SasuKarin Appreciation Thread

53 replies to this topic

#21 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 17 September 2015 - 06:58 AM

Yeah thats out Kanae she ahs some of the best Manifestos and work done for SK. Her Manifesto for SK is nearly as detailed the NS one we adore so well.

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#22 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 17 September 2015 - 07:42 AM

Yeah thats out Kanae she ahs some of the best Manifestos and work done for SK. Her Manifesto for SK is nearly as detailed the NS one we adore so well.

Hell yeah :D 

#23 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 06:34 PM

tumblr_nv6qy4uu1u1tj37amo3_400.giftumblr_nv6z04p9CM1s7zb3fo3_400.gif

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#24 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 06:48 PM

I saw that too on tumblr. Can't believe they actually went there, especially after all they did.. ^

ナルサク

#25 soraandven

soraandven

Elite Jounin

• Elite Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,357 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:12 PM

I saw that too on tumblr. Can't believe they actually went there, especially after all they did.. ^

yeah and its like that ns fanart where sakura is dying masashi is a fool for making ss canon that sk filler moment beats out any ss moment

tumblr_inline_o0t4b3AHI71txjvtf_500.gif

#26 hinataiscreepy

hinataiscreepy

Academy Teacher

• Academy Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 630 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:52 AM

Some other narusakus interpret it Karin's story as if she was raped numerously to maker her look dirty.

Despite that, their love is actually more genuine than the lies we have been fed. 

#27 catsi563

catsi563

catsitastrophe

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,192 posts
  • Interests:Naruto, Sakura, NaruSaku, pizza, dragons, tigers, wolves, cats, Slaying Ebil dragon windmill thingies, the moon, the ocean.

Posted 07 December 2017 - 08:27 PM

Guess who likes cherry tomatoes?

Guess who has hair and eyes that color?

just_a_little_sth_for_my_sk_brothers_by_

Yeah they were made for each other  :chuckle:  :lol: 

My dear you deserve a great wizard, but im afraid you'll have to settle for services of a second rate pick pocket - Smendrick The Last Unicorn

..(^)> PENGUIN!!!!
C(...)D
..m.m

Training with a sannin 2 1/2 years

new pair of gloves 20 ryou

the look on your best friend, and former sensei's face's when you cause a small earth quake. Princeless

Catsis Fan Fiction

#28 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 10 December 2017 - 01:00 AM

Guess who likes cherry tomatoes?

Guess who has hair and eyes that color?

just_a_little_sth_for_my_sk_brothers_by_
Yeah they were made for each other  :chuckle:  :lol:

Getting some nice vibes from this

#29 James S Cassidy

James S Cassidy

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,831 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 09:00 PM

I know some people don't like SasuKarin for a certain dynamic stand point and I am not going to deny it looks bad at times, but still...SasuKarin still have the better dynamic between them.

It just surprises me when people say "Well, SS and NH had some better writing and it would work," but never want to apply this to SK at all. Wouldn't SK work if it was written better? Wouldn't pairing work if it was written better?

For what is there and what we got, Karin was still the better gir for Sasuke. She understood him for him and not just because she had a overtly non-sense crush on him.

Edited by James S Cassidy, 19 December 2017 - 09:01 PM.

My gofundme
https://www.gofundme...c-designer-fund

Δικός σου για να κρατάτε
Σ'αγαπώ

#30 sushi.

sushi.

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,071 posts

Posted 19 December 2017 - 11:02 PM

Sasukarin was parallelled with Narusaku in 663 and it's undeniable. Sakura healed Naruto, but Kabuto healed Sasuke, so the only reason for Kishi to compare them is to legitimize Sasukarin as a pairing(because at that time NS was [i]the[i/] canon ship).

I completely get why people don't like this ship but after 663 it wasn't a fanon case anymore.

ナルサク

#31 My Living Curse

My Living Curse

MLC

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 162 posts
  • Interests:R.I.P Naruto (1999-2009), NaruSaku (always), Bleach, FMA, SnK, Inuyasha, Classic CN, KH2, A:TLA, Classic Yugioh, 90s shows, Good Storytelling (surprise me)

Posted 20 December 2017 - 01:01 AM

Sasukarin was parallelled with Narusaku in 663 and it's undeniable. Sakura healed Naruto, but Kabuto healed Sasuke, so the only reason for Kishi to compare them is to legitimize Sasukarin as a pairing(because at that time NS was [i]the[i/] canon ship).

I completely get why people don't like this ship but after 663 it wasn't a fanon case anymore.

JBIdUEpl.jpgfvaKu2Ul.jpg

I still wonder. Kishi was less than 50 chapters from the ending and he just throws in scenes & panels like this. Either he gets giddy from trolling the fans or he threw in what he knew he could never get to do...  :confused:

LfUZGEl.gif

Naruto on Obito: "He was the COOLEST guy..."  (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

#32 Wubbzy

Wubbzy

Genin

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Interests:Music, reading, writing, and dancing

Posted 20 December 2017 - 02:23 AM

JBIdUEpl.jpgfvaKu2Ul.jpg

I still wonder. Kishi was less than 50 chapters from the ending and he just throws in scenes & panels like this. Either he gets giddy from trolling the fans or he threw in what he knew he could never get to do...  :confused:

seeing this scene still breaks my heart. :/ so sad. ;___;

Either way I agree that although SasuKarin wasn't written the best, it still had a better shot than the other pairings.

NaruSaku <3

~

Fanfiction: https://www.fanfiction.net/~wubbzy

~

#33 Iwantbuns

Iwantbuns

Liana loves yellow o_o

• Summoning Master
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • Location:What does that even mean? My 'location' changes all the time...
  • Interests:NaruSaku, SasuNaru, SasuHina, Sakura, Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Gaara, Itachi, Kakashi, Madara (especially when he's badass xD), Hashirama's laugh <3, forums, debating about random s**t, bananas, lemons, the color yellow, the number 29, people cheating on other people, people killing themselves, the power of bonds and s**t, anime, manga, Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, One Piece, Bleach, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, Pokemon, Death Note, Yu-Gi-Oh, and much more, chibis, drawing, dogs, cats, frogs, angst, tragedy, fluff, music, punk rock, piano, dubstep, trance, Avril Lavigne, OneRepublic, Ed Sheeran, Paramore, monsters, zombies, vampires, demons, violence, sex, supernatural s**t, food, fat people, anorexic people, Dora the Explorer, and Barney the mother-effing dinosaur. :)

Posted 03 January 2018 - 10:01 PM

JBIdUEpl.jpgfvaKu2Ul.jpg

Those panels were soooo harsh... it was so painfully obvious what the pairings were supposed to be x(

tumblr_inline_miqmooGYSM1qz4rgp.gif

Why do people NOT ship these two? I just don't get it.

Probably cause they hate Sakura. When she's probably the most developed female character in the whole show.

I respect Hinata, but Sakura deserves some too.

#34 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:12 AM

/\ Absolutely. I'll say it again, I think he was serious when he called it "The True End." It's what he was planning before he went Hinata crazy.

#35 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 01:39 AM

/\ Absolutely. I'll say it again, I think he was serious when he called it "The True End." It's what he was planning before he went Hinata crazy.

That and that his editors and fans effectively went Hinata crazy and forced him to do it too. Same with how he designed Sarada to look like Karin's daughter and basically tell us she IS Karin's daughter, since DNA tests are usually pretty accurate.

By the way, happy birthday, Tricksie!! ^______________________________^

Edited by Bryon_Konoha_Ninja, 12 January 2018 - 01:41 AM.

#36 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:34 AM

That and that his editors and fans effectively went Hinata crazy and forced him to do it too. Same with how he designed Sarada to look like Karin's daughter and basically tell us she IS Karin's daughter, since DNA tests are usually pretty accurate.

By the way, happy birthday, Tricksie!! ^______________________________^

Thank you!!!! You're so sweet!  :glomp:

#37 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:15 AM

Thank you!!!! You're so sweet!  :glomp:

Aw, you're welcome ^////^ You do a lot for us, so it's only right to give you best wishes!  :wub:

#38 jak123

jak123

Special Jounin

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 805 posts

Posted 25 January 2018 - 06:47 PM

It would have made way more sense if Sasuke had ended up with Karin. He has more interest in her, development, and way more chemistry.

If they hadn't gone the "forgive Sasuke for all his horrible actions because friendship" route, him being a rogue Ninja married to Karin would have been a lot more interesting. It also would have made Sarada a more interesting character (she's already the most interesting from Boruto) by being an Uchiha and Uzumaki. You could still go the route of her connecting with Naruto because of Sasuke's neglect. Also the added bonus of her being a spy for Sasuke and being conflicted.

Edited by jak123, 25 January 2018 - 06:52 PM.

#39 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 10:10 PM

It would have made way more sense if Sasuke had ended up with Karin. He has more interest in her, development, and way more chemistry.

If they hadn't gone the "forgive Sasuke for all his horrible actions because friendship" route, him being a rogue Ninja married to Karin would have been a lot more interesting. It also would have made Sarada a more interesting character (she's already the most interesting from Boruto) by being an Uchiha and Uzumaki. You could still go the route of her connecting with Naruto because of Sasuke's neglect. Also the added bonus of her being a spy for Sasuke and being conflicted.

Wow!!! I never thought of it like that! But Sarada being SK's kid would have presented some unique challenges and situations. And she would have been a much more interesting character.

As it is now, Sarada is very much Sasuke's child and not at all Sakura's. 

#40 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 30 January 2018 - 11:23 PM

Wow!!! I never thought of it like that! But Sarada being SK's kid would have presented some unique challenges and situations. And she would have been a much more interesting character.

As it is now, Sarada is very much Sasuke's child and not at all Sakura's. 

Yeah, I hear that, Tricksie. Honestly, I still see Sarada as Sasuke and Karin's kid, given how she looks so much like Karin, and DNA tests don't lie, and how Karin seemed to be hesitating to easily cover up for her. But then again, I don't give a damn about the series as it is now since it's been made into a mess and continues to be one to justify the stupidity that is the ending.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users