Close
Photo

Sasuke is going have a good ending right?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
206 replies to this topic

#41 ShippudenGirl

ShippudenGirl

Happy-Go-Lucky

• S-Class Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,539 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:46 AM

QUOTE (Living Lavish @ Mar 10 2011, 07:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
how the hell are you a fan of ss but join on here? dosn't make sense.

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Mar 10 2011, 07:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
they explained somewhere above...

but I gotta say this is new..

Hey there guys, be nice! It might be an NS forum, but we ALL are Naruto fans: NH, SS, NS, SN(Yaoi)— all of them! biggrin.gif Even if we don't completely agree on "blank" should be with "blank" that doesn't make them any less of a fan; besides, having an SS fan will be fun! We hear their story, also smile.gif

Heck, maybe even hear a change in opinion once he reads part two! ^^

SPREAD THE (PAIRING) PEACE!

Edited by ShippudenGirl, 11 March 2011 - 01:47 AM.

#42 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:57 AM

QUOTE (Strangelove @ Mar 10 2011, 06:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah a 360. He was good at first, then he went bad, and then end up being good again???

Eh my bad. I assumed you were talking about him in his current state, where he would be bad, then good, and then end up bad again.
75b28593-b271-4fcc-ab30-b8457d3f9708_zps

#43 Ulgamoth

Ulgamoth

H&E's Sun Pokemon

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 311 posts
  • Interests:I like Naruto, hence me being here. I also enjoy Death Note manga, Dragon Ball and DBZ manga and Full Metal Alchemist manga. In to metal music but can listen to ALMOST anything. Love playing video games, specifically Pokemon. Currently working on Pokemon Black. Spore is EPIC and so is Fallout New Vegas. Disturbed in the house, droppin' plates!

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:16 AM

Ok, so obviously this is just like, my opinion but… Sasuke is one of my favorite characters.
1. Sasuke 2. Madara 3. Itachi 4. Naruto and 5. Kakashi sleep.gif
So I guess it is fair to say I like Sasuke more than Naruto. In fact, more than a few times I have wished that Sasuke was the main character of the series, obviously with some changes to the plot to make it work. But his whole motif is what hooks me. I like that. It's very human of him, which is nice to see. Also, while Sasuke is my favorite, I support NaruSaku, not SasuSaku as the latter clashes with my views of Sasuke, and makes him less… cool.
Will Sasuke be redeemed? Well obviously I don't know, but I think he should have a unique redemption. Like, fight happens N v S. Then Sasuke redeems and saves Naruto from Madara. Some kinda cool explosion (IDK something to make Naruto miss a detail or so) and whether Sasuke is alive should be left up to readers interpretation, as we don't see him after. That's my bid.

Edited by Kaiō-Ken, 11 March 2011 - 03:17 AM.

Deep in the jungle camouflaged by all the fallen leaves
A hand holds up the sky while shamefully I make my plea
The alter's callin' but my legs won't seem to stand
Guess I'm a coward scared to face the man I am

#44 Miss Soupy

Miss Soupy

Queen of Fluff

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2,000 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:17 AM

At this point, the only believable redemption for Sasuke would be in sacrificing himself to save the world and/or Naruto. At least for me, that is... Can't say I can see him ever living in Konoha as a ninja ever again, and it wouldn't make much sense for him to keep his hax blood line after all of his abuse of it. :/

#45 Master Sage

Master Sage

RASENGAN...... it never gets old

• Genin
  • PipPip
  • 191 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:20 AM

QUOTE (Madz @ Mar 10 2011, 11:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Having Sasuke killing Itachi was Itachi's master plan..."His masterpiece". If you haven't realise this, then you have missed the genius that Itachi was.
There was no way that Sasuke would not have been goaded into killing him, Itachi saw to that all along. It was his final success.
And do you realise to what extent Danzo went to try to get Konoha down? In a way, Danzo was even more evil than Maadara. maadara at least raged his war openly, whereas Danzo...Anyways, I again maintain - I don't see anyone else succeeding in getting Konoha rid of Danzo, he was to ingrained in the politics. Sasuke did Konoha the biggest favor.
My two cents.

Ok about Killing Danzou i really don't care that sasuke did that (infact i wanted the old basterd dead myself) its the fact that he did it by sacrificing Karin. Not cool man, not cool one bit. I also understand that Itachi needed to be killed for his whole plan to work but it didn't work one bit. It made me mad how Sasuke basically twisted what Itachi wanted for him and turned it into pure fuel for his hatred. I say that Sasuke dies or becomes a loner. Or at least have him come back with minor charges and we can have the old team 7 (with sai) back. I mean Lately Naruto has been so serious, and who wouldn't like to see the old part 1 Naruto being all rivalry with Sasuke. To me that was comedy gold, and i liked seeing Naruto try to out do sasuke in a battle cause it always leads to epicness. laugh.gif

#46 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 03:24 AM

i dont see what makes sasuke so bad? other than the fact he killed a bad hokage, threatened, and attempted to kill. but ya know what threatening and attempting still isnt killing,

like i said look at gaara he killed a few leaf ninja in the forest of death and hes still cool. he hurt alot of people also, but people forgave him.

i dont see why sasuke cant be forgiven?

tumblr_mp2s5jvShD1svjcb7o1_250.gif

#47 Kyuudaime

Kyuudaime

Missing-nin

• Missing Nin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,920 posts
  • Interests:Working out, manga, video games, scuba diving

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:28 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Mar 10 2011, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i dont see what makes sasuke so bad? other than the fact he killed a bad hokage, threatened, and attempted to kill. but ya know what threatening and attempting still isnt killing,

like i said look at gaara he killed a few leaf ninja in the forest of death and hes still cool. he hurt alot of people also, but people forgave him.

i dont see why sasuke cant be forgiven?

Nobody (I think) is saying that he can't and won't be forgiven, most of us are saying that we think he'll be redeemed at the time of his death.

Personally, I hope Sasuke isn't forgiven and I hope he does die, though I know he probably will be forgiven.

#48 Madz

Madz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 04:40 AM

About SS fans...personally, I've noticed a LOT of SS fans either converting to NS, or agreeing to/liking NS. I much prefer to deal with SS fans than NH fans. At least SS fans are not avid character/Sakura bashers like NH fans are.

#49 Fliss

Fliss

stfu

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 428 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 05:15 AM

Honestly I hope he dies.
But seriously, what else is there for him? He's done so much crap theres no way he can just waltz back to Konoha and expect to be accepted. I don't think that will ever happen. The only ending that would make sense is for him to die in a final battle

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

#50 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 05:38 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Mar 10 2011, 09:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think Gaara and Sasuke are on a completely different scale entirely. Gaara was outcasted. Sasuke was not, in fact he was treated as the prodigy child. He had fifty million fan girls, and he even had a friend (Naruto). Gaara was shown love once and fixed himself. Sasuke was shown once, and then he starts shouting about dissolving the bonds.

#51 ciardha

ciardha

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts
  • Interests:Narusaku, cosplay, writing fanfiction, dollfies, Japanese history. literature and culture, linguistics, ancient Celtic history, literature, and culture, Wicca, women's history, Buffy and Spike, Rogue and Gambit, Miaka and Taka, John Lennon and Yoko Ono, sewing, reading, many shoujo and josei manga series, Star Trek, Star Wars, liberal and feminist activism

Posted 11 March 2011 - 06:03 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Mar 10 2011, 10:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

He fully intended to kill Naruto (3 times), Sakura (4 times), Karin, Kakashi for no other reason than they were "in his way". Naruto and Karin also because his strong emotional bond to them interfered with his hatred of everyone and desire to kill everyone. Sakura he has no bond to and was going to kill her completely cold bloodedly. Kakashi he has nothing but contempt for, even though he was Kakashi's favorite student and the only one he actually trained.

Orochimaru wasn't as dark as Sasuke even before the Kage summit. Orochimaru was the one that stopped Sasuke's second attempt to kill Naruto and Sakura in the Grass country arc, and Sasuke sneered at Orchimaru's reason. Orochimaru outright said to Tsunade he had no desire to kill her, and even when they battled he still showed in his twisted way that he still felt a team mate bond to her, and note, despite his threat at the end of the battle he never again went after Konoha and actually acted to save Naruto and Sakura- who he knew were precious people to Tsunade.

When Sasuke developed a strong bond with Karin and a team mate bond with Jyugo and Suigetsu, and before he decided everyone in Konoha- men, women and children had to die to satisfy his hatred for everyone, a bit of humanity came back to him and I could believe redemption as a wandering ninja with Team Taka was possible.

Like Tsunade in the Sanin, Sakura was the first one of Team 7 who figured out Sasuke was irredeemable- gone to complete darkness willingly and with great relish. Kakashi's attempt to reason with a psychotically evil Sasuke who viewed him with far greater contempt than Orochimaru had the Third Hokage just looked deluded and sad. Hiruzen sensed the remnants of Orochimaru's bond to him, Orochimaru had a bond and even as sick, evil and vengeance driven as he became. (he felt betrayed that Hiruzen had chosen Minato over him to become Fourth Hokage, and because Minato was Jiraiya's student he felt Jiraiya had betrayed him. Tsunade wasn't involved with that so he didn't feel she betrayed him, thus, although he was fully ready to hurt her emotionally and use her, he wanted her alive.)

Sasuke has cut off even that level of humanity. Naruto knows that now- Sasuke is just a well of rage driven vengeance. Naruto's words were the only ones that shook Sasuke up a bit, halting his violent murderous psychotic actions. Sasuke didn't like that Naruto was able to do that. It made him decide to take Itachi's eyes to gain EMS, and decide that Naruto will be the first person he kills.

Naruto knows now that Sasuke will only find peace in death, and told him if he attacked Konoha he'd fight him to both of their deaths, so all of Sasuke's pain would be over.

The above comes from manga canon. The anime gives a misleading picture of Sasuke, especially in the many part 1 fillers. They wrote him much more powerful and positively than he was in manga canon, just like they made Hinata much more powerful and openly compassionate (in both part 1 and Shippuden) than she was and is in manga canon.

In light of manga canon the question becomes will Sasuke have a good ending by Naruto finally getting through to him and he turning on Madara and killing him for good. This will probably result in Sasuke being mortally wounded, and refusing to be saved.

Perhaps he'll say to Naruto the corollary he said to Sakura in part 1- "I'm not like you and Sakura. My path has always been different, we just traveled along the same road for a while. But thanks for caring about me." Then saying something like this- "I accept you as my brother, you were right about that. Go to Sakura, start a clan, become Hokage. That's your path. You knew the last time we fought my path to peace was only in death" Then with the friendly version of his smirk, "Now let me die in peace, teme."

Edited by ciardha, 11 March 2011 - 06:09 AM.

Dream you dream alone is only a dream, but dream we dream together is reality- Yoko Ono 1971

When you go to war, both sides lose totally- Yoko Ono

Remember, our hearts are one. Even when we are at war with each other, our hearts are always beating in unison- Yoko Ono 2009

#52 Madz

Madz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 06:17 AM

^
Most of what you've said is right, except for this part:
"Like Tsunade in the Sanin, Sakura was the first one of Team 7 who figured out Sasuke was irredeemable- gone to complete darkness willingly and with great relish."

Yes, Sakura figured this out, but she still thinks Sasuke can be redeemed. In the canon, right after Naruto and Sasuke clash, Sakura thoughts are: due to Naruto's resolve, she can still dream of a reunited team 7.

(This sentence is very important, because: she believes in Naruto being able to bring a redeemed Sasuke back, and it shows that she only wants Sasuke back as part of team 7, not as the one she had a major crush on.)

Anyway, as I said, we'll have to see what Kishi has really planned. Which Bonds he wants to save and which not...

#53 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 06:36 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Mar 11 2011, 06:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think Gaara and Sasuke are on a completely different scale entirely. Gaara was outcasted. Sasuke was not, in fact he was treated as the prodigy child. He had fifty million fan girls, and he even had a friend (Naruto). Gaara was shown love once and fixed himself. Sasuke was shown once, and then he starts shouting about dissolving the bonds.

yea know what i dont care what gaara didnt have and what sasuke did have. when your world caves in, then it can be just as bad. gaara is just like naruto, no one liked him to begin with he was alone. well sasuke had those people he cared for he made lots of bonds when he was little, but they died, and worst of his own brother did it.

you can compare gaara's life to sasuke life. cuase in the end we arent playing "whos life sucks more game" sasuke life is messed up and he is going farther to the dark-side cause stuff keeps on happening to him.

i hope naruto saves sasuke and ya know what i hope he lives too.

My own opinion

#54 sardns

sardns

Chakra Water Walker

• Chakra Water Walker
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 06:50 AM

I honestly can't see Sasuke not crossing over to the good side again toward the end of the manga. There needs to be some sort of major catharsis for Naruto, Sakura, Kakashi and himself. For him to remain evil would be a huge emotional letdown for all the readers, and it would feel like such a waste of time on Naruto's part. It will sure be one hell of a moment, though, when he does make that switch.

#55 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 06:54 AM

die or live i think sasuke is gonna get saved for sure

this might be a stupid question...but do some ppl here not like sasuke cause of the pairings?
(just asking)

though i might just be assuming so ignore me.

(not that i saw sasuke as a threat to narusaku anyway)

Edited by merryGOflava, 11 March 2011 - 06:58 AM.

#56 Madz

Madz

Chakra Tree Climber

• Chakra Tree Climber
  • PipPip
  • 242 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:07 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Mar 11 2011, 09:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I disagree that Gaara did not have anyone caring for him.
Gaara had a sister and a brother who cared for him. Yes, they feared him, BUT they cared for him - this was shown when the sibblings were getting ready to come to Konoha for the chunin exams.
And I maintain, Sasuke had it much worst than anyone else, and gazillions of crazy 12 years old fangirls would not have helped in overcoming the fact that his clan, his parents had been murdered practically in front of his eyes.
I try imagining my parents getting murdered like that...I would have turned crazy.

#57 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:10 AM

QUOTE (Madz @ Mar 11 2011, 01:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I disagree that Gaara did not have anyone caring for him.
Gaara had a sister and a brother who cared for him. Yes, they feared him, BUT they cared for him - this was shown when the sibblings were getting ready to come to Konoha for the chunin exams.
And I maintain, Sasuke had it much worst than anyone else, and gazillions of crazy 12 years old fangirls would not have helped in overcoming the fact that his clan, his parents had been murdered practically in front of his eyes.
I try imagining my parents getting murdered like that...I would have turned crazy.

Over your parents trying to kill you? I disagree.

#58 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:19 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Mar 11 2011, 08:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Over your parents trying to kill you? I disagree.

like i said its different, they are both horrible things to go through

your parents and clan dying by your own brother that you loved and looked up to

your parents trying to kill you.

you keep trying to compare the 2 when they both been through crap equally. the difference is sasuke is still going through crap.

sasuke wasn't evil when he joined orochimaru, he still cared for naruto and sakura. he was even to soft to kill his enemies that orchimaru gave him to train. then he faced itachi and figured out more bad things, which mad him feel worse, now he knows that konoha had to do with killing his family, the people that took him in and were thought to be his new family.

now look were sasuke is. things keep getting worse in his life. and thats whats causing him to lose track of whats going on.

the problem with sasuke is that he doesnt know who to trust anymore

Edited by merryGOflava, 11 March 2011 - 07:20 AM.

#59 Greed-Sama

Greed-Sama

The Last Man

• Jounin
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1,509 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:22 AM

QUOTE (merryGOflava @ Mar 11 2011, 01:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
you keep trying to compare the 2 when they both been through crap equally. the difference is sasuke is still going through crap.

Actually you were the one who originally compared them.

"like i said look at gaara he killed a few leaf ninja in the forest of death and hes still cool. he hurt alot of people also, but people forgave him."

I was trying to say that they are different individuals and can't be looked at in the same light.

#60 merryGOflava

merryGOflava

Legendary Ninja

• Legendary Ninja
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,386 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:27 AM

QUOTE (TheOmegaMan @ Mar 11 2011, 08:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually you were the one who originally compared them.

"like i said look at gaara he killed a few leaf ninja in the forest of death and hes still cool. he hurt alot of people also, but people forgave him."

I was trying to say that they are different individuals and can't be looked at in the same light.

i was saying if gaara has a chance to be forgiven so does sasuke

what im saying now is that both their lives were bad, but gaara's life is better while sasuke's life is getting worse

these are both different things.

but that doesnt matter. dont just point out one part of my comment. if your going to reply to it, reply to the whole thing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users