54175 replies to this topic

#10161 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

That made me laugh  so bad. LMAO Your actually right, that's the first time since 388384848 chapters that she ever had any physical contact with Naruto.

Lmao dang. But yes, that is her first physical contact.

#10162 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:49 PM

Lmao dang. But yes, that is her first physical contact.

Sakura touched Naruto like so many times. Oh well, can't blame the girl for wanting to touch Naruto. She stalked him for how many years?

#10163 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 20 October 2013 - 11:57 PM

Sakura touched Naruto like so many times. Oh well, can't blame the girl for wanting to touch Naruto. She stalked him for how many years?

True. Anyway, I have been thinking if I should write something in tumblr about Sakura but I don't know. I want to wait for next chapter to be 100% sure on it. Still don't know the theme, but we'll see in the next. Usually 5th you get the idea. I mean last volume, 5th was Obito bragged that Minato screwed up.

#10164 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:02 AM

True. Anyway, I have been thinking if I should write something in tumblr about Sakura but I don't know. I want to wait for next chapter to be 100% sure on it. Still don't know the theme, but we'll see in the next. Usually 5th you get the idea. I mean last volume, 5th was Obito bragged that Minato screwed up.

Instead of doing for Sakura do it for K11. Do it for each of the K11 including Sasuke. I want to see you're take on those characters especially...Shino..

#10165 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:05 AM

Instead of doing for Sakura do it for K11. Do it for each of the K11 including Sasuke. I want to see you're take on those characters especially...Shino..

As in development? TenTen should be a sentence if that's the case. Actually, for Sakura, it's about one focus, not the overall.

Edited by NaruSaku4Life3g, 21 October 2013 - 12:05 AM.

#10166 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:06 AM

As in development? TenTen should be a sentence if that's the case. Actually, for Sakura, it's about one focus, not the overall.

LMAO I'm dying.......... poor 10 10.

#10167 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:11 AM

LMAO I'm dying.......... poor 10 10.

Lol sorry unless we can include SD. Lol. But seriously, I'll think about it.

#10168 awesome sauce dude

awesome sauce dude

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:44 AM

Try to think the way to counter all the ones I wrote above because I'm curious how can they do one.

Your birthday? Happy birthday!

#10169 awesome sauce dude

awesome sauce dude

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:54 AM

As for 631, just because naruto was joking it doesn't mean he was lying about his feelings. He wasn't lying about his feelings and wanting Sakura to be his girlfriend. Remember he hates people who lie to themselves so why would he lie about this. He may "joke" about it, but wouldn't lie about his feelings.

#10170 awesome sauce dude

awesome sauce dude

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:01 AM

Actually a lot of people do it. They joke that they are in a relationship but are serious about their feelings for that person. Hell Ive done it before.

#10171 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:21 AM

The reason for NH to say it was a joke was to soften the blow to their ship. It's all in the mind really. If I keep on telling myself it was joke all the time I will start to believe it. Simple. So NH feed themselves lies and when the lies backfire they will be wondering what happen and why. I can see a lot of meltdowns in the future.

Edited by Baka chan, 21 October 2013 - 01:21 AM.

#10172 awesome sauce dude

awesome sauce dude

Rookie

• Rookie
  • Pip
  • 80 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:30 AM

I agree with ya, but either way naruhina fans cannot get around the fact that the chapter did confirm narutos feelings for Sakura. If they say he was joking what evidence do they have that says naruto was lying about his feelings in that chapter? Nothing. Naruto may joke about them being in a relationship with Sakura, but wouldn't joke about his feelings for her, or lie about wanting her to be his girlfriend. So even if it was a joke they have nothing to prove that he was lying about what he wants. We win both ways

#10173 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:37 AM

I agree with ya, but either way naruhina fans cannot get around the fact that the chapter did confirm narutos feelings for Sakura. If they say he was joking what evidence do they have that says naruto was lying about his feelings in that chapter? Nothing. Naruto may joke about them being in a relationship with Sakura, but wouldn't joke about his feelings for her, or lie about wanting her to be his girlfriend. So even if it was a joke they have nothing to prove that he was lying about what he wants. We win both ways

Exactly. Why would Naruto joke about that in the first place and to his father? I think Sakura's confession comes into play here. That confession must be the most confusing confessions in manga/anime history. But I stand by what I say, Sakura wasn't lying about loving Naruto but she was lying about not caring for Sasuke. Caring for someone doesn't have to be out of love. For me this is Sakura's problem; She is indeed in love with Naruto BUT hasn't fully let go of what's left of her feelings  for Sasuke but as you guys can see from recent chapters she will get over him.  And if we are right about Sasuke betraying Naruto again I believe at the moment is when Sakura will wake up and smell the coffee.

#10174 morgaine4

morgaine4

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 355 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 01:45 AM

Off topic, but important!

sushi...HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Something to make you smile! 

#10175 Question22

Question22

TNJ master

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Interests:Love to read manga , like to read fanfictions too

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:00 AM

What are your guys counter arguments on this?

NS fan: 

It just seems like nothing has happened in the manga that compels you to believe that Naruto will suddenly drop his feelings for Sakura and go with Hinata.

NH Fan:

What a joke. You don't even dare to say clearly "love" and speak vaguely about some "feelings". But in the same time you manipulate the facts to make it csound like Naruto was proven to in fact be truly, madly deeply in love with Sakura - which is total kitten.

Naruto won't "drop his feelings for Sakura" you say? Of course he won't. No NaruHina fan ever claimed that Naruto won't remain Sakura's friend and a teammate. Because pretty much this is what was proven and nothing more. Sai's personal opinion is merely Sai's personal opinion and not a fact.

Naruto never stated that he loves Sakura.
Naruto never said that he will ever confess to Sakura.
He never said that being with Sakura is his goal nor that he will win her heart no matter what.
The times when Naruto was saying anything about his feelings to Sakura in part 2 were ALWAYS made so that it can be understood as a joke.

So by saying that Naruto "won't drop his feelings for Sakura" you certainly cannot mean love. Because no love was even proven in case of Naruto's feelings for Sakura. All that was proven was a crush back in part 1 and then he had TWO WHOLE YEARS worth of constant thinking about how Sakura can be only happy with Sasuke before he even saw her again. And recently he was lied to by Sakura and witnessed her attempt to murder the man she loved.

Do you really think a girl who is unable to believe in someone she truly loves is the kind of girl Naruto would want to spend his life with? After nobody believed in him most of his childhood? Naruto believed Sasuke to be possible to save and he was right, unlike Sakura who was and still IS wrong about Sasuke.

And just to remind you - Naruto have spent twice more time with Hinata recently than during all previous chapters altogether. Hinata suddenly became important and got a lot of screentime because of Naruto. Do you know when Sakura became important and got screentime? When Sasuke appeared on the battlefield.

Hinata gets screentime mainly because of Naruto.
Sakura gets screentime mainly because of Sasuke.

Our ship has maybe sank but our memories of debate , struggling , defending ... will stay in our hearths

-Question22

#10176 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:03 AM

What are your guys counter arguments on this?

NS fan: 

It just seems like nothing has happened in the manga that compels you to believe that Naruto will suddenly drop his feelings for Sakura and go with Hinata.

NH Fan:

What a joke. You don't even dare to say clearly "love" and speak vaguely about some "feelings". But in the same time you manipulate the facts to make it csound like Naruto was proven to in fact be truly, madly deeply in love with Sakura - which is total bullsh**.

Naruto won't "drop his feelings for Sakura" you say? Of course he won't. No NaruHina fan ever claimed that Naruto won't remain Sakura's friend and a teammate. Because pretty much this is what was proven and nothing more. Sai's personal opinion is merely Sai's personal opinion and not a fact.

Naruto never stated that he loves Sakura.
Naruto never said that he will ever confess to Sakura.
He never said that being with Sakura is his goal nor that he will win her heart no matter what.
The times when Naruto was saying anything about his feelings to Sakura in part 2 were ALWAYS made so that it can be understood as a joke.

So by saying that Naruto "won't drop his feelings for Sakura" you certainly cannot mean love. Because no love was even proven in case of Naruto's feelings for Sakura. All that was proven was a crush back in part 1 and then he had TWO WHOLE YEARS worth of constant thinking about how Sakura can be only happy with Sasuke before he even saw her again. And recently he was lied to by Sakura and witnessed her attempt to murder the man she loved.

Do you really think a girl who is unable to believe in someone she truly loves is the kind of girl Naruto would want to spend his life with? After nobody believed in him most of his childhood? Naruto believed Sasuke to be possible to save and he was right, unlike Sakura who was and still IS wrong about Sasuke.

And just to remind you - Naruto have spent twice more time with Hinata recently than during all previous chapters altogether. Hinata suddenly became important and got a lot of screentime because of Naruto. Do you know when Sakura became important and got screentime? When Sasuke appeared on the battlefield.

Hinata gets screentime mainly because of Naruto.
Sakura gets screentime mainly because of Sasuke.

PURE BS @ bolded and entire post. I have nothing more to say.

Edited by Baka chan, 21 October 2013 - 02:05 AM.

#10177 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:10 AM

PURE BS @ bolded and entire post. I have nothing more to say.

Yeah...now I feel like writing that post that I mentioned earlier...To be a little fair, people in here did think that bolded part after 627, but the funny thing is almost all the Sakura's screentime shows up for Naruto being weakened. So, yeah, it is BS.

#10178 xxRomanceGirlxx

xxRomanceGirlxx

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,815 posts
  • Interests:Reading, Writing, Debating, Anime/Manga (Naruto, Inuyasha, DBZ, Hetalia etc.), TV shows, Shipping
    Dislikes: Bashing, Double standards, Hypocrisy, NaruHina, SasuSaku, SasuKarin
    OTPs: NaruSaku (Naruto), Bangel (BtVS), InuKag (Inuyasha), LeafpoolxCrowfeather (Warriors), Percabeth (PJS), Kataang (AtLA)

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:14 AM

Exactly. Why would Naruto joke about that in the first place and to his father? I think Sakura's confession comes into play here. That confession must be the most confusing confessions in manga/anime history. But I stand by what I say, Sakura wasn't lying about loving Naruto but she was lying about not caring for Sasuke. Caring for someone doesn't have to be out of love. For me this is Sakura's problem; She is indeed in love with Naruto BUT hasn't fully let go of what's left of her feelings  for Sasuke but as you guys can see from recent chapters she will get over him.  And if we are right about Sasuke betraying Naruto again I believe at the moment is when Sakura will wake up and smell the coffee.

I agree for the most part, but my issue with this argument is that I don't believe for a second that Sakura realizes she is in love with Naruto. Nor do I seriously believe she does not have any romantic feelings left for Sasuke. Kishimoto wanted this love triangle to be very complex and difficult to fit the themes/Naruto's personality, and he has by all intents and purposes, achieved that goal quite thoroughly indeed. :twitch:

Sakura's confession was not honest nor could it factually be called a "lie". In the most biased fashion possible (IMO), it's between a truth and a lie. Ignore the NS shippers who say she meant she loved him and ignore the NH/SS shippers who claim she was lying; I simply cannot agree with either. See, at this point, Sakura is at a place where she is open to possibility of relationship with Naruto and thinks she could have feelings for him, but is still so confused with her love for Sasuke/unworthiness of Naruto she can't wake her mind up enough for her to realize she is actually falling in love with him. Her feelings are very complex, so much so the fandom itself has trouble making sense of it.

The way I see it, Sakura does love Naruto. But that doesn't mean she was aware of it during her confession. She was so overwhelmed with guilt and uselessness, she acted on desperation so she could do anything to protect Naruto; both mentally and physically. Sacrificing Sasuke was her Plan B, but she was not doing that for herself. Sakura didn't chose him over Naruto, if she had, she would've killed Sasuke first "to save him from darkness". She was thinking of Naruto's safety and feelings involving Sasuke the entire time, even if she kept secrets and used a love confession for that goal. I also don't believe killing Sasuke was simply for Sasuke and Naruto. Sakura was also doing it by personally being motivated to make herself useful as a true ninja, even if it meant pain for herself (killing Sasuke and possibly having Naruto "hate" her). She gained nothing out of that, in fact I daresay the whole experience from start to finish was heartbreaking for her. I'm not saying Sakura made the right choice, but I'm struck by the amount of hatred she gets for her actions in the Kage Summit Arc. Yes, she deserves criticism, but most don't even try to think of what she was going through or how she was feeling. It's just instant, unjustified venom and bashing because she "lied". It's unbelievable to me. Do they really think she did any of that maliciously? It was killing her to by simply confessing a confession she didn't even know was true, let alone shouldering the burden of killing her first love. I just wish people, including Sakura haters, could find a fine line where they can sympathize with the pressure she was under, but at the same time realize she made some bad choices. It's a fair judgment IMO. :confused:

Sorry, I kind of went off tangent with this one. :sweatdrop: My main point is that Sakura wasn't thinking whether she was lying or not when she told Naruto she loved him; she simply did not know, though she was considering a relationship to find out. That's a huge step for Sakura's development/NaruSaku's despite her love for Sasuke, no matter what anyone says. Sakura was telling herself she did because it was more along the lines of what she wants, not what she knew she already had (relating to her love for Naruto).  That's why her confession is not honest IMO, though it does not lessen her unconscious love for Naruto by any means.

It also boggles my mind when Antis use Sakura's confession as prove NS is dead since she "loves Sasuke", yet overlook the fact that the entire desperate experience was putting Naruto above everything. Not Sasuke, Naruto. It's subtle, and you have to read between the lines to see it, but it's there. When you realize that, it's looking more like a red herring. Kishi wants you to believe Sakura will only ever love Sasuke, but is indicating the opposite underneath it all. Most of them, however, don't look deeply into it because they are afraid of what they'll find. I have no doubt in mind. I'm also astounded by the fact they cannot accept even the possibility Sakura can and does love both Naruto and Sasuke because if they do that, it threatens them since NS is focused and SS is not in any meaningful fashion.

Maybe I'm being too harsh, but I get this impression in every SS/NH debate I've seen and participated in. Every, single time.  :mellow:

Edited by xxRomanceGirlxx, 21 October 2013 - 02:24 AM.

"I absolutely can't let you die! I can't! I won't let you die ... your stupid dream ... now it's ... it's right in front of us!!"                                                                             ----Sakura Haruno                                                                              

#10179 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:18 AM

I agree for the most part, but my issue with this argument is that I don't believe for a second that Sakura realizes she is in love with Naruto. Nor do I seriously believe she does not have any romantic feelings left for Sasuke. Kishimoto wanted this love triangle to be very complex and difficult to fit the themes/Naruto's personality, and he has by all intents and purposes, achieved that goal quite thoroughly indeed. :twitch:

Sakura's confession was not honest nor could it factually be called a "lie". In the most biased fashion possible (IMO), it's between a truth and a lie. Ignore the NS shippers who say she meant she loved him and ignore the NH/SS shippers who claim she was lying; I simply cannot agree with either. See, at this point, Sakura is at a place where she is open to possibility of relationship with Naruto and thinks she could have feelings for him, but is still so confused with her love for Sasuke/unworthiness of Naruto, she can't wake her mind up enough for her to realize she is actually falling in love with him. Her feelings are very complex, so much so the fandom itself has trouble making sense of it.

The way I see it, Sakura does love Naruto. But that doesn't mean she was aware of it during her confession. She was so overwhelmed with guilt and uselessness, she acted on desperation so she could do anything to protect Naruto; both mentally and physically. Sacrificing Sasuke was her Plan B, but she was not doing that for herself. Sakura didn't chose him over Naruto, if she had, she would've killed Sasuke first "to save him from darkness". She was thinking of Naruto's safety and feelings involving Sasuke the entire time, even if she kept secrets and used a love confession for that goal. I also don't believe killing Sasuke was simply for Sasuke and Naruto. Sakura was also doing it by personally being motivated to make herself useful as a true ninja, even if it meant pain for herself (killing Sasuke and possibly having Naruto "hate" her). She gained nothing out of that, in fact I daresay the whole experience from start to finish was heartbreaking for her. I'm not saying Sakura made the right choice, but I'm struck by the amount of hatred she gets for her actions in the Kage Summit Arc. Yes, she deserves criticism, but most don't even try to think of what she was going through or how she was feeling. It's just instant, unjustified venom and bashing because she "lied". It's unbelievable to me. Do they really think she did any of that maliciously? It was killing her to by simply confessing a confession she didn't even know was true, let alone shouldering the burden of killing her first love. I just wish people, including Sakura haters, could find a fine line where they can sympathize with the pressure she was under, but at the same time realize she made some bad choices. It's a fair judgment IMO. :confused:

Sorry, I kind of went off tangent with this one. :sweatdrop: My main point is that Sakura wasn't thinking whether she was lying or not when she told Naruto she loved him; she simply did not know, though she was considering a relationship to find out. That's a huge step for Sakura's development/NaruSaku's despite her love for Sasuke, no matter what anyone says. Sakura was telling herself she did because it was more along the lines of what she wants, not what she knew she already had.  That's why her confession is not honest IMO, though it does not lessen her unconscious love for Naruto by any means.

It also boggles my mind when Antis use Sakura's confession as prove NS is dead since she "loves Sasuke", yet overlook the fact that the entire desperate experience was putting Naruto above everything. Not Sasuke, Naruto.  It's subtle, and you have to read between the lines, but it's there. When you realize that, it's looking more like a red herring. Kishi wants you to believe Sakura will only ever love Sasuke, but is indicating the opposite underneath it all. Most of them, however, don't look deeply into it because they are afraid of what they'll find. I have no doubt in mind. I'm also astounded by the fact they cannot accept even the possibility Sakura can and does love both Naruto and Sasuke because if they do that, it threatens them since NS is focused and SS is not in any meaningful fashion.

Maybe I'm being too harsh, but I get this impression in every SS/NH debate I've seen and participated in. Every, single time.  :mellow:

Nice. I really agree though.

Bolded:  Not that you think about it I believe she did acted on desperation.

#10180 Luna

Luna

aespa

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,550 posts

Posted 21 October 2013 - 02:20 AM

Yeah...now I feel like writing that post that I mentioned earlier...To be a little fair, people in here did think that bolded part after 627, but the funny thing is almost all the Sakura's screentime shows up for Naruto being weakened. So, yeah, it is BS.

Forgot to multi quote but anyway. Hinata's character revolves around Naruto and his nindo. Sakura gets screen time because of Team 7 and her other roles she had to play. 

Edited by Baka chan, 21 October 2013 - 02:21 AM.

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 9 guests, 0 anonymous users

Facebook (1)