it to Naruto when searching for Tsunade.

Yep. And Naruto had a RIGHT to learn the Rasengan, not just to protect himself from the Akatsuki... BUT BECAUSE HIS DAD WAS THE ONE WHO CREATED IT SO IT'S ANOTHER INHERITANCE IN A SENSE!!

I always felt the only reason the Chidori / Lightning Blade is an assassination Jutsu is because of it being designed to kill, especially given Kakashi's mindset when he created the Jutsu being one of blinded by anger and an inability to understand his dad's sacrifice, as well as the fact he taught it to someone as mentally immature and unstable as Sasuke, especially when it comes to Sasuke's inability to handle the fact there can always be someone stronger than you out there.

#23 gamma

gamma

夢のような ☁

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 19 March 2019 - 06:17 AM

Sakura is that good, ordinary middle child that got forgotten between the chaos of her older (Sasuke) and younger (Naruto) brothers who're both just a handful. Like Kakashi didn't think about her and instead focused on the last Uchiha while doting on Dead Last, who was barely keeping up. These were two extremes where she got lost somewhere in between.

And we'll never know what Kakashi was doing during that two-year time skip, because he seemed genuinely surprised of her abilities during their reunion fight at the beginning. Shouldn't he be keeping tabs on his student? She was the only one still in within the village after all...

Maybe it wasn't Kishi's intention, but he did Sakura a good thing by letting her break away from all that confusion to approach the Hokage, wanting to be taught and eventually winning Tsunade over. For me, it made up for Kakashi's lack of attention towards her. (Or maybe I just prefer Tsunade and Sakura's mother-daughter bond a lot more.)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users