209 replies to this topic

#41 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:19 PM

I thought it was Kushina who was modeled after his wife? He said that. Kushina, who is like Sakura. So I guess the only thing he likes about his wife is her boobs.

I said recently in another post the girls in the manga have more in common with Sakura in personality than hinata, which to me mean he got a type. So for me it doesn't matter if he was dating his wife before he started writing Naruto or not. He clearly got fell for his wife because she was his type and started modeling sakura a bit more after her, and made kushina on her recommendation.

#42 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:21 PM

Boy, the audience questions sucked in terms of asking about the story and all. The only good one was about Tailed Beasts, which Kishi pretty much said, "I like to believe they're fine." Seriously, the questions were meh.

I swear i would asked better questions than them. For one "You said that your story was for your children. What moral are you trying to teach them with the gaiden, the bolt movie, and the ending?"

#43 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:24 PM

Kind of funny, that now he belives that The Last is canon, and Hinata really was first one who supported Naruto, talking about re-reading his own manga   :lmao:

He Should do us all a favor and shut up.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#44 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:25 PM

He actually back stabbed SP and actually made me feel sorry. How's that possible?!

He gotten so pathetic with trying to save his own hide that he mentions that even members of the anime staff (and his wife) didn't like the ending so he can play the victim that no one would like anything he would have done with the ending. That why. Also you learned that their are members of that staff that actually cared about the story.

#45 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:30 PM

Well that explains the infamous director that downplayed the so called SS moment disappearance. That or hardly works.

#46 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:34 PM

Kind of funny, that now he belives that The Last is canon, and Hinata really was first one who supported Naruto, talking about re-reading his own manga   :lmao:

He really was just the drawing guy after all.

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#47 narusakurama

narusakurama

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 485 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:45 PM

Sigh .. this guy again . At least now I think it is safe to assume Junko was among the upset  staff at SP ... or is she not part of them ?

1kMTgN0.jpg?1

#48 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:50 PM

So, if I got this right, his wife (I love her haha! ) wanted Naruto to end up with Sakura, but since she has a strong character, he lied to her, and told her that she was the one who inspired him Hinata... Mean Kishi è_é ! 

But seriously, even girls from his staff knew it ! Let's approve and say that Kishi DID want Hianta to end up with Naruto in the middle of the story, WHY not mention it in his manga ? I mean, he didn't even try to develop their relationship, nor did he make her more important to the story ! That's how you can see how bad at writing he is ! 

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#49 ichigo500

ichigo500

Ichigo gunyu

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:52 PM

Dammit. I was about to post this.

My reaction just for that:

http://sparda3g.tumb...o-narusaku-fans

THIS THIS THIS ! Just saw your post, and that's what I think in a 100% ! especially this part ", why not write it that way so all of us can understand?" 

tumblr_nq5cp7mpWa1t4u7tdo1_500.gif

:love: Kiss Kiss Fall in love  :love: 

My tumblr

#50 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:53 PM

THIS THIS THIS ! Just saw your post, and that's what I think in a 100% ! especially this part ", why not write it that way so all of us can understand?" 

Thank you. Thank god for Gintama because I haven't seen it yet and I need something to fix right now.

#51 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 04:55 PM

So, if I got this right, his wife (I love her haha! ) wanted Naruto to end up with Sakura, but since she has a strong character, he lied to her, and told her that she was the one who inspired him Hinata... Mean Kishi è_é ! 
But seriously, even girls from his staff knew it ! Let's approve and say that Kishi DID want Hianta to end up with Naruto in the middle of the story, WHY not mention it in his manga ? I mean, he didn't even try to develop their relationship, nor did he make her more important to the story ! That's how you can see how bad at writing he is ! 

Exactly. It's what I thought as well.

#52 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,040 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 14 October 2015 - 05:17 PM

Mrs. Kishi, I'm sorry but your husband is an idiot.

509356167_759751.gif?4

#53 BakeNeko-Chan

BakeNeko-Chan

Commander

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,017 posts
  • Interests:Reading and writing. Anime/Manga.

Posted 14 October 2015 - 05:26 PM

Kishimoto isn't even worth getting upset over. He's so full of BS that nothing he says even phases me anymore.

#54 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:04 PM

hahahahahahaha

Oh Kishi!

You never learn.

I actually feel bad for some of the SP staff. They genuinely were upset over the ending.

/sigh/

Btw: kishi's wife is the real MVP.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#55 Michi

Michi

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,312 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:06 PM

Kishimoto isn't even worth getting upset over. He's so full of BS that nothing he says even phases me anymore.

Yeah.

It's just ridiculous what comes out of his mouth.

It's quite entertaining watching him try & "justify" this mess.

aeb83504-2ae7-426f-b3d0-4fb11dcfd84b_zps

pfeffersteak.tumblr.com

#56 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 14 October 2015 - 06:47 PM

Same here but knitting a scarf while her sister is kidnapped did it for me. And also "Naruto's hand is so warm."

You and me both man that's the thing that did it for me when it came to Hinata... 

I always knew there was something fishy about this manga when it came to the ending like "WTF"  seriously I was like there's no way that ending was planned. Man I sound like a broken record, but if it were me I would've literally planned everything from the beginning that includes pairings!!  Oh well sadly Kishi isn't me unfornately, and that's something I'm going to mention one day once my book gets published. 

That aside I'm more curious as to what Seishi's thoughts were when it came to the ending, and more particularly the endgame pairings...

Edited by LuckyChi7, 14 October 2015 - 06:47 PM.

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

#57 Bail o' Lies

Bail o' Lies

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:04 PM

I would imagine he is disappointed with his brother at the very least.

#58 TouKen4Life3g

TouKen4Life3g

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 35,306 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:06 PM

Well I guess that means The Last reviews aren't a hoax after all. You should be lucky that you went fan service mode with Boruto, because it would have been a disaster.

#59 Nostradamus

Nostradamus

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,021 posts

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:22 PM

Now are you guys and girls convinced that this "ending" wasn't planned?

CZSn9hA.jpg

Which I've told you - time and time again - is dangerous! There will never be consensus, son, among those you have helped to ascend. They will all differ in their views of what it means to be free. The peace you so desperately seek does not exist.

These men are united now by a common cause. But when this battle is finished they will fall to fighting amongst themselves about how best to ensure control. In time it will lead to war. You will see.

#60 LuckyChi7

LuckyChi7

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,419 posts
  • Interests:Writing

CloTi (Cloud x Tifa)

HarLie (Haru x Elie)

NaLu (Natsu x Lucy)

Shicca (Shiki x Rebecca)

JioRub (Jio x Ruby)

TouKen (Ken Kaneki x Touka Kirishima)

LuNa (Luffy x Nami)

IzuOcha (Deku x Ochako)

Kirisuna (Kirito x Asuna)

Kataang (Aang x Katara)

EreHisu (Eren x Historia)

Astelle (Asta x Noelle)

NaruSaku (Naruto x Sakura)

Posted 14 October 2015 - 07:29 PM

Now are you guys and girls convinced that this "ending" wasn't planned?

I was always convinced since those final chapters came out. 

4e26f1bc8d604925166ad9bb2f431f5cc8eb6385

THAT'S WHAT HEROES DO, THEY SAVE PEOPLE!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users