Close
Photo

Kishimoto on why Sakura is with Sasuke, and other horrible ideas.

• Please log in to reply
346 replies to this topic

#21 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:27 PM

Well this has made even one NH supporter pissed off. Last I saw they were defending the idea about how stupid it is that Naruto would give up on Sakura now that this has been said.

Most of the neutrals are mad. The only people defending it now are the hardcore SS/NH fans, who are now Kishimoto's people.

It's sad really. The fact that Kishimoto is now saying that if Sakura had escaped her abuser and stood up for herself it would have made her a "terrible woman" isn't enough for some of these people. They are still defending it, but they are just talking about how "salty" people are. Most neutrals aren't buying it though.

Ah thank god the neutrals aren't okay with this blatant sexism, just the usual crazy nh/ss fans

There is still hope in the world

What did the pissed off NH fan said?

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#22 Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Bryon_Konoha_Ninja

Magnificient Bastard (aka Cliffhanger Bastard!)

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,904 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:27 PM

What's worse is that its the same dialogue shown to us from the ending with Naruto and Bolt, to endure.

Which is a HORRIBLE lesson, when you don't just HAVE to endure, Derock, but you can do things to make your life better!

#23 Derock

Derock

H&E Interpol Agent

• Kage
  • 8,840 posts
  • Interests:Video games (fighting), NaruSaku, Naruto, Sonic, Street Fighter, DOA, Darkstalkers, Tekken, computers, MHA

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:29 PM

Which is a HORRIBLE lesson, when you don't just HAVE to endure, Derock, but you can do things to make your life better!

Exactly! The message is very horrible.

latest?cb=20140126021943

What's Happening with the Naruto series as of now!

#24 Nar123

Nar123

The Phantom

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,624 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:30 PM

Its obvious this thing is just a call out to part 3. I bet one of the main plot points is :
"naruto will learn how to be a good father"

Pathetic

Edited by Nar123, 20 November 2014 - 05:30 PM.

tumblr_obno1yoNj11suy1fso1_540.gif

:eager:  Persona 5 hype     :eager:

#25 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:30 PM

What did the pissed off NH fan said?

Basically that if the idea of the story is suppose to be someone who gives up on their first love is a terrible person, what does that say about Naruto? Which is why all this kitten about Naruto just having a crush has been reconned well Sakura's "love" when she was 8 seemingly is now seen as pure and everlasting.

Basically SS/NH are holding on as tight as they can about the kitten that's come out lately to make sense of their ship. Well much of the rest of the fandom are just laughing or are pissed about this. At least the ones who are voicing there opinions.

#26 FreakySandra1995

FreakySandra1995

Elite Teacher

• Elite Teacher
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,162 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:35 PM

And I thought that his reasoning of being embarrased of writing romance was a kitten excuse. I should've embraced that, even that is way better then this.
I am disgusted and feel insulted as a women. I thought this manga was suppose to show children an important life lesson, not corrupt them!
I never wished so much for something to backfire then I did now. I want justice. This is unacceptable. To think how much I trusted this pig... I feel so, so betrayed...  :smack:

Edited by FreakySandra1995, 20 November 2014 - 10:23 PM.

Your wish has been heard loud and clear!

tumblr_n4c1f8AT2C1tswvyoo3_500.gif

Iki Hiyori

May our fates intertwine!

#27 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:36 PM

What's worse is that its the same dialogue shown to us from the ending with Naruto and Bolt, to endure.

They are ninja :zaru:
Lol wtf is that. Why the kitten they dont become a monk.

#28 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:37 PM

Is this interview legit? I hope you don't mind me asking, but there are so many fake interviews floating around that I can't even tell. Anyway it's kind of funny, I talked to my boyfriend the other day and I was ranting how Sakura picking Sasuke was such a bad message to women and all that because she just pined for him forever and hoped that he would love her even though it was obvious at the time that he cared about a rock he found on the street more than about her. And the he told me that maybe NaruSaku would have been a bad message for guys since he loved her since forever and would do anything for her even though she seemingly didn't reciprocate and on top of that angsted over some guy that treated her badly. Damn that gave me something to think about. Maybe that's what Kishi was going for.

Edited by Nami, 20 November 2014 - 05:39 PM.

#29 NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

NaruSaku fan in Kentucky

Kyuubi

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,038 posts
  • Interests:Likes Kentucky Basketball, NaruSaku and Godzilla.

Dislikes Sasuke SasuSaku NaruHina and the Louisville Cardnials.

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:39 PM

Excuse me Mr. Horse what are your feelings about his comments?

509356167_759751.gif?4

#30 rocci

rocci

Heaven and Earth Deity

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,708 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:41 PM

Is this interview legit? I hope you don't mind me asking, but there are so many fake interviews floating around that I can't even tell. Anyway it's kind of funny, I talked to my boyfriend the other day and I was ranting how Sakura picking Sasuke was such a bad message to women and all that because she just pined for him forever and hoped that he would love her even though it was obvious at the time that he cared about a rock he found on the street more than about her. And the he told me that maybe NaruSaku would have been a bad message for guys since he pined over her forever and would do anything for her even though she seemingly didn't reciprocate and on top of that angsted over some guy that treated her badly.

This is a legit interview.

And tell to your bf that sakura is not a kitten like some korean drama antagonist. At least not until the last two chapter. Oh and naruto doesn't even try lol.

#31 KonaKonaFan

KonaKonaFan

ve/ver

• Special Jounin
  • PipPipPip
  • 774 posts
  • Interests:you

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:43 PM

*sniff* Seeing people call out Kishimoto's sexism warms the cockles of my heart.

eileenbeautifulswan_zps46b60759.gif

#32 Hanabi

Hanabi

絶対大丈夫だよ

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,592 posts
  • Interests:cardcaptor sakura!

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:47 PM

so naruto is a slut  :lol: thanks kishi.

2UFqbUS.gif

I can't even say good bye to you for the last time

I'm sorry

#33 Broken Figurine

Broken Figurine

Chuunin

• Chuunin
  • PipPipPip
  • 484 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:48 PM

I never expected Naruto to 'endure' Sakura because that would be stupid. I thought it was because he loved her and she didn't give him a reason to question that. He didn't pursue her when he thought she was in love with someone else, which is a GOOD THING. The whole Nice Guy philosophy is that men are entitled to the love of a woman as long as they do nice things for her. He did it because he's a legit nice guy, with no motive to claim her love for his own. Except, there were times where she was reciprocating, and we were looking forward to what looked like an awesome relationship. That he decided on Hinata isn't crazy, it's just super lame from a story-telling POV because that relationship was terribly undeveloped.

THIS reasoning however is incredibly problematic. What man thinks a woman is horrible if she falls out of love with a guy who hardly gives her anything? I admit, those "Kishimoto is sexist" rants are starting to hold a lot of water...

#34 ramenanmitsu

ramenanmitsu

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,414 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:52 PM

Is this interview legit? I hope you don't mind me asking, but there are so many fake interviews floating around that I can't even tell. Anyway it's kind of funny, I talked to my boyfriend the other day and I was ranting how Sakura picking Sasuke was such a bad message to women and all that because she just pined for him forever and hoped that he would love her even though it was obvious at the time that he cared about a rock he found on the street more than about her. And the he told me that maybe NaruSaku would have been a bad message for guys since he loved her since forever and would do anything for her even though she seemingly didn't reciprocate and on top of that angsted over some guy that treated her badly. Damn that gave me something to think about. Maybe that's what Kishi was going for.

Your status says you're a male so that means your homosexual boyfriend? Anyways I doubt you could truly understand how outrageous this interview is to woman. And wow it sucks that on your only third post you have to see this terrible interview.

Edited by ramenanmitsu, 20 November 2014 - 05:55 PM.

268702-181926-kaworu-nagisa.jpg

#35 tricksie

tricksie

Legendary Ninja

• ANBU
  • 3,655 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 05:56 PM

I never expected Naruto to 'endure' Sakura because that would be stupid. I thought it was because he loved her and she didn't give him a reason to question that. He didn't pursue her when he thought she was in love with someone else, which is a GOOD THING. The whole Nice Guy philosophy is that men are entitled to the love of a woman as long as they do nice things for her. He did it because he's a legit nice guy, with no motive to claim her love for his own. Except, there were times where she was reciprocating, and we were looking forward to what looked like an awesome relationship. That he decided on Hinata isn't crazy, it's just super lame from a story-telling POV because that relationship was terribly undeveloped.

THIS reasoning however is incredibly problematic. What man thinks a woman is horrible if she falls out of love with a guy who hardly gives her anything? I admit, those "Kishimoto is sexist" rants are starting to hold a lot of water...

Yeah, it what he's doing undermines every character in the manga. Well, except Sasuke's. His character was already awful, and Kishimoto didn't even bother to explain how he was redeemed. 

I swear if Kishimoto wasn't personally giving these interviews, I'd say he'd passed off control and authorship of the manga to someone else. It's so hard to believe someone an author could undermine his own work so much. Just to blatantly not care about the end. Just go for the money. 

#36 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:02 PM

This may get me in trouble, but I need to say it. At this point I can tolerate a lot of NH fans. But the SS fans? A lot of them really are starting to piss me off at this point. Especially those saying things like "staying with an abuser isn't always bad. It shows how much you love a person".

No... just... kitten you no!

#37 Tsuki Hoshino

Tsuki Hoshino

The One True Demi-Goddess of Misfortune

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,758 posts
  • Interests:Stuff, things, people.

https://twitter.com/Huldra_Nix

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:03 PM

The fact of the matter is that this "Ending" is an insult to EVERY character. Its an Insult to Naruto, Its an Insult to Sakura, Hinata, Sasuke, Ino, Shino, Anko, EVERY LAST ONE.

Excluding Gai, Lee and Kakashi, and Gaara's ( hair) who somehow managed to escape unscathed.

Dreams and Desires are all thrown under the bus A'la Tenten's dreams, and Naruto's Nindo. Sakura's character development is assasinated, Hinata is a consolation prize, Sasuke's own feeling about "not giving a kitten" are waved away...

Yep, repugnant on every last level. 

giphy.gif?cid=790b7611991db478fd57f4321b
                                         Pls shame me for procrastinating.  :argh: 

#38 Tiller

Tiller

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:04 PM

Yeah, it what he's doing undermines every character in the manga. Well, except Sasuke's. His character was already awful, and Kishimoto didn't even bother to explain how he was redeemed. 

I swear if Kishimoto wasn't personally giving these interviews, I'd say he'd passed off control and authorship of the manga to someone else. It's so hard to believe someone an author could undermine his own work so much. Just to blatantly not care about the end. Just go for the money. 

At this point I think the good parts of early part 2 that we saw, were their because of his 1st editor. I didn't used to think that, but the more I see the more I believe it is true.

#39 Nami

Nami

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:05 PM

Your status says you're a male so that means your homosexual boyfriend? Anyways I doubt you could truly understand how outrageous this interview is to woman. And wow it sucks that on your only third post you have to see this terrible interview.

What? No, I'm a girl. Whoops how did that happen I didn't even set anything?!

Pherw, fixed. Oh and I know how offending it is, I could write a novel about how badly Kishi was treating his female characters, but this is just the icing on the cake really. It's like we didn't already know that.

Edited by Nami, 20 November 2014 - 06:10 PM.

#40 Gaara's hair

Gaara's hair

Pizza Man!!!

• Kyuubi
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,785 posts
  • Interests:Guilty Gear, Basketball, Futbol, and writing.

Posted 20 November 2014 - 06:05 PM

The fact of the matter is that this "Ending" is an insult to EVERY character. Its an Insult to Naruto, Its an Insult to Sakura, Hinata, Sasuke, Ino, Shino, Anko, EVERY LAST ONE.

Excluding Gai, Lee and Kakashi, and Gaara's ( hair) who somehow managed to escape unscathed.

Dreams and Desires are all thrown under the bus A'la Tenten's dreams, and Naruto's Nindo. Sakura's character development is assasinated, Hinata is a consolation prize, Sasuke's own feeling about "not giving a kitten" are waved away...

Yep, repugnant on every last level. 

Of course :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users