• PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:30 AM

Well Hinata's development is ending

As we all know her development is focused mainly on naruto

But she said she will stop chasing naruto after this war so no Hinata

This is the end of hinata's development and the end of NH 

Edited by Question22, 21 October 2013 - 02:31 AM.

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#10182 KnS

KnS

感じの作家

• ANBU
  • 1,660 posts
  • Interests:Writing

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:40 AM

What are your guys counter arguments on this?

What a joke. You don't even dare to say clearly "love" and speak vaguely about some "feelings". But in the same time you manipulate the facts to make it csound like Naruto was proven to in fact be truly, madly deeply in love with Sakura - which is total bullsh**.

Response to NH Fan:  That is your opinion.  You likewise cannot prove that Naruto isn't truly, madly, deeply in love with Sakura, either.

Naruto won't "drop his feelings for Sakura" you say? Of course he won't. No NaruHina fan ever claimed that Naruto won't remain Sakura's friend and a teammate. Because pretty much this is what was proven and nothing more. Sai's personal opinion is merely Sai's personal opinion and not a fact.

Response to NH Fan:  True, it was Sai's opinion.  However, it was not denied by Naruto, and was in fact indirectly acknowledged through his answer -- that he couldn't tell Sakura how he felt because he couldn't or hadn't yet kept his promise to her.  If they were speaking just about friendship and teammate bonds, then Sai's question and Naruto's response make no sense.  In context, it is about deeper feelings.  If you don't want to call them "love" that is your option.  The truth will be proven by the end of the manga.

Naruto never stated that he loves Sakura.

Response to NH Fan:  He has never said he doesn't love Sakura, either.  More to the point, he has never said he loves Hinata.  He also hasn't said he can't tell her how he feels because he hasn't made an important promise to her that he feels he must keep because her happiness is that important to him.

Naruto never said that he will ever confess to Sakura.

Response to NH Fan:  He never said he will  never confess to Sakura, either.  Likewise, he has never said he will ever confess to Hinata.  So what's your point?

He never said that being with Sakura is his goal nor that he will win her heart no matter what.

Response to NH Fan:  Naruto has also never said that being with Hinata is his goal, or that he will win her heart no matter what.  In fact, despite her declaration of love, Naruto has never commented -- internally, to anyone else, or to Hinata -- on her confession one way or another.  It might as well have never happened because he has not reflected on her words or feelings for him once.

The times when Naruto was saying anything about his feelings to Sakura in part 2 were ALWAYS made so that it can be understood as a joke.

Response to NH Fan:  That is your opinion.  However, there are manga examples of when Naruto is joking about his relationship with Sakura, or ways you can tell when he's not serious.  His response to his father about Sakura being his girlfriend does not conform to those examples.  Besides, you have urged no proof as to why Naruto would lie to his father.  What was his motive in that circumstance, especially if Hinata could conceivably have overhead?  (Evidence available upon request.)

So by saying that Naruto "won't drop his feelings for Sakura" you certainly cannot mean love. Because no love was even proven in case of Naruto's feelings for Sakura. All that was proven was a crush back in part 1 and then he had TWO WHOLE YEARS worth of constant thinking about how Sakura can be only happy with Sasuke before he even saw her again. And recently he was lied to by Sakura and witnessed her attempt to murder the man she loved.

Response to NH Fan:  That is your opinion, and Naruto's behavior during that time can be interpreted several ways that do not reach your conclusion.

Do you really think a girl who is unable to believe in someone she truly loves is the kind of girl Naruto would want to spend his life with? After nobody believed in him most of his childhood? Naruto believed Sasuke to be possible to save and he was right, unlike Sakura who was and still IS wrong about Sasuke.

Response to NH Fan:  You are projecting your feelings and expectations onto Naruto.  If Naruto had truly been as disgusted and shocked by Sakura's choices during her confession and subsequent attempts to kill Sasuke, why would he tell his father she was his girlfriend -- even if it was, as you say, nothing more than a joke?  That would be extremely hypocritical of Naruto, not to mention in poor taste.

And just to remind you - Naruto have spent twice more time with Hinata recently than during all previous chapters altogether. Hinata suddenly became important and got a lot of screentime because of Naruto. Do you know when Sakura became important and got screentime? When Sasuke appeared on the battlefield.

Response to NH Fan:  Just to remind you, claiming that Naruto has spent "twice more time with Hinata recently than during all previous chapters altogether" is truly scraping the bottom of the barrel for something positive to say about the interaction between your favored pairing.  Even if true, it is a painfully inadequate comparison for the amount and quality of time Naruto has spent with Sakura.  And Sakura was already important on the battlefield, serving closely with Naruto, and was specifically called his girlfriend by Naruto himself -- before Sasuke arrived.  Beyond that, it is Naruto to whom Sakura directed her intention to stand with her Team 7 mates in battle, and Naruto who acknowledged Sakura in that moment.  Sasuke was not a factor in that interaction whatsoever.  

Hinata gets screentime mainly because of Naruto.

Response to NH Fan:  I agree with you.  She has no depth or purpose other than to serve as a satellite of Naruto's character, and therefore it makes sense that her page time is linked to Naruto.  He is the hero of the story, after all.  Many characters' page time is linked to him.

Sakura gets screentime mainly because of Sasuke.

Response to NH Fan:  That is false.  Sakura has appeared in the manga far more than Hinata, and with Naruto throughout Shippuuden when Sasuke's storyline was separate.  Sakura is the main heroine, and doesn't need either Naruto or Sasuke to get page time.  I will give you that she is linked to Sasuke, and probably will be as the story comes to a conclusion, but that is because the complex love triangle that exists between Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto is likely to be the last thing that Kishimoto resolves.

That's what I would say, but I just did this for fun.

I'm in no way advocating that you debate with this person, or attempt to respond.  NH fans have just as much of a right to their opinion as we have to ours.  Why try so hard to change them?  Let them think what they wish.  The story is wrapping up, and it's pretty likely that when it's finished there will be no more pairing debates.

Edited by KnS, 21 October 2013 - 03:19 AM.

#10183 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:22 AM

Forgot to multi quote but anyway. Hinata's character revolves around Naruto and his nindo. Sakura gets screen time because of Team 7 and her other roles she had to play. 

Yes, but don't you think the recent chapters prove that she is not all about Sasuke? This is very coincidence because it's something that I actually thought over at work.

#10184 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:42 AM

Yes, but don't you think the recent chapters prove that she is not all about Sasuke? This is very coincidence because it's something that I actually thought over at work.

She isn't all about Sasuke at all. She is more for Naruto.

#10185 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:59 AM

Agreed. Maybe I should write.

#10186 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 21 October 2013 - 06:44 AM

whoa I ain't been on here in a while . I missed alot . is this the start of the final volume .?

Edited by Superman333, 21 October 2013 - 06:44 AM.

Posted Image

#10187 Superman333

Superman333

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • Interests:getting the girl of my dreams to be mine(she is the Sakura-Chan of my life) ,Sonic the Hedgehog, making it to the NBA and being a better Point Guard than Rajon Rondo and then when I retire be a mangaka .

Posted 21 October 2013 - 07:24 AM

NS fan: 

It just seems like nothing has happened in the manga that compels you to believe that Naruto will suddenly drop his feelings for Sakura and go with Hinata.

NH Fan:

What a joke. You don't even dare to say clearly "love" and speak vaguely about some "feelings". But in the same time you manipulate the facts to make it csound like Naruto was proven to in fact be truly, madly deeply in love with Sakura - which is total bullsh**.

Naruto won't "drop his feelings for Sakura" you say? Of course he won't. No NaruHina fan ever claimed that Naruto won't remain Sakura's friend and a teammate. Because pretty much this is what was proven and nothing more. Sai's personal opinion is merely Sai's personal opinion and not a fact.

He never said that being with Sakura is his goal nor that he will win her heart no matter what.
The times when Naruto was saying anything about his feelings to Sakura in part 2 were ALWAYS made so that it can be understood as a joke.

So by saying that Naruto "won't drop his feelings for Sakura" you certainly cannot mean love. Because no love was even proven in case of Naruto's feelings for Sakura. All that was proven was a crush back in part 1 and then he had TWO WHOLE YEARS worth of constant thinking about how Sakura can be only happy with Sasuke before he even saw her again. And recently he was lied to by Sakura and witnessed her attempt to murder the man she loved.

Do you really think a girl who is unable to believe in someone she truly loves is the kind of girl Naruto would want to spend his life with? After nobody believed in him most of his childhood? Naruto believed Sasuke to be possible to save and he was right, unlike Sakura who was and still IS wrong about Sasuke.

And just to remind you - Naruto have spent twice more time with Hinata recently than during all previous chapters altogether. Hinata suddenly became important and got a lot of screentime because of Naruto. Do you know when Sakura became important and got screentime? When Sasuke appeared on the battlefield.

NS fan: 

It just seems like nothing has happened in the manga that compels you to believe that Naruto will suddenly drop his feelings for Sakura and go with Hinata.

NH Fan:

My response- Naruto never denied "Sai's opinion, as a matter of fact Naruto himself expanded on it. You can choose not to see it out of denial or because of your pairing but Naruto has proven on more than one occasion that he is in love with Sakura-Chan. He does things to prove it he doesn't have to blatently say it out of his own mouth. and why would Kishimoto make Naruto, the main character fall in love with Sakura-Chan with his love never wavering and then not only that he even made it where Sakura-Chan started to get closer to Naruto, the suffixes chapter, chapter 631, Sakura-Chan finding out that Naruto is in love with her, etc. just to make them friends in the end it makes no sense whatsoever to me for Kishi to do that just to make them friends in the end. 

my response- Believe what you will but Naruto has indirectly stated that he is in love with Sakura-Chan. He has said that he can't confess unless he brings Sasuke back. I don't think it would be fair to have Sakura-Chan and Hinata confess but not have Naruto confess he has to do it he indirectly stated it. Naruto's goal for Sakura-Chan is to make her happy and to protect her with his all but he obviously wants her also , and Naruto already made it clear that winning Sakura-Chan's heart is one of his goals even from part 1, once he has a goal he is sticking to it. Just because he is trying to make her happy by bringing Sasuke back doesn't mean he dropped his goals at winning her heart he made it clear that one of his goals is to win her heart.   It seems to me that Naruto is winning her heart and already has, its just up to her to figure out her feelings.  Are you being serious right now I can't remember one time when Naruto has joked about his feelings for Sakura-Chan he wouldn't lie about it, that just shows that Naruto and Sakura-Chan would have a beautiful , relationship filled with laughs and bliss. 

my response- its the same way you all try to blatantly downplay Naruto's feelings of love for Sakura-Chan and  claim that Naruto is growing feelings for Hinata when the fact of the matter is it isn't true. Naruto has shown his love and chapter 3 was the first to enforce it and show the fact that he may have realized that his feelings for her was starting to grow deeper than a crush. Then its the fact that he has never once said he will protect Hinata with his life but he has said he will protect Sakura-Chan with his life and from what i can remember  I think in Japan that means he already stated that he loves her.  What does the confession have to do with anything? It obviosly didn't really change how he felt about Sakura-Chan aka chapter 631. 

my response -Naruto and Sasuke is two different people, Sakura-Chan has witnessed Sasuke hurt her and Naruto right before her, from what i can see and imo she never loved Sasuke in the first place considering the fact that she can't accept him for who he is now. and plus,  Naruto didn't seem phased by this at all,  I wouldn't expect Sakura-Chan to believe in Sasuke after he tried to kill both her and Naruto and she seems to care more about Naruto than Sasuke.  you seem to be putting your own feelings in here which isn't right. Naruto is in love with her that won't change how he views her at all. 

my response- and what has Naruto and Hinata talked about? when has Naruto and Hinata had any personal times? All they talk about is the nindo and never backing down with each other, Naruto pushes Hinata to never give up and then they don't see each other for another 5 million chapters . Naruto and Sakura-Chan shares personal times as well as times on the battlefield. and that last sentence is just plain ignorance, Sakura-Chan was seen wanting more of Naruto's acknowledgement, helping Naruto on the battlefield, she was healing injured shinobi including Naruto and Kakashi. that is very important she did all of this even before Sasuke came. 

my response- and do you think thats cute? thats actually sort of pitiful I mean she doesn't have any screentime other than with Naruto? Her character is barely around. This shows she has no other purpose and then when she is with Naruto its never a both sided paring related moment.  

my response- I don't know if this is this ignorance or if you are being for real. Sakura-Chan has screentime by herself she doesn't need nan one of them to have her own screentime but with that being said, she has actually gotten more screentime because of Naruto than with Sasuke and both Naruto and Sakura-Chan is always together without Sasuke. When Sasuke is around with Sakura-Chan,  Naruto is always there. And majority of Naruto and Sakura-Chan's screentime is showing them worrying about each other, them have personal time etc. 

Edited by Superman333, 21 October 2013 - 06:59 PM.

Posted Image

#10188 Phantom_999

Phantom_999

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,982 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 09:43 AM

Response to NH Fan:  That is your opinion.  You likewise cannot prove that Naruto isn't truly, madly, deeply in love with Sakura, either.

Response to NH Fan:  True, it was Sai's opinion.  However, it was not denied by Naruto, and was in fact indirectly acknowledged through his answer -- that he couldn't tell Sakura how he felt because he couldn't or hadn't yet kept his promise to her.  If they were speaking just about friendship and teammate bonds, then Sai's question and Naruto's response make no sense.  In context, it is about deeper feelings.  If you don't want to call them "love" that is your option.  The truth will be proven by the end of the manga.

Response to NH Fan:  He has never said he doesn't love Sakura, either.  More to the point, he has never said he loves Hinata.  He also hasn't said he can't tell her how he feels because he hasn't made an important promise to her that he feels he must keep because her happiness is that important to him.

Response to NH Fan:  He never said he will  never confess to Sakura, either.  Likewise, he has never said he will ever confess to Hinata.  So what's your point?

Response to NH Fan:  Naruto has also never said that being with Hinata is his goal, or that he will win her heart no matter what.  In fact, despite her declaration of love, Naruto has never commented -- internally, to anyone else, or to Hinata -- on her confession one way or another.  It might as well have never happened because he has not reflected on her words or feelings for him once.

Response to NH Fan:  That is your opinion.  However, there are manga examples of when Naruto is joking about his relationship with Sakura, or ways you can tell when he's not serious.  His response to his father about Sakura being his girlfriend does not conform to those examples.  Besides, you have urged no proof as to why Naruto would lie to his father.  What was his motive in that circumstance, especially if Hinata could conceivably have overhead?  (Evidence available upon request.)

Response to NH Fan:  That is your opinion, and Naruto's behavior during that time can be interpreted several ways that do not reach your conclusion.

Response to NH Fan:  You are projecting your feelings and expectations onto Naruto.  If Naruto had truly been as disgusted and shocked by Sakura's choices during her confession and subsequent attempts to kill Sasuke, why would he tell his father she was his girlfriend -- even if it was, as you say, nothing more than a joke?  That would be extremely hypocritical of Naruto, not to mention in poor taste.

Response to NH Fan:  Just to remind you, claiming that Naruto has spent "twice more time with Hinata recently than during all previous chapters altogether" is truly scraping the bottom of the barrel for something positive to say about the interaction between your favored pairing.  Even if true, it is a painfully inadequate comparison for the amount and quality of time Naruto has spent with Sakura.  And Sakura was already important on the battlefield, serving closely with Naruto, and was specifically called his girlfriend by Naruto himself -- before Sasuke arrived.  Beyond that, it is Naruto to whom Sakura directed her intention to stand with her Team 7 mates in battle, and Naruto who acknowledged Sakura in that moment.  Sasuke was not a factor in that interaction whatsoever.  

Response to NH Fan:  I agree with you.  She has no depth or purpose other than to serve as a satellite of Naruto's character, and therefore it makes sense that her page time is linked to Naruto.  He is the hero of the story, after all.  Many characters' page time is linked to him.

Response to NH Fan:  That is false.  Sakura has appeared in the manga far more than Hinata, and with Naruto throughout Shippuuden when Sasuke's storyline was separate.  Sakura is the main heroine, and doesn't need either Naruto or Sasuke to get page time.  I will give you that she is linked to Sasuke, and probably will be as the story comes to a conclusion, but that is because the complex love triangle that exists between Sasuke, Sakura, and Naruto is likely to be the last thing that Kishimoto resolves.

That's what I would say, but I just did this for fun.

I'm in no way advocating that you debate with this person, or attempt to respond.  NH fans have just as much of a right to their opinion as we have to ours.  Why try so hard to change them?  Let them think what they wish.  The story is wrapping up, and it's pretty likely that when it's finished there will be no more pairing debates.

*Shrugs* Debating is not necessarily about changing one's opinion, Though that is part of it. The main point of a debate is defending your own opinion. However it is true that we must be respectful of other opinions, but the thing is that most of the more "eager" shall we say NH fans are hard to take seriously because their arguments basically boil down to, "It's what Hinata wants, and we hate Sakura because of her (former) bad attitude towards Naruto". Can anyone ever tell me a time where an NH fan who was not respectful to us or NS as a whole, not bashed Sakura and saying saying Hinata is way better for Naruto and throw insults to Sakura's name that anyone who calmly thinks it through knows is as far from the truth as possible?   

Edited by Phantom_999, 21 October 2013 - 09:50 AM.

3fbe3276d61acb2079b56cd2212a341c14963200

#10189 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:16 PM

Assuming this arc ends in this volume. If a special edition of 450 happens in the end, how would they back it up?

That Sakura can't "suddenly" fall for Naruto. The argument is eveywhere.  :wacko: But it is already lost because we've been saying that she slowly fell for him for years, so if NS happens it must mean we are right. If NS happens it means Yamato's words, the hug, the feeding etc was romantic. So it wouldn't be so sudden. :/

ナルサク

#10190 Sakamaki Izayoi

Sakamaki Izayoi

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,679 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:42 PM

I would say Team 7, the last mini arc and this arc she only became relevant when team 7 was bought up.

On this arc she only started showing up either because of romance subplot(540), (path of radiance(k11) and now her character resumed it's progress when Sasuke came back and team 7 was bought up, i believe she will only return when team 7 comes back again after the fight.

That Sakura can't "suddenly" fall for Naruto. The argument is eveywhere.   :wacko: But it is already lost because we've been saying that she slowly fell for him for years, so if NS happens it must mean we are right. If NS happens it means Yamato's words, the hug, the feeding etc was romantic. So it wouldn't be so sudden. :/

Im' half in half into this, does Sakura is in love with Naruto?
Obviously no because she still says straightforward she loves Sasuke like on 540, obviously she is sad about those feelings or the fact Sasuke is a bad guy in fact i dont know.
I mean we had so many moments where she could've fall in love but it's destroyed on the next second.
Being honest for me it's either open ending(crap) or NS.

Make NS canon is really dangerous.
Because Sakura cant confront Sasuke again on the feelings matter otherwise she will get rejected once again and made Naruto as a second option.
Sakura for some magical reasons is incapable of realizing obvious things by herself.

In fact i really dont know

Edited by Dαrkrєrsŧ, 21 October 2013 - 12:47 PM.

SK-303_image007.jpg

#10191 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:52 PM

That Sakura can't "suddenly" fall for Naruto. The argument is eveywhere.  :wacko: But it is already lost because we've been saying that she slowly fell for him for years, so if NS happens it must mean we are right. If NS happens it means Yamato's words, the hug, the feeding etc was romantic. So it wouldn't be so sudden. :/

No question.

Make NS canon is really dangerous.
Because Sakura cant confront Sasuke again on the feelings matter otherwise she will get rejected once again and made Naruto as a second option.
Sakura for some magical reasons is incapable of realizing obvious things by herself.

In fact i really dont know

Well, right now, she is in danger zone with Sasuke, so it would appear she will let go on her own, rather than try again then let go. This is the best time because even though Sasuke still have bad vendetta, he is in their side for the time being. This is the closest she can get of "Team 7 originals". I mean why did Sai's part happen in the middle of the war? If it happens now as in chapter 652, it will be a bit out of place. 635 was the best timing as far as where to place that moment because it was Team 7 volume but it was also a new approach to Team 7 such as Naruto having hard time communicating Sasuke to work together for the good, not destruction, Sasuke is there for himself with unknown reasons, and Sakura can't help but not feel what she wanted to feel with Sasuke return. So, if Kishi did this for a reason and actually pulled the trigger, this I am good with it. That is if this is the idea he's going for.

#10192 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:24 PM

I was going through serribi forums looking at the talk about the new favourite shipping.  Serena x Ash (I'm a pearlshipper) but im liking it :) and a lot of pokemon fans seem to like NaruSaku.

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura) - 11pxstarfullsvget3.png11pxstarfullsvget3.png11pxstarfullsvget3.png < rating
Shippuuden rubs it in your face. I don't like it something in particular, but it's growing on me. Naruto's crush since the beginning is sweet, and now Sakura is finally starting to like him.

Naruto x Sakura MY FAVORITE SHIPPING ATM. Everything about it is so wonderful. The continuous development throughout the series, and how it's all starting to become clear to Sakura right now. Naruto is so devoted to her, he loves her so much, gah, I can't take it. XD I think her feelings for Sasuke have faded, and she's beginning to realize her feelings for Naruto. I can't wait to see what happens with these two.

NaruSaku;
I was NaruHina first, but she annoyed me with her lack of a backbone, so i gave Foxy-Kun Sakura instead XD

Uzumaki Naruto x Haruno Sakura – If SasuSaku can’t happen, this can. I love them together, especially in Shippuuden. I don’t know why I love it so much; I blame an artist off dA (deviantART) for getting me into NaruSaku. xD

NaruSaku: OTP I started liking it again With their weird friendship and how many times Naruto tried to asked out Sakura.Sakura seems to care an lot bout Naruto even when He went four tails.Sakura even hugs him when he defeated Pain. Sakura so cares for Naruto. I think that She forgot her crush on Stupid Sasuke. This is super cute And my faVORITE NARUTO PAIRING EVER!!!!

That's just some of them. I believe that NaruSaku has a lot of fans but I guess we are the most quiet out of the ships. We observe and analyse. Anyways, I just wanted some positivity in the thread. :)

Edited by Baka chan, 21 October 2013 - 03:26 PM.

#10193 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:29 PM

^Man, I wish I had gone to Comic Con this year. Curious to see the reaction, but I don't cosplay. Lol. I would have thought of doing one for one time only, but eh, felt lackluster. Though Korra bit I heard it was great. Anyway, good to know from your search.

#10194 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:32 PM

^Man, I wish I had gone to Comic Con this year. Curious to see the reaction, but I don't cosplay. Lol. I would have thought of doing one for one time only, but eh, felt lackluster. Though Korra bit I heard it was great. Anyway, good to know from your search.

It warms my heart to see positive comments about Sakura, Naruto or NaruSaku. I try to stay away from all negativity that is why I like this site.

#10195 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 03:38 PM

It warms my heart to see positive comments about Sakura, Naruto or NaruSaku. I try to stay away from all negativity that is why I like this site.

Indeed. But you should have seen the reception on the latest movie. It was like heaven and earth, yes I went there.

#10196 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:19 PM

Indeed. But you should have seen the reception on the latest movie. It was like heaven and earth, yes I went there.

How was it?

#10197 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:20 PM

Ahem, excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me but Naruto's goal to win Sakura's heart was made clear in the manga as well...

tumblr_mocqqgyfkT1ryce57o1_500.jpg

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#10198 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:36 PM

Ahem, excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me but Naruto's goal to win Sakura's heart was made clear in the manga as well...

tumblr_mocqqgyfkT1ryce57o1_500.jpg

OMG  tell me which chapter please. I will go rub it my brothers face. :) My 2 brothers supports NaruHina but they don't hate Sakura. They don't even like HInata much. But yeah I need the chapter. :)

#10199 Chatte

Chatte

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,755 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:40 PM

OMG  tell me which chapter please. I will go rub it my brothers face. :) My 2 brothers supports NaruHina but they don't hate Sakura. They don't even like HInata much. But yeah I need the chapter. :)

It's when Naruto leaves for training with Jiraiya in search of Tsunade, I think. Let me check.

2d617bda57e68a9871d0769988a82b4b93870803

Still rambling about Naruto/NaruSaku stuff on

https://chatte-georgiana.com

#10200 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 21 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

know how you feel bro 

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users